A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan

A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan Part III

I came to at around 7:00 AM I guess. The sun was just starting to peek through the windows. I had been moved to the couch where I had apparently slept for the remainder of the night. I got up groggily to go to my bed. I headed for Ben's room because I figured Cresley was definitely too big to share a bed with now. Hell, he probably barely fit on that king size bed all by himself. I opened the door to Ben's room and headed towards the bed, but what I saw baffled me. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stared. Whatever was in that bed was not Ben. There was a huge mass underneath the blankets. Did I accidentally go back to Cresley's room? I slowly approached the bed and pulled the covers back.

There was Ben. Just as jacked as Cresley had been yesterday before his second transformation, if not more jacked. What the hell was going on?! Again, all I could do was stare. He was way bigger than Cresley had been initially. My reasoning was that he was just more muscular to begin with. His chest billowed beneath his once loose-fitting sleep shirt, nipples taut and pressed firmly against the fabric. His back flared out behind him on either side accompanied by massive shoulders and a pair of bowling ball size biceps. The biggest difference between Cresley and Ben's transformations was Ben's waist. Below his bulging pecs was the most beautiful, bulging muscle gut you ever did see. The outline of his abdominals could still be seen but his gut protruded proudly into the air. His back was so broad that even with the muscle gut, he still had an incredible V taper. His boxer briefs were all but obliterated from the expansion of his tree trunk thighs and his now hefty man meat bulging proudly. 

He began to stir. He moaned in his new, deep voice and started rubbing his thick, meaty hands over his beefy body. As he began to register that what he was feeling wasn't normal, his eyes popped open. Ben was already quite a looker, but now his masculine face was enhanced by whatever thing had done this to him. The look of confusion, almost innocence, on his face when he opened his eyes was all I needed. Before he had time to react, I was on top of him, ripping the remains of his underwear off, headed straight for his dick. That beautiful, voluptuous dick. I didn't care anymore. Whatever had happened to him, on top of Cresley's ridiculous transformation had sent me beyond the realm of caring about anything anymore. I gave into my innermost feelings and starting sucking off Ben with every bit of energy within me.

As soon as I touched his cock, it instantly sprang to life. I opened wide and shoved the whole thing in my mouth. Good grief this thing was ginormous. In response to me, Ben started bucking his hips, pushing his cock further in, then back out, back and forth. I kept working on his cock until I could feel him nearing orgasm. I braced myself as I felt a volley of hot cum jet down my throat. I didn't think he was ever going to stop, and I certainly wasn't going to lose a drop of his hot cream. Somewhere in the midst of all that cum, I could've sworn I felt something more solid than cum go down my throat, almost like a worm of some sort. I didn't have time to think much about it, though, as another round of cum entered my mouth. I couldn't believe the amount of cum that was coming out his balls. It was unreal. Eventually it started spewing out of the sides of my mouth. I just wasn't able to take it all in. He finally finished cumming, and I got off of him and gave him a chance to actually take in what the hell was going on. 

He sat up, with some trouble. That muscle gut made things a bit more complicated. He stared in wonder at his thick, bulging body. 

"Bro! Look at my fucking arms! They're as big as my fucking head! And my legs oh fuck my legs! They're so thick!"

Any slight movement made every muscle ripple with power. I was about to pounce on him again, but I held myself back. He grinned at me with that killer smile and bounced his pecs at me. I nearly passed out again. He wasn't near Cresley's current thickness and brawn, but he easily surpassed Cresley's size after his initial transformation. Where Cresley had gone from 160lbs to 270lbs initially, Ben had to be around 400lbs right now, meaning he gained around 200lbs over night! Sweet Jesus he was even more beautiful, if that's even possible. They way his gut jutted proudly out, his chin almost resting on his thick, hairy chest. The way that beautiful chest was heaving in and out from his heavier breathing was intoxicating. He had the perfect amount of thickness in every muscle, a light dusting of hair on his body, and a 5 o'clock shadow on that manly face of his. He was one sexy mother fucker now. He got up and lumbered down the hallway to Cresley's room to see his reaction to all of this. 

Cresley almost looked ridiculous trying to sleep in his bed now. His feet stuck over the edge because of his new height, while his arms laid over each side of the bed because of his massive width now. Cresley stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh, hey buddy. Good morning!"

