JoeyT24

Previous 3 Chapters:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2247-a-pectacular-romance-pt-1/

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2260-a-pectacular-romance-pt-2/

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3623-a-pectacular-romance-pt-3/

"'Wow, little man! I can see you enjoy bicep worship a lot! Hahaha, I just hope you haven't forgotten about these big ones!' I could hear him grunt and I could almost hear the sound of muscles expanding less than a foot over my head.A shadow came over me and I could feel heat from above.With the rest of the energy I had left, I picked my head up and noticed he had moved closer to the big oak table because his rock hard upper abs were pressed against the edge. I slowly moved my glance up higher and saw his huge mountainous pecs were being thrusted forward over my head.They formed a massive shelf that trapped me in a crawl space between the table and the pecs above me. "You better run, little man! Because here comes the real mountains!" My eyes grew wide as they expanded over me."

Alex's heaving pecs would definitely crush me if I didn't move fast.  I knew I had to get out from beneath their tremendous overhang above the table.  I ended up twisting around until I could do a crab crawl away from his chest until I was laying on my back with my feet inches from his enormous pecs. I could not see his head over the huge muscle mountains because he had them flexed up like he was holding in a deep breath.  Suddenly the two huge masses came crashing down towards the table until they made impact.  His pecs were so deceivingly dense that their weight was much greater than anything I had ever seen before.  Upon impact they crushed glass and metal plates, cups, bowls, and utensils without Alex giving the slightest flinch.  They shook the table so much that I flew a few inches into the air along with the entire spread that was across the table.  I gathered myself as he leaned forward over his chest until his smiling face came into view.

"What was that for!?" I shouted at him as I began rising to my feet. "You could have crushed my legs!"

"Oh, relax! I knew where you were the whole time!" He chuckled. "Besides, don't act like you don't like the power behind these big ones!" And with that he raised one big pec a foot into the air and made it go crashing back down with just the use of his intricate chest muscles. One single pec bounce made the entire table shake again and I lost my balance and landed in a big bowl of mashed potatoes.  I looked up at him in awe as I realized just how much power he had. They were resting on the table in all their glory, just waiting for worship.

"Big guy, can you...Can you bounce them for me?" I stated in a trance.

"Oh you mean THESE?" He said as he flexed his pecs hard.  I could see them expand a few inches as he grunted to make them bigger for me. "I can do better than that! Stand back, little man," he inhaled deeply and his chest expanded, "EARTHQUAKE!"

I watched almost in slow motion as one huge pectoral rose off the table surface and then slammed back down with a loud BOOM making the entire table shake. The other pec rose up a second later and came crashing down with another BOOM! Every scrap, every bowl, every single thing on the table--including myself--was being thrusted into a pec bounce earthquake. BOOOM! I flew a few inches off the table. BOOOOOM! I flew a foot away from his chest.  BOOOOOM! I flew a foot closer and landed amongst the salad dressing. Every bounce got faster and faster until eventually I was covered in table scraps and there was no plate left overturned. His pec bounce earthquake lasted about a minute, but it felt like forever.  Alex looked down at me and hysterically laughed which caused his pecs to bounce together a few more times shaking the table once more.  "Look at you, little man! You're covered in food!"

Trying to act as cute as one can possibly be while covered in food and probably bruises I looked up at the big man before me and said "Looks like I'm the one who needs the cleaning now!" I ended my suggestion with a cute smile.

"Get over here, little man!" I rose to my feet and hopped over the broken tableware towards the big guy.  As I reached him I noticed that his pecs really had gotten even bigger than before. I was a full arms length from his face with his chest between us.  I also noticed that before that when he was sitting my head was a bit above his, whereas now we were eye level.

"Big guy, did you grow for me?" I asked as I looked down at his huge muscular body.

"At this point I can barely notice it. I just keep getting bigger and BIGGER!" He pushed his bench out from under him and rose to his feet. No matter how many times I had seen him, every time he rose up like this It put me in complete awe. His massive frame could hardly contain how big his muscles had gotten.  I was now only face-to-face with his mid pecs even though I was standing on this oversized table.  Alex looked down at me over his chest and snickered, "Looks like you're not the only one who likes these bad boys." He flicked my rock hard cock that stood at full attention for his massive muscles. 

