Two

Jeremy entered the offseason with great frustration. Ever since his victory in the level 2-event of San Diego in may, he’d lost every big final to his one year younger rival, Chris. His recent victories had come in some minor level 2-events, were his physique had clearly dominated the field. His season-ending defeat in the tour finals had been a serious blow: not only had it cost him his number one position in the world rankings, he would now also have to watch his rival wearing the customized boxers marked ‘champ’. To make things even worse, his uncle’s gym balanced on the verge of bankruptcy in the ‘fitness unfriendly atmosphere’ created by “Moms against roids”. His income declined drastically as he soon had only a couple of clients left to train.

Jeremy used the extra time to bulk up his own physique. He ate and worked out as relentlessly as his body allowed him; throwing up in the deserted gym on several occasions. By the end of February, he knew he was fully ready to take on his rival.

Chris had passed an exciting offseason. He had received his parents’ house as they decided to move into a smaller apartment and had spent some very pleasant times with his girlfriend. Her support had made him train harder than before: she just couldn’t keep her hands off him as he got home pumped from the gym, jumping into the shower with him, groping and licking the hard masses of muscle across his body before they would fuck. Her lust had pushed him beyond his limits in the gym and had taken his physique to another level for the next season.

Jeremy smiled as he entered the backstage off the Detroit-masters. He had won the three level 2-events leading up to this show and was more than ready to defend his title. He went through the daily drug test before getting ready to step on stage. He slowly strutted out, savoring how he outsized his opponents. As expected, he easily won his lineups and proceeded to the final.

Likewise, Chris had cruised through the event to set up the clash with his rival. On Sunday afternoon, he entered the backstage and stepped up to his competitor. “Been a while since we’ve met”, he said.

Jeremy turned around and looked slightly down in his opponents’ eyes. “Yeah”, he replied, “not my fault you chickened out the competition until now. Not that it makes a difference: I’ll take ya down like I did with the others and claim my fourth title of the season.”

“Some nice victories you’ve had. Congrats”, Chris answered, “May the best man win today.”

“No problem, I’ll try not to make you like tiny, kid”, Jeremy said and turned his back to his rival.

The speaker called for Jeremy first and he confidently stepped out on stage. He bounced his pecs in response to the public’s cheers and took his position. A new wave of cheers announced Chris’ arrival and Jeremy looked aside. A stab of jealousy hit him when he saw the blue boxers marked ‘Champ’. Without looking any further at his rival, Jeremy faced the judges again.

The mandatory quarter turns began and the difference between both athlete’s was clearly visible: Jeremy’s 209 pound body looked big but lacked its deep definition; Chris’ 215 pound physique on the other hand was shredded beyond its level of last season.

Eager to defend his title, Jeremy quickly began the pose down. He put his hands behind his head, making his bicep ball up into their 18.5 inches of beef, and did an ab vacuum-pose, highlighting his v-taper by pushing out his lats.

Chris followed this lead and copied the pose. His arms rounded into the 20 inches of striated meat next to his head, his thick triceps hard and defined at the back of his arms; he sucked in his abs incredibly deep, making his waist unbelievably small, every ridge of his six-pack deeply grooved between the hard blocks of muscle; his lats flared out clearly wider than his rival’s.

Jeremy turned to face his opponent and threw a most muscular. His signature pose had won all his contests this season. The hard masses of muscle hardened across his impressive physique, striations and veins exploding over their surface: his pecs hardened like armor above his six-pack; his meaty arms balled up and pushed against his hard chest; his legs bulged outward as grooves and veins were pushed up by his strong quads. He smirked at his opponent.

Chris first went into a most muscular facing the judges and the public. He then relaxed his pose and turned to face his still flexed opponent. He noticed the smirk on his rival’s face and flexed.

Jeremy’s smirk faded as he looked at the flexing world champ. He summoned his last energy to harden his own flex, but it was no use.

Chris’ fantastic muscles hardened fully all over his frame as he brought in his arms to complete his pose: his pecs bulged and swelled as the hard muscle pushed up striated lines against his pale skin; his defined six-pack rippled and hardened beneath the shelf of meat; his 20 inch arms pushed into the flexed rack; his ripped delts rounded atop his shoulders and eclipsed his rival’s; his thick quads, bulging outward, crowned his flex.

