Hard Mountain - Chapter Fourteen

Hey Guys, here it is, the last chapter of Hard Mountain. It feels really weird putting this up. Thank you for everyone that's liked and commented, it's meant a lot. This started off as something a lot shorter and, like a muscle, the more I worked on it the more it grew. So thank you for reading, enjoy the last part. It's a bit of a wrapping up kind of thing but hopefully it'll satisfy. I'm working on another long story but it's nowhere near ready yet, though I have a story to put up next week that you should enjoy. Anyway, here we go...

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapters Three and Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapters Seven and Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Thirteen

Hard Mountain - Chapter Fourteen:

The week before we headed back to campus, I had gone home early to see my family. Danny had driven me back and was heading to the apartment we’d found off-campus to get us set up. Most of his belongings were in Jack’s jeep that had driven up behind us the whole way.

My Stepdad was at work and my sister was back at college so only my Mom was waiting for me. I knocked on the door as Danny drove off and soon Mom had answered.

“Hey Mom,” I said, nervously.

“Sam?” she said, looking me over. “You’ve… grown. When did you get so tall?”

We both chuckled and she led me inside. I took a seat in the living room and she brought me some water, sitting next to me on the sofa.

“You had a good time at the cabin then?” she asked.

“It was incredible,” I said, smiling. “You remember how big Danny was? Well his dad, Jack, is a big guy too. They got me off my ass and I started hitting the gym. I think I had a bit of a late growth spurt out there, my jeans started getting a little high on my ankles but Jack was really nice and bought me some new clothes. They both… they really helped me out there. I managed to start coming to terms with Dad’s death. They… they helped me talk through it.”

Mom smiled, taking my hand in hers and squeezing it.

“I always worried about you when you were younger,” she said. “You… you held your father so highly. He was your hero, you would literally be stuck to him like glue every minute you could. You probably don’t remember but you refused to see him when he was really sick. Even when he died, you refused to go to his funeral but I made you. It was heart breaking, seeing you like that.”

“I know,” I said, sadly. “I’ve regretted it though. But with Jack and Danny’s help, I’ve started coming to terms with it. I’m beginning to move on. Danny lost his mom too, when he was six, they had some good advice. They… listened. I miss him, Mom. I’ve missed him everyday since he...”

I started crying and Mom pulled me into a tight hug as she cried with me. We just let it all out.

“So,” she said after a while, wiping her face dry. “What did you get up to? I want to hear all about it.”

“Well we went hiking a lot,” I said. “The cabin is out in the middle of nowhere, beautiful forest. We explored caves and I even climbed a mountain.”

“Well, look at you!” she laughed. “It really did do you some good. I remember a time when I would read report card after report card detailing the many ways you were cutting gym class.”

“Well, people change,” I said.

“Well it’s a good change, for sure,” said Mom. “Did you and Danny find an apartment yet?”

I nodded. “A pretty good one, actually. And… Danny and I… we’re dating.”

I thought it best not to mention that I was also sleeping with Jack. Nonetheless, Mom smiled.

“Well I never suspected he was… you know, but it’s good you’re seeing someone like him,” she said. “He’s a very nice boy, hopefully you’ll bring him over for dinner again? I’ll remember to make extra portions.”

I spent the rest of the afternoon at home catching up with Mom about what had happened while I was gone. When my Stepfather came home I gave him a tight hug and told him how much I loved him, how much I appreciated him as a father figure. After dinner, I feigned sleepiness from my long journey home and hid up in my room to check a whole summer’s worth of posts. My yahoo lit up with dozens of messages from friends asking how I was and where I was. I began a topic on the forum and began to write, adding some photos I’d taken of myself at the cabin.

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been gone so long!

That cabin I told you I was going to had no internet! L I have a lot of catching up to do but first I thought I would tell you everything that has happened over the summer.

Remember my roommate I was telling you about? Well, his dad? HUGE! 365lbs of beef. They had their own gym out there and… I started using their stuff.

I placed a photo of myself from before the summer into the post.

This is what I looked like before I went. Yeah, I was skinny. But while I was out there… I got bit. Bit by the lifting bug. Now look at me:

I placed a photo of myself from last week in the post.