All I could do was gawk up at him and give a hard swallow and nod.  He smiled and grabbed the back of my tank top and ripped it off my body.  My underwear had gone long ago and probably sat in a bowl of gravy somewhere on the mess of a table.  Alex then scooped me up with one arm and cradled me like a baby with his huge chest hanging above my head.  Every step he took away from the table was a long slow stride that made a loud boom.  My cock was rock hard so I twisted around so it could rub against one of his brick like abs as my hands explored any muscle that surrounded me while I enjoyed the ride.

We ended up back in his bedroom which looked much larger from the height he had me held at. However, as he spun around and sat down on the bed it was clear he was much bigger than before. He released his grip on me when he sat but I clung to his midsection like a baby monkey.  He shifted his ass farther back onto the bed and laid back so his upper-back landed on the pillows and his head was pinned against the backboard of the once oversized bed which he now dwarfed.  I stayed clinging to his abs, even as he laid down, with my scrawny legs wrapped to the sides of his hips and my chin tucked into his second row of abs. From this angle I smiled hypnotically at the two huge pec mounds in front of me. I could not see Alex's face but I could sense his devilish grin already. He relaxed his pecs and his face came into view between his cleavage. "You like these big ones?" He made them jump a few times.

"Hell yea, big guy. I'd love to f--" I stopped.

"You would love to what?" He looked at me for a second and then it clicked. "You want to fuck my pecs, little man?" I blushed uncontrollably and looked down at the trenches in his abs. I brought my hand to one of his oversized abs and pushed myself up so I was sitting upright on his tight abdomen. I was still always so caught off guard by his forwardness. "Sorry, little guy, you can't fuck these pecs right now," He said nonchalant. My spirits must have visibly sunk because he gave a hearty laugh as he reached his long muscular arm to his nightstand and grabbed a big bottle of oil. My eyes glowed as they followed the oil hover over his massive cleavage. "Now you can fuck 'em." He winked and tilted the bottle into the sharp crevice in his chest. The oil poured down the inner pecs like cave walls until it pooled at the bottom and formed a flowing river that poured the shiny liquid into the cracks of his abs. I was uncontrollably drawn to his muscles. I shimmied up the slick rows of his freshly oiled abs and began ferociously rubbing the oil all over the two mounds that perched level with the high of my chest. "G'head, my little man, put it in there!" He taunted me as he bounced them around.

I slid my cock between his massive pecs while I rubbed the outer portion of his chest, pushing them together to no avail.  He smiled once more. "Don't mind if I join!" He reached his huge arms behind me grabbing onto his huge cock that rose up behind me. The act of his arms extending towards his cock pushed his pecs together causing my dick to get wedged between the huge mounds: it felt amazing. I began thrusting my cock in and out of the deep cave in front of me. He tilted his head back and let out a deep groan. He then lifted his head up and looked over his chest at me. "My pecs are so sensitive, little man! This feel as good to you as it does to me?" I slowed my thrusts and kept my eyes on his as I lowered my head a short distance until my lips met a striation on one of his huge pec mounds and kissed it tenderly as my silent response. "I thought so." He smiled. My cock was large to any normal person but compared to Alex's chest I couldn't believe he could even feel something so much smaller in size rubbing against such hard muscle. "Oh yea! Check this out, little guy!" Our eyes met and locked gazes as he pushed his shoulder towards each other making the huge mounds smash together and then he released it. The oil made his big shiny pecs make audible noises as they slammed together like two beef steaks being slapped together.

"Oh yea.." I said between pants, "Bounce..them..Bounce my cock around."

He looked down at his chest and began slowly rolling them back and forth with my cock sliding around in the cleavage. He sped this up until they were bouncing around like drums. I put my hands over his huge nipples and pinched them with everything in me. He groaned and made his pecs separate a few inches from both sides of my cock and froze them. "Slap your cock around my pec cleavage," he said with a grin and a sweat-drenched brow. I wrapped my hands around my meaty cock and had to almost tug it out of the oil-filled trench. I was uncontrollably hard at this point; my cock full of blood. I threw my dick to the right and it struck the inner wall of his deep chest crevice. It was like hitting slippery steel. I smacked it to the other side and rubbed it around the inner surface. "How does that feel?" He asked.