Jeremy’s pose began to wear off as he realized his rival outsized him and was more shredded than him.

That’s when Chris went into his signature pose: his mighty back double bicep. The hard mounds of meat on his wide back, clearly bigger than last season, bulged into each other as he held out his arms; his relatively small waist leading up to his wide shoulders highlighted his unrivaled v-taper; cuts and striations swarm across the round mass at the back of his shoulders; his triceps hung hard and thick toward the floor; his biceps swelled up as he slowly brought in his arms: the mounds of muscle pushed up several blue veins against his pale white skin as they rose to their 20 inches of hard, round meat.

Jeremy didn’t copy the pose: he knew he’d lost. He looked at his feet and heard the judges call out Chris’ name as the winner of the Detroit-masters. Jeremy didn’t bother to shake hands with his rival, he left the stage, threw his runner-up prize on the floor and rushed to his car to get away.

Chris couldn’t be any happier: he was the first athlete ever to hold the four master titles simultaneously and his physique was unrivaled. He got backstage after talking to the press, pulled on his clothes and went home. When he parked in front of his garage, he noticed a car parked next door. New neighbors, he thought as he entered his house. He tossed his bag aside and went upstairs. He took off his clothes and admired his physique in the mirror when a hand slapped his muscular ass.

“Love how your boxers show off your ass, champ”, his girlfriend said as she jumped on his broad back, grabbing his pecs for support.

“You’re too heavy for me, babe”, Chris said laughingly and pretended to struggle under the weight as he let his legs shake, sending striations across the surface of his ripped quads. His dick hardened in his boxers as his girlfriend pinched his nipples.

“Maybe you’re just too weak, champ”, Trisha replied as she gently bit his ear. Her hands roamed his wide pecs.

“Mghn”, Chris groaned as her frail hands continued their way down over his tight six-pack and played with the outlines of his dick through his now tented boxers. He gently tossed her frail body onto the bed, pulled down his boxers, his hard cock smacking against his lower abs as it was freed, and jumped in next to her.

Trisha got atop him, mounting his abs and devoured his lips in a deep, sensual kiss. His stronger tongue easily overpowered hers and snaked into her mouth.

Chris took a deep breath as she broke the kiss. Her small hands grabbed his wrists, not covering half of them, and he let her stretch out his muscular arms above his head on the mattress.

“Can you break free of my hold, champ”, Trisha said as she rubbed her perky ass atop his abs and her back against his throbbing cock.

“I give. You dominate me completely, babe”, Chris laughingly said as he pretended to struggle in her weak grip. He squirmed and flexed his arms slightly, avoiding to break her grip. Then, in a single motion, he broke her hold, grabbed her flanks, effortlessly lifted her up from his abs and positioned her atop his cock.

“Oh”, Trisha grunted giggly as her big boyfriend lifted her 120 pound body in the air and she felt the head of his rock hard 7 inch cock press against her. She grunted in pleasure as the hot snake invaded her. She took his entire length in and began bouncing up and down the throbbing shaft, while grabbing his pecs for support.

“Yeaughn”, Chris groaned, cupping Trisha's firm breasts while she girl stimulated his 7 incher. His balls drew tight and his muscles flexed as his balls exploded. A first volley of cum rocketed through his rock hard shaft and blasted into his girl, soon followed by a second and a third.

"Mmuhn", Trisha grunted lustfully as she felt her boyfriend's hot juices blast into her. She kept bouncing up and down the spasming shaft, milking out two more blasts.

"Yeaughnn", Chris moaned exhaustedly, his protruding pecs heaving up and down as he took in deep breaths. He pulled in his girl and kissed her deeply as she kept sliding up and down his now softer cock.

Trisha felt her boyfriend's 7 incher soften inside her while his strong tongue invaded her mouth. "Muouf", she let out as she climaxed herself, het hot juices flowing along the now half hard cock inside her. Exhausted, she let her delicate, 120 pound body fall against the hard mass of muscle beneath her.

Chris felt his girl's juices along his deflating cock and gently stroked her hair as she lay down atop his heaving chest. "Love ya, babe", he whispered in her ear as he carefully lifted her from his dick and installed her against his side, wrapping his thick arm around her in a protective reflex.

