Omiganda

Here's the original from 2 years ago!

Part 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1556-my-dad-is-a-big-boy-re-post/

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1569-my-dads-boy-is-a-man/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1595-my-dad-is-a-secret-holder/

Part 5: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1596-my-dad-is-a-cum-fountain/

Part 6: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1606-my-dad-is-a-room-wrecker/

Part 7: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5904-my-dads-a-growing-boy-original-part-7/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes never left the size of my massive grandfather as he drank another large mug of beer, his large hand holding it as though it were nothing more than the lightest coffee cup. Dad had never spoken of his father before. Not even when he talked about our late grandmother. Still, I could instantly tell it was him as he showed off the family eyes. Questions followed in my mind as to why he had come and why how he had come without being seen on the news. I was picturing the news channel revealing photos of a giant riding a motorcycle just before a big muscled paw snapped in my face.

"You still there, short stack?" he said as he put his mug down, making it a goal to avoid destroying his new one like he did the previous one. " I can understand you're shocked to hear that you have a grandfather but I don't wanna crack your noggin'" he said, his deep voice making what little beer was left in his mug shake. I swallowed as I tried to say something but had trouble getting the words out. I felt a big hand pat me on the back, causing me to almost fall off my stool. " Come on, shorty" he said as he tried to wake me up. suddenly, he grabbed me by the shoulders and, before I knew it, I was being lifted up off the stool to view the handsome face my grandfather owned. I felt myself melt as I looked into those eyes. Against any thoughts I might have had, the man in front of me was just too beautiful to look away from. My shoed feet were dangling in the air although he was sitting on a stool, the friction between my shoes and Grandpa James' large muscled gut sending intense chills up my spine.

My cock was up to its rock hard 10 inches again and was in clear view for Grandpa James from my tented pants. When he saw it, a handsome, white smile went across his large and rugged face. " You youngun's are such an energetic folk, aint'cha?" he said as he looked back up at me, my body still hanging high in the air by his massive hands. " I'd fix it for your hot, little
ass but I got to go see your dad" he said. Dad, I thought, what would he want with him after this many years? " Can you take me to your pop, shorty?" he asked as he held me like a toddler in his arms. I couldn't find a way to say no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was hard for me to get back to the mansion without losing concentration. James couldn't fit in Jeff's extra large Hummer or else he would risk his head busting through the roof of the car (Made sense since he was standing at 24 feet tall and bulging at around 22 feet wide like a wall). In order to prevent this, he decided that, although he would have liked some time to get to know his little grand son, it would be much safer and less costly to drive his own motorcycle.

Watching him drive was a real spectacle. No one would expect to see 24 foot giant driving around on a giant motorcycle with so much mass in tow. I was hard the entire way to the mansion. When we reached the door to the mansion, I had trouble getting myself to enter. It wasn't just because it was a heavy door but because I was worried about how dad would respond to his father coming back into our lives after more than 50 years. James leaned down and reached for my little ass, giving it a good squeeze with his fingers. I jumped forward with a start as I felt the intensely hot pain shooting through my ass. My crotch was just asking for me to rub off but instead I pushed through the doors.

"SQUIRT!" I heard someone roar from the kitchen. I was taken aback as the ground began to quake from something big and fast coming to the front door. I felt myself leaking pre as I just I saw dad coming towards me like a rampaging wall. He was clad in nothing but an extremely tight looking red unitard that looked like the smallest stretch would cause it to tear. The basket was packed as it tried to contain all of the man that was my dad. It was like a second skin as I saw the big head peek over the pair of giant wrecking balls and try to stretch downward. Every muscle was in bold as dad moved, the muscles and veins tensing every time he tried to shift his weight. His bulging pecs were too high for the chest area of the tight material so the two bulging forms simply spilled over it, the two nipples just barely being covered by the tight straps.