"They feel like stone." I panted. I pulled my dick away from his chest and threw it down between the two stone walls with a THWACK. "Can you make them soft?"

"They are barely flexed now but I can try to relax for you, little man. Go ahead and play with them," he smiled and gave them a bounce with my cock tightly placed in the cleavage and then relaxed his chest. I placed my two small hands on the two huge mounds and pushed them together over my dick. To my surprise, they moved with some effort like two huge sand bags. I tossed them around as if I was juggling two beach balls. Alex smiled up at me from his head placed on the ground and then closed his eyes--allowing me to really do whatever I wanted with his big chest. I pulled my cock from the muscle prison and moved my face towards the two mounds. I kissed one of the inner sides and then smashed my face into his pec cleavage once more. I pulled his pecs apart like two elevator doors and shimmied my face into the muscle cave. It smelled like deep manly musk. I began ferociously licking the muscle to the left and right of my face. I could feel pressure form as he moved his huge hand to the back of my head and plucked my face from his muscle cave. "Fuck them more, little guy. I want to see you cum between my pecs!"

This excited the shit out of me but what was even better was how he then grabbed me like a rag doll and lifted me up off his abs and placed me back into pec-fuck position. He pushed my cock deep into the trench and looked down at his chest. He smiled and inhaled deeply so they rose up like balloons and the cleavage opened up, exposing my cock trapped snug between the two mounds. He looked me in the eyes and spit right on my cock with a smirk. "Have at it." He pushed his chest out even further and they slammed together.

I ferociously began slamming my cock into the deep trench created by the globes he called pecs. My tight abdomen was smacking the underside of his chest with each thrust of my cock. We were both sweating immensely, and this made it easy for my dick to plunge in and out of his chest cave. I went on with my head rolled back for what felt like forever until I came back to reality to wipe my brow of sweat. I looked down at Alex's face and he head his rolled back, as well, until he felt my stare and looked up at me over his meaty pecs. "You ready to give me your cum?" He winked at me. I nodded with a smile and continued to plow my dick in deeper between his pecs. He put his hands to my waist and stopped my rhythm. He lifted my ass up off of his abs like I was a toy and repositioned me--he put my body laying on top of his with my face level with his and my cock laying on the front ridge of his two mountainous pecs. Alex pulled our faces close together and I touched my hands on the sides of his big head. He had such an attractive face with a defined jaw and perfect hair that I ruffled my hands through and let my fingers get lost in. He kissed me on the lips and pulled away and smiled. "You're cute," he said, "Now cum for me." With that, the front trench of his chest opened up and my rock hard prick sprung head first into the cleavage like I was fucking the earth's tectonic plates. My mouth was left agape in pure ecstasy as he kissed and licked my mouth and worked my cock between the front of his pecs. I didn't have to move an inch, his chest rocked my cock back and forth in the striated groves that clamped it in place. He was playing with me this whole time until now.

"Oh..oh..big..guy..holy..shit"

"That's it, little man! You're almost there! Cum for your big guy!" He said in a loud whisper right in my ear. "I've got to have your cum!" That was it for me. I blew the biggest load I've ever felt in my entire life into the deep chasm between his pectorals globes. We were both covered in sweat and I was huffing like a mad man. He kissed me once more and I slid my dick out of his muscle and shimmied my way onto his abs where I saw sprawled out with my back up against the underside of his huge chest. His pecs were so large that I could sit back and they would act as a back support that reached up to my lower back. With my legs stretched out my feet only reached across his huge cobble stone abs to the top of his thick pubic bush. 

I rested my arms back and leaned into his chest like a deep comfy couch and craned my neck back to look at him. "Wow, big guy, that was intense."

"I thought you'd like that." He said as he lifted his head over his muscle mounds. He pulled up his index finger into the air and winked again. "And I know I'll like this." He dug his long thick finger into his pec cleavage and scooped up my cum on the top of his finger. He plucked it out and looked at it and then to me. He put his finger to his mouth and sucked up my seed and dropped his head back in ecstasy. He gave a loud whoop and picked his head back up to look at me.