"Love ya too, hon", Trisha replied as she curled herself in his armpit, resting her head against the hard, hot pec. She slumbered asleep, feeling totally secured aside her 215 pound boyfriend.

Chris watched his girl fall asleep, pulled her in closer against his frame, her breath brushing his left nipple and snoozed off himself.

Jeremy was still in a grim mood after losing his title at the Detroit-masters the day before. He opened the gym, seeing no clients in the parking lot as usual. He returned to the counter and went through his daily routine of checking the income for his uncle, seeing another decline. "We'll be out of business by the end of next month", he said to himself as he heard the door open. He looked up and saw a big man with a young face, wearing baggy clothes come in. Great, another fatso trying to lose weight, he thought.

"Yo", the guy said in a surprisingly deep voice for someone looking that young.

"Hello sir", Jeremy replied, tilting his head up to look the guy in the eye, "what can I do for you?".

"I'm looking for a place to train", the guy stated, "helped a friend move here and I'll be staying until summer's over. What do you guys charge?".

"I'll let you train for free this time and if you're willing to train here, we'll discuss prices after your training", Jeremy said, "Do you need some pointers?".

"Na, I've tossed around some weights back in juvy, er at home I mean. Let's see what you guys have here", the guy replied and strutted into the gym.

Jeremy watched the guy wander over to the free weights and returned to his own business. He went into his office and continued surfing the net to find a way to beat his rival naturally.

An hour later, a loud knock on the door made him look up. "Come in", Jeremy said.

The fat young guy stepped into his office and sat down in front of his desk. "I like this place, lots of free weights, if your prices are ok, I'll train here", the guy said.

"Glad you like our gym", Jeremy replied, " it's march now and you'll be staying 'till the end of summer, you said. That's six months. Our prices depend on your demands. A minimal membership costs 10 dollars a months, but we offer 10 dollars discount if you pay for six months at once."

"50 bucks", the guy stated, "here you go". He pulled out his wallet and put the money on the desk.

"Off course there's some paperwork to be done", Jeremy said as he took the money and noticed the size of the guy's hands, "I'll need your name and age first".

"Ted Madison, 18 years old", the guy replied.

Jeremy blinked as he heard the name. "Related to Chris Madison by any chance?", he asked.

"Yeah, I'm his cousin", Ted said, "don't get me started about him. You know him?".

"He's my rival in the LTB", Jeremy answered but quickly continued, "height and weight?"

"6 feet, 260 pounds, "Ted stated.

"260? That's a lot", Jeremy said, "We offer great weight loss programs to get in shape".

"I'm not looking to lose weight. I want to compete as a bodybuilder", Ted replied and unzipped his hoodie, taking it off to reveal his torso.

Jeremy's eyes widened instantly at the sight. Ted's tank top was stretched to braking point by his protruding chest; veins snaked across his huge arms; his round delts pushed widely outward.

Ted grinned at Jeremy's reaction and casually bounced his pecs. "So you're an LTB'er like my cousin", he said, "What do you guys weigh?".

"I… mgh", Jeremy cleared his throat as his voice cracked, "he's 215 and I'm 209."

"I was around that weight two years ago, at 16", Ted said with a grin and  clenched his fists to make his bicep jump.

"With the new doping act in place, I also need a urine sample to make sure you're clean", Jeremy said.

Ted frowned and folded his arms in front of his chest, making his pecs swell and bulge. "You think I built this body just by taking protein?", he barked.

Jeremy looked at the angry teen in front of him, trying not to let his intimidation show on his face as he stared at the bulging pecs and veins snaking across the thick forearms.

Before Jeremy could react, Ted his shirt and pulled him over the desk, his feet dangling in the air as he was lifted to eyelevel with the teen beast.

"Ever since I was a kid, all the attention in the family was focused on Jeremy", Ted said, "at every family meeting it was Jeremy this and Jeremy that and how great he was doing at school and in sports and how he made the family proud. I never got any attention besides the traditional arm wrestling against him where he would pretend to struggle and then take anyone down…"

"I know how it feels to stand in his shadow", Jeremy peeped  in the strong grasp.