Well that was weird. He didn't seem to pay any attention to Ben's apparent increase in size. In fact, it almost seemed like he was expecting Ben to be massive. What the hell is going on? It's almost like Cresley isn't even the same person now. His mannerisms seem totally different. Cresley stood up, towering over Ben and I, and waddled across the room to go to the bathroom. He patted Ben on his big, juicy butt as he passed. Staring at these two behemoths now, I actually had a moment where I was depressed. I felt left out, I guess. Why did they get to have all the fun with this extra muscle, and I'm stuck looking like some skinny-fat twig. It just didn't seem fair. 

Seemingly out of nowhere, my stomach growled. Very loudly. 

"Is it getting hot in here to you guys or is it just me?"

To be continued...

A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan Part IV

"It's a little warm in here, but it might just be my new hot body!" said Ben with a big, stupid grin on his face. I felt like I could strip down to nothing and still be on fire. Weird. Well. My stomach felt like it was about to start eating itself so I went down the street to the pizza joint (we really like our pizza ok?) and ordered their largest meatlovers pizza. I destroyed that pizza and felt like I could still eat more, so I ordered another one. I finished that one off with satisfaction. I returned to the house and laid down on the couch to watch some TV. I turned on the Food Network Channel and started watching some show with Anne Burrell. I began to doze off....

I awoke with a start and felt very uncomfortable. I felt like I was halfway off the couch and yet my shoulder was rammed against the backside of the couch. I felt really stiff and heavy. My clothes were nonexistent, laying in tatters around me. I immediately raised my hands to look at myself. My hands looked thick and hard and overly muscled. My forearms were beyond human. Massive, thick and unbelievably ripped, corded veins running through them. My bis and tris were unbelievable. They were high and peaked with beautiful veins bisecting them. I smiled to myself, loving the way my arms flexed just from moving them. My shoulders were just ridiculous. My heavy pecs were so large the nipples pointed down towards my bulging, beautiful muscle gut. I had to get a better look at myself. I got up, standing on my new, powerful legs and walked, bow-legged over to the mirror. My mouth dropped.

You see the bodybuilders in magazines and stuff, and maybe you've even taken the time to fantasize about what you'd look like with that kind of body, but it's never quite real. It's always your head stuck on someone else. Nothing prepares you for when you see your own fucking body at that size. When it's you. When it's your physique blown up all big - or in my case, bigger. When it's clearly your biceps, your chest, your impossible legs. It was almost too amazing to take in. Holy shit. And I hadn't even begun to flex yet - at just the relaxed me. I was everything I'd ever dreamed of being. I was the stuff of masculine perfection, muscular dreams given life. It was one thing to look at my muscles as I began to flex, but I could feel them, too. As I went from pose to pose, each one more visually mind-boggling than the last, I was more taken by what my muscle felt like than how they looked. I mean, I knew they looked good - but I'd never fantasized about how it would feel. To feel the blood flow into the muscle, the soft fiber turn rock-hard when flexed, the driving power behind it.

I was massive. Enormous, bulging muscles were piled on top of each other, overlapping, layering, twisting around each other. It was hard to tell where one group stopped and another began. My height hadn't changed at all so all of this muscle made me look so wide. I had to be twice as wide at the shoulders as I used to be. I looked and felt like a tank, as though I was encased inside layer upon layer of hardened muscle I reached down and tore off my shredded pant legs, turning them into shorts and giving myself a good view of my legs at the same time. They almost didn’t look human. They looked like they might belong to some prehistoric creature. My enormous thighs were bulging outwards, forcing their way up through layers and layers of lesser muscles, each of them looking as though they might burst right out of my skin. I looked down and between my legs was an obscene bulge protruding where my average-size cock used to be. I quickly undid the poor, struggling zipper and out poured the most beautiful, enormous cock i'd ever seen. It had to be at least a foot long. I came immediately, splattering all over the mirror. I didn't even care. I was a fucking monster.armor. 

