Transformation Part I: Mutation - Chapter Thirteen

Fulano

First Chapter: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1131-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-one/

Previous Chapter:  http://muscle-growth.org/topic/3706-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-twelve/

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Hank drove us back toward the City, though my mass now placed a noticeable strain on the van’s engine and suspension. There was no convenient way to determine how heavy I was, but both he and Matt were certain I had grown another foot. They guessed I was now about seven and a half feet tall, which seemed right to me. Did my mass really matter anymore? I could feel that I was even denser and it was obvious that my proportions were yet more extreme – my shoulders wider, my muscles thicker.

My epic, perpetually throbbing cock was just over 27 inches long. I would never be able to fuck again, but I found I didn’t care. It was the single most masculine, beautiful object in the universe and I spent the entire trip home in complete ecstasy as I worshipped it, stroking the mighty, vein-wrapped trunk, my lips wrapped around the tip of the massive head as my cum gushed forth without end.

Once home, Hank told me that Carlos had called. He was making a miraculous recovery, expected to be released the next day, and was desperate to see me. Only minutes later, Terry called with a possible explanation. Hank put him on speaker and the three of us settled down in the living area of the first floor. Hank and Matt sat on the sofa while I sat on the floor, afraid to destroy any furniture that I might touch.

Terry explained that my cum contained self-propelled cells that repaired biological tissue. Plant or animal. “It operates at a molecular level,” he said over the speakerphone. “Like a magic bullet. The repairer cells, for lack of a better term, in your semen penetrate damaged tissue, apparently analyze the DNA, and restore everything according to the discovered blueprint.” He paused for a beat as if to allow his statement to sink in. “It’s a nanotech dream come true.”

Hank and I looked at each other. It sounded impressive but neither of us understood the significance of what Terry had just reported.

“That would make Jamal’s semen the most valuable substance on Earth,” Matt said.

“Can you explain it in English?” I asked.

“Sure. Sorry, Jamal,” Terry said. “In simpler language, your cum heals and restores everything that it touches. I tested it on one of the plants in my office and even myself. I have a mouse that is slowly re-growing a limb. Needless to say, I’ve never seen anything like it. There has never been anything like it.”

“Wait,” Hank said. “So ... my tonsils could be growing back?”

Matt looked at the phone. “My wisdom teeth? My foreskin?” He then looked at me. “That’s annoying.”

“Speak for yourself,” Hank said. “I’d love to have my foreskin back.”

“I can’t say yet,” Terry responded before continuing his report. He explained that the repairer cells seemed to have a life expectancy outside of a host of about nine hours but that freezing extended that for an undetermined period of time. The next obvious question was how did I generate all of this matter from nothing, and Matt finally explained to us what he had told Terry two days before.

“I wouldn’t really call it a theory,” he said.  “More like a wild ass guess. But here’s the deal. You know Einstein’s famous equation? Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared? Think about it. The speed of light squared is a crazy big number, thus to get any decent amount of mass would require an insane amount of energy.”

“So Jamal isn’t picking up a hundred pounds of beef from his power outlet,” Terry said over the speaker. “At least not directly. Matt thinks his body is using that power – any power, really – as a catalyst to tap into the really good stuff.”

“The good stuff?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Matt said. “And this is the wild ass guess part. Your body could be accessing something called zero-point energy.”

“Huh?” Hank said.

“Just google it,” Matt said. He smiled. “You’ll get a better explanation than I can give.”

“Okay,” I said. “But that’s still energy. What about the mass?”

“Ah, but it could be a huge amount of energy,” Matt said. “Which could be converted into a meaningful amount of mass. And there is also something called attribute theory.”

“My head hurts already,” Hank said.

“I’ll be brief,” Matt said. “Wait. Have either of you ever done any object-oriented programming? Terry?”

“Huh?” Hank said again.

“Oh no,” Terry said. “Even my attempts with BASIC in junior high were train wrecks.”

I shook my head.

