Hey Guys, sorry there were no chapters last week. I had a personal issue that had to be taken care of so I took a break from the forum. But now I'm back and you better get ready. There are only a couple of chapters left to go and as you didn't get two last week, I will be posting the rest of Hard Mountain over the course of the week. Either daily from today or every other day, depending on how busy I be. I know some of you were expecting a little more growth wise but I said in the beginning there wasn't much in terms of muscle growth, but I like to think as this more of a human growth story. But the one shot I have ready to post once Hard Mountain is complete will, I think, more than make up for it. Bon Appetite!

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapters Three and Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapters Seven and Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Hard Mountain - Chapter Twelve:

Jack and Danny had set up a small camp on the summit so we stayed the night. I’d been exhausted from the ordeal of climbing Hard Mountain so I’d fallen asleep very quickly, the two of them spooning me from both sides, but I was refreshed in the morning. The next day we headed back to the cabin. Unsurprisingly it was faster on the way back and we got home in half a day. I went straight to my room while Danny and Jack got the cabin back in order.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, trying to get used to who was looking back at me. I cupped my genitals in my hand, feeling their new weight. Walking with them had been a strange experience, as I wasn’t used to the extra size and weight; I’d had to adjust my stance and walk. There was a knock on the door and Jack entered, a huge bag in his arms.

“Hey, just bringing your clothes back,” he said, putting them on the bed. “Listen, Sammy, I hope you aren’t angry at me or Danny for making you climb the mountain the way we did.”

I turned and smiled at him. “I was angry at first but in the end, I’m glad I did it. At first I didn’t think I could, and there were times that I thought it was the end. But the further up I went, the more I learned about myself. Sure I almost died a few times but it doesn’t matter now, I did it and… and I finally got to get some closure over my Dad.”

Jack pulled me into a gentle hug, kissing my forehead.

“I was so worried the whole time we were waiting for you,” said Jack quietly. “I kept thinking the worst was happening but in my heart I knew you could do it.”

He kissed my forehead again and it felt nice, comforting.

“So I wanted to ask you if you felt like staying here the whole summer, not just for another couple of weeks,” said Jack. “Now that you’ve been given the gift of the mountain, I think it would be essential for you to start working on your body. Danny and I would be more than happy for you to stay and we have everything we need here to get your bigger and stronger. What do you say?”

“Of course!” I said instantly. “I’ll need to let my family know though.”

“Absolutely,” said Jack, grinning. “I’ll tell you what, I’ll take you into town. There’s cell signal there and you don’t have anything to workout in so we’ll pick you up a few things. I don’t think anything I have would fit you.”

I got dressed (though I took a few moments to marvel at how my underwear bulged obscenely with the pouch full of bigger meat and the back filled out more with my bubblier ass) and Jack drove us to town. It was going to be an hour drive but seeing Jack squashed into his jeep, muscles bulging and demanding room even with the seat all the way back, was a hot sight to behold. Such a big man in a small by comparison vehicle that was bigger than any car I’d ever been in, an interesting juxtaposition.

“Can I ask you something?” I said. “On your journey up the mountain… who did you see? You don’t have to say, I know it’s probably very personal.”

“No, it’s okay,” said Jack. “When I climbed the mountain, I was in a very bad place. It had been a month since my wife had died and I was overwhelmed. I had a six-year-old kid to look after, alone, while I had to work and I was still grieving. All her things were still around the house and I couldn’t touch them, but they reminded me of how much I missed her. It was getting to be too much. My father suggested that I take some time to myself, agreed to take Danny for as long as I needed and I came out here. It didn’t help that I was alone, left with my thoughts. To be honest with you, Sammy, I wanted to die.

“I missed Sarah so much, we had been childhood sweethearts and gotten married after college. She had been the love of my life and I just couldn’t go on, even for my little boy. But I remembered the stories my father had told me about the mountain and I had nothing left to lose in my mind. I climbed Hard Mountain and I saw her. I saw Sarah in the cave, her body… well, you can imagine what a car accident looks like.”

Jack wiped some tears from his face and cleared his throat. I put my hand on his leg and gently stroked it.

“So when I reached the top, she came to me,” continued Jack. “She told me that even though she was gone, I would find love again in ways I would least expect it. She said there would be two people in my life one day that I would love like I loved her. One, she said, I wouldn’t understand but that I couldn’t stop it. That was Danny when he was sixteen, that moment I told you about. The other person would be close to the first but when I met them, I would know, even if they hid their own feelings. That would be you.

“I told her I couldn’t, that I wasn’t strong enough for this. All she said to me was that I needed to channel my pain into to something that would benefit me, would benefit my mind and body. After that day, I felt something deep inside. I gave up drinking, smoking, started eating right and began working out. Lifting made me feel good, it was addictive and I felt like I was unstoppable when I lifted heavier and heavier.

