TheWeremuscleForest

Everett is a beefy middle-aged bodybuilder that really loves how his body is progressing. He works incredibly hard to make his muscles get unbelievably pumped and as they glisten with sweat. This makes the other guys around him just gawk in amazement that a man in his forties could look so huge and yet so youthful and powerful. Two of these guys in particular are quite taken by his incredibly developed physique.

The first of the two is a teenager by the name of Alonzo. He has tried to make his body grow the old-fashioned way by just doing basic training exercises. He lifts fairly light, but does high rep sets and benches close to his body weight. He has developed a real fondness for Everett as well as his tremendous muscles. They have both talked a lot more lately and it seems as if he views him more as a daddy figure than his own dad. The other guy, Leto, is a postgraduate student with a quiet demeanor, but he also knows how to push the weights around. He can lift quite a bit of weight, but he still feels like he is not reaching his goals.

Everett finishes his workout and heads down the main hall to where the gym has its sauna. It is normally a good place for him to replenish his energy. He normally always waits until there is no one in there because it is where he has a secret that nobody knows about. Once he goes inside, he meets up with a hulking figure that pulls his towel off and places its mouth on his rod. He lies back on a bench and lets the figure slide its tongue up and down his cock until it shoves it down inside his piss slit. He always watches as the figure's tongue conforms to the opening and glides it slowly down along the walls. It eventually makes it all the way down past the base to stimulate his prostate which makes his body shake uncontrollably. Everett’s eyes normally go back into his head for several seconds as his balls expand violently filling with lots of cum. The figure finishes what it is doing after blowing Everett’s balls up and leaves. He is always surprised when he doesn’t cum because it always feels like it is going to explode out of his body.

Alonzo and Leto come walking in directly after the figure leaves and sits on opposite ends of the sauna. Everett is completely oblivious to them being there as his cock throbs wildly and his balls ache wanting it to cum really badly. The two younger men are immediately fixated on what is going on with the older muscleman. He turns to look over at the graduate student and grunts.

‘Hey there Leto, you think you can come over here and help your big strong buddy out with something.’

Leto wastes no time and moseys his way over to start rubbing on his thick body as he licks the big man’s chest making him hornier. The teenager rubs his own cock in hopes of Everett returning the favor. Leto’s mouth moves its way down slowly along Everett’s hairy stomach before finally reaching the older man’s cock to start sucking on it slowly. He moans deeply as he feels his prostate reacting to Leto’s amazing sucking. This sensation releases the floodgates in Everett’s balls as he unleashes a river of cum down the student’s throat. Some of the cum pours manages to put out of his mouth as the beefy stud watches it flowing down his thick torso.

‘Mmmm yeah big daddy, I think you are starting to make me grow. I feel like I am being freed from a prison I have been in for 19 years.’

As each rope flows into Leto’s stomach, it makes his body react. The young man’s arm muscles stretch and widen loudly while his back muscles double up on themselves. Alonzo can smell Everett’s cum from the other side of the sauna and it is making him have a hard time focusing on what he is observing. He starts shooting multiple strands of cum himself from across the room as it nearly hits the growing beast on his expanding back. Everett turns to look at Alonzo from where he is sitting and grins. The incredibly horny teenager wants to come over to them so bad, but the muscle daddy waves his hand at him to let him know not to move. Instead, he moves Leto out of the way and gets up to go over to where Alonzo is sitting.

‘Hello there Alonzo, would you like to join the big boys club with me and Leto by chance?’ *winks*

He places his giant cock on the teen’s leg and leans down to give him a nice long kiss on the lips. His cock slowly oozes a river of precum all over Alonzo’s leg. The smell of it intoxicates the teen greatly, but he is still able to keep his attention on Everett kissing him. The muscle daddy attempts to keep him as calm as possible so he can slowly pick him up and slide him on top of his muscle building cock. After they stop kissing for a minute or two, Everett uses his powerful arms to hold him as he teases the hungry teen’s anus with his wet cockhead. Alonzo moans loudly feeling the beefy stud push his massive precum covered cock slowly into his eager hole over and over again. He lubricates Alonzo’s hole each time as he watches the precum dribble out of his cockhead and disappear into the bottom’s well-lubed sphincter.

