TheWeremuscleForest

The frightened thin black man tries to reason with his horny possessed white coworker who continues to move towards him. Van makes a few jabbing motions with the knife to make him back off but Owen just smiles and acts like he is going to walk right into the blade. The scared man figures out that his method of action isn’t working so he throws the object across the room and tries to get away past the area of where the other behemoths are located. He feels someone grabbing his foot and trying to get him to trip. He manages to somehow get free from them and races towards one of the windows in the department boss’s office. He grabs a chair from in front of the window and launches it through the glass shattering it.

He turns around just long enough to notice that Owen, Casey, and Merrill are on his tail. Without hesitation, he climbs out on to the windowsill and starts moving slowly along the ledge to the right side of the building. He turns the corner and stops to catch his breath before peeking around. Merrill immediately jumps out the window and yells in delight as he lands feet first onto the street below. He starts looking around the area for Van while laughing loudly. Casey follows next but doesn’t jump out like Merrill did. Instead he tries to climb out but quickly realizes that his thick calves and quads are preventing him from getting some kind of balance on the much smaller windowsill. He slips and starts to fall off before grabbing a hold of the ledge. He yells for Owen.

‘Ohh gawd…..Owen please help me man. I have no way of holding on to this ledge. My muscles are too wide and I can’t hold on…..’

The possessed smaller man reaches out and tries to grab the wet hulking brute, but can’t get a grip on him because of his immensity. He screams as he falls to the ground. Surprisingly, he is not killed when he lands on the concrete. Instead he creates a huge crater underneath him and passes out from the force he causes. Merrill is heard laughing hysterically nearby as he sees this happening. Van turns back around and puts his head in his hands trying to compose himself somehow. Owen peeks out the window and looks around before he starts speaking.

‘Vance…..come on man…..let’s just finish this. You are the last one in the department that hasn’t given in to me. Your will is just too strong for some reason. Every time I try to make you give in to my mind, you are able to resist me somehow. You know I care greatly about you don’t you and just want to give you what the others have accepted.’

Owen slowly climbs out on the ledge and moves to his left thinking that Van might have went in that direction. The scared black man looks around again and sees that he is going the wrong direction. After seeing this, he starts moving slowly himself over to a ladder that leads up to the roof. He climbs up to the top and lands on the rooftop floor before letting out a few sighs. Merrill spots him and yells for Owen to turn back around. Van can also hear the huge behemoth on the ground trying to get Casey to wake up from his slumber. He peers over the edge of the rooftop and can see Owen starting to move around the corner towards the ladder.

He gets up and starts running towards the other side of the roof. He spots another ladder and looks over the side to see where it goes. He notices that halfway down it leads to another building. Before he can get on it though, Owen is on the roof and racing towards him. The door nearby leading into the building from the roof goes flying into the air as the two bloated Germans from the office come bursting through. They grab Van by the arms and restrain him. Owen walks five feet in front of him and looks at him a bit perplexed.

‘Vance please, just let me finish what I started. You are frustrating me so much…..*perspiration begins to pour down his head*…..damnit…..I can’t concentrate anymore. What the…..*feels his own body heating up*…..you fucking assholes…..*stretch* *pop*……uhhh gawd……’

The two German monsters grin as they watch Owen struggle to keep himself from changing. He groans as he feels his arms stretching his sleeves before they split the seams. The growth moves into his chest as his pecs and lats quickly rip his shirt to shreds. His back doubles up on itself as he grows taller and wider with each breath. His legs make quick work of his pants as they emerge bloated and monstrous. He moans feeling his ass and cock destroy his briefs as he sprays the entire area around him with thick white jizz.

The man that thought he was in control of the situation is now shocked to find out that he has been overpowered by two of his victims. Both Karl and Ivan have turned the tables on him by teaming up and putting their superior minds to better use. They continue to focus their energy on him as the rest of his clothing falls to the ground. He is no longer the same man he was just a few minutes before. Van attempts to get free from the Germans, but they grip even tighter. Van begins to panic as he feels his mind getting dizzy and tries to reason with them.

‘Karl…..Ivan….please let me go. You obviously got the Owen you wanted, now let me go please.’

They look at each other and smile before they respond to him in German.

‘Ohh wir haben einen plan in ordnung Van. Es geht um sie und Owen.’

Hearing them both use his name and Owen’s scares him immensely as he sees the new monstrous Owen in front of him waddle up and start to rip his shirt off. Van yells in fright knowing that this might be the end of him in his current state if he doesn’t get free. He kicks the two Germans legs several times before they drop him on the floor below. He jumps on to the ladder behind him and goes racing down it. He lands on the railing halfway down and gets up quickly to move away from them. He looks up briefly and notices that all three behemoths are looking down at him but they don’t follow.

He manages to run over to the area he saw before and stops to catch his breath. He can’t figure out how Karl and Ivan were able to overpower Owen’s mind and make him grow massive just like they are. He then realizes that Merrill might be in pursuit since he is on the ground floor somewhere so he looks around the area closely below him. Knowing that they likely won’t be able to get to him where he is at because of their immense size, he collapses on the walkway. He has direct sight of where the three men are standing. They just continuously stare at him relentlessly.

Van’s breathing intensifies as the sweat slowly starts to pour off his head and down his exposed chest. He yells out loud realizing that they are ganging up on him. He can see Merrill now in the corner of his eye around the corner in a nearby alley with Casey directly beside him. They are also looking at him intensely from where they are standing. The resistance at this point seems futile as he feels the pain intensifying in his chest and mind. He doesn’t know how much longer he can hold them off since there are now five minds trying to make him just like them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

It woukd be funny if Van would have the ability to reach out with his own mind and flood the musclebound stud's minds. Freeing them of the mental control and waking thek olup. >;3 Wouldn't that be a great plot twist? xD lol

But seems like Vance will fave in and change sin the next part though. <=0

OK I hope it's not too much information, but this requires a bit of detailed explaining.

SO there I was having spent a LONG day celebrating Canada, I get home to relax a bit, and I had my favourite growth media up (I've got a few go to scenes, stories and images I like to enjoy when it's just this Beast's special time!) SO i'm reading away getting closer and closer, savouring it as you do when I get a little notice about a new message! SO I check it out and there's a link to this story..now I'm presented with a conundrum...I've got myself all ready to go and I'm about to tip over the edge can I even MAKE it through one of your stories? Should I wait for later? No. Not an option.

GOD it was a tough one to make it through (in the best way, like the BEST possible way to say that HAHA I wanted to blow right as Owen did, BUT i needed to read the end of the chapter first lol) but DAMN that was a good chapter! MUCH needed continuation and helped with a VERY needed release on my part, I have always LOVED how you describe the growth, not just narrating it but vividly painting the whole clothes burstingly amazing scene for me :D so thanks! That was a GREAT way to end the night!

I really like all your muscle genie stories. I know it's cliched, but they remind me of a box of assorted chocolates. They are great when you want a pick-me-up, rather than having to deal with something huge, and they are all similar (and wonderful) but they each have something that makes them different and interesting. Thanks for all the stories, and I hope you continue to write more!

I want to thank you for your nice comment JAWIC! :)

I appreciate the fact that you enjoy my stories and hope you continue to read them in the future. ;)