I worked like a beast and now I’m nearly 170lbs. I feel incredible; they really pushed me hard out there. Speaking of my roommate… we’re now dating. I am now dating a real muscle guy. He told me that he had been working hard during our freshman year so that he could impress me and we finally admitted that we liked each other. His dad is cool with it too, which is great. I became really close with his dad too.

I need to talk to them about posting pics because I’m not sure how they’d feel about it. I want you guys to see what I was living with over the summer but we’ll see. My boyfriend knows about the site though but you’ll probably be seeing more of him anyway as he wants to be a pro bodybuilder. We have a plan too, he’s gonna enter some local comps and we’ll see how things go.

I’m really, really happy. This summer has changed my life completely and everything feels right. I’m gonna continue to lift and get bigger and I have a beautiful man to watch get bigger too. He’s put on some mass over the summer as well. He’s just under 275lbs right now (and he knows how to use it ;) ).

I’ll post some more updates in the future but for now, I gotta run. Talk to you all soon.

--

Hard Mountain - Epilogue:

Five Years Later:

“And the winner of this year’s Mr Olympia is… Danny Maine!”

I jumped from my seat and screamed as Danny walked across the stage, holding his trophy aloft in triumph. At 6’2”, 390lbs and 2% body fat, Danny’s golden and oiled monstrous muscles looked incredible under the stage lights, making his body bulge as he screamed in victory. Jack pulled me into a tight hug, wiping tears from his eyes. Danny had the biggest, most vascular and perfectly symmetrical body of all the competitors, plus his bright blue posers had the biggest bulge too.

We headed backstage and Danny pulled us into his huge chest and we squeezed each other tight. Danny was crying, I was crying, Jack was crying; we were all so happy.

“You did it,” I said. “I knew you would!”

“I’m so fucking proud of you, both of you,” said Jack.

Jack tapped on the medal of my chest; I’d won the Mr Olympia Men’s Physique competition earlier in the day. I was now 210lbs even, 5’10 and 3% body fat. Danny pulled me into his body and kissed me, his huge pecs pressing into mine. I could feel my cock starting to get hard, as was Danny’s and we both blushed and giggled.

“Boys, save it for when we’re in the hotel,” whispered Jack.

We walked out onto the floor where people were taking photographs of Danny. He flexed and showed off his trophy as journalists shouted questions.

“Danny! How does it feel to win?”

“What’s next for you?”

“Are you planning to compete again next year?”

“Guys, please!” said Danny, smiling. “One at a time. I’m very proud of myself today but I couldn’t have done it without my Dad who raised me alone most of my life and my beautiful partner, Sam Richter. Without them, I wouldn’t be here today.”

He waved us over and we stood on either side of Danny. We held up our medals and trophies and Jack grinned with pride. Danny kissed me again, cheekily cupping my big, bulbous glutes in my posing shorts.

“Sam! What does your win today mean for your career as an author?”

“Danny, will you and Sam be getting married?”

“When’s the next book out Sam?”

“Is it true you’re studying to be a lawyer, Danny?”

Life was good. Danny had won a bunch of amateur and national competitions whilst we were at college and I spent every summer with him and Jack at the cabin, while Danny spent Christmas and thanksgiving with my family. When we graduated, the three of us went to Europe and Danny competed in some international competitions to great success. I’d written a novel in college that had been released last year to good reviews and even won a couple of small awards. I’d recently finished my follow up and it was being released in the next few months. I’d spent the last year competing too, winning some competitions but I wasn’t looking to make a career of it. I did it because Danny and Jack had encouraged me to take a chance. Jack was a great guide for us, always happy to dispense advice and help, and he’d begun to work from home more so he could spend as much time with us as he could.

Once a year, no matter where I was in the world, I would make my way to climb Hard Mountain on the anniversary of my Dad’s death. It was a journey I would take alone and I would get into the pool on the top of the mountain and I would see him there. We just talked, I’d ask him for some advice but mostly I would just listen to him talk. Once our time was up, I would make my way down the mountain back to the cabin where Jack and Danny would be waiting. We’d converted mine and Danny’s old rooms into one big bedroom so the three of us could sleep together on a specially built bed. This was our home now, the three of us together, with no one to disturb us.

The End

--

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...