“I’ve been 365lbs for the last couple of years. My body reached its limit, I think, but I keep getting stronger. That was her gift, the strength to carry on and the strength to carry others. I was more active and when I wasn’t at work, I focused on bringing up Danny. Though everyone has needs and I would go out, try and find someone. No one ever… clicked. I dated a few women but it never felt right. Once I was getting bigger, really filling out, men started giving me attention and I found myself attracted to them. I tried dating a few but it never went beyond sex. That is, until Danny went up the Mountain by himself and came back. When he started touching me… I felt it again. Love, but not a fatherly love. Something deeper.”

“And then you met me,” I said, smiling.

“Yeah, then I met you,” chuckled Jack, putting his hand on mine. “The moment I saw you, I felt it again. When Danny called and said he was bringing you to the cabin for the summer, he said we had to take you up the mountain.”

“He did?” I asked.

“Yeah but I was against it,” he replied. “You were the first friend he’d ever gotten close to so I didn’t want to ruin it. I actually thought you were pretty hot when I first saw you. And that ass…”

I laughed but Jack’s crotch was bulging more than usual in his jeans.

We reached town and I called my Mom, explaining that I would be staying the summer with Jack and Danny and she understood. I also talked with her about Dad and how I started to deal with losing him. It was an emotional conversation and she cried a little but she was happy I was finally accepting it. When the call was over, Jack took me shopping for workout clothes. I wanted to pay but he insisted that he did and that I could choose as much stuff as I wanted. Not that I minded, I was a student with hardly any money to my name.

I picked out some stuff but Jack made some suggestions. I ended up with tank tops, shorts, sweats, jockstraps, shoes and a hell of a lot of Under Armour base layers. Jack said they were essential but I suspected he had ulterior motives, though I couldn’t wait to put them on. The bill came to a couple hundred dollars and I definitely felt glad I hadn’t been paying. We also made a couple of stops at the supplement store to stock up and then to Costco to stock up on enough food to feed a platoon. All in all, Jack must have spent nearly $1000 but he wasn’t fazed by the amount at all.

When we got back to the cabin, I got changed into a compression t-shirt, a jock and some loose meshy shorts that just showed off my ass. It was time to start working out. Jack, having changed into a tight tank and some sweats, led me to the basement where Danny was already covered in sweat and finishing up a workout. Danny’s tank was sticking to his pumped chest and his shorts were bulging at the crotch as blood pumped through his veins.

“Looking good,” I said to Danny.

“Look who’s talking,” said Danny, running a finger over my compression shirt.

“Now boys…” said Jack. “Remember, the basement is a sex free zone. The only thing you do in here is workout. Save it for later, after I’m done with him.”

Jack slapped my ass with the back of his hand and I blushed. Danny stayed to encourage me while Jack showed me the different equipment and lifts, how to do them correctly. The moment I took the bar in my hand to do some curls, I felt my body quiver with excitement. I was feeling this incredible drive to lift, to grow, to be stronger. The more I lifted, the more I wanted to keep going. The feeling of my muscles getting pumped up, pressing against my clothes, was erotic yet powerful. After a set I would go up to the wall sized mirror and flex the muscles I’d just worked on, seeing them swell and bulge bigger than before.

By the end of my workout, I already looked bigger. My tight shirt bulged from my pumped muscles, soaked in sweat. I peeled it off and flexed, my skin flushed with blood and veins poking up under my skin. The workout had been incredibly intensive, my muscles were pumped bigger than ever and my body looked solid. I’d never lifted anything as heavy as some of the weights in my life. My chest looked fuller, shoulders a little wider, my abs beginning to set in more, legs flush with bulging quads, swollen glutes and hard calves. My cock was rock hard too as I marvelled at my body; I was by no means the next Olympia but it felt good to see my body.

Danny handed me a protein shake and we went upstairs for a post-workout meal. I was starving, my muscles demanded to be fed and I ate the most I’d ever eaten in one sitting. Four large chicken breasts and a big pile of veggies were in my belly and it felt good. I felt incredibly horny too, my cock straining the large pouch of my jockstrap.

“Man,” I said, once I’d swallowed my last mouthful. “That was incredible. I feel so… different. Fuck…”

I flexed my arm again, gazing at the small but hard lump sticking up, the slight vein poking out over the peak. Jack laughed and gave it a squeeze.

“It feels good though, right?” he asked.

Jack stood behind me and started kissing my neck, pressing his hard crotch into my lower back. Danny was pawing at his own crotch watching us, licking his lips.

“Yeah, it sure does,” I replied.

--

Chapter Thirteen: Summer can never last forever, but there is still plenty to learn before going back to school...

Sam is much more forgiving man than I am (not a bad thing).

I wonder if his arrival will give Jack (and Danny too of course!) a bit of a boost in size ;)

• Upvote 1

Great chapter and an extremely minor nitpick:

You DO know that any American who said "whilst" instead of "while" would be considered a total power, right?

• Upvote 1

Great chapter and an extremely minor nitpick:

You DO know that any American who said "whilst" instead of "while" would be considered a total power, right?

Luckily for us, the battery can be removed and I'll get it changed. Cheers for pointing it out!

ChrisCHJ, 

Never apologize for bringing us this Masterpiece Theater on your own timetable.  Once again, thank you, for an EXCELLENT story.

• 2 weeks later...