Hard Mountain - Chapter Thirteen

Hey Guys, here comes another chapter. There's only one more to go after this one but no need to worry, you won't have long to wait. I've started writing a new story and I have a oneshot ready and waiting which I think I'll post next week. I was about to post this chapter today when a sudden wave of... inspiration hit so I added a little something (well, I say little...) Anyway, enjoy!

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapters Three and Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapters Seven and Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve

Hard Mountain - Chapter Thirteen:

“Fuuuuuuuck! Harder!”

I moaned loudly as Danny followed my order and began slamming into my ass harder and faster. We were lying in the clearing where he had told me he wanted to be a bodybuilder and he’d been fucking me for nearly an hour. I’d already shot twice but Danny was building his up.

Summer was almost over and in the weeks since I’d climbed Hard Mountain, my body had really changed. I was now 170lbs, almost all muscle. Daily cardio workouts had reduced my bodyfat down so my skin was tight over my muscles. I’d grown a little taller too; I was now 5’9”. My shoulders were wider, waist trimmer and my legs were slender yet solid with muscle. I flexed my solid six-pack and thick bubble ass each time Danny thrust powerfully inside me. He was bigger too, 272lbs and growing; he’d really intensified his workouts and had put on some very noticeable mass and his thrusts were much more powerful than the beginning of the summer.

“Danny,” I panted. “Danny… oh fuck… FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCK!”

I shot my third load all over my pecs and abs as Danny growled, forcing his cock all the way inside me and he exploded, his cock recoiling deep in my ass as he shot a heavy barrage of cum. My sex drive had gone through the roof since climbing the mountain, though Jack and Danny had more than kept it sated. We’d had an interesting arrangement, the three of us; sometimes I’d sleep with Jack, sometimes with Danny, sometimes they would sleep together and every so often the three of us would fuck altogether. But as summer was coming to an end, Jack had sat us both down and explained that he was happy for us to continue sleeping together without him when we went back to college. I’d really worried about it but Jack had just smiled and said he was happy we’d have each other, though he promised he would visit.

Danny pulled out of me and we curled up, wrapping our arms and legs around each other, softly kissing.

“I love you, Danny,” I said, smiling.

“I love you too,” he said, smiling in his goofy way.

We relaxed in the shade of the trees as the cool breeze washed over us, cooling our sweaty bodies off. I would miss this place, the cabin and the forest. It was so peaceful and I could just relax without worrying about a single thing. Danny lay on his back and put his arms under his head, so I curled up against him and stroked his pecs.

“Danny,” I said. “What did you see when you climbed Hard Mountain? You’ve never talked about it, I was kinda curious. I’ve been meaning to ask for a while now.”

“I was wondering when you might ask me that,” he chuckled. “Dad used to tell me stories about the mountain when I was a kid and when I was sixteen, I just decided I would climb it like he told me he’d done. No clothes, no nothing. He didn’t even tell me to go, I just went and did it. I think I wanted to prove myself to him, he was fairly big then and I hadn’t been lifting for very long. When I got there… I saw my Mom.”

He paused, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. I gave his pec a gentle squeeze, kissing his bare skin.

“She looked beautiful, I couldn’t believe it was her,” he said. “I told her how much I missed her, even though it had been years. She told me that I had to start letting go, to start accepting her absence. I’d been keeping myself so close to Dad because I wanted to protect him, because I didn’t want to lose him like I lost her. She told me that Dad was more than capable of protecting himself, that I should start letting him protect me, let others protect me. She knew my secret, that I was attracted to Dad. I like girls too but Dad… I jerked off thinking about him, his big body, the way his muscles felt. I felt so ashamed, I’d been hiding it for so long but she told me it was okay. She told me that, no matter what, Dad would love me for who I am. I just wanted to be like him so bad; Dad was always so confident and strong and handsome. She told me that I could be too with the power of the mountain, but that there would also be someone in my life who would make me want to push myself harder and harder.”

“Three guesses who that might be,” I chuckled and Danny laughed.

“Yeah, I know,” he said. “From the moment I met you, I felt something. The way you would look at me made me want to work harder, lift heavier. I wanted to impress you so much but I was too shy to tell you how I felt. I would lie awake at night jerking off, thinking about kissing you and touching you. And now I can. Well, you know, minus the jerking. Though you do give excellent handjobs.”

He leant his head down and kissed my lips deeply, pulling me on top of him. His hands trailed down my back until they reached my ass, giving my glutes a squeeze.

“I like this,” said Danny huskily. “Can’t wait to see how big this gets.”

“How big do you want it to get?” I asked.

“I don’t know, how big do you wanna get?” asked Danny, tracing a finger up my spine.

“Well, I like how big you and Jack are,” I said and I felt Danny’s cock grow hard again. “But… I don’t know. I guess we’ll see.”

“Don’t feel pressured into getting huge,” said Danny. “Be who you wanna be. You’ll be beautiful no matter what.”

I nodded, leaning down to playfully flick his nipple with my tongue. Danny sucked in his breath but chuckled, stroking the back of my head.

“Careful,” he warned in a purr.

“Sorry,” I giggled. “I just can’t help it. I love your body so much.”

“Have you always liked muscle?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said, blushing. “My Dad used to be big guy. I guess… as I got older, I used him as a reference for what men should be like.”

“Understandable,” said Danny.

I paused and then stood. Danny looked confused but he stood up too.

“I wanna show you something,” I said.

We walked back to the cabin and I led him to my room. I pulled out my laptop and began to show him my collections. Pictures, videos, screenshots, stories, some of the conversations and role-plays I’d saved with guys online. I explained my obsession with muscle and growth, how I had found like-minded guys online at the muscle growth forum. Danny asked questions about certain aspects and I would explain them to him.

