As said by Yachirobi above, this is almost word for word a FanTCMan story.  Many of us here have very long memories and FanTCMan was (is) one of the first and best writers of this type of story.

I know that it seems to have become acceptable by today's youth to blatantly copy someone else's work and either deliberately or naively leave the impression that it is your own, but it is not OK. It's not OK with recordings, it's not OK with images and it's not OK with stories. Especially when it's a well known work by a famous and respected artist. If the excuse is you didn't know it was a famous story then you now see the reason why people put "by-lines" and signatures on their work and why copying without citing the source can be at least embarrassing if not illegal.

All that being said... It's good that some of the quality stories are being rediscovered and made available. But please respect the artists.

• Upvote 2

You didn't even bother to change the names, I couldn't even read it as it really pissed me off that you didn't even try. This post should be deleted.

This story is partially what got me into writing my own stories. The growth is described so well! Although to be honest I usually stop reading once they leave the restaurant.. The moment I saw the title I knew it was FanTCMan's. I'm sure that you are just sharing a story you liked (didn't mean to make it look like you wrote it), but in the future always ALWAYS cite the author!

This story is partially what got me into writing my own stories. The growth is described so well! Although to be honest I usually stop reading once they leave the restaurant.. The moment I saw the title I knew it was FanTCMan's. I'm sure that you are just sharing a story you liked (didn't mean to make it look like you wrote it), but in the future always ALWAYS cite the author!

My thoughts exactly! 

Thanks!!

If you're looking for the Twelve Steps Back series, I just found it here: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/fantcman/index.html :D

Mike, you know that the way you posted this looks like plagiarism, right? That's not good. You need to edit your post and credit FanTCMan/FanTCDude for his work. He was one of the people who really got the ball rolling with quality muscle growth stories and was one of the first members on the original Evolution Archive. His contributions should always be acknowledged in the highest regard.

I never even thought about this. I assumed it was a given that I never wrote it and I just posted it for others to read. No credit is due on my part and should goto FanTCMan/FanTCDude, or whomever wrote it.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys, further to my last post, I want to apologize if I offended anyone. Like I said before, never in my mind did I ever think that posting a story I found from way back in the 1990's, and not citing the author would upset people.

If the original author is on this site, and reading this please send me a private message to clear this up as it was never my intention to take credit for others work as I don't have anything to gain from posting.

In the future I will ensure that I include a modern day bibliography.