“That’s fine,” Matt said thoughtfully. I enjoyed watching him search for a way to explain a subject outside of his area of expertise to two men who were fortunate to finish high school. “Let me start this way. Experience tells us that information can be represented by either matter, like ink on a piece of paper, or energy, like electricity in a computer. But what if the reverse were true? What if the matter and energy around us is actually a manifestation of information? If we look at things this way, the properties of matter and energy are attributes, the scientific laws that govern physical systems are functions or processes that affect those attributes, and reality is just a program running on a computer called the universe. Are you with me so far?”

“Why are you makin’ this so complicated?” Hank asked.

“What do you mean?” Matt asked.

“Just say God is doing this to Jamal and be done with it.”

“If there was a god, why would it need Jamal to clean up its own mess?”

I remained silent. I found their discussions entertaining.

“It’s just an easier explanation,” Hank said.

Matt shook his head. “Be careful with that. Just because you can’t explain something doesn’t mean there must be a supernatural explanation for it. It just means you don’t understand it.”

Hank stood abruptly. “I’m goin’ to the bodega for some Tylenol,” he said.

“Hank – ”, Matt began.

“Seriously,” Hank said. “Go ahead without me.”

Matt looked at me.

“It’s okay,” I said. “Keep going.”

“Fine,” he said with some reservation. “Let me give you an example. Let’s say you have a plastic bottle of water sitting on the counter and you put it in a freezer. The temperature of the water drops as the process of thermodynamic heat transfer takes place. But what if we could go in and directly set the temperature attribute of the water molecules to zero degrees with it still sitting on the counter? Boom, it’s instantly frozen.”

“But what happens to the heat energy the water had before we changed the temperature?” I asked.

Matt’s face brightened and his jaw dropped. “Wow,” he said, apparently impressed. “You’re not only following me, you asked exactly the right question.”

“Hey!” I said, smiling. I was irrationally pleased that I had impressed him. “I’m more than just a big piece of meat.”

“That much is certain,” he agreed.

I realized where he was going with this, which also surprised me. If the physical properties of an object could be attributes, so could its location. “You are saying that my body is relocating matter to increase my mass?”

“Well, more like I’m proposing that as a possibility. Maybe both are happening – zero point energy into matter as well as location reassignment of matter.” He looked uncomfortable.

“You’re not buying your own theory,” I said to him.

“It’s just a wild ass guess, remember?” He said as he shook his head. “And a highly speculative one. Even if accurate, it still doesn’t scratch the surface of a full explanation.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Works for me,” I said.

“You know, maybe Hank’s on to something,” Terry said from the other end of the line. Matt jumped as if he forgot Terry was still on speaker.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Maybe you are being changed by an external force,” Terry proposed. “Maybe the universe senses an imbalance and is modifying you to set things straight. Not consciously, but like an immune system. Our species is a serious and immediate threat to the planet.” There was a long pause. “I know it sounds ridiculous and I’m just thinking out loud here...”

I smiled. “No, no. I like it. The universe is creating its own god and it’s me.”

“That is so fucking hot.” I heard Matt say as the implications of that simple statement flooded my body and mind with overwhelming ecstasy. The universe is creating its own god and it’s me. Cum began gushing from my immense tool as I imagined myself as an immortal, omnipotent god. I seized and stroked my impossibly hard cock, lost in the fantasy, until my orgasm grew so intense that everything went white.

I heard a door close and opened my eyes. Night had fallen and I was on the floor in Hank’s ground floor living area, which was covered in my jism. The ceiling, walls, floor and furniture were all coated with hundreds of gallons of spunk, which glistened in the spot lamps mounted on the ceiling.

Matt was nowhere to be seen.

Hank walked in with a paper bag and set it on the cum-drenched coffee table. He then squatted down next to me. I watched his quads explode as he sat. I had forgotten how immense they were.

“Hey, before I go to bed, I want to remind you of somethin’,” he said.

“What?” I asked hesitantly. Not only was he oblivious to the mess I had made of his living area, his words sounded eerily familiar.

“What,” Hank said.

I frowned. “What what?”

“What,” he repeated. “I need to remind you what.”

“Hank,” I said impatiently. “Haven’t we been through this once already?”

“No, that was why. This is what.”

I exhaled and sat up. “Okay, what then?”

“You already know,” he said.

I sighed. It was completely unlike him to speak in circles.