‘Focus on me cutie and I will do the rest.’

Everett makes sure he will feel the change as much as possible as he pushes further into the teen’s hole. This makes Alonzo want it more as he begins to lose his grip on reality once the muscle daddy pushes rest of his bloated rod inside him. Everett puts the young man’s arms around him to have him hang on as he feels his balls swelling to where they were earlier with Leto. With the precum now flowing out of the teen's swollen anus, the muscle daddy grinds him as he stretches his hole even more. Everett’s hands rub Alonzo’s back and head making the horny teen give in to him as he nears his climax. He wants to draw the growth cycle out for as long as he can because he wants to watch and feel Alonzo’s transformation in his own hands.

‘Are you still with me Alonzo? I hope you are because you will enjoy this more than anything else you have ever experienced in your life. Stay with me okay.’

Alonzo reaches down to stroke his cock as Everett continues to thrust inside him. The muscle daddy whispers in his ear to stop touching it so he can put it between his monstrous pecs. The young man moans deeply and shifts his position so Everett can lean his chest forward. He grabs Alonzo’s cock and puts it between his two hairy mountains. He flexes them and pumps the young man’s dick with them. Alonzo can’t hold back and launches a huge load all over Everett’s bullneck as it runs down his huge chest and along his cock making it all shiny with sweat and cum. The big man grunts and rubs it into his body as he places Alonzo’s hands on his jagged abs to let the young stud feel him growing.

‘MMMMM…..see what you are doing to me Alonzo…..*stretch* *pop* (voice deepens a little) you are….*grunts* making me grow *moans deeply* little man…..’

Alonzo watches Everett’s abs expand as they straighten up and look like square tiles as they protrude away from his core nearly matching the size of his pecs. He yells as he feels the muscle fibers in his pecs expanding thicker and wider making them bounce involuntarily. His biceps balloon to nearly twice their size as he grips the young man tighter trying not to let go as his forearms and hands swell larger. He slows his rhythm down inside Alonzo’s ass to concentrate on his own growing balls, which Alonzo can feel pushing up on him just beneath his glutes. The growing behemoth groans as his cock struggles for air as it continues to expand inside the teen’s anus. He is making Leto horny again from across the sauna as he watches the older man growing into a demigod. Everett can hear him from across the room and motions for the horny muscleman to come over so he can play with him again.

‘AHHHH FUCK…..*grunts deeply* MMMMM….. *yells loudly* GET OVER HERE LETO AND LET’S REALLY HAVE SOME FUN!’

He continues to have eye contact with Alonzo as he grabs the young man’s member again to suck on it. The incredibly powerful muscle in Everett’s newly expanded mouth and head massage the young stud’s rod to the point that he is having trouble keeping from unloading. The massive behemoth notices that he is struggling with it and stops sucking him. He then pulls him down to his mouth so he can kiss Alonzo again to distract him for a few more moments. The sensation from their tongues locking together is enough for the demigod to launch his load up inside the teen pumping him full of muscle-building cum.

‘FUCK YEAH! MMMMMM OHH I WANT YOU TO FUCKING EXPLODE ALONZO! BECOME THE MUSCLE GOD YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE YOUNG MAN!’

The extreme volume of cum being pounded into his small frame is making him heat up to the point that he gets extremely ill from it. Everett gets a concerned look on his face for a few moments and tries to pull out of him, but the teen motions that he wants him to just let him sit still for a few moments. He leans his body back onto the older behemoth’s redwood sized tree trunks as it profusely pours with massive amounts of sweat. His body heaves greatly before he lets out several loud screams as he feels his muscles blowing up rapidly. The muscle fibers in his pecs and shoulders grow so quickly that his skin instantly develops long streaky stretch marks. His biceps, triceps, and forearms nearly overpower the bones in his arms as they double up on themselves.

