11 hours ago, panama said:

Here goes another installment of Charlie. I hope the original author (Dhalden) is ok with that, as he didn´t manifest his opposition (or encouragment) in this forum. 

English is not my mother tongue, so sorry for the mistakes. 

Brian opened the door. It seemed to me that he was slightly shorter, as my eyes had to go down a little bit to meet his.

I´m glad you thought about coming back, Andy. Welcome.”

Thanks”, I said, and I stood still.

Come in, please.” Brian turned his back and went to his desk. I closed the door.

Take a seat. So, have you been on holiday ?”

I was surprised to hear that question: “no, not at all. Why ?”

Brian (his big “I´m your friend" smile on display:) “you look tanned”.

I go out for a run from time to time. We live in California, remember ?”, I said.

Brian sighed. “Ok”, he resumed, “did you think about what we discussed during the last session ?”

He´s wearing the same shirt. The same pinstriped collared shirt beneath a heavy knit sweater with suede elbow patches... Maybe it is his therapy uniform, I thought with a smirk.

Andy ?”

Sorry... Yes, I think about that last session every day.”

Brian looked surprised, and he was not the kind of person to be easily surprised: “really ? Well, tell me...”

You said I had begun to workout to become physically stronger in order to compensate the fact that I was not emotionally strong. Isn´ it ?”

Brian shifted in his chair: “well, we can discuss about that.”

He´s so skinny. What a shame, I thought. I felt my biceps hardening while making a fist with one hand. With the other, I was touching the narrow straps of the posers I wore under my jeans.

Brian tried to bring my attention back, making contact with my eyes through his cute glasses.

Andy, I think you´re a sensitive and brilliant person. But sometimes you live in your own bubble. Don´t hide beneath your reveries...”

My posers were bright, bright liquid metal colour. I was so sensitive those days that the mere touching of the fabric made my fuck pole stiff.

Brian ? I have a very precise question to make.”

Go ahead.”

I´m stronger. It´s not a dream. Do you want me to show you ?”

Brian tried to stare back to me in the eye, but he couldn´t help and instead had a look on my overstuffed jeans. My thighs had developped so much that now I had trouble with regular fitted jeans; you could follow the line of my quadriceps through the filmsy tissue. Brian saw I was playing with the straps of the posers.

Are you gonna swim afterwards ?”

I woke-up from the chair and bypassed the desk. Brian didn´t make a noise. “Those are called posers. Let me show you.” Brian hesitated. I unbuttoned the jeans.

It´s not...” Then he saw my tanned, shaved, ripped, dense thighs and he didn´t speak a word. I made another step, turned a little so he could see my carved calfs. But his eyes were transfixed on the posers: my 8 and a half semi-hard, fat cock, was proudly nested within, clearly showing-off.

Yeah ! You´ve noticed, too.” I rotated towards Brian, tensed all my muscles, making a river of veins criss-cross the paper-thin skin of my lower-bod. I pulled up my posers with pride and inhaled: “that´s the stuff.”

Andy, it´s ok.”

I took off my jeans, removing quickly my shoes and socks.

Andy, you don´t have to...”

I didn´t show you yet. Wake-up.” It was harsh. It was an order.

Brian complied immediatly. His pencil fell to the ground.

I made another step toward him. He was at my chin level but it is like he had physically shrinked. I tensed my body once again, feeling the energy and strength in it.

I´m not going to hurt you, Brian. “ He was looking down. I took him by the collar of his clothes, shirt and sweater. With my left hand, I picked him up, straight up. All the distance of my arm up. My bicep strained; dense, heavy, powerful. Brian was getting hard. His dick was making a little crease on the trouser. Then he tried to accomodate it by a kneel movement, but it became more obvious. I let him down.

He was panting. His hardon was visible. His dick was at full mast. He tried to hide it with his notebook.

Now you know what my 20 inches bicep can do.”

I began to open my shirt. “Do you still think I live in a dream bubble ?”

He didn´t answer.

Right now you want this so bad”. I smiled, pointing my deep, carved, tanned eight-pack.

I´m sorry, Andy. This is not right. It´s not professional.”

Go ahead. Come on. You know you want to.”

Brian got to his knees. He closed the gap between us akwardly. I didn´t budge. My cock was ready to be worshiped. Soon it was on Brian´s mouth. He sucked eagerly.

I'm sorry for bashing your head in panama :-(, i thought you where making a bad approach on this and i just wanted to say i deeply deeply apologize for making that huge mistake with reply, you are a huge fan of the whole thing with Charlie and i like your eagerness for more and more of dhalden's work, i love that you like to see more of his work so great work on making a short continuation of the story, let's see what he think's of it, i really am sorry for being an idiot right there panama i hope you can forgive me :-).

• Upvote 1

This thread - and the Charlie story - were created by the forum member Dhalden. It is up to him - and nobody else - to decide whether Panama's chapter is a legit sequel to his story or not. 

I will lock this thread until I receive a PM from forum member Dhalden about his next chapter and about whether to keep the chapter which was posted by member Panama. 

• Upvote 1