"You have no idea!", Ted belted and shut him up, "I began doing drugs at 14 and ended up in juvy half a year later. One of the youngest kids and only 125 pounds. I was picked on daily by the others. Until I got in touch with a 17 year old that dealt drugs. He offered me some steroids to try and I was hooked. I worked out for hours daily and weighed 180 pounds a few months later. I passed the 215 pound mark at 16 and everyone just left me alone. On my 17th birthday, I got back on my former bullies. They were no match for my 240 pound body, I simply punched the shit out of them. Last month, on my 18th birthday I got out, weighing just over 260 pounds and ready to take on the world. I moved in with the guy that provides my gear."

Jeremy looked into Ted's eyes and saw the determination. "Perhaps we could work something out", he said.

"Thought so", Ted replied and released his grip, making Jeremy fall with his ass on the wooden desk.

"You'll have to be cleanish to compete in the NBC, you'll have to pass the monthly tests so your friend will have to provide you with something undetectable. For here, I'll fill a cup with my urine and pretend it's yours if you help me take your cousin's top spot in the LTB", Jeremy said as he rearranged his shirt.

"Getting back on my cousin for ruining my life is high on my list", Ted replied grinningly, "what do you have in mind?".

"I need a sweaty shirt of him, as drenched in his sweat as possible for my revenge. Get my that and I will switch the urine sample and let you train here after closing time so your physique doesn't attract attention", Jeremy said.

"Consider it done", Ted answered, put on his hoodie and strutted out.

The next day Chris and Trisha were unloading the groceries from his car when a deep, yet familiar voice called out Chris' name. Chris looked up and saw a big, young guy in baggy clothes exiting the house next door.

"Yo Chris! How ya doin'", Ted said as he strutted over to his cousin.

Chris looked up at the 6 feet teen's face and blinked. "Teddy?", he asked incredulously.

"It's Ted", the tall teen replied.

"Man, you've grown since I last saw you", Chris said as he scanned his cousin's body hidden underneath the baggy clothes.

"I thought you were bigger", Ted answered and playfully patted his cousin's muscular shoulder.

"That five o'clock beard looks good on you. You live here now?", Chris asked.

"Na, helped a friend move here. I'll be spending summer though", Ted replied, "Remember how we used to arm wrestle? How 'bout one for old times?".

"Why not?", Chris said, "Come on in and let's see if you've gotten stronger".

Ted barely suppressed a grin and followed his cousin inside his house. He greeted Trisha who came from the kitchen as the two cousins sat down at the dinner table. He put his elbow on the table and put out his hand, his physique hidden under his baggy hoodie.

Chris had sat down in front of his cousin, put his elbow on the table and grabbed the big hand, his own muscles highlighted by his tight, red shirt. "Ready?", he asked.

"What prize are we fighting for?", Ted asked, "a kiss from your girl?".

"No way, man", Chris replied.

"Afraid to lose?", Ted said with a smirk, "How 'bout winner gets loser's shirt?".

"Why not?", Chris answered and winked at his girl standing next to the table.

"Ready? Go!", Trisha said.

Ted instantly fell that his cousin was no match for him. He saw the veins bulging all over his cousin's right arm as they struggled for superiority.

Chris was testing his cousin's defenses and decided to go easy on the guy. He let their hands move from left to right a bit before he started applying more force and gently moved his cousin's hand toward the table.

Ted pretended to struggle with the added force and let his cousin move his hand toward the table inch by inch. He kept resisting though, making his cousin fight for every inch.

Chris felt his breathing fasten, veins bulging across his engorged 20 inch bicep as he kept pushing his cousin's hand down. Sweat formed on his forehead and his neck, sliding down as he fought against his cousin's resistance.

Ted looked his cousin's reddening face and saw more sweat drip down on his shirt, its red fabric was darkening in the armpits. He let his hand move further down toward the table.

Chris felt a pump starting the spread across his right pec from the effort; his right bicep pumped passed 20 inches as he summoned more strength for the final push. His red shirt was glued to his back with sweat and hugged his now sweaty pecs tightly. He gritted his teeth, his face reddening some more to end the fight.

Ted applied more force and halted his cousin's advance just before his hand made contact with the table. His own arm felt fresh and strong. He playfully tested his cousin and instantly felt that his vein infested, pumped arm was burning out of fuel. He intently reversed the situation very slowly, inching back toward the starting point bit by bit to extend the fight.