“You already know what you are,” he said as if sensing my frustration.

“The Alpha Stud of the planet,” I said. “Ruler of humanity.”

“Do not be so modest,” he said as he looked at me. “You are no longer Jamal the man.” His eyes were oddly cloudy once again. His voice filled my mind. I want you to relax and look at me.

I watched as his pupils began to expand, eclipsing the fading green of his irises, spreading until the globes of his eyeballs were completely black. Now clear your mind. You are much more than our ruler.

His eyes grew until I was surrounded by their limitless blackness, again floating in space amongst the stars. The solar wind caressed my immense form and brought me undreamed of pleasure. You will be our god. You know this to be true. You have known it for some time.

I stretched as I basked in the sun’s unshielded radiation, fully aware of the incalculable power my body possessed, my cock thrusting into a star system destined to be mine. I had no frame of reference, no sense of scale, but I felt impossibly huge – the size of a moon or planet. I flexed my titanic quads and felt the shredded masses of impossibly dense muscle partially hidden from my view by the vast bulk of my pecs. Even I couldn’t wrap my mind around my inconceivable strength.

I sensed something behind me and turned to see the Earth suspended in space – a blue and white bubble of the finest crystal – distant and delicate. Despite my colossal size I could see everything, every person, every building, every tree, every insect, every action, everywhere on the planet.

As I surveyed my planet, I realized that even my awareness had become godlike. My power continued to increase, and the knowledge of this brought with it a desire that only one thing could satisfy. I needed to fuck. The god needed to fuck. Then, as if on cue, movement to my right drew my attention. I turned to see the moon drawing nearer as if sensing my cock’s deepest desire to penetrate and destroy, to demonstrate to a submissive universe its complete and eternal domination over all things.

I didn’t even have to move. The moon’s orbit had placed it on a collision course with my great cock, a rendezvous that would obliterate the planetoid in a small sacrifice offered by a grateful universe. I watched as it began to accelerate, captured in the gravity well of my immense mass, and soon it was close enough that I could estimate just how huge I was, my tool alone one thousand miles in length, the perfect length to impale the moon down to its core.

I seized my spasming cock in my thick, powerful hands, smiling with anticipation as I held it still, watching over the gigantic mountains of my pecs as the surface of the fragile satellite approached. I chuckled, wondering if I would even feel my planet’s ancient companion crumble against the infinitely hard head of my all-powerful fuck tool.

But I wasn’t left wondering for long, for as the doomed planetoid reached the head of my cock, shattering and compressing and liquefying against my indestructible organ, I felt as if my godhood was being caressed by the finest silk. I threw my head back in joy, overcome by the limitless pleasure of the moon’s destruction, and roared with such force that space-time itself shuddered and my billions of slaves collapsed to their feet, sensing my ecstasy and bowing to their immortal god, thanking me for my eternal rule as my cock absorbed the entire mass of the moon and unleashed an orgasm of such magnitude that I had to mentally shield the Earth to prevent its destruction as well...

I opened my eyes to find myself face down in shattered concrete and buried in still more concrete and twisted steel.

Hank and I sat on his new brown mid-century modern leather sofa watching an early evening CNN report on his new projection TV. It was really too big for his flat, but the sponsorships continued to roll in and he had started spending as if he had a large house to fill rather than a one-bedroom apartment. His bank account slowly but steadily grew along with his muscle mass.

I couldn’t complain. It was late Spring and I had not only regained all the weight I lost after my brush with death, but an additional ten pounds, all while being more ripped than ever. Hank claimed responsibility for that. “As much as you fuck me, I don’t know why you bother with cardio.”

He was probably right.

We had been dating steadily for six months and I was in love. I knew that much. Aside from spoiling me with gifts and surprise weekends away, he was so masculine and beautiful that I still grew dizzy simply by looking at him, He was loyal, generous, uncomplicated, and a lot of fun to be with.

Except when we watched the news, which seemed to bring out the worst in both of us. Being uncomplicated was a double-edged sword; he saw everything in black and white. We were the good guys and they were the bad guys. I knew it was nowhere near that simple, and as the invasion of Afghanistan continued to escalate, so had our tempers. I had left his flat in a rage a few times already.

