Invisible Kid (Continued)

Omiganda

This is my attempt to continue the Invisible Kid, an old story from one of my top 5 favorite authors, TheEd. I did everything I could to give respect to his story. I hope it gives you guys the same chills that the original author gave me from this story. (BTW, this is part 3 so I have a feeling you might not understand much unless you find the original in the archives)

My waking up was……pleasant. I woke up to the hood of a red and white umbrella you might have seen in an old commercial or TV show from the earlier 2000’s. I blinked my eyes. It was all a dream, I thought. I let out a sigh of relief. Almost blew my family up into giants, I laughed inwardly. But then two heads appeared in my view.

“Are you ok, son?” My eyes bulged out of my skull (or atleast I felt like they did) as my eyes attached my dad’s handsome face to what should have been his body. Instead, a bigger, more beautiful looking interpretation of it filled my vision on my left side. “He’s just taking me in, dad. You know how I can be a bit much to handle” said Conan’s voice, also attached to a large body that must have been crafted from tanned marble. The two standing over me were like twin skyscrapers, my dad the taller of the two, their tight little red shorts still moist from the water and making a perfect shining effect as they stretched over thighs, waists, and bulges in their pants that pulled the lycra taut. I bolted upright and yet they still towered over me. Dad grinned even though he began to stand straight and his vision was eclipsed by two massive pectorals that looked dominated enough of Dad’s torso to protect me from the rain.

“You’d think that he’d be used to us by now” he said as he leaned forward, grabbed me with two enormous hands and set me on my feet. I looked way up to my enormous father and brother but couldn’t fathom the words to speak. “Go on inside, son. For this one time, I’ll let your brother lotion me up” he said with a grin and passed the large bottle of lotion to Conan. The bottle seemed so average in their hands. Conan groaned as I walked away. “Why do I have to do it? He’s not going to be on display tomorrow.”

I entered our now enormous house and hopped onto our “couch”. I call it couch but it was more like its own bed. I sat waaay back into the seat and found my knees couldn’t even bend due to the big furniture. How could I have done all of this? I grabbed the remote and quickly switched to the news. Everywhere I looked, there was my family. Whenever the news wasn’t talking about the weather, they were talking about either dad or what our family appeared to consist of: mom, dad, and Conan. As far as I could tell though, I didn’t remember being at any of these events. I became really scared of how much power I have used as I saw pictures of me being there (even though I obviously wasn’t the center of attention). Dad was typically flexing above a crowd thanks to his enormous height of 7’10. Sometimes, Conan would flex over them as well just to be apart and the crowd always seem to welcome him at each occurrence. Mom could be seen cheering on the sidelines often, not that it was hard when she was over 6’6. I kept looking for myself and I really had to squint to see myself next to them in different events. Compared to my enormous family, I was practically becoming invisible.

“Marveling at the legacy?” came a booming voice from behind. Dad was looming over me and the couch, his pecs still doing their job at obscuring most of his face from me. He was still wearing nothing but his tight spandex shorts but that didn’t stop me from gawking. I had to rip my eyes away before he could peek over his pectoral mountains and keep my composure. “Yeah, they’re expecting me to visit a local strongman competition nearby. Crazy right?” he said with a big grin, my brain was turning to mush watching him smile with his deadly, handsome face. “Wait, dad. Have you ever even lifted weights before?” It was a fair question. I’d built them to be massive and virile sex gods, even now Dad’s shorts were straining and screaming as his cock hardened and grew rapidly inside. Dad shrugged and I almost went blind from the beautiful mountain range of muscle he created.

“You already know that story, son. Me and your brother just kept getting bigger. Never needed to touch a weight. I’m actually a little bit excited to see what it feels like to lift steel like that.” I raised my eyebrows. “But dad—“ I started but his massive hand consumed my scalp and he ruffled my hair as if we were still in the previous reality. “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. It always is.”

I was more than anxious when the competition really got started. Big, hulking men stomped like bulls from station to station, their thick bellies round with beefy muscles that entered my vision before the rest of them did. Watching them lift the weights they hefted that day would be something I might not forget for a while. Dad, being the guest appearance, came near the end. I’d walked around for popcorn to calm my nerves but heard some of the competition managers talking and laughing about howthey’d been so lucky to get Dad to their competition. Too bad he was just for show.

I stormed back to the competition to see dad waiting in his tent, lifting a weight awkwardly. For the competition, he’d convinced mom that he should wear something tight and intimidating, a tank top over his big muscles that looked like it was bound tear with the smallest flex and a pair of tight short shorts that were only an inch away from putting dad’s big, globe like ass muscles on display. He was definitely lifting much more than I could lift but I’d seen actors on Youtube lift just as much and they were a small fraction of Dad’s size. I came up to dad and jumped back for a second, he was taller than me and he was sitting on a low bench! “What’s up, son? Ready to see your da—Whoa” I jumped as I saw dad grab the weight he was hefting with his second hand. They had been right, my powers had only given dad visual beauty and size. I hadn’t considered making his super strong until his strong cock was ready for sexual release.

