The Call -Part IV (Final)

Cappy50

Finished. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think of the ending. Comments are welcomed.

The Call -Part I

The Call -Part II

The Call -Part III

The Call –Part IV (Final)

Lenny rose early and had showered by six. His full-on erection surprised him. Soaping his legs, he thought them firmer. He rubbed his biceps —squeeze to crush. Harder? Lenny shot almost two feet across the tiled floor, another surprise.
     “How do you feel?” Frank stared into the open refrigerator, having returned from his daily run. Sweat clung like gravy to his powder keg legs. Frank motioned with the frappe pitcher.
     Lenny nodded yes and said, “I haven’t felt this good in years.”
     Frank handed Lenny his frappe with a smile
     “This, right?” Lenny pointed to his glass.
     “I added another pill to your bedside water.”
     “Geez, Frank, isn’t that premature? I haven’t been accepted? And, against the rules?”
     “Rules. There’s a reason Todd and I are buddies.”
     Lenny remembered the playing with townies story.
     “And this,” Frank swiveled his glass, “is supplement. The full plan includes three months daily injections, then weekly jabs for six more, until the yearly boosters. The pills are supplements”
     Lenny pointed to the frappe.
     “Oh, that shit. It improves metabolize, nothing more. An aid to becoming real big.” Frank flexed his arm. “Especially if you start a bodybuilder’s diet, although much fewer calories with the frappe.”
     Lenny held his throat.
     "Oh, come on, not everyone is into muscle building like Jon or Todd.”
     Lenny’s hand pointed like a gun at Frank.
     “Fine, but I’m not dedicated like them. They’re gym junkies and wanted to become bodybuilders. But to be honest, the frappe increases everyone size and lowers body fat. Men on average reduce to six percent body fat, woman to eight, which explains amenorrhea at under fifty. Health store supplements and heavy weight training reduce fat more. Todd’s at three, and without the excessive water pills danger of competitive bodybuilders. I’m at six percent.”
     Frank snapped his arm’s skin like a rubber band. Lenny winced.
     “You’ll gain two inches on your arms and fifteen pounds with daily jogs and light gym exercise.”
     Lenny didn’t mention his shower effect.

The after breakfast walk around More to Life Living allowed Lenny to take more notice of body types: draped with muscles and buffed head-turner the majority.  But a handful of “normal” health club fit and trim walked past. No one appeared sixty or more; this was a mid-thirties campus.
         A More to Life email had broadcast Lenny’s trial acceptance, thus increasing the number of chats. Lenny heard stories, which Frank cut short —retirees’ habit to tell war stories. Many offered Lenny advice, another habit hard to break. The consensus was that Lenny should accept -- best decision he would ever make.
         At the clubhouse, Frank told Lenny people did decline, mostly for family reasons. Entering More to Life was like going into witness protection. People were unwilling to lose contact with their children or grandchildren. More to Life had tried to be flexible, but children in their forties and fifties freaked upon seeing their parents looking younger and fitter than them.
         The new vetting process stipulated no children or grandchildren. No strong relationships that couldn’t be abandoned. But people could come as partners. Frank asked Lenny about his relationships. Lenny smiled at the contradiction, recalling the committee had concerns over him being a loner
         With their promenaded over, Lenny sighed relief that he wouldn’t be touching any more musclemen’s bodies, but at the entrance a female bodybuilder pressed Lenny overhead five times.
     After chastising the woman, Frank explained that at sixty, seventy, and ninety-their real ages—they needed verification of their strength and hard-muscled bodies. And showing-off brought them childlike joy.
     “Do you know what I’m trying to say?”
     Sort of, thought Lenny. But did he really want —need— others to validate his existence? Did he need muscles that filled doorways, or have the strength to lift refrigerators like a lunchbox? For what? Sex? Exploratory sex? Lift people over his head? It didn’t sound like fun. Frank’s wasted his time, and his nomination opportunity.
         Yet, Lenny recognized the advantage of a community. That’s what he had loved about the Kennedy Space Center, a community flexing brain muscle not brawn. More to Life constructed youthful earthmovers for acrobatic sex.

During his clubhouse committee interview Lenny misgivings came through in his monotone responses. Nevertheless, the committee confirmed his preliminary induction. Would he be willing to extend his stay with Frank until week’s end?
      Lenny agreed because Frank wanted it. If he needs me to finish the week, I will. But it won’t change my mind.