"My god, little man, you taste like a lemon drop. I can't get over how you make me feel. You make me feel so powerful. I feel--I feel like--"

"A muscle god?!" I peeped in.

"Hahaha! Yea, little man! A big muscle god and nothing can hurt me." He bounced his pecs around making me fling onto his abs where my fingers dug into the deep crevices between each cut row. I spun around so that my ass was more towards his genital region and my feet were touching the bottom of his pecs.

"I wouldn't say nothing can hurt you, big guy.. Afterall I was just on top!" I giggled and gave a cute wink. He howled with laughter.

"Ooooh, is that right Mr. Tough guy?! I'd love to see the damage you could do to me." With that I felt his body tense up beneath me as his arms rose into a crippling double bicep.

"I bet I can make you do whatever I want!" I proclaimed proudly.

"That will be the day! Haha!" he mocked again. I put on my most determined face as a used my hands to move myself back farther down his v-cut abdominals until my back was against his half-mast cock. Under my tight little ass was a deep bushel of pubic hair that spurt out plentifully on both sides of my glutes.

"Huh?" He gave a puzzled look. I smiled at him and dug my hands into his pubic bush and latched onto two handfuls on both sides of my ass. "Hey little man, what do you think you're doing down there?"

"Make your biceps dance for me," I demanded sternly. 

"What are you doing, Joey??" I tugged on the pubes as hard as I could. For me, this was the strength I would need to use when moving furniture. To him, he could probably chalk this up to an annoying fly buzzing around, but in such a sensitive area I got a nice response. The big guy winced in pain and his huge muscles tensed up all around me. His quads rose off the big bed, his abs formed even deeper rifts as the jolt made him crunch his midsection a bit.

"Owww!" He shouted down at me. I relaxed my so-called torture grip. "You better not do that again, little man!" He said confused but with a smile.

"I said bounce your biceps!" I tugged at the thick bush again. He winced again making his huge muscles tense up. This time he shot his hands under my armpits like I was an oversized doll and tried to pry me off his v-cut pubic area. However, I twisted the thick black hair around my hands and held tight. The short jerks he gave me in attempt to pry me off only made him wince even more from the sensitive pain. I had found a weakness in my muscle god! Defeated, he smiled at me again.

"Alright, little man, you win this time!" He announced. He could have easily crushed me like a bug with any muscle group of choice. But I think it was cute the way he let me win to feel some sort of power between us.

He rose his arms up again to an un-flexed double bicep. "How do you like this, lil man?" He started flexing and un-flexing alternating between biceps. They rose up like mountains exploding each time and then deflated to a still very impressive flattened ball. The veins on his biceps were incredibly breath-taking; like a road map of thick fat veins all carrying blood as the passenger to each muscle group. His huge orbs pulsed as his hands tensed and I could only look on with admiration from a distance. "You like this, little guy?" I nodded, mouth agape like I was hypnotized.

"Soo are you going to stop torturing my pubes?" I nodded again mesmerically and released my grip completely. His bicep bouncing show still went on.

"Sooo can I kiss you now?" I nodded again in my trance and he smiled and laughed. He reached down for me and put his big hands under my armpits and easily lifted me towards his upper body. He rested my chest and stomach down on his expansive chest and I placed my hands on his upper chest. My hands held me up keeping a distance between our faces. He then pulled me in close by bringing his arms up around me like a big hug (except I was so small in comparison it was as if he was hugging himself). We looked into each others eyes and he playfully flexed his chest, and bounced his arms a few times so slightly--but it was more than enough to weaken my locked arms away from his face. I fell towards his face and we embraced in a passionate kiss. It felt like it lasted forever which I wouldn't have minded because I had never felt safer in my life than in this place surrounded by Alex's huge muscles.

My sanctuary began to rumble as Alex shifted under me and began to rise off the bed. He carried me once again like an oversized baby with his huge pecs blocking my view of his face. "Where are we going now, big guy?" 

"Thought we should take a shower together." My mind began to race a thousand miles per hour.

-----------------------------
Next part should be done relatively sooner. :)

Edited by retart100
updated font color
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 12