Fistfight stories: Josh vs Adrien Brody, conclusion

Mack33

The heavy fire door swung open so violently the closing mechanism snapped with a sharp bang as Adrien Brody crashed through into the alley like he was shot out of a cannon.  Josh stepped through the frame and caught the edge of the door deftly as it rebounded off the side of the studio’s wall. He looked back over his shoulder to Jet. “Tell everyone to take the rest of the morning off, we’ll come back after lunch,” he directed bluntly, then slammed the door behind him and approached Brody, now sprawled on the ground, clutching his lower back were he’d hit the fire door’s horizontal pushbar.

“You and I are going to have some words, asshole,” Josh said angrily as he closed on the actor. “Actually not words so much as sound effects.” With that he slammed a hard fist into his own thick palm with a loud SMACK!

Brody scrambled backwards to get some distance, his cockiness evaporating.  As a tall guy, he hadn’t been manhandled like that since he was a teen, and never by a dude 8 inches shorter than him.  Jesus, what the fuck was that?  He still couldn’t quite believe what was happening.  His back hit the alley’s opposite wall and he reached his arms back to lever himself back up to a standing position.  With his height and reach advantage re-established he felt some confidence return.

“You’re gonna regret that, motherfucker,” he growled and, raising his fists up in a boxing stance, he closed on Josh and went for a left jab, straight right, left cross combo.  With reflexes the likes of which Brody had never seen, Josh batted the punches aside like he was swatting flies, and leapt forward to smash a brutal head butt on Brody’s elegant brow.  “Gaaaah!” the handsome actor screeched as he stumbled backwards into the alley wall, then bent over and clutched his head in searing pain.  His skull rang like a bell and when he opened his eyes he was seeing double.

Josh gripped the actor’s shiny black locks and pulled his head up to get right in his face. Through Brody’s filmy, concussed gaze Josh looked practically demonic, his face flushed and his eyes flashing.  Dontpanicdontpanicdontpanic.   “Are you starting to get an idea about what I’m ‘gonna do about it’, bitch?” Josh hissed.

“L-l-listen. Dude. Don’t you fucking know who I am? I’m Adrien Brody and I got a Sony film set to be on tomorrow!  You think you’ll ever get work again when I tell them you fucked up my face?”

Josh folded his taut muscular arms over his chest, the adrenalin of the fight pumping up his torso so that the Black Flag t-shirt clung to his powerful physique like a second skin.  “Thanks for reminding me, dumbass.  I guess I now have nothing left to lose.”

“W-w-wait” Brody backpedalled uselessly as the director grabbed the actor’s head and shoved it between his thighs.  Before he could register what was going on, Brody felt two strong arms around his waist and suddenly he was airborne again. Josh had pulled him upside down into a piledriver position.  But he put too much muscle into the lift and Brody over rotated, throwing Josh off balance.  Brody sensed a chance and wrapped his own long legs around Josh’s head and flexed hard.  The actor wrung a muffled grunt from the director as he stumbled, releasing Brody’s head from his thighs, then fell onto his back.  Brody ended up on top as Josh landed hard, his face mashed into Brody’s crotch as he got the wind knocked out of him.

Brody shouted with glee at this turnaround: “Yeah mother fucker, how do you like me now?”  He brought his own hard lean arms up into a double bicep flex, as he gloated over the breathless director. 

“Get… your… bony… fucking… ass… off… my… chest,” Josh gasped, sucking in air to get his strength back.  Brody reached back to pound a fist into his diaphragm, but Josh’s stomach was granite hard.  Josh raised his legs up to hook under the actor’s arms and easily threw the taller man off him.  Josh got to his feet and lifted the bottom of his tee to show off an eight pack of carved abs.  “Wanna try that again mother fucker?” he sneered, “see if those pipecleaners you call arms can dent these babies?” Enraged at being mocked, Brody clocked Josh across the face and then followed up with a flurry of body blows. Rather than winding him like Brody hoped, Josh just threw back his head and laughed.  “And I ain’t even flexing yet, you’re fucking pathetic. Who’s your boxing coach, Honey Boo Boo?” he grinned, totally unfazed by the head shot too. What the fuck, this guy is made of metal!

Josh then smashed a left into the actor’s stomach with so much force it sent Brody reeling backwards toward a dumpster. A wave of nausea overcame him and he fell to his knees retching. As he dry heaved and gasped, his hands felt something long and cold on the ground.  His long fingers closed on the end of the piece of rebar.  Brandishing it as he got to his feet, he tried to get a hard look back on his face.  But Josh looked the furthest thing from scared.  “Now things get interesting,” he said, gesturing to Brody, “Bring it, bitch!”

The actor leaped forward and swung three times with the half-inch thick bar, but Josh dodged each one.  On the third he grabbed the bar, wrenched it down to the horizontal and held it between them.  Brody grabbed the other end too and pushed hard trying to use his height and weight advantage to drive Josh back.  Josh planted one foot behind him and stopped Brody’s momentum cold. Goddamit , pushhhhh! Brody muscled arms and lean pecs surged as he put everything he had into pressing Josh back.  Sweat pored off the actor’s face and arms as he strained, his face contorted in a teeth-grinding grimace.  Josh was sweating too, but a huge grin plastered his face. “Smug motherfucker! I’m gonna wipe that smirk off your face.”  With a surge of adrenaline, Brody growled and threw his whole body into his next push, and felt Josh’s arms tremble. Yessss! But his glee was short lived. He saw Josh was now concentrating and straining with huge effort. His traps bunched up high on his strong neck, his lean pecs inflated to twice their size, and his arms… Holy shit!  With a bang, the sleeves of Josh’s Black Flag t-shirt tore in jagged rents up to the shoulder, busted utterly by an avalanche of bicep muscle.  Josh let loose a primal roar that Brody felt in his bones and the half inch rebar bent into a hairpin sharply before snapping in two!

Brody, stunned, dropped his hands to the side momentarily before something primitive in his brain took over.  Before he even knew what was happening he was fleeing in panic.  But Josh was faster and tackled him into the side of the dumpster. “Not done with you yet, asshole,” the director hissed as he stomped on Brody’s chest to hold him in place. “I should throw you into this thing because that’s all you are, fucking trash! But I’m in the mood for a bigger challenge than tossing your puny body around again.”  Giving Brody another stomp, Josh turned and reached up to grip the edge of the dumpster with both of his well muscled hands.  Brody, winded from the two chest stomps, and utterly exhausted, could only shake his head in disbelief.  No fucking way!  Josh’s back exploded as he hauled on the edge of the dumpster like a man possessed.  Tanned wings of lat muscle ripped through the seams of Josh’s now thoroughly destroyed shirt as the alley dumpster slowly tipped up on its outer edge. 

Holding the huge steel box with arms now positively bloated with pump, the director stared down at an astonished Brody.  Josh’s torso, silhouetted against the alley lights, flared like a cobra hood. His deep hairy pits dripped sweat and testosterone.  “Take a good look at what a real man looks like, punk. And think about what kind of man you want to be while you’re in traction.

Josh dropped his arms and let the dumpster go, and started walking out of the alley as he heard the satisfying crunch of Brody’s arms snapping while reflexively trying to break its fall.  After dialing 911, Josh crushed his phone in his fist and tossed the pieces aside.  Fucking awesome pump, gotta lay low for a bit, but definitely gonna get my hands on some more assholes who’ve screwed me over in this town. Tearing the scraps of cloth from his hairy and unbelievable jacked torso, he stalked off into the night.

Acknowledgement to zipman for a story element

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1