The two men cleared Frank’s chicken cacciatore dinner before Jon and May’s arrival.
     Jon’s cut-off T-shirt exposed anvil arms. His shirt fabric was painted to his chest, his pectorals ready for murder. Lycra shorts emphasized his speed bump glutes, and outlined his penis.
     May’s décolleté could have buried Lenny up to his neck. Her legs didn’t walk, they trampled.
         The talk centered on careers, Lenny’s kind of topic and distracted him from the guest’s assets. No muscle flexing, although every hand gestures popped Jon’s bicep; and May’s laughter flung tits across the room.
         The discussion moved to the future. Lenny smiled at the blasé act. May’s hands pushed up her breasts and rumbled her goodnight words: “Honey, I think these will really suit you in ways you didn’t know possible.”
     Lenny agreed, not sure of what.
     Jon whispered to Lenny in a bear hug. “These too.” His pectorals bounced and he kneaded Lenny’s butt. “We’ll fix this too.”

His early morning shower and hard erection perplexed Lenny. This routine seemed unusual. He squeezed his arm, which seemed harder. An ejaculation followed, which was unusual. Is this a side effect?
     “Day two. Feel different?” Frank poured frappe and Lenny shrugged.
     “That’s okay. For some, nothing happens until after a few shots.”
     As the radio tuned to NPR Lenny wondered if he fit here, all things considered. He was a private person. Did youth matter? Why at sixty-two should he need a muscular body. He was reasonably healthy, if he stayed on his meds. He had no desire to flex muscles or lifting people.
     A buff, young UPS guy handed a package to Lenny for his signature
     “Good, it came in time,” said Frank. “Nothing I have would fit you.”

On the gym floor, Lenny gawked as railroad stock was tossed. His eyeballs dropped seeing a shirtless man bench-pressing four hundred fifty pounds, his Jupiter lunar pectorals moving to zenith with each grunt.
     “Geez isn’t that too much.”
     In the Universal machine area. A woman had finished a chest pull with the pin at the weight stack bottom.
     “Germaine, mind if we join you?”
     “Jump in. You must be Lenny. Lots of buzz about you. Tomorrow I leave for a Habitat project in Kenya, so we’ll have to talk on my return.”
     “Did my donation arrive in time?”
     “Yes, and very generous too. Thanks, Frank.”
     “Sure, glad to help. Okay, Lenny, lets do the same exercise as Germaine, with lower weights.”
      Frank moved the pin from the bottom rung to the third from the top, a distance of two feet and one hundred fifty pounds lighter, Lenny looked away. On his fifth push Lenny struggled.
     Germaine took hold of the bar and with one arm lifted the weight to rest position.
     Lenny took deep breaths, red-faced.
     “Frank, make this lighter. You should know better.”
     Germaine finished another fifteen repetitions with the full stack. Walking out, she said to Lenny, “ I look forward to giving you a proper work out,” and mumbled something to Frank.
     Lenny continued around the circuit with weights meant for a playground. Lenny’s face smiled as he stood next to a man preparing to curl a twenty-five pound dumbbell; the smile vanished as the man wrist-curled fifteen times, then picked-up a thirty pound dumbbell and did another ten.
     “He use to do that with sixty pounds, but not since he turned ninety.”

