(Un)even rivals (3)

Three

Ted parked his car in front of the gym, got out, tossed his cousin's sweat drenched shirt over his wide shoulder and strutted toward the building. He pulled the door but it was locked. He looked up and noticed the 'out of business' sign. He banged his fist against the heavy door, rattling the glass.

Jeremy heard the banging sound and left his office. He looked in the direction of the door and saw the familiar big teen pounding the metal surface. He grabbed his keys and hurried to the entrance to unlock the door, noting the dents Ted's fist had made.

Ted saw Jeremy coming over and pulled open the door as it was unbolted, his wide shoulders brushing against the frame as he entered.

Jeremy instinctively stepped back: the big teen looked even more intimidating filling the frame of the door. Before he could react, two big hands grabbed his armpits and lifted him up against the wall.

"What's the big idea of closing down your gym?", Ted snarled, "I paid ya good money to work out here".

Jeremy's breathing fastened and his armpits got sweaty as his feet dangled in the air: just like the day before in his office, he was in the hands of this teen beast. He squirmed in the steely grasp, unable to break free. He gulped when he realized he was at the mercy of the huge 18 year old that was six years younger than him and had dented the steel door just by pounding on it.

"Well? Thought ya could use me to get my cousin's shirt, hustle my money and then ditch me? Back in juvy I always got back on those kind of guys", Ted barked and shoved the 209 pound bodybuilder hard against the wall while tightening his grip.

"Oufgh"

A faint sound of pain escaped Jeremy's mouth as his back was slammed against the wall. He stopped squirming as the hard pressure around his ribs increased even more.

"Man, I could break all your bones right now. Your body is no match for my strength. A total wimp. Just like my cousin.", Ted bawled and raised the right corner of his mouth to show his teeth like a dog.

The pressure soon lessened and Jeremy took in a few deep breaths before replying. "Look man", he said, "this gym was on the verge of bankruptcy when you came by yesterday. I just decided to shut it down so I can focus on taking back my top spot from your cousin. You can keep training here. For free. Whenever you want."

"A personal gym all for myself? That's more like it", Ted said.

"Yeah", Jeremy replied quickly, "You won't have to hide your physique to avoid suspicion from the other gym members. Or fear unannounced drug tests. I could write you a training program. Or become your training partner."

"Good thinking, little guy. But you're too tiny and weak to work out with me. Ya just couldn't keep up with me. Ya need real muscle to train with the big guys ", Ted stated and lowered him back down, " But I could go for a quick workout right now. Still feeling pumped from beating my cousin. Ya should have seen his face when he got I would beat him. And when I actually beat him. Priceless."

Jeremy, still a bit wobbly on his feet and taking in deep breaths, locked the door and grabbed the sweat drenched shirt from the teen's shoulder. "You know your way around. I'll be in my office", he said.

"Let's toss some weight around. YEAH!", Ted boomed and swaggered into the gym.

Chris' evening wasn't passing as smoothly as his cousin's. The painful pump in his pecs had been agonizing him ever since his lost fight. His right shoulder felt like his delts had been ripped off the joint. His right arm felt even worse: his cramped 20 inch bicep stabbed in pain like a truck had passed over it; spasms kept shooting through the cord-like muscles in his forearm. He hadn't said a word since his cousin left.

"Come on, hon", Trisha said as she installed herself next to him in the couch and rubbed her body against his, "cheer up. It was a simple arm wrestle contest against your cousin. Not like you lost a big title to your rival."

Chris didn't react and kept staring at the TV.

"You're still my number one. I know a good way to make you feel better", Trisha said. Her hand slipped underneath his shirt, brushing the hard lines of his six-pack and moved down into his pants. Her fingers played with his cock: she playfully grabbed his balls and traced along the flaccid shaft, mentally comparing it to what she had felt through Ted's sweatpants.

"I'm gonna sleep. Don't feel so well", Chris said. He pulled her hand from his pants and went upstairs, leaving his girlfriend behind. He entered their bedroom and took off his clothes, avoiding to look at his reflection in the mirror on the furthest wall. He opened the door of the adjacent dressing and grabbed a pair of pajamas: for the first time since graduating high school, he wouldn't sleep in his boxers or nude. He felt weak and small, as if his cousin had stripped him of his manhood by beating him. The tight fabric of his unused pajamas made him feel slightly better. He got in bed, wondering if it had always been this large, and coiled himself up in a ball underneath the sheets, like a scared child.