I rumbled down the hallway to Ben's room and busted open the door. There, to my surprise I saw Cresley on top of Ben, fucking his brains out. How Cresley got his huge rod in Ben's ass is beyond me. It was then that I noticed that Ben was also bigger, closer to Cresley in size now. I wasn't even sure how the bed was supporting so much muscle at this point. But as I sat there watching Cresley fuck Ben, I saw him grow even more! He was beginning to surpass Cresley in size! His gargantuan biceps surpassed the size of watermelons. His shoulders were un-fucking-believable. He looked beyond human, he was getting so massive. I noticed as his muscle size increased, that beautiful muscle gut seemed to deflate, as if it was distributing itself across the expanse of his huge body until he was left with thick cobblestone abdominals. Ben had to be around 700lbs now. As they finished up, they finally noticed me. I grinned and flexed my biceps, expecting a reaction from at least Ben, not knowing what Cresley would do based off of his reaction to Ben. What I got instead was an approving smile from both of them, as if Ben, too was expecting this. I was beginning to get really creeped out by all this. Was there something in Cresley that had made Ben fucking grow the way he did? My mind kept going back to that fucking fish that bit Cresley when we first got here. I turned around and walked out, leaving them to do whatever they were going to do and found my computer. I needed to do some research.

I didn't even know where exactly to start so I just started looking at pictures of weird looking fish. I looked at some weird looking fish, but not one of them looked like the thing that we saw bite Cresley. I left the images section and started browsing articles. I was about to give up when, at the very bottom, something caught my attention. The link's description was mentioning a fish bite and his friends getting huge and muscular. I clicked it. This was too weird. The website was some sort of alien conspiracy web page. If all of this wasn't happening to us, I wouldn't have believed anything that this guy was saying. The article on this page was describing almost verbatim what had happened to us. What I was reading was scaring the shit out of me, though. Apparently this fish was actually inhabited by some sort of alien parasite, and when it bit this guy, the parasite transferred itself to a human host. His friend, the author of the article, observed Brad (his friend) and started noticing strange things, other than his rapid muscle growth. 

From the beginning after the initial bite, Brad constantly mentioned a feeling almost as if worms were wriggling around just underneath his skin. As Brad got bigger, his behavior changed. He was almost a different person. Once he hit around 800lbs was when things started getting really weird. I started noticing tentacles flicking out of various orifices briefly. If you weren't looking at him, you almost didn't see it happen. Eventually he started mumbling weird phrases about populating the earth. Creepy shit. Some of the others in our group had started changing as well. The only correlation seems to be his cum. It seems that anyone that ingests his semen also starts to go through these changes. 

Ok. Shit is getting really weird. This explains Ben and I growing. I had caught Ben sucking off Cresley, so he grew. I had sucked off Ben after his growth, so I grew. Cresley had fucked Ben, and Ben grew again. And if this guy is talking about the same stuff that's happening to us, then the three of us are going to get even bigger still? Shit. 

To be continued...

Edited by Guest
Corrected explicit use of white font colour

Holy crap, it's an alien populating the earth story!! And here i thought something more demonic in nature was gonna happen. Oh well, i hope the aliens are nice and will not convert to many humans into their hosts and will leave at least half of the humans and thst they will live in harmony with the humans. But~ I bet that is not the case huh? ^^;;

Super hot story though. Still hope that our little narator will be outshadowing all the others though and maybe still grow larger and would NOT be under alien control. 83

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well. I just rediscovered this and thought I'd try to resurrect this story. I lost interest after the last chapter, but over a year late, I've been inspired again! Kind of. Lol. Also I wrote this really late and didn't feel like proofreading so feel free to point out any mistakes, inconsistencies, etc. Enjoy. 

A Strange Occurrence at Fort Morgan Part V

My mind was still trying to process what I'd just read. Aliens? No fucking way. It couldn't be true. But how else would you explain what had happened to the three of us? You don't just grow the way we have. You don't just put on over 500lbs of pure muscle over a couple of days. Another horrifying thoughat just crossed my mind. I was already bigger than Cresley and Ben had been after their initial transformations and if the trend continued, I was still supposed to grow even more? Fuck. I was already pushing the limits at 450 fucking pounds as it is. Did I want to be bigger? Speaking of Cresley and Ben, I hadn't heard from them since Ben's latest transformation. I searched the condo, but I wasn't finding any trace of them. I decided to check the beach. I figured this would be as good a time as any to expose the world to the newest god in town. Boy, was I in for a surprise.

