Transitioning AKA I am Bronson Chapter 1

GiganticBeast

SO yeah, I dunno what really inspired this, I've seen a lot in the news about transitioning peoples and I guess I just kinda had this idea, and it REALLY wanted to come out. This is chapter one of a memoir from Rebecca, better known as Bronson.  (Female to Male Transformation so it's not for everyone!)

Ever since I was 5 I'd known I was different. It's not something that's easy to talk about, I learned that quickly, you can only insist for so long that daddy's lil girl is more of a momma's boy before the "That's sweet honeys" turn into "She'll grow out of it" into finally "Please try to be normal".

That's a good one...normal. What IS normal? what's normal for me is that little petite Rebecca is really a Bronson. I know they say how hard it is to pick a name for a child, and I think my parents took months deliberating between Jessica and Rebecca but my real name, it came to me when I was 8 or 9 and in just a heartbeat. Watching Magnificent Seven, and Death Wish and a dozen other movies with my father, I couldn't get enough of them! The action, the machismo, the dripping testosterone! It was such a relief from the constant Rainbow Brights and Carebears my mom would subject me to. My dad would sit me down beside him, and I'd eagerly stare as he told me stories, how he MET Charles Bronson once, and even though the man was under 5'10 he TOWERED like a giant over his costars!

That man was my idol, I wanted to BE him, the "man's Man" my dad would call him, the greatest action hero of all time! I told my dad I made the mistake of telling him how badly I wanted to BE Bronson when I grew up...the movies stopped then. A bad influence he said. I just..that hurt a lot...I still would sneak away with the movies at night and watch them, mimicking his walk, his attitude everything. It's all I ever wanted!

BUT I learned to hide it, all that. I mean in my ROOM i was me. Safe to paint mascara over my chin and cheeks, to wear my father's stolen clothes, and workout with weights I'd bought with months of babysitting money, but OUTSIDE I was Becky, petite, chatty and whimsy like Audrey Hepburn down to the short pixie cut hair (That was my little rebellion, not that it went ENTIRELY unnoticed by my dad)

And those weights, god I remember them fondly, little 10lb free weights that I could barely lift with both hands, but over time I slowly built my muscle up, but always careful, anytime I'd see even a hint of a bicep I'd feel the most intense elation, picturing the broad rippling muscle swelling and flexing across my manly frame, but then I'd immediately chicken out and stop it altogether for a few months, I couldn't risk my parents, especially my dad, finding out I'd been working out. I didn't need another lecture on what I needed to do to be "beautiful".

Then came the internet. GOD that was amazing, a relief I'd never known, I was not a freak, there were hundreds like me, and even better there..there are things little Rebecca could take to become the manly Bronson he knew he was inside! Testosterone and hormone supplements the works! I was 18 when I first sat in front of the cheap online Chinese pharmacy, staring at the poorly translated "TESTOSTERONE FOR BIG GROWTHS MEN FROM WOMEN" and I bought it. I bought the bottle, my mouth dry, my heart pounding. I felt so many things, a tinge of guilt for doing this without telling anyone, a bit of regret at spending $200, some worry that I'd just wasted all that on some stupid placebo but most of all I felt HAPPY. This was the first step I'd made towards being the real me and I wanted it SO badly!

I'd almost forgotten about it, when I got a package 5 months later! My mother calling "Becky sweetheart! there's something for you! Is it a college thing?" she asked, and I figured it was another acceptance letter, but as I got downstairs I saw the Chinese lettering on the package and RUSHED away with it, without so much as a seconds notice or part of an explanation! Slamming my door, ignoring the world I tore away the wrapper just to find a clear pill bottle with a broken childproof top, and a SINGLE red pill that looked every bit the part of a Tylenol. I fell to the floor, folding up into myself tears streaking my makeup as I stood up I could see the mess I'd made of myself, I popped the pill in spite and fell to the bed, practically clawing the makeup from my face.

Laying there, ignoring my parent's calls for dinner it just..it wasn't FAIR! I felt so angry so sad and then angrier for feeling sad! My emotions rushing all over the place I was getting so hot all over as I'd literally cried myself out of tears. 

"It's not FAIR I just..I wanted..I wanted to be ME! to be BRONSON" I let out a sigh feeling my heart skipping a beat, fluttering in my chest as I instantly felt like throwing up, a punch hitting me right from the base of my groin to my stomach! I thought for certain I'd poisoned myself on that waste of money pill and sat up to get help only to fall back against the bedding my body was on FIRE! I couldn't move a single muscle! Then I felt something..god something I'd never felt before but have enjoyed a LOT since then, it was a burning right at the base of my groin! my hands unable to move, pinned to the bed by this constant non stop spasm I barely managed to lift my head up from the pillow and stared at..at SOMETHING...