I was paralyzed as my mountain of a father came lumbering towards. He was a roaming muscle god in my eyes, coming down from his high heaven to show his presence to a mere mortal. I really took everything into perspective as he came fully upon me, merely a couple feet from where I stood and towering above me even more so. I knew that if I were to turn around and look at Dad and James with me in between them, I would experience claustrophobia from being in such an enclosed covering. "Hey there, little guy" dad bellowed as he kneeled down to reach my head and ruffled my black hair. He looked back up and behind me, indicating that he was looking at James. " Who might this be?" he said with a confused look on his face. I could tell that, in his eyes, this large man was a familiar face from long ago. I took a deep breath as I composed myself to form an answer. Dad, taking advantage of my silence, extended a massive hand to the opposing giant. " Hi, I'm John's dad" Dad said in an attempt to introduce himself. The gray haired beast took an equally massive paw and shook dad's hand. From my perspective, it looked like
some kind of form was falling and rising above me like an object on a high shelf. It was during this moment that James spoke up with his timber, deep voice. " Hi, I'm your dad."

The room seemed to move still for a moment as if nothing in the universe was sure how to proceed. I continued to look up at the two big men and that's when I saw it. The two hands being extended were in a tense battle, veins and muscle bulging against more veins and muscle as a battle for supremacy clearly began. " Well look who it is, squirt" Dad said with a deeper voice
than normal, his anger evident and extremely noticeable. " It's the good ol' dead beat that left your poor grams" he said as his arm flexed fiercely. James' expression went from greeting to a wicked smile as the handshake continued. " I see you've been a good boy since I was gone" he said snidely. This was the point that drove Dad home as he raised his other big and hairy fist, one still in a handshake, and sent it flying towards James. At first James looked as if he was deciding whether to move but decided against it. With an explosion of sound, the powerful knuckles of my big dad collided with James' face.

We were all shocked as James' smile grew bigger. His face hadn't moved an inch from it's position before, during, or after the punch. His blue eyes looked fierce as he looked into dad's. " Is that it, Jacob?" he asked, using dad's name. Quickly, he grabbed the big hand belonging to dad and formed a grip around it. " You could use a little more protein for your diet if you're gonna throw that weak of a punch" he said.

In the middle of the tension, I thought I saw something that looked extremely familiar coming from James as a large wet spot began to form in the big and weighty pouch in his straining black pants. " And your supposed to be the Titan I helped create" he said with a trembling but powerful voice. Before my very eyes, I saw the knuckles of my grandfather expand around dad's, slowly outgrowing the opposing force it was holding. Everything about James was growing as he held dad in both a punch and a handshake. " Your mom didn't give you some manners, huh?" he said in a very authoritative way. " We'll fix that"

The look on dad's face became pained as I could tell his knucles were being crushed under the power of his father, his knuckles cracking as he began to lose strength against the growing power against him. James' forearms became more and more pronounced in their tight leather jacket case. The biceps the jacket was trying to hold were quickly expanding too, making them resemble a big, growing black balloon. I jumped as I felt something kick my ankle. An enormous contained foot was growing bigger right next to me and popping the seams of the shoes that were suffering an onslaught of surprise growth spurts. James' gut grew bigger and hovered over me like a large muscle blimp, the hairy texture, trailing to his pants. Rips and tears were showing all over his body. James' head was inching higher and higher, surpassing dad's with ease and going higher still. Like building a wall, he became wider and wider, his shoulders spreading farther away from his expanding head and his gut pushing farther forward, making it harder to grab hold of dad's hand and fist.

Suddenly, everything tore all at once in a chorus of shredding that left granddad in nothing but a pair thread bare black briefs. I was leaking from that surprisingly big reservoir of jizz that I seemed to always be expending. I was now shorter than James' knee and continued to appear tinier as he grew larger and larger. Dad fell to one knee, nearly falling on me as he found it difficult to avoid surrendering to the powerful hands holding him. His face was being stuffed with muscle and gut fur that seemed to be pressing more and more firmly into him, actually denting his steel-like muscles. His field of testosterone that always seemed to keep me of intoxicated was becoming inferior to the one expanding in front of him. I could tell dad was starting to look almost as enveloped as me when I saw his massive cock leap. " Backing down, pup?" James said with a
beastly voice.

It looked as if Dad was going to surrender when he suddenly smashed a titanic foot against the ground in a powerful STOMP that left cracks across the floor. "NO" he roared with renewed power, his entire body tensing as he tried to fight back. It was my mistake to think Dad was tensing his muscles as I watched them bounce with his power. I could see his body reddening slightly as everything swelled with new power. Dad was growing right now! I could hear his groaning and moaning as he swelled, his accelerating growth beginning to tip the scale between him and his father. The unitard he'd been wearing was stretching in response to dad but was failing quickly as it became too much to contain. With new power, Dad stood back up and fought James' grip.