I looked at dad’s big, bulging muscles. Can I make them stronger without making them grow? My eyes were glued to the muscles as I narrowed down my vision on them. I tried his biceps, then his pecs, then his forearms and so on until I’d reached his feet, covered in sneakers that were bulging from their girth. The feeling of concentration made me hold my breath again as I thought about Dad’s power. I wanted him much stronger. Way stronger than any of the other competitors and definitely stronger than those 6’7 mountains they had lifting the heaviest pounds. For a solid ten seconds, dad was still trying to hold the weights up and bend his arm properly as I tried to give them power. I got frustrated and gasped for air at the 30 second mark. His muscles hadn’t changed at all! The only reasonable difference might has well have been a pump. Was that the limit of my powers. Dad stood up and I lost sight of his face again as he heard an alarm sound. “That’s my cue!” he boomed as he strutted toward the ring.

I ran to the crowd hurriedly and I made it just in time for this hefty man to come and lift a barbell attached to what had to be a ton on each end! The man was big at 6’9 and had to stuff his clothes with atleast 350 pounds of fat and powerful beef. He was hairy like a beast and his muscles were large and round. His cheeks were thick as though he were actually eating right then and there. To some, he might have been the perfect powerlifter. He lifted the weight with what looked like all of his strength and I gasped as it almost looked as though he could deadlift it but then he seemed to crumble and the weight slammed into the ground, cracking the cement and shaking the ground by the assistants nearby. I saw Dad come up behind him and pat his thick back as he supported himself on the weight in front of him, his forehead red and sweaty.

“Careful now, I don’t think you’re big enough to carry all that weight yet” he jokingly jabbed at the guy and they both chuckled a little as the thick powerlifter strutted back to give Dad some space. I couldn’t stop thinking about what had happened when I used my powers. Why didn’t it work? Dad’s muscles could be seen so it should have worked perfectly, right? Dad took a deep breath and I held my own as he prepped. Everyone was silent as he firmly grabbed the weight. Suddenly, dad’s muscles flexed and he attempted to yank the weight up with all his strength. The most beautiful muscles I’d ever seen seemed to enlarge as I watched him attempt. His back muscles hulked behind his neck and his pectoral muscles stretched the fabric of his tank top.

Because of his skimpy shorts, I could see that dad’s shorts were also struggling as his big thigh muscles and ass tightened. So many vascular muscles appeared to punch up and against his thin skin but the weight didn’t budge. I was still holding my breath but I heard one of the managers laughing beside me again. That made me angry. Suddenly, dad’s muscles loosened up a little but the weight went up off the ground by an inch. Then he lifted it 2 inches. 2 inches became 3 inches and then 4 and then 6. Dad was slowly lifting the weight off the ground his hips. Light began to glisten on his muscles more than before and I was starting to see that his muscles had not grown but became harder! With a huff, he had swung the weight from his hips to his chest and I still hadn’t let go of my breath. I was realizing I was still making him stronger but I felt the part of me that didn’t want to stop. I wanted dad to win and the manager’s silence had clearly shown he had but I wasn’t satisfied. They’d insulted my dad and I wouldn’t let them off that easy. Suddenly, Dad pushed with new might and the weight was over his head. Over time, he flexed his muscles less and less as they were taking less and less strain. When I stopped, I took stock of what I’d done. He hadn’t gotten too strong right? Suddenly, my eyes had to adjust to something changing in the atmosphere. I rubbed them to get whatever it was out of my eyes and there it was again. Conan’s voice came from beside me. “Dad, stop kidding around!”

“Sorry, son. I was having fun watch all of their jaws drop!” I opened my eyes and there was dad but something was different. There was more weight! Dad was holding not 2 tons over his head but 10 tons! That wasn’t even the most shocking part as he was now holding it on one hand and standing on one foot!

Dad was like a circus performer balancing on a ball as he held the weight in the air easily. In a really cocky way, he scratched his slightly hairy armpits and hefted his cock, now getting hard and causing the contents on the shorts to balloon. Dad flexed a bicep with a pearly white smile. “You guys got anything heavier? Here, son! This weight isn’t that much is it?” I recoiled and fell back as dad actually THREW the 10 tons over in my direction! I crouched and waited for the end but I heard the clinking as something caught the weight. “Come on, kid. You’re not scared are ya?” Conan’s heavy voice said down to me. He was now holding the weight over his head too! He turned to dad and called back. “Yeah! It could use some more weight! Maybe add 45 on both ends?” he said, starting laughter between him and dad. Mom was in the background with a grin and her legs shifting. “My big, strong men” she said proudly. Her eyes were glued to dad and I knew they’d pound each other like animals tonight. Would she be able to handle the power I’d given him?

Back home, I got a call from Luke. He’d stayed home to hide from the bullies for a day. Instantly, my guilt came back. I’d made Dad and Conan super human and Luke was still having to stay home to hide from bullies that I’d created! I wanted to give him the power to protect himself but I didn’t want him to kill anyone. The way he talked about getting revenge on those bullies really unsettled me. Of course, it unsettled me as much Mom and Dad in the background, the sound of their bed creaking and breaking under Dad’s mighty thrusting power and sending the strength and sound through the walls to my room. I turned on my headphones and tried to be a good teenager to sleep through it all but my hand found my cock and the sound of dad making the house shake sent me over the edge….. twice.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

I know these specifically are not your characters, but I just love the way you write the big huge HULKING MEGA DADDY personality in your stories! MOARRRR~!   :)

I love how this story is written. I just wish the invisible kid wasn't so invisible. x3 I hope you'll make him grow even bigger then his brother & father at the end. ;3 <3 <3 As reward for all the growth and strength he gave his sibling & dad ;3

• Upvote 1