Chris' eyes widened as he felt his cousin fight back harder. He tried resisting, but he could feel his own strength fade. Sweat now flowed in streams over his dark red face, his shirt glued to his body as his hand retreaded upward.

Ted brought their hands back to starting point bit by bit, savoring how his cousin struggled with all his might against his far superior grip; a mild pump only now began to spread across his 25 inch bicep, more because he held back than due to his cousin's resistance.

Chris tapped into his last ounce of strength as his cousin pushed him back to starting point. He threw every bit of force in a final attack, sweat dripping from his face onto his now drenched shirt.

Ted felt his cousin's final offensive, but his hand didn't budge an inch.

Chris couldn't believe their locked hands kept perfectly straight under his force. His eyes widened as he felt the pressure behind his cousin's grip increase.

Ted had only slightly upped his power, using only two thirds of the strength his 25 inch bicep could produce. He slowly pushed his cousin's hand past the starting point and down toward the table.

Chris fought with everything he got, but he could feel his strength wearing down even more. The pump in his right pec was beyond anything he'd ever felt; his chest heaving up and down on the rhythm of his fast breathing in his sweat drenched shirt; his right bicep, pumped to almost 21 inches, felt like it was going to explode atop his now vein infested arm. Still, his hand was going down inevitably.

Ted suppressed another smirk as he felt his cousin's useless resistance. He had dreamed about this day for years in juvy: how he would flatten the star of the family. The feeling of his muscular cousin fighting like a weak kitten against his own steely grasp was far beyond what he had imagined. The thought of toying with the guy that had eclipsed him, filled him with power. The feeling of physically dominating turned him on, making his cock harden in his sweat pants.

The resistance his cousin put up, kept fading as their hands passed the last quarter point down to the table.

Chris maintained his struggle; or tried to. His 215 pound body felt drained like he had just put it through a grueling workout. He could feel his heartbeat pounding in his ears, his chest heaving up and down to suck in oxygen to fuel his muscles. His right bicep felt like it was about to rip from his arm as it crammed up and spasms shot through the worn out muscles in his forearm.

Ted felt the spasms shooting through his cousin's forearm, but the arm didn't budge: his own powerful grip prevented the arm from moving. He pushed his cousin's hand down on the table with a thud. "Looks like I win", he said while keeping his hand locked atop his cousin's.

"Yeah", Chris grunted, trying to free his hand but the big hand atop didn't move. He pulled a few times, all the while avoiding to look in his cousin's eyes.

Ted got up, his hard 10 inch cock outline against his sweatpants, stepped up behind his cousin and pulled off his sweat drenched shirt, "Better not forget my prize".

Chris moved his hands protectively against his own chest, feeling strangely vulnerable with the man that had just beaten him behind him and kept staring down at the table.

Ted looked down on his cousin's pumped torso, grinning at how small it looked next to his own. "When you're up for a rematch, just let me know, Chrissy", he said, "I'll let myself out. He patted his cousin on his shoulder, turned around and strutted away.

"Oh, no! you're our guest. I'll show you out", Trisha said and rushed behind him. She squirmed her delicate body past him, standing between him and the door.

Ted quizzically looked down, the dark red shirt on his shoulder.

Trisha stood on her toes, grabbing his right bicep for support. She bit her lips as she felt the huge arm under her fingers. "Still owe you a kiss", she whispered and grabbed his neck to pull him down.

Ted savored the kiss, invading her mouth at full force. A faint rumble escaped his mouth as he felt her frail fingers grope his hard dick.

"Come by anytime you want", she whispered lustfully in his ear and gave his dick a final squeeze before opening the door and letting him out.

Ted instantly pulled out his phone when the door closed behind him. "Yo, J? I have it"

"Good. Bring it to me ASAP so I can have my revenge".

Ted hung up, got in his car and drove off to the gym…

Now it's getting interesting. >;3

Though I do wonder: Why do Jeremy and Chris not talk about the problems of Jeremy's uncle and the gym? Sure, they might be rivals bbut I am sure that Chris and Jeremy could both work together to get the gym running again. And maybe they could become friends down the road? ^^

Oh well. A great chapter, looking forward to the next. ;3