After the workout, Lenny returned to Frank’s house to nap. The doorbell awoke him.
     “Oh, uh… hi.” Lenny’s semi-slumber made him believe there was a solar eclipse since no sunlight entered though the open doorway.
     Todd entered the room like a tollbooth, dressed similar to Jon the previous night. Todd’s fishnet spaces were wide enough to pass quarters. His nipples poked out, provoking Lenny to take change. Todd’s legs barely fit his shorts, his ass training ground for mountaineers.
     “Frank said you had a tough workout. You okay?”
     The pair sat in the front porch patio, sipping frappes in the warm breeze that replaced the cold air of Lenny’s arrival. With every raise of his glass, Todd’s T-shirt sealed around his chest, his bicep curved. In a clumsy gesture, Todd spilt his drink, cursing himself, saying he was worse than a kid. He removed his T.
     Lenny handed Todd a paper roll and noticed his big smile.
     “Can you help? I can’t see my stomach with these.” Todd rubbed his pectorals.
     Lenny froze, so Todd moved Lenny’s hand to ride the ripples of his abs. After a few swipes, Lenny stepped back.
     “That’s better. I hate that sticky feel. But some gunk feels good.” Todd was in rainbow smile mode. “Did they feel good?”
     Lenny shrugged.
     “Wouldn’t you like to ride over these?” Todd’s abs tensed, the former ripples cascaded like Colorado rapids. “Even better, right?”
     “Huh?”
     “Does this make you want to become big? Don’t you want to know what it feels like? Maybe a muscle guy flexes while you cleanup your gunk on his abs?”
     “I guess.”
     “Still shy, are we?’
     Lenny stammered. “Its different from anything I’ve … muscles everywhere. You’re different from me.”
     “You’ll get use to it. You’ll start flexing too, first for yourself, then others.”
     Lenny’s morning shower flexing flashed before him. Lenny strained to keep out his masturbation, the ejaculation, and the amount of gunk, Todd’s word.
     “Lenny, its incredible. I want to flex for you now. Its a side effect for some of us, but so what? Its not constipation, not hair loss, and not erectile dysfunction.” Todd laughed so hard he thumped his legs. “I haven’t had erectile dysfunction since I came here. Look at this.”
     Todd stood. His shorts fell to his ankles. Todd’s posing suit stretched, his hard penis imprinted. Without a countdown, Todd’s poser dropped.
     “Look, Lenny.” Todd’s missile flung out. His erection crossed the patio.
     “Yours can be like this too.” He gave a single bicep flex, flicking his penis with his free hand, and bounced his pectorals. He moved both hands behind his head as he recreated the cascading abdomen. His pulsating penis flung around with each flex.
     “There, that’s out of my system.” Todd rubbed his hand along his hard dick. “I’ll take care of this later, unless you want to help. I could be your first.”
     Putting his hands under his legs, Lenny continued his silence that began with Todd’s exhibition.
     “I believe this is the only side effect and no one’s complained.” Todd put on his posers but not his shorts. His erection stretched the fabric. “We enjoy sex but that’s not a side effect, is it? What do you like, besides that space stuff?”
     “I dunno. Never thought about it. Rockets firing ---”
     Todd jumped up, saying he urgently needed the bathroom. On his return, Todd put on his shorts.
     “You’ll want it more in different ways.” Todd kissed his bicep, his expanded chest rocked the deck chair.

"I'm not gay." Lenny calculated the failure point of the chair's metal tubing.

"Doesn't matter. You might explore. Or not. You'll be surprised at the pleasure a man can provide, but I do other side like Shareen, when needed. That's something I could not have done before. Women still aren't my preference. I mean, a man caressing you and doing things only a man knows... you'll see, I hope with me first." Todd's teeth grew like stalagmites. "You might not be ready for anal but -"

Lenny stated to choke. Todd lifted Lenny from his seat like flicking dust, and shook him in the air.

"I'm guessing that's a no for now. That's okay Lenny, when you're ready." Todd smacked Lenny's ass and laughed.

With out warning, Lenny's felt his face stuffed into Todd's chest, vibrating between Todd's rolling pecs. On release, Lenny heard Todd's even harder laugh.

"You sure its a no?" Todd put Lenny down on the ground, looking behind him. "Uh, oh. I'm in big trouble now."

Frank placed his hands on Lenny's shoulders.

"Looks like I arrived just in time. I had a feeling that I shouldn't have told Todd you were resting. Todd, I'm surprised. Its too soon and Lenny hasn't made up his mind yet. I hope this doesn't influence him in the wrong way."

"Geez, Lenny, I'm sorry. The formula affects me more than others. Please don't make a decision based on me and my bad behavior." Lenny rubbed his shoulder as Todd gave him a friendly tap as he left.

Even though Lenny said there was no need to explain, Frank explained. "The clinic has concerns with Todd and a few others. They're working on sex inhibitors but not interfere with the overall effect."

Frank went into detail, missing Lenny's pursed lips and blinking eyelids. Lenny meditated on his negative reaction to Todd, yet he had derived pleasure against Todd's hard chest. Did he crave any power, not only from his beloved rockets?

He had become fascinated with Todd's penis, ready to drill holes in Frank's patio. Lenny had never seen anything like Todd's cannonball balls; he smiled at his near alliteration.

Glancing at his skinny arms and legs he could appreciate Todd's fascination with swelling muscles. Todd's apology had been genuine; he meant no harm, so, no, Todd would not impact Lenny's decision.

The last thought shook Lenny. What decision? He had made one before arriving at More to Life. He'd come to visit, that's all. There's no decision to be made. I'm not suited for this place.