Jeremy was in his office carefully assembling the ingredients for his revenge on his rival, Chris. He had found a website on voodoo spells and decided to give it a try. Despite not really believing in this supernatural mumbo-jumbo, he knew it was worth a shot. His rival had clearly better genetics than him and he couldn't beat Chris naturally. And steroids were no option due to the weekly drug tests by the LTB.

"YEAH!"

The loud roar echoing through the deserted gym made him look up. Ted's shouts had been alternating with the bangs of heavy weights dropping down for the last hour. Jeremy shook his head and returned to page he had printed. He took the voodoo doll he had ordered from the box, leaving the spare one in it. He then grabbed the sweat drenched, stinking shirt Ted had brought and wrung it out over the doll. Chris' sweat dripped from the shirt onto the doll, soaking it before it absorbed into it. He quickly tossed the doll in the top drawer of his desk as the door was slammed open.

A sweaty Ted, his face dark red from his workout barged in. Heat and a mixture of sweat and musk radiated from his 260 pound body, filling the office.

"You're still here", Jeremy said casually, "thought you were in for a quick training?".

"It was a quick one", Ted replied in his deep voice and stepped up to the desk.

"But… you trained for an hour", Jeremy answered promptly.

Ted grinned. "For little boys like ya and my weak cousin an hour is long. But for big guys like me it's just enough for a quick arm workout", Ted stated and flexed his arms.

Jeremy stared at the stretched hoodie covering the teen's arms as its seams protested with ripping sounds as they were pushed upward and outward by the orbs of steely meat swelling into their 25 inches of power. How does the guy look underneath?, Jeremy thought.

"Ya said I could train whenever I want", Ted said and lowered his arms.

"Yeah, sure", Jeremy replied, "Just give me a call and I'll make sure I'm here".

"Na. I don't want to have to wait for ya. Just give me a key so I can get in", Ted stated.

"No. No. I can't…", Jeremy stopped speaking as he noticed the angry look in the teen's dark brown eyes and the hoodie's strained sleeves as he folded his big arms across his chest.

"I'm not asking ya. I'm telling ya to give me a key. Got a problem with that, kid?", Ted barked, his deep voice rattling the glass of the cabinet behind the desk and grabbed Jeremy's keychain lying on his desk.

" No problem at all, man. Take them. I'll use my spare key", Jeremy replied promptly.

"Thought so", Ted said and turned around to leave, "And make sure the water's running next time. I like to shower after my training".

Jeremy stared at the teen's wide back as he strutted out of his office, slamming the door as he left. He took in a deep breath in relief as he heard Ted's car start and race away from the parking lot. "I'll have to keep on his good side. If this mumbo-jumbo doesn't work, I'll have to use him to keep his Chris out off the competition. But if it does work, I'll be way bigger than him once I've stolen his cousin's muscles and then I'll show him who's boss ", he said to himself, "I'll make him cry for mercy in my grip and crush him. Then steal his muscles too". He took the doll from the top drawer and followed the instructions on the paper. He cut a piece from Chris' red shirt and draped it across the doll before putting the doll in a purplish solution he had made with the other ingredients. "Now, it just has to take in the potion over night and everything should be ready for my revenge tomorrow." He gathered what was left of the ingredients and put them in a box in the cabinet behind his desk. He took his spare key from his desk and headed home for the night.

Ted sped home after his quick workout and pulled up in front of the garage with squealing tires. He entered the deserted house, put on the lights and took off his hoodie. He really hated having to hide his huge body. He thought back to his days in juvy, when he walked around barechested just to remind everyone he was in charge. He chugged down a gallon of protein shake and noticed a note on the kitchen table.

"Off to see my contacts. Will be back tomorrow with your new candy. S."

