Sumo Muscle, pt 2

bbmikenj

Because George's uncle continued to be supportive of his weightlifting, buying him more and more weights, better benches and machines, George continued to grow bigger and stronger. His uncle even cleaned out his two car garage and filled it with equipment to give George more space to workout. Sometimes, his uncle would watch as he trained, which motivated him to train even harder. George would strip down to his briefs in the garage, and work out like a beast for a couple of hours, dripping sweat all over the concrete floor, and flexing between sets in the floor-to-ceiling mirrors his uncle had put up, snorting like a bull as he flexed as hard as he could, the his mass exploding out all over his body. George would forget his uncle was even there, he'd get into such a muscle zone. When he was done, he'd strip off his briefs and wring out the sweat in them, then toss them into the corner of the garage. Then he'd waddle into the house to take a 40 minute shower, which annoyed his two cousins because he used up all the hot water. It annoyed them even more when George's uncle, their father, made them wipe down all the sweaty benches and machines in the garage, and then mop up the floor. George would reward them later though, by flexing his 360lbs of muscle for them and letting them worship him. Even though they both had girlfriends, they got off on their younger cousin's massive size and power. They both thought about George when they were having sex with their girlfriends now too, and the girls couldn't figure out why their sex had gotten so much better, but no one complained.

One day, George was working out in the garage. He had both garage doors open, and even though it was cold outside, he was still sweating like a bull, and the fresh air made him look and feel more pumped up than ever. He didn't notice that a car had pulled into the driveway until he heard a car door shut. He looked out, and to his surprise, saw Mr Sanata standing there. Mr Sanata looked surprised, too. He couldn't believe how much size George had packed on since he'd been gone. He walked up to the garage, wide-eyed. He bowed to George, and George bowed back. Mr Sanata looked him over. Although he was used to being around huge men, and he was a big man himself, he had never seen a sumo wrestler who came remotely as heavily muscled as George had become. And George recognized the look in Mr Sanata's eyes, a look of awe and lust. George had more and more people looking at him that way.

Mr Sanata started to unbutton the white dress shirt he had on. He stripped it off and tossed it aside. He had on a white guinea tee that highlighted his own massive size. George could see that the older man had been hitting some heavy weights since he'd last seen him. Much of his sumo bulk had been replaced by dense, mature muscle. His big delts had thick veins showing up on them, and so did his arms. He still had a good sized gut on him, but it looked much harder.

"You've inspired me to become a true musclehead, George," He raised his big arms into a double biceps pose, and his arm muscles swelled up solid. Though in his forties, the big Japanese man looked like an off-season Hidetada Yamagishi, and at 6' tall, 298lbs, a much bigger version. His 23"biceps had huge peaks with splits starting to show. His forearms had become heavy with vascularity. "And," he said, "I now I almost even have abs." He reached down and pulled his guinea tee over his gut. Then he sucked his gut in hard and flexed, and George could see a six pack trying to pop out under the bulk.

"I want to pay you homage," said the former sumo champ.  Then he lowered himself to his knees in front of George. At first George thought this might be some sumo ritual, but he quickly realized that it was not. He reached back toward the wall behind him, and pressed the button for the automatic garage door, and the door began to lower. Even before the door was shut, George began to pull his sweat-soaked briefs down over his massive thighs. He had them to his knees when Mr Sanata went down on him, and gave him the best blow job he'd ever had. George couldn't believe how good the older man was, and held out as long as he could because it felt so good. He figured Mr Sanata must know some ancient Asian secrets, the way he worked his tongue and throat. And when he looked down on the massive traps and shoulders of Mr Sanata, George couldn't believe how much solid muscle the older man had added since he'd seen him. It made him spew like a fountain into the thick bull necked musclehead on his knees before him.

Afterwards, the two massive men worked out in the garage, doing forced reps of every chest exercise they could do. Their huge pec slabs bloated up like over-pumped balloons, their skin stretched taut over the mounded muscle. For two hours, they worked chest, stopping only to flex their pecs at each other, although by the end, their muscles had become so engorged, they could barely move them. They took turns rubbing down each others chests, digging in deep to break down the fascia and allow their pec muscles so expand even more. When they were done working out, the two muscle beasts waddled into the kitchen, where George mixed up a gallon each of protein shake. After Mr Sanata downed his, he explained to George that he came back to see if he could convince him to come back to Japan with him, and do some sumo wrestling.

"You only have to stay as long as you want, but the Japanese people would worship you."

"How much does it pay?"

"If you win matches like I think you will, you could make a ton of money. Plus, I can line up some underground matches, where wealthy clients pay even more. And you will no doubt start getting endorsements, and money for making appearances."

"You'll fly me out first class?"

"No," answered Mr Sanata.

"I'd never fit in coach," said George, heaving out his gorilla-sized chest.

"Not coach either. I have a private jet waiting to take us back. Plus, you'll have your own luxury apartment in Tokyo, with a private gym, plus access to all the privileges that the top wrestlers get."

George nodded toward the garage gym, sweat still rolling down him. "A better gym than that?"

"Ten times better."

"As much food as I want?"

"An endless bounty."

"When do we leave?" asked George.

Two hours later, they were pulling up to the small local airport where Mr Sanata's private jet was waiting to fly them to Japan.

"It's a very long flight," Mr Sanata said as they approached the plane. "But I'm sure we can find things to do." As they made their way up to the plane door, the metal steps creaked and wobbled under the weight of their mass.

• Upvote 16

Fuuuuuuck yes!! Awesome chapter. Love your thick brute muscle bull-type characters, can't wait to hear more. So glad you decided to continue this story.

I'm hoping our heroes will be getting a gut too. Not necessarily hard but definitely a gut together with perfect defined muscle for the rest. ^^ <3 <3

Part of me is thinking that in a later part, they'll both start a sumo stable with musculature and strength requirements.  The rest of me is glad to see the latest part.