He then grows a thick layer of fur all over his entire body which immediately makes Everett swoon as he runs his hands through the dark forest. His expanding legs spread out to accommodate the engorged beast and its two tennis balls that are emerging between them. When his growth cycle finally ends, his cock flops onto Everett’s abs as the older behemoth sits him up again. His ass has grown to accommodate Everett’s immense tool which feels like a perfect match for them both. He looks into his young partner’s eyes again and smiles as he watches the finishing touches being made to the much more masculine teenager’s face. The intensity of the growth cycle is so extreme that Alonzo sprays more cum onto the muscle daddy’s chest because of the unbelievable stress that has been applied to his body.

‘Ohh god Alonzo! *laughs* You have inadvertently started another growth cycle in me gorgeous. *stretch* *pop* *rip* *squeak* MMMMMM, FUCKING YEAH!’

Everett starts growing once again as he breaks the bench he is sitting on with Alonzo on top of him. The shockwave of the two behemoths as they fall to the floor is so strong that Leto falls over as well. The walls inside the sauna shift slightly as the three studs waste no time getting back to business. Alonzo seems quite a bit different now as well as he goes back to kissing the muscle daddy as he remains on top of him. He grinds Everett really hard to make the demigod cum inside him again to satisfy an even stronger hunger. Leto manages to get back up off the ground to walk over to the big men to shove his cock into the face Alonzo. It is obvious now the process could be neverending as all three muscle monsters are completely consumed by their desires. Everett can sense it and is encouraging them both.

‘MMMM YEAH BOYS, KEEP FEEDING EACH OTHER. FEED ME! WE CAN OUTGROW THIS FUCKING SAUNA. I CAN FEEL IT!’

Everett feels Alonzo stop grinding him and stands up. He grabs the older behemoth by the legs and turns him over to plunge his massive pole into the excited muscle monster. The bloated older man laughs hysterically as Alonzo pounds him into oblivion. Leto waits until the young behemoth is in a steady rhythm before he plunges his thick prick down the hungry musclestud’s throat to coat his insides. As Alonzo sends Everett into a euphoric state, Leto does the same to his horny young partner. The cycle may never end at this point as the three mammoth musclegods try to vanquish their thirst for muscle.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 11

Mmmm, i am thirsty. >;P Is tyere any room left for me?

Another wonderful muscle genie story. ^^ Though i must admit: i'm wondering when the genie himself would be joining the growth. Heck with all the evergrowing muscle studs he has been creating lately and new muscle gods popping up even without his help thanks to the cum of those evergrowing studs, he might have to go all macro soon as at this rate all males all over the world might become giants that he won't be able to physically pleasure anymore. x3 lol

The Genie has had his day in the sun before in The Inflation Artist. :)

I know that is only one story, but he has been a main character before. ;)

• Upvote 1

The Genie has had his day in the sun before in The Inflation Artist. :)

I know that is only one story, but he has been a main character before. ;)

True, very true. But it would be so awesome to have another one. ^^ <3

Maybe even a less canon story where multiple people from previous stories thank him for everything. <3 <3 <3

The scope of the series Hanugumo is pretty enormous so I may do that eventually, but it could take years. :)

So far I have spunoff The Milking Agent and hopefully next year The Extreme Makeover and Wrestling with Giants will be as well.

So if you are VERY patient, you will be rewarded.

;)

• Upvote 1

The scope of the series Hanugumo is pretty enormous so I may do that eventually, but it could take years. :)

So far I have spunoff The Milking Agent and hopefully next year The Extreme Makeover and Wrestling with Giants will be as well.

So if you are VERY patient, you will be rewarded.

;)

But it's so difficult to be patient on your wonderful stories. ^////^; I love them and I wanna read more so badly. x3 <3

But alright, I'll try. >3> *chuckles*

I literally had to wait until it was cool enough, that I could read this and not be rendered unconscious from my body overheating HAHA GOD this beast is not built for weather this hot OR for stories this damned hot either LOL Another fantastic chapter man. I know you're going onto a brief hiatus for the summer season with new stories this fall, and I KNOW my patience will be rewarded BUT like Hanugumo I just..I want it NOW.

• Upvote 1