I found my enormous friend Cresley next to the showers being sucked off by this skinny blonde twink named Noah that I remembered us meeting the other day. He couldn't be more than 120lbs soaking wet. His mouth was struggling to take in the enormity of Cresley''s man meat, but he was managing, somehow to deep throat the whole thing. I watched as Cresley came and Noah intended to catch every drop. His skinny belly became distended from all that cum he was ingesting but he clamped on like his life depended on it. As Noah removed his mouth from Cresley's tool, I happened to notice what looked like a worm slip into Noah's mouth at the last second. This was about to get really interesting. I approached Cresley and asked him if he wanted to join me for a bite to eat in town. He agreed and we hit up Lambert's for their giant portions. Of course, with our new size, the massive amounts of food barely made a dent in our appetites. After dinner, we headed back to the condo and found Ben on the couch watching TV. I don't think I'd ever get used to seeing my formerly skinny friend now taking up the entirety of the couch with his deliciously massive 700lb body. He made it look so natural. I laughed as I noticed that he had a plate of chips resting on his pec shelf. I didn't think it was possible to have a chest big enough to do that. The day's events had me exhausted all of a sudden, so I turned in for the night.

I awoke to the feeling of something in my asshole. I heard a grunting noise, and was surprised when I found that it was Cresley fucking me in my sleep. Well, not anymore. Not that I was happy about that. Cres finished up and left the room as I rolled onto my back. It was then that I realized something else. I was FUCKING HUGE. I know I was huge before, but I know I didn't take up the whole bed. When I rolled onto my back, both of my shoulders cleared the edges of the bed. How was that even fucking possible? I was on a fucking king sized bed. These things are supposed to fit two people and then some. And here I was swallowing the entirety of this bed all by my lonesome. I lifted my head up and was met with two massive globes of muscle. Fuck. I couldn't even see past my fucking chest anymore. How did Ben and Cresley deal with this? I managed, with surprising ease, to get out of the bed. I could tell that my stance had widened considerably, although I couldn't actually see how much because of these fucking pecs. I rumbled down the hall to the nearest mirror so I could get a look at myself, noticing that I know had to duck to get through the 7ft door frames. Interesting. 

I audibly gasped at my reflection - well what I could see of it. As if it were possible, my face had gotten even more ruggedly handsome and thick with stubble, with a neck as thick as a telephone pole. My pecs jutted out proudly in front of me by at least 4 feet. My shoulders took up the entirety of the mirror. My traps practically swallowed my head. My back was so unbelievably wide, it defies description. And it all led down to a tiny 40 inch waist. Well tiny compared to the rest of me. Heh. Holy fuck don't get me started on my legs. I didn't think a size like this was achievable. Each leg was as thick as a mighty sequoia tree, causing my feet to be spread as wide as my shoulder span, yet my thighs still were crushed together. My thick calves had to be the size that my thighs were yesterday, if that even seems possible. I squeezed myself back out of the bathroom and went to find my best friends - no my brothers. We were a brotherhood now and everyone needed to experience this. I understood it all now. 

Cresley and Ben were outside on the back porch in all their massiveness. It was as if they were waiting for me. They chuckled at my attempt to get used to my new size. Walking posed a whole new set of challenges with the thickness of my legs. I had developed this over exaggerated rolling gait to get my feet around one another, or a waddle, whatever you want to call it. It felt sexy as hell having to walk this way to compensate for this mass, though. Anyways, we all sat on the back porch and made plans to share our new gift with everyone we met. We needed to populate the world in order to make it a better place, a sexier place. Who wouldn't want a world full of overly muscled sexy gods? 

So we went to the beach that day. After my most recent transformation, I was now the biggest of the three of us, topping Ben's 700 or so pounds at a fucking 814lbs of pure, solid muscle. As we stood, seeking out our "victims", I noticed this really huge bodybuilder saunter past us. He wasn't our size, but he was really close. I didn't recognize him until he turned as he walked by us and winked at Cresley. It was that skinny twink, Noah, from yesterday. Holy fuck. Cresley did a work on him. He was cute before, but he looked absolutely drop dead sexy now. There were still traces of his baby face, which made him that much hotter, with all that thick beef stacked on his formerly skinny frame. Shit. He had to be pushing 650 now. And it suited him very well. Was this after his first or second transformation? Fuck. What were we creating?

To be continued...?

Edited by Guest
Corrected explicit use of white font colour