After the committee meeting, Roz took Lenny aside. "Lenny, everyone believes you are special. A kind generous person, and you'd never refuse to help. Everyone likes you, and that's unusual."

The meeting adjourned, with Lenny thanking Roz and the committee for their hospitality and consideration. "Its been an experience I'll never forget."

Lenny rose at his usual six-thirty. It had been seven months since Frank's call. Soaking his head under the shower water, Lenny looked down: no erection. With a slight wrist movement, a bubblegum lump burped on Lenny's arm. He gritted his teeth, producing flakes of the wet soap bar. The flakes dropped across his rising bicep.

Lenny's bicep rose two inches. He held the pose, while lowering his head to confirm what he knew: a rebar rod poked out between his legs. A few strokes and cum shot across the wet shower's six feet to the opposite wall at shoulder height, the splat producing a Rorschach pattern. Lenny saw the outer flare of a rising rocket. His penis reverberated with two more shots.

Holding his flagging penis with one hand, Lenny's moved to finish drying in the bedroom. He free hand grabbed his ass as it crawled behind his kettle legs. His fingertips rode the striations of his glutes. Between the bedroom's two facing mirrors, Lenny saw the muscular lines of his ass. His fingers neared his ass crack, engorging his penis. Lenny resumed stroking. Olympian blood platelets rushing along filled his penis. The ejaculate created a new Rorschach on the mirror, which Lenny interpreted as him and Frank on the patio. He bombarded the mirror another time; he mentally added Windex to his shopping list.

Lenny recalled his first time, with Todd, in front of this same mirror. May had tagged along, her role unclear at the time. Lenny had flexed, recalling Todd's massive physique dominated the reflections. May crowded between them, her bolero pants gave her ass permission to grope itself. She had toed danced up Lenny's spine, from left trapezoidal over his delts and to the right trapezoidal. Lenny loved the sound -trap-ez-oidal- the way Todd said it. He had teased Todd: "May is more than enough."

With a shrug, Todd said, "You think?" He laughed while tossing his shirt aside, letting muscles drop like parachutes.

"Lenny, fuck who you want, but it will be me that lifts you to the sky while sucking each of your balls, and drains your dick."

This wasn't Lenny's kind of talk, but he never judged others. He punched Todd's arm, an inconsequential pop tart indentation. Todd pouted. "I'm telling Frank on you. Boohoo, you hurt me, you brute."

Lenny laughed in a way he had forgotten he could.

Over the next five months Lenny needed to lease space to accommodate his additional thirty pounds of muscle. The medical team worried. He'd grown faster and bigger than anyone. His pectorals widened, ready for bar service. Each leg needed a separate table.

The first year report concluded Lenny had grown too fast, too big, yet his metabolism increased with his intake. There were no visible side effects. They'd have to monitor Lenny as he approached the limit of muscle to bone ratio. Further increase and 

it would cause Lenny problems because of ≈ Lenny understood too well. He also knew how he felt. He knew the report was predicting his personal starburst. But Lenny scoffed at slowing down.

If Lenny had been prepared for physical change, he had not for the other thing. He accepted his need for public flexing. But the other thing bothered him. In hindsight, he should have known. His shower erections lasted longer; he needed repeated ejaculations to alleviate the throbbing. Unanticipated erections arrived throughout the day. Lenny would frantically seek men's room; he couldn't bear the idea of a stain in public.

Frank had begged Lenny to see the resident psychologist. The doctor declared Lenny was fine, given the amount of muscles he had developed in the short time. The psychologist omitted in his report Lenny's rapid eye blinking at unanswered questions, or running to the men's room during a session; no mention of Lenny moving the psychologist's solid oak Barcalounger away from the sunlight, with the psychologist in it.

Lenny and Frank had become training partners until the day Lenny carried Frank in the palm of one hand. That was the day Lenny switched to Todd. Soon it was Lenny pressing Todd to the sky. Lenny laughed hard the day he emulated and reconfigured Todd and Shareen's squat routine: Shareen atop Todd's shoulders carrying a two hundred pound barbell behind her neck; Todd's with his two hundred pound barbell on his chest, locked behind Shareen's knees; and Lenny underneath. He squatted the ensemble fifteen times and quacked a duck walk for fifty feet. Shareen invited Lenny that night to the special room, and Todd invited himself. Shareen and Todd learned discrete combinatory math with Lenny's third-stage rocket twice in Todd's ass, and three times in Shareen's vagina.