Yet here I was, once again, watching a report on alleged civilian casualties at the hands of our own military. I felt like I would blow a gasket and jumped to my feet.

“Jamal,” Hank said. “Don’t do this, man. Calm down.”

“We keep killing innocent people!”

“They attacked us!”

“Yeah?” I fired back while pointing to the screen. “The dead people in that village attacked us? Those kids and abused women attacked us?”

“Hey, just last week you told me the Taliban should be wiped off the face of the Earth. What do you think those boys would have grown up to be?”

He was right. I had said just that. They were the most extreme of religious conservatives, and religious conservatives did little but oppress everyone around them. “Two wrongs don’t make a right,” I told him, but even as I said it, I knew it was a weak defense.

Hank sighed. “Just go home,” he said. “You’re pissed off again and I don’t want to deal with it tonight.”

“Because everyone is so fucking stupid and selfish!” I said as I turned around to face him. “A hundred thousand dark skinned people starve to death every day in Asia and Africa and we don’t do shit. Thousands of American die from lack of health care every week and we don’t do shit. But a group of Saudis kill a few thousand Americans and suddenly billions of dollars appear to invade Afghanistan? The Soviets tried this before and failed. You think this will be any different?”

“We’re America, man. We can do anything.”

The irony of his claim made me cringe. I shook my head. “We’ll be there for years. I promise you that. Thousands of our soldiers are going to die. Tens of thousands more Afghani civilians are going to die. That’s not my idea of justice.”

“You don’t live in the real world, man.”

I stormed to his door, opened it and turned around. “Well if living in the ‘real world’ means not giving a shit about people I don’t know then I don’t want to live in it.”

“Fuck that. You can’t save the world, man. Let it go, you’re just hurtin’ yourself.”

He was right. I continued to let events that were outside of my control affect me and my relationships. But on the other hand, how could anyone with a conscience not be outraged?

He stood from the sofa and approached. “Look. You’re a great guy but I can’t deal with this.” He shrugged. “I can’t do this anymore.”

My heart began to beat twice as hard. “Do what?”

He held his hands toward me then let them fall. “See you like this. Maybe we should just get together for sex and leave it at that.”

“What?” I couldn’t believe what I had just heard. “You’re kidding.”

“I can’t take it. Jamal, I like you a lot but I think we should stick to fucking.”

A wave of anxiety and rejection washed over me with such force I almost felt like puking. “You just ‘like’ me? Is that all I am to you? Good sex?”

“The best,” he said. “I mean that. You really are.”

“Fuck you!”

“Jamal –”

“FUCK YOU!”

I trudged home, my head wrapped in a fog of rage and confusion and my heart trapped in a nail-studded vice. I had run off yet another potential partner, and this time, it was someone I truly loved.

I stood, extracting my cock from the pulverized concrete beneath me, and pushed aside the thousands of pounds of debris that had fallen onto me. Dust filled the air. I was in what remained of Hank’s basement gym. The light of dawn passed down through a large hole in the ceiling and I immediately realized what had happened. I had fucked my way down through the concrete floor of the living area, destroyed a few of Hank’s workout machines, and continued to plow the basement floor like a jack hammer.

I rolled my eyes. Another insane over-the-top dream, another big mess. This couldn’t go on. It was time to stop trying to live like a man.

“Hank?” I called out in my booming voice. “Matt?”

The only reply was a chunk of concrete that fell and struck me in the head. It shattered.

“Guys?” I called out again as I brushed the remnants from my hair.

“Up here,” I heard Hank say.

“You okay?”

“Yeah,” Hank replied. His voice sounded stressed. “I guess.”

I strode effortlessly through the debris as if it weren’t even there and climbed the stairs. Hank and Matt were in the kitchen holding one another. Broken dishes and glass littered the floor. It looked as if there had been a strong earthquake.

I could sense their fear. My brow furrowed.

“I love you guys. You don’t have to be afraid of me.”

“Uh, yeah, man,” Hank began. “I think we do.”

“Hank...” I said before stopping myself. He was right. I was so strong that I could kill them both, accidentally and without effort. Hank could easily have been downstairs in his gym. Everything and everyone is so hopelessly fragile now.