Ted smiled and went upstairs to take a quick shower. He tossed his stinking tank top aside, stepped out off his sweatpants and boxers and got in the shower. He groaned as the hot water cascaded down on his muscle-filled frame. He turned off the water, stepped out and grabbed a towel. He dried off the damped mirror and stared at his reflection. He flexed his huge arms, the pumped muscle rounding outward and mounting upward. His hard, meaty biceps swelling into steely orbs, pushing up some blue veins as they brushed past 25 inches. "Pumped and hard from my workout", he said to his reflection and lowered his left arm to grope his nicely round right bicep. "The arm that crushed ya like a little girl, couz", he said to himself as he tried to dent the hot rock atop his right arm, "Instantly felt you were mine. Your puny grip no match for my iron grasp." His plump cock filled with blood, raising upward and smacked against his stomach as he tightened his grip around the hard ball of muscle and the mound withstood his thick fingers. "Your feeble attack useless against my superior strength. Even had to hold back not to crush ya on the spot. Pushed your powerless arm back easily. Dominating ya in front of your girl. YEAH!", he groaned as his 10 incher exploded onto the mirror, coating it with spurts of sticky cum. Ted's left hand released his bicep and roughly groped his rock-hard, spasming dick. He milked four more blasts from the throbbing 10 incher onto the mirror before leaving the bathroom and strutting into his bedroom. Feeling untouchable and all-powerful, he laid down naked atop his bed, his still hard dick pointed toward the ceiling. His right paw instinctively grabbed the rigid shaft and he stroked away. Within the minute his hefty balls churned and pumped out four slightly lesser bursts that shot up and rained back down on his 260 pound frame, splattering as the thick liquid hit his pecs and stomach. He dozed off, his 10 incher deflating very slowly.

Chris passed a restless night. He'd been turning back and forth for hours before falling asleep. He dreamed that he was arm wrestling his cousin again. He fought with everything he got but his cousin's arm didn't budge. His own arm was pumped beyond belief as it was being pushed down. He brought in his second hand, grabbed the huge paw around his hand and pulled. His cousin just kept smiling and pushed his arms down effortlessly. As his hand hit the table, his cousin roared and exploded in size; mammoth-sized muscles ripping his clothes to shreds as the guy doubled in width. The massive beast looked down on him with an evil grin and said "You're mine!" as his huge paw reached for him. Chris shot up in his bed, his heart pounding in his heaving chest and his pajamas wet with sweat.

"Just a dream", he whispered to himself and slid back down. At took several minutes before his breathing finally calmed down and he snoozed off again. He dreamed that he was standing on stage and posing for an enthusiast crowd. He went into a most muscular when a large shadow fell over him. He turned around and stared at a mountain of muscle: the most ripped and thick abs he'd ever seen, filled his vision. He looked up and gazed at bottom of an insanely protruding rack of pecs. The huge, striated, vein-soaked mountains jutted so far from the giant's chest they blocked the sight of his head and cast shadows on the top of the ripped abs. A huge paw suddenly grabbed Chris and lifted him up to reveal the evilly grinning face of his cousin. "You're mine!", his beastly huge cousin said as he pushed Chris' face in the deep cleavage between the massive pecs and crushed it by flexing them. Chris shot up once again, breathing even heavier this time.

He looked at his radio, noted the time and decided to get up. He entered the bathroom and took off his soaked pajamas. He stopped in front of the large mirror and inspected his physique. His 215 pound body looked as ripped and defined as ever but he just felt weaker. He flexed his abs, making his six-pack ripple and harden. It didn't impress him as usual. He lifted his left arm and brought in his forearm. The hard, meaty bicep swelled into its familiar 20 inches of vein-covered beef. Yet, it seemed somewhat meager. He proceeded by flexing his quads, pushing his half-hard cock up as the thick muscles hardened. The veins and grooves he had trained so hard for appeared, but couldn't take his feelings away. "Ridiculous", he said out loud to his reflection, "arm wrestling is all about leverage and weight. Ted was clearly way heavier, fatter than me. So he has more raw strength. My defined body would make his blobby physique look like shit."

"You're right, hon."

Chris turned around and saw his girlfriend stand in the doorway, naked and with lust filled eyes. He grinned and they stepped into the shower together. Chris pushed Trisha up against the tilled wall, put his hands aside her head and invaded her with his 7 incher.