Todd had been Lenny's first male penetration, but Lenny's anxiety made him too nervous to enjoy, unlike Todd's great delight at having Lenny's as a virgin. Lenny's gratification arrived in May's vagina. Lenny had wondered if his penis had hurt Todd's muscular anus. Frank suggested Lenny try his to compare, and Lenny obliged; ass muscularity wasn't the problem. Lenny liked women.

But everyone liked Lenny. And despite his preference, Lenny never refused any request, male or female. He remained true to his self, He was bigger than the Rockies, looked twenty-one -younger than anyone on campus, and his face would have made Adonis wear a paper bag. But if anyone wanted asked to grope him, he'd agree. Strip and flex, Lenny said yes. Say, "fuck me" and Lenny obliged.

One guy had asked to fuck Lenny, who cringed but said, "You must need it, so okay." The man failed to penetrate after three attempts, and covered his embarrassment by blaming Lenny for being too tight. Rather than allow the man go away disappointed, the man rode Lenny's shoulders, legs dangling behind Lenny's back, his dick and balls in Lenny's mouth, and climaxed with a one-handed press to the ceiling.

Soon word spread Lenny had changed besides his muscularity. Frank told Lenny he was too promiscuous, which Lenny thought rich coming from Frank. Lenny replied that if people craved a muscle-fuck then they must need it; he had no choice.

Frank barked out, "And if they ask for your pension, you'd give them that too?" Lenny shrugged. "If they need it more than me,"If they need it more than me then yes."

Once a week, Lenny made townies happy. He'd return after muscle- smothering upwards of four men or women, their anus or vagina stretched like Route 66. Euphoric sex overran St Augustine; Lenny's personal homage to the saint.

Shot-injection days were pure agony for Lenny. He became so horny he wanted to fuck the clubhouse cash register.

The morning shower remained Lenny's favorite moment. Dropping his towel at the bedroom floor to ceiling mirror, Lenny swelled his chest and stepped back for expansion. With a hand mirror he'd telescope his view while feather-touching his near perfect spherical balls. He watched them rise while his ejaculated like a patio power wash.

For the More to Life residents, Lenny was on call twenty-four seven. He flexed, fucked, sucked, and lifted. He had more muscles than a troupe of circus strongmen. He farted iron. Lenny was their big-bang expansion.

Frank pasted the new picture in his scrapbook, to the right of that taken at the dinner with Lenny on his first night.

The left showed Lenny at one hundred forty-five pounds skewed to his six-foot skeleton. His lizard legs crawled out of boxer underwear, his crouch without a crease. Lenny's double bicep ported a pimple lump on his nine-inch arm. His breasts matched a malnourished pigeon. A summer breeze would have knocked Lenny on his non-existent ass.

The right picture showed a twenty-one year-old Titan. Lenny's six feet resembled a three hundred and five pound bag of nails. Two-and-a-half percent body fat stretched skin to cause paper cuts. Veins crisscrossed like a Los Angeles freeway interchange. His arms grew to twenty-four inches. His index fingers scraped the top of his split peaked biceps.

His was not a steroid body. He didn't need six thousand calories daily. Instead of a bodybuilder's distended belly, Lenny's stepping-stone abdominals climbed to a heirloom chest big enough for the Queen of England's jewels. But Lenny's jewels billowed in his solar red poser. Two liberty balls rang out freedom every time he'd ejaculate his sixteen M&M's worth of semen.

A big grin developed on Frank's face, as he recalled Lenny's ass, not visible in the photo. The multiple striated muscularity that Lenny had thought superfluous on Todd. Lenny's opinion revised after his four-lane Gluteus Maximi merged scrotum and prostate.

Franks' finger traced Lenny's lats off the paper's edge. Lenny's upper body invented a new geometric form, making Euclid irrelevant. There was no hypotenuse from Lenny's shoulders to his sternum, no straight line across his pectorals.

Shaking his head, Frank pushed the photo album aside to reread the note he found in his mailbox.

"I knew this wasn't for me. I need more than More to Life. I need the stars. I need to become a supernova. I need to find the edge of the Universe. I'll never forget you, as long as I exist. You made the wrong call Frank but I'm glad I answered. Thank you."