“Wow…” he said when I finished explaining it to him. “So… Hard Mountain is kinda like one of these stories of yours.”

“Yeah, in a way,” I said, chuckling. “It’s kinda weird, right?”

Danny frowned. “You know you can’t tell anyone about the mountain, right?”

“I know,” I said, sighing. “It would make a lot of guys happy if they could come here but… some things are best kept a secret.”

Danny gave me a one-armed hug and stood up off my bed.

“Bear with me a few minutes,” he said, with an impish grin. “Just wanna grab something.”

He left my room and I waited patiently on the bed. He was gone for over ten minutes and when he came back, Danny was wearing a fluffy bathrobe covering his body. He threw a bottle onto the bed in front of me and I picked it up.

“Body oil?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“You were saying earlier about muscle worship, well…” said Danny, slipping off his bathrobe. “I’d love it if you would do me the honour, cutie.”

My mouth curled into a grin as I looked over Danny. He was a little sweaty and his muscles had a slight pump to them like he’d quickly lifted a few weights and he’d put on some black posers that left nothing to the imagination. I’d worshipped his body a little over the summer, but that was during sex; this was a little different.

I got off the bed and walked over to him. I squeezed some body oil onto his thick pecs, the liquid dripping down over the bulging meat slabs and running into the crevasse between his pecs. I began to rub the oil on his pecs and he instinctively flexed them for me. Fuck I loved how hard his muscles felt, and rubbing the oil over them to make them shimmer just… needless to say, despite cumming three times earlier, I was hard again.

Once I’d rubbed the oil in enough, I ran my tongue over his left pec while my hand groped the right. The oil was flavoured and I could taste banana on my tongue. It seemed oddly fitting for Danny, not because it was a phallic kind of fruit but despite the hard skin, the inside was soft. Danny was all rock hard muscle but he was really just a massive goof and very affectionate.

“That feels nice,” said Danny, softly. “Keep going.”

I applied the oil to other parts of his body, Danny leading the order. After his pecs, I went down to his solid abs, up to his arms, around to his lats and back, across his traps and delts then down to his quads, hams and calves. As I covered every inch of him in the oil, licking and kissing as I went, Danny would flex each muscle. The more I touched him, the more he would moan; his cock grew hard and pulled the pouch of his tight black posers away from his body.

“Fuck this is so hot,” moaned Danny.

I stood up and lifted up his arm, burying my face in his armpit to lick the smooth skin. Banana and sweat, it tasted so good that my tongue was really getting in deep.

“Shit… you like that?” moaned Danny, surprised. “Fuck, do the other one.”

I obliged as he lifted up his other arm, my hands exploring every muscle they could reach. Danny was enthralled by my worship, egging me on more and more with every aroused whimper. There was a sudden snap and we both looked down. His cock had torn one of the tiny straps on the waistband of his poser, his cock now free and standing to attention.

“Oops…” I said, giggling.

“Never had that happen before,” said Danny. “ Guess I’ll need new ones.”

“Get some blue ones,” I said. “They’d bring out your eyes.”

Danny smiled and kissed me softly, my hands continuing to explore his body.

“I think you missed a couple of spots,” he whispered between kisses. “My glutes feel a bit dry.”

I chuckled and grabbed the oil, pulling his broken poser down his legs. I got on my knees behind him, rubbing the oil over his muscle ass. He flexed and bounced each glute as I licked the big globes of his ass, occasionally biting down on the rock hard meat.

All of a sudden, Danny spread his legs out and leaned forward, resting his hands on his knees. His glutes spread open, exposing his hole.

“You still missed a spot,” he said, grinning, shaking his butt in my face.

I bit my lip. I dribbled oil down into his crack and rubbed it in, making him moan as my thumb brushed over his hole. The oil ran down to his taint and I rubbed it in with my thumb. I reached around to rub oil along his hard cock as I gently but slowly rubbed my tongue over his taint. Danny whimpered, his legs starting to shake and his cock swelled in my hand.

“You like that, big guy?” I asked, flicking my tongue on his taint.

“Yes! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yes!” hissed Danny as he spread his legs wider and pushed his ass out further.

I licked his taint slowly. It was strange to see Danny so overcome, how his big muscular body would shake and quiver at my touch. When I’d decided his taint had received enough punishment, I licked up into his crack and began to tongue his hole. He moaned even louder as my tongue pushed against his hole, his sphincter squeezing tight and dilating as rimmed him. I pawed at his hard glutes, pulling them apart wider so I could run my tongue against the skin around his hole.

“What are you two up to?”

Danny stood to attention at the voice, his cock exploding violently and thick ropes of cum splattered onto the hard wood floor. I peeked out from behind Danny’s butt; Jack was standing by the door, his arms folded across his chest, making his t-shirt bulge. I hadn’t even noticed him come in. Jack had been in town conferencing with his office all day. God knows how long he had been standing there for but his jeans were tented.

“Danny, why are you covered in oil?” Jack asked with a bemused expression.

“Well, uh, we…” stuttered Danny, turning bright red. “We were… we were just…”

“Oh I know what you were doing,” chuckled Jack. “But now I’m here.”

Jack pulled off his shirt and walked over to us. He took the bottle of oil and squirted it across his massive pecs.

“Worship these muscles boys, I hope you’ve got enough oil left.”

We weren’t inclined to say no.

--

Chapter Fourteen: Sam's amazing and life changing summer comes to an end...

A shame.  I was really hoping that Danny would get fucked by Sam.

You KNOW he wants it!!!  All good top-boys do, you know; it's just a matter of finding the right guy!