"Oh, hon", Trisha grunted as her boyfriend's hard snake eagerly entered her.

Chris drove his hips back and forth aggressively, his six-pack flexing and relaxing as his cock travelled in and out of his girl.

"Oh, yeaugh", Trisha moaned lustfully and grabbed Chris' muscular back for support under the force, groping the bulging mounds atop the wide surface.

Chris went at her at full force, fucking her with unknown intensity. It felt like he was reclaiming his manhood, retaking his top dog position as he summoned every ounce of force the big muscles on his 215 pound body could produce.

"YEAUGHN!!!", he groaned loud and deeply as his balls contracted and spat a first load of his juices through his rock-hard shaft into his girl. Three more volleys shot from 7 incher as he kept ramming it back and forth into his girlfriend.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah", Trisha grunted in her boyfriend's ear as she rested her head on his thick shoulder. She felt his snake beginning to soften inside her as spasms shot through her and her own orgasm overwhelmed her delicate 120 pound body.

Chris felt his girlfriend tighten around his deflating cock and wet hotness flowed along it as he drove it into her a final time. He withdrew his dick from her, a mixture of his and her juices dripping from the thinning shaft as he pulled it out.

"That was incredible, hon", Trisha said between fast breaths and kissed his lips.

Chris returned the kiss, feeling back on top of his game and ready for an intense workout.

Jeremy entered his gym after a restless night: excitement to start his revenge had kept him from falling asleep. He first turned the water back on in case Ted would show up this early; he didn't want to get hoisted up by the huge teen once again. He went to his office and opened the top drawer of his desk. He pulled out the recipient with the special formula and the doll. He carefully lifted the doll from the purplish substance and put it on his desk. He also took the piece of paper containing the instructions and said the final incantations out loud: "Gargak Profundis atque venerabilis, Ggrrtjzaku dzedzikoirku!". A surge of power went through him as he said the final word. "It's starting", he said, "your titles are mine now, Chris!".

Ted awoke fully recharged after a peaceful sleep and was greeted by the sight of his rock-hard 10 incher pointing at the ceiling. He scratched his meaty chest and felt the patches of dried cum. "Right", he said, "fell asleep thinking of my power". He got up and strutted over to the bathroom, his erect cock swinging back and forth in the process. He saw the cum-stained and grinned. He turned on the shower and stepped under the hot water, letting it clean his pecs as his hands automatically went to his throbbing dick. He put his left paw around his shaft at the base of his cock and his right paw atop his left, covering the entire shaft but unable the cover up the dark red head. He moaned slightly as he tightened his grip, grinning as he couldn't fully close his big hands around the incredible girth of his 10 incher. Within seconds he exploded against the tilled wall, wads of his sticky cum sliding down slowly to the bottom of the shower where they mixed with the soapy water and formed a thick puddle around the drain. After seven big blasts, he released his very slowly deflating cock, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He dried himself quickly, his half-hard dick smacking between his thick thighs. He wrapped the towel around his waist and opened the white cupboard. "Shit, I'm out of stuff", he rumbled in his deep voice before finding a final vial at the back. He sucked up its content with a syringe, planted the needle in his left ass cheek and emptied it into his body, his half-hard cock jolting underneath the towel as he felt the steroids passing into him.

"Ah, you're up. Thought I heard some grunts in here."

Ted turned around and looked down on his housemate. "Didn't mean to wake ya, S.", he said, his deep voice drowning his housemate's high pitch.

"Nah, I just got back. I'm off to sleep now", the guy said and looked around in the bathroom. "Man, could you at least wipe your cum from the mirror. I told you before to jerk in the shower, big guy."

Ted looked at the mirror and returned his look on his housemate. "Sorry, S.", he rumbled, "These roids just get me so horned up…"

"I can tell", the guy replied and let his gaze rest at the obscene lump in the towel draped around the 260 pound 18 year old.

Ted's eyes followed his roommate's gaze and his more-than-half-hard cock jolted, tenting the towel some more.

