Growth Part 9 & 10

Newmassaddict

Sorry it's been so long between chapters. I'm blown away by the response. THANK YOU!

Here are Part 9 & 10. These chapters set-up some upcoming plot twists. I hope you enjoy.

Part 1 HERE

Part 2 HERE

Part 3 HERE

Part 4 HERE

Part 5 HERE

Part 6 HERE

Part 7 HERE

Part 8 HERE

Matt didn’t know whether to run or to sit and wait for Clint to come back. His whole body was shaking. He couldn’t believe how huge and powerful that beast was.

Eventually Matt was able to get to his feet and he started to wander around the gym admiring the incredible selection of machines and weights. A minute later he heard the locker room door open. He gulped as Clint sauntered towards him. He wore tight shorts. His massive quads swung and slapped against each other as he moved. His insanely developed calves were so outrageously massive they almost touched as he walked; even though his quads forced his legs apart. Clint had put on a tank top that covered his torso like a second skin. His enormous lats expanded at an exaggerated angle from his back and he twisted his thick neck as he walked; causing his traps to rise and flex with each step. His massive pecs cast a shadow over his thick, rock hard abs. His bloated forearms, arms and shoulders looked freakishly strong as the swung back and forth.

As Clint reached Matt he smiled and extended his hand. “We never really introduced ourselves.”

As Matt felt the strength in Clint’s hand his legs almost gave out again. Clint noticed his reaction and applied a little more power. “Feels good doesn’t? This is barely a fraction of the strength this hand possesses.”

“Sorry” Matt said and tried to release his hand but Clint held on.

“What’s the matter?”

“I just keep acting like a fucking pussy. I can’t control myself and I look like a stupid little bitch.” Matt started stammering.

Clint pulled Matt closer and looked him in the eyes. “You do not have to apologize. I see people staring at me all the time but it’s rare to meet someone into mass as much as me. That makes me want to explode.”

“But LOOK AT ME! I’m so small. I’ve been working out for years and haven’t gotten anywhere. A guy like you would never even look at me twice.”

“So what? I’ve know a lot of bodybuilders that started a lot smaller then you. Besides, I saw your reaction watching me lift; you have something very few people have. You have a desire for muscle and I’d bet you are willing to anything it takes to get it.”

“You’re right. I’d do anything to be as big as you.”

Clint smiled and patted Matt on the shoulder; almost knocking him over. “Great! From this day forward my only goal is growing you massive.”

“REALLY Y? WHY!?” Matt said with wide eyes.

“Because I think you have the potential and I’ve wanted to do this since I first saw you…” Clint said, grabbed Matt around the waist and lifted him off the floor. He kissed him long and hard.

“As good as I imagined. I can’t wait to to that when your are big as me.” Clint said and walked to the front counter and started the paperwork for Matt’s gym membership. They continued to talk and Matt told Clint about the incident at his father’s gym.

Clint chuckled. “Those two guys are going to shit their pants the next time they see you. Now lets get something to eat before we hit the weights.”

Instantly Matt was comfortable around Clint. They talked for hours that first day. Matt shared his desire to get ridiculously huge and Clint not only approved but encouraged Matt to raise his expectations even higher. Clint told Matt stories about his journey to freakdom. About the reactions people had when he reached 300lbs, about the feeling he got fucking two heavyweight bodybuilders at the same time, about his own desires to hit 400lbs of ripped, hardcore muscle.

"The day I walk into the gym that massive is going to be the best day of my life. I'll have the whole place begging to suck my monster cock" he mused as Matt hung on every word.

Clint outlined his workout, nutrition and steroid plan for Matt. It was intense but would guarantee impressive results. Matt got hard just thinking about it.

"Matt; if you have even the slightest amount of apprehension about this, you have to tell me now."

"Clint; the only problem I have right now is not being able to start today. I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I met you."

It was settled. Clint told Matt to meet him at the gym at 7am the following day. Matts journey was about to begin. 

I tried to get comfortable in my seat but I was having trouble. I surpassed the 350lb last week. The seat creaked under my incredible bulk. The people around me shot quick glances in my direction. I was loving every minute of it.