Muscle was filling the room as Dad and James grew at top speed, both of them rocketing in height. Their pecs were now pressed firmly against each other, along with their astounding cocks. As they both broke the 30 foot mark, I felt the ground shake as their power became faster and faster. For an instant, this caused James to flinch as he saw his son grow far faster
than he ever thought possible. " You really are an irregular Titan" he said as his muscles began to shake against Dad's. It was too much power for him and his limited growth to take as he felt his knees buckle under so much power against him. I fell to the floor as Dad broke 36 feet and James broke 33. It was becoming clear dad was winning but he wasn't done. " Whats the matter, pup?" he roared as his body continued to grow. James fell to his knees as he quivered against the mighty power of his almighty son. His body was big and rippling but it was nothing compared to dad as his body seemed to show no limits.
His growth slowed when he reached 42 feet but his grip remained blindingly powerful. James was on his knees as he tried to push back against the power and failed. " WHAT DO YOU COME FOR, YOU OLD FUCK?" Dad roared.

James looked back up at Dad with pained eyes. " I wanted to see my un-fathered son before his destiny was fulfilled" James said as he continued to maneuver in his son's powerful grip. Dad let go as he heard the last words come from his own father's mouth. " Destiny? What destiny?" Dad asked. James rubbed his wrists as he stood up, standing more than 10 feet shorter than his towering son. " Bet you always wondered why I was never there." This remark pulled Dad out of his puffed state. James looked more comfortable after he saw the calmed giant. " Swell, now I can size down" he said. Right before our eyes, James shrank down like a sponge losing water, returning to his original 24 feet. James looked at me and Dad with a concerned face as he saw the surprised expressions we were showing. " What? Never seen someone shrink down to normal form before? You can do it too right, Jacob?"

Dad's face was blank as he tried to comprehend what he was hearing. " No." Jacob's eyes widened. " So it's true. You're on an elevator that doesnt go down" he marveled. Dad's brow wrinkled. " What exactly are you?" Dad asked with concern. James made a deep sigh as he prepared to explain. " Us titans are supposed to be able to shrink down to a size between normal and
huge. 24 feet is my norm, sonny" he said as he looked down at me and flexed. " It's decided at birth how small we're able to get and, as we get older, we can grow larger and more powerful with training. Normally, you wont be able to get any smaller than when you were 18. You were able to grow at will right?" he asked unknowingly.

When Dad explained to him his condition, James didn tseem to be blinking his beautiful blue eyes. " So that's how it's going to be done. You cant shrink or growth at will unless your body triggers it for you. Which means..... you'll reach the destiny of the Irregular Titan." he said. I was still absorbing the information but I couldn't help but ask him. " What is this Irregular Titan." James looked at me as if I were some kind of alien. " The titans are a race of male growing giants with the power to control their growth and turn on other males around them. 'Course, they ain't supposed to get as big as your dad unless they never stop training" James said as he looked up at Dad, his vantage point of almost 20 feet fully setting in. " Normally, we start out as large children and then we get a few growth spurts before we get a switch in the body letting us turn it on and off." At this comment, James pointed at dad. " Your dear old pa here has the switch stuck on grow and can't stop it. Meaning his growth limit is...... limitless"

A silence went through us as everything was being explained in black and white for me and Dad. Just before I could ask, Jeff walked in. " Hey, pop! Who's at the door!" he called to Dad as he walked in, standing at his new height of 10 feet tall. He stopped in his tracks before he looked at the large man in the room. " Who is this guy?" he asked as he walked up to an
enlarged dad without any kind of notice. James raised an eyebrow. "Who are you, kid?" he asked as if something were amiss. Jeff looked at James with confused look also. " Who else? I'm his son" Jeff said, pointing to dad. James went white as a muscle covered and veined sheet, looking to me. " No shit..."

"So we've got a defect in the family too."

Dad was the first one to respond to this remark. "What do you mean defect?"

James took a moment to speak as he fully concentrated on me. " I'm hoping it's nothing as long as your sons aren't 18 yet. Otherwise, it looks like you've got a kid who doesn't have a prayer on being a Titan."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2