"260 pounds of beef and you're still just a horny teenager, big guy", the guy said and looked back up in Ted's eyes. "Remember your first years in juvy? The big guys picking on you, beating you up."

Ted clenched his fists at the memories, his forearms rippling with strength and his biceps hardening atop his arms.

"You were skinnier than me back then. What did you weigh? 130 pounds? 120 just like me?", the guy said.

"125. Ya know it, S.", Ted mumbled like an angry child.

"And who helped you turn that pathetic, skinny 6 feet frame into the 260 pound beast you are today? Who gave you the chance to get back on all your bullies?", the guy asked and pointed his index finger against the big teen's chest, pushing it into the protruding rack of muscle.

"I owe it all to ya, S.", Ted replied and looked into his 5'5, 120 pound housemate's eyes, "No one will ever touch ya when I'm here".

"That's why I let you move in with me, big guy. None of the other dealers dares to double-cross me knowing I've got a beast like you to back me up. That's why you can stay for as long as you want. All summer. Until next year. We'll see", the guy stated, "And I'll give you some nice candy when you behave, big guy".

"Ya have my stuff", Ted asked eagerly and slightly bounced his pecs under his housemate's touch.

"Told you I would get it. And don't I always take care of you, big guy? The stronger you are, the safer I am. Back in juvy I saw how you struggled to gain some muscle and when my protector got out, I beefed you up for my protection. I'll keep doing the same now", the guy said, "I've gotten something very potent for you. Still experimental but way stronger than the traditional steroids".

"And can it be detected? If I want to get into bodybuilding…", Ted blurted out.

"It's still experimental, so it should pass the traditional tests", the guy answered.

"Great, S.", Ted said, "Can't wait to get my hands on it".

"Why wait, big guy?", the guy asked and disappeared into the hallway. Within seconds he got back from his room with a little box filled with vials. "A first stash as a test run."

Ted quickly grabbed the box from his housemate's hands and let a vial drop into his own big hand. "Looks the same like my roids", he said as he examined the vial.

"This is extracted from bull semen and further enhanced", the guy said, "You inject it just like roids but it has to be directly into your balls. It forces them to produce as much testosterone as a bull."

"Let's see", Ted replied and filled a syringe with the content of the vial in his hand.

"No! Wait!", his housemate said, "you've already taken a dose of the other stuff today". He grabbed the big teen's forearm and pulled with all his might.

Ted didn't hear his housemate's warning and his thick forearm wasn't slowed down by the tugging of the 120 pound guy. His right hand disappeared under the towel and he felt the needle against his right nut. He flexed his thick thigh, trapping his right nut against it and pushed in the needle. "Yeah", he grunted as he emptied the content into his right nut. He withdrew the needle and filled it again with the content from a second vial.

"What are you doing?", his housemate asked and frantically tried preventing the 260 pound beast from carrying on.

"A round for my other nut too", Ted replied. His right hand disappeared under the towel again and the needle invaded his left nut, emptying the juice into it.

"What have you done?", his housemate yelled, "A double dose on top of your usual roids?!".

Ted pulled the needle from his left nut and tossed the syringe in the sink. "I feel it working", he bellowed, "Ughn!". A warm feeling spread through his balls, that pulsed under the towel. His more-than-half-hard cock surged to full hardness, ripping the towel away to reveal his entire body, and smacked against his stomach as it inflated into its 10 inches of hard glory. "Yeahn", Ted grunted, his rock-hard cock throbbing and a musky odor radiating from his trimmed pubes and the dark hair in his deep armpits.

The bathroom filled with the musky scent and his housemate jumped out mere seconds before Ted exploded the load of a lifetime. Cum splattered onto the ceiling, coated the tilled walls, sprayed the window, stained the mirror and pooled on the floor as his pulsing balls fired gallons of his thick spunk though his wildly throbbing 10 incher. After 12 huge blasts, his orgasm wore down and Ted stood breathing heavily amidst the devastated bathroom.

"Clean up your mess before you go out", his housemate said and went to bed.

Theft and growth by chemicals in the same story. This brings together the two fantasies that turn me on the most. Thank you so much.

I can't wait to see where this is headed.

• Upvote 1