“I saw your dream, man. I was there. If you’re not our god yet, you’re gonna be.”

“It was just a dream,” I said. “I’ve been having crazy dreams all week.”

“It’s the future.”

“No, it's your fantasy,” I said though I suspected he was right, even if not in detail. The possibility of such inconceivable power filled me and turned my endless pre-cum stream into a gushing torrent. I could feel my cock expand still more as I watched them both sink to their knees. They bent forward until their foreheads touched the floor with arms outstretched toward me.

“You are beyond magnificent,” Matt said in a trembling voice. I could tell he was crying.

“I know I am,” I rumbled in my deep, powerful voice. It was the simple truth. Never in my wildest fantasies had I imagined such masculine, physical perfection. Such massive, shredded muscularity. Such extreme, immeasurable strength. Yet it was all mine and ecstasy flooded my massive, dense body as my acute awareness of the impossibly masculine beauty and power I possessed continued to grow. I truly had become glorious beyond reason.

Finally, I felt ready to make my existence known.

“It’s time to reveal yourself to your world,” Hank said as if reading my mind.

“Yeah,” I said. “Stand up and let’s go.”

They didn’t move. In fact, they almost seemed paralyzed.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We can’t,” Matt gasped. “It’s like you’re … holding us down.”

What the fuck? “But I’m not doing anything,” I protested.

“Yeah,” Hank said. “You are.”

I could hear them both struggling to breathe and looked around as if I would be able to identify what was overpowering them. Yet in the back of my mind I feared it had to be me. Who or what else could do such a thing? And more importantly, how could I control it?

“Please stop,” Matt grunted. “Please…” The pain in his voice was unbearable.

“I don’t know what I’m doing!” I yelled, forgetting the power of my voice in my distress. They both cried out in unison with the shattering of more glass. Was my mere presence having this effect on them? How could I have any kind of relationship with people if they suffered when near me?

“Well you better fuckin’ figure it out … unless you want two more deaths … on your conscience!” Hank managed to yell.

Karen.

His words were like a punch in the gut. I staggered backward.

They both inhaled deeply as if surfacing from a deep dive. “I’m glad you’re still in there somewhere,” Hank finally said.

“I never left.”

He sat up and looked at me askance. He was both frightened and angry. I was frustrated and confused. I could actually feel him pulling away from me emotionally.

“Look, I’m sorry –” I said.

“Just shut up,” he said as he stood and helped Matt to his feet. They started for the stairs up to the loft.

“Where are you going?”

“We’re covered with glass and dust and your cum. Where do you think?” He asked crossly as they climbed the stairs. “We’re gonna clean up.” He stopped and looked down at me. “You know, like people.”

I frowned. “You’re not going with me?” I asked, surprised both that they would turn me down and that I didn’t want to go without them.

“You know, I guess it’s not all about you after all,” Hank said. “Oh, and try not to kill everyone when they worship you.”

They disappeared up the stairs.

“Matt?” I called out.

“I’m sorry,” he yelled back.

“Fine.” Angry, I spun on the ball of my foot and strode toward the front of the building, my bare feet crushing the shattered glass that covered the floor into powder with each step. Just as I rounded the hole I made in the floor of the living area, I stepped into a pool of my own cum, slipped, and fell flat on my ass. The concrete, already weakened by my earlier pounding, gave way and I crashed through the floor into the basement.

Again.

I sighed and closed my eyes. Just as I thought nothing would be difficult for me again, everything had become difficult.

Next Chapter: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12351-transformation-part-i-mutation-chapter-fourteen/

• Upvote 17

The life of a god is not all happiness and fun time huh? ^^;

Though I do wonder what he exactly did to hold Matt and Hank down. It's so strange,iit's like he does that subconsciously. All of those things he does are subconscious even. I wonder if he'd be able to get those under control in the next 2 chapters. ^^;

I really missed this story and I am so glad you posted a new chpter and can hardly wait to the next. ;3

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks, Rowan. I'm sorry to disappear for so long. Things have been, well, challenging for a long time. My goal is to wrap it up this month! (May 2017). Only, well, six or so years after I started it. LOL.

• Upvote 1