I’ll cut this big ol’ prick of yours off and feed it to my Pomeranian

That was the best damn thing on the chapter. I laughed my ass off. bow. Go gurl go!

The descriptions were simply fantastic and it looks like the formula is still working on Andy.

I liek the changes of POv we can  knwo what the other is thinking and let me say this again when Andy and Chrlie finaly do it. They are gonna wreck that house. Look how worked up CXharlie gets and if we add an Andy going through teh same thing, those two wills top at nothing to get off on each other. 

• Upvote 1

Hehehe, seems like Charlie can get as big as he wants but can still be dominated by a much smaller girl. >;3 I loved that part cause Charlie is a real asshole and really needs to be taken down a knutch. ^^;;

• Upvote 1

DHalden does it again!  Amazing descriptions and sly humor: 

His description:

<snip>

He must have looked like some sort of poor imitation of the Vitruvian man, over-muscled and sopping wet with sweat. Salty tears welled in the corners of his eyes and he glanced down to see his pecs visibly palpitating independent of his breathing. The striations in them would have been impressive were they not so frightening: each and every cord of muscle thumping agonizingly like the strings of some strummed instrument. Swell, shrink, swell, shrink. It was the same all over his body. His biceps. His abs. His quads. It was as if he was hooked up to some invisible electro-stimulation, but one that was located within his own body. And stuck in overdrive. The threads of his cargo shorts were softly popping as his already enormous legs developed into even huger proportions. His feet were becoming horrendously compressed within his boots, threatening to cut off the circulation in his toes were it not for the fact that his veins were now sending blood along at a terrifying rate.

The second he was within arm’s reach of the emergency shower, Charlie wrenched down hard on the pull-chain. The sound of the metal triangle snapping free and clattering to the floor was drowned out by the sudden hiss of the water as it poured from the showerhead. It splashed against his skin, divinely icy, and poured over the valleys of cuts his unbearably inflating muscles had formed.

“Uuuuhhhnnn,” he moaned. The effect was slow and alleviating, but not entirely sufficient: within minutes his skin gradually rolled back from it’s appalling shade of scarlet to his more normal tan, but his muscles did not shrink. If anything, they seemed to relish the hydration and looked even more supremely well formed beneath the glisten of the water.

Lynn finally spoke. “What was that?”

“Allergic reaction…I think,” he panted. “Must’ve been something in the punch.”

• Upvote 2