The stage lights came on and the bodybuilding contestants started to walk on stage. The super heavyweight category had finally started. Tyler was the second to last contestant. As soon as the lights hit his massive body the crowd went wild. The people around me gasped and screamed. Weighing in at a staggering 287lbs; Tyler was without a doubt the largest amateur competitor ever. He had reached 310lbs before dieting for only four weeks. He shed what little fat he had in no time. Even from the fourth row his tanned, vascular body caused my cock to harden.

Tyler waddled to his position on stage. He had a smug look on his face as he flexed his body and stood “relaxed”. He completely dwarfed the other competitors. His shear mass and extreme conditioning was staggering. The final bodybuilder was announced and walked on stage. He had been hyped as the one to beat - Jason Lewis. He stood 5’10” and weighed 267lbs. Any confidence he had prior to the competition was erased as he approached Tyler. There was a look of fear in his eyes as he surveyed Tyler’s massive body. Tyler just smiled and flexed a little harder causing his body to inflate even more.

The judges called out the comparison poses but it was clear who the winner was. By the end the crowd was only watching Tyler. Each pose he hit caused him to grow larger and larger before the audiences eyes.

I went backstage before the individual posing routines. Tyler was alone in the corner of the pumproom. He was curling a 225lb barbell as I approached.

“You got this thing all tied up big man” I said.

Tyler smiled. “You got that right.”

Across the room his “competition” stared intently.

“Looks like you have some admirers.”

“Hell yeah. All these guys want a piece of me” Tyler said and set the weight down.

“I can see why. You look freaky as hell. I’ve been hard since you walked on stage.”

Tyler smiled and licked his lips. He stepped closer, placed a hand on my thick bull neck and, pulled me closer and kissed me.

He placed his huge arms around my ass and hoisted my 355lb body off the ground. I glanced around the room and saw every set of eyes on us. In the far corner I made eye contact with Jason. His hands were covering his crotch.

Tyler set me down. “Looks like we have more than just an admirer.”

Tyler walked towards Jason. The poor guy looked embarrassed as hell but was too nervous to move.

As Tyler approached, he rolled his traps and bounced his pecs; giving Jason a little show.

“You looked good up there on stage man” Tyler said.

“Th-thanks” he stuttered. “b-but you you look incredible. You’re so huge…”

“Thanks man. It’s too bad I had to diet for this show though; I’d be 320lb by now if I hadn’t.”

“320lb!”

“At least. Can you imagine what that will look like?” Tyler asked and raised his 23” biceps. He held the pose as Jason started to visibly shake. “Go ahead, feel these massive arms.”

Jason didn’t hesitate. He reached up and started to grope the massive man. He squeezed the massive peaks, traced the thick veins with his fingers and felt the deep striations that covered every inch of their surface.

“Feels good man. After the show you should come back to our place. Dave and I would have fun showing you what real muscle looks like.”

Jason looked over towards my hulking frame and back to Tyler. He swallowed hard.

“Good. It will be a fun time.” Tyler said and walked away.

The individual posing routines went just as expected; Tyler blew the competition away. Each bodybuilder was allowed a four minute routine but Tyler stayed on stage for close to 10 minutes. After his music stopped you could just hear him grunt between the screams from the crowd. I was leaking pre-cum the whole time.

The judges went through the formalities of awarding the different weight class awards until crowning Tyler as the overall champ.

I meet him backstage and help gather his things. After a few interviews (and more posing for the cameras” we were ready to leave. I made eye contact with Jason and he practically ran towards us as we walked out.

If I could have looked away from Tyler’s incredible performance on stage I might have noticed something else happening in the crowd. Clint and Matt sat just a few rows behind me. Clint was garnering quite a bit of attention for the surrounding audience. His bloated frame was hard to miss. Sitting beside Clint was Matt. He had sat motionless the entire show; his eyes never leaving the stage. When Tyler emerged he gritted his teeth and flared his nostrils. Clint tried to keep the kid calm but it was clear he was ready to explode.

“Stay cool Matt. You’ll have your chance soon enough” Clint whispered as he caressed Matt’s mammoth quad. He could feel every tense muscle twitch; threatening to split the seams of his sweat pants.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 19

• 2 weeks later...

Such good writing. Love the plots. I so need to get huge too. Get completely immersed in the action when gym workouts and worship and sex mix. Matt must be simply huge and hard. Are those other 2 going to faint when they see Matt?