• Upvote 3

He left More than Life then?  I guess it's cool. He wanted to experience more but really what more could he get.Go

Good Point.  In my mind there are several possibilities.  One option is that Lenny really is a loner and needs to be on his own.  I think this weak and not true to his new self.  Another option is that Lenny worries the medical team will stop him from growing further.  But his new size has brought new desires, to go beyond the limits  He wants to know how big he can become before the laws of physics take over -which would mean his death, from internal bleeding, or inability to move, or suffocation.  But Lenny wants to "explode" and understand what bursting stars undergo.  Another fantasy possibility is that Lenny wants to explore the world with his huge muscles and strength in ways counter to the More to Life philosophy.  Lenny isn't a rule breaker, --not like Frank-- so to satisfy his new desire to display his muscles, or to help a larger group fill their fantasy, he has to leave  Of course, you, the reader, can come up with other scenarios.  Do you think I should follow-up with Lenny "on the road"?  What would you have him do?

Good Point.  In my mind there are several possibilities.  One option is that Lenny really is a loner and needs to be on his own.  I think this weak and not true to his new self.  Another option is that Lenny worries the medical team will stop him from growing further.  But his new size has brought new desires, to go beyond the limits  He wants to know how big he can become before the laws of physics take over -which would mean his death, from internal bleeding, or inability to move, or suffocation.  But Lenny wants to "explode" and understand what bursting stars undergo.  Another fantasy possibility is that Lenny wants to explore the world with his huge muscles and strength in ways counter to the More to Life philosophy.  Lenny isn't a rule breaker, --not like Frank-- so to satisfy his new desire to display his muscles, or to help a larger group fill their fantasy, he has to leave  Of course, you, the reader, can come up with other scenarios.  Do you think I should follow-up with Lenny "on the road"?  What would you have him do?

For one it would be cool for him if he meets the young guy one of the "More Than Life" people meet and help him by giving him the suplements.  Maybe he wants to know how different are his muscles (giving that he ended up being more stronger and bigger) compared to that guy.

At the end he loved to show off and in that need he goes to different places to try and explore more.

Yoy should  continue the story. There si so much to tell.

• Upvote 1

I think the only way to end would be with a Coda, where Lenny is on the road just "finding himself" and encountering people, meets and older guy and tells him about the "More to Life" project... which has become a legend, kind of like  Shangri-La of muscle. I think going in that direction would be less uncertain and more open to complications.

For one it would be cool for him if he meets the young guy one of the "More Than Life" people meet and help him by giving him the suplements.  Maybe he wants to know how different are his muscles (giving that he ended up being more stronger and bigger) compared to that guy.

At the end he loved to show off and in that need he goes to different places to try and explore more.

Yoy should  continue the story. There si so much to tell.

I think the only way to end would be with a Coda, where Lenny is on the road just "finding himself" and encountering people, meets and older guy and tells him about the "More to Life" project... which has become a legend, kind of like  Shangri-La of muscle. I think going in that direction would be less uncertain and more open to complications.

The difficulty with following Ro20316's suggestion is that I've written the pills are supplements, and without the shots a person would not have the same growth potential.  I suppose it would be possible for Lenny to break-in and steal the injection, but that wouldn't fit his personality.

ThePecman's idea has merit, but also problems.  More to Life is not suppose to be widely known.  That alone wouldn't prevent Lenny from recruiting, and how would he'd get a stranger past the committee's criteria.  I was leaning more to Lenny trying out other supplements --steroids and even discover a world of other enhancers that are unknown, even to most bodybuilders.  But in all my scenarios, it doesn't end well for Lenny.  I had him going to 400 lbs, with muscles so large he really couldn't walk too far without needing to eat --a human version of a hummingbird but the size of a Boeing 747.  I'm not sure I want to be around to see Lenny's demise.  Anyway to keep him alive?

As an alternative to getting rid of Lenny, I had thought of a storyline that joins More to LIfe with a Grow Big Camp.  College men, early twenties, that are so thin they appear emaciated.  They can't  gain weight, let alone put on muscle. They learn of a summer program that doubles their weight, all lean muscle.  The leave looking like pro-bodybuilders, but sex drive --any kind, mostly other musclemen, but  women too, as long as they are bodybuilders.  The side effect is that they age quickly, in their 50s.  Grow Big Camp contacts More to LIfe, and a special new campus is created, an attempt to restore the youth and keep their physique.   Do you think this might work?  (I'm not sure I like the name Grow Big Camp.)

Thanks for the suggestions.