That pressure was pulsing through my clit as I watched it throbbing, and tenting up my skirt, I could see in the mirror across from my bed that my cotton panties were stretching! My legs and arms and chest were starting to itch all over, furiously so as the growing pressure got even worse! And not only that there was something growing against the inside of my thighs but I just couldn't see it clearly with the skirt but that wasn't going to be obscuring my view for long! My hips snapped back as I felt the painful cracking and snapping of them, slowly growing out of place and re-positioning themselves, my legs lurching longer across the bed as I could make out the thin coat of hair that had just grown over them, despite shaving just last night!

I let out a moan as my chest ached so deeply, the bones of my ribs popping out of place, the sound both intense and sickening, but I couldn't stop! and it was only making that growing pressure resonate throughout my body! I watched my breasts slowly flatten the perky mounds growing firmer by the second, swelling outwards I could see the fatty orbs slowly melt into these striated peaks! the itching spreading across them as the hairs slowly grew thicker and right up the base of my neck!

The sound of ripping clothing was drowning out my slight whimpers, my head hit the back wall as my tiny double bed was quickly getting FAR too small for me! my little cute summer's dress stretched so thin and tight across my body my arms were forced upwards by growing lats, the v of my torso getting more pronounced with each moment. Another loud SNAP and my panties were slingshot right across the room and I stared at it...for the first time.. my cock. It was..god it was incredible. My mind just blank, staring at it as I slowly gained control of my legs, one last growth spurt as my abs heaved thick enough to burst out of that tiny cotton dress I was left naked on the bed, staring in awe.

I reached with my arms just to watch them throb through their last bout of growth, the smooth delicate hands growing thicker and more powerful as the veins coursed up and down my hairy muscled forearms, my bulging biceps swelling bigger than softballs I felt..god I felt like ME for the first time in my life! I stood up, my legs wobbling, my thick muscled thighs squeezing together but also against my balls which..god that was surreal I let out a yelp as they did so, and almost jumped from how DEEP my voice sounded! I stared at my face, my jaw finally set in place again after having popped out of socket getting forced flatter and squarer. I looked..I looked beautiful. THIS was beautiful! THIS was me!

Walking took some getting used to, I was so distracted, watching my cock bob and sway, all god..9 inches maybe? I hefted my balls, feeling no evidence of my former self I tried on my dad's shirt, feeling it so TIGHT across my body I had to be as big as he was I thought, measuring myself close to 6ft tall, my muscle looking like one of those guys in the gym who would offer to help me lift some of those heavy weights I was eyeing..god I felt so INCREDIBLE, my cock, and it was MY COCK throbbing up against my abs as I fell back onto my bed with a THUD

Slowly stroking myself I repeated over and over, feeling so perfectly content and at peace, hearing my deep voice resonate through my tiny room 

"I am BRONSON. I am BRONSON I. AM. BRONSON." I grunted, the feeling of my first male orgasm my first REAL orgasm was incredible and lasted for MINUTES I must have sprayed all over the room! watching myself hose the wall behind me down in what looked like CUPS of cum! spraying all over my thick pecs, I worked it into the hairy vein covered skin just loving the feel of my BODY! I came so hard and so long I passed out, my cock still spurting as everything seemed to fade to black!

My dad woke me up with a kiss on the head, and I sat up fast enough to almost break his nose! "Dad! What..wait.." I stuttered, confused, staring at his big shirt draped over my thin little frame, he just smiled at me, oblivious to my confusion or dismay.

"Sorry sweetheart, I'd have woken you up but you were out pretty hard! There was a pretty big mess in here too, we think a pipe broke in the ceiling or something? your roof was just dripping something fierce!" he smiled as I just tried not to cry...

Don't worry though, that was just the first of MANY times to cum...and things get a WHOLE lot BIGGER before they're through...
  • Upvote 10

Yes! Aw man, it never came up in our Yahoo chats, but I am ALL ABOUT female-to-male transformations, heh. And you freaking NAILED it, man! It'd be awesome to see more of this kind of thing. ^^ It's a really rare kind of kink to find, and honestly that just makes it even better for me-- rare/unusual ideas are practically a fetish unto themselves for me, hahaha.

• Upvote 2

Yes! Aw man, it never came up in our Yahoo chats, but I am ALL ABOUT female-to-male transformations, heh. And you freaking NAILED it, man! It'd be awesome to see more of this kind of thing. ^^ It's a really rare kind of kink to find, and honestly that just makes it even better for me-- rare/unusual ideas are practically a fetish unto themselves for me, hahaha.

Yep. You just keep getting better, don't you, my friend?

Additionally, I was kinda in-between with the growth. It's classic GB, it caters to one of my more obscure fetishes, but I wasn't expecting itso early. Especially after a mildly heart wrenching scene. I was really tuned into Bronson's struggle, and then WHAM. Big muscles and wang. So, I'm feeling a tad addled.

I hope to see more, however! ^_^

• Upvote 1

I sorta see what you mean, but I was sort of setting up a "did it really happen?" in the next chapter. It's just so hard to keep the growth out of it for me, and I was feeling SO BAD for him during the story I just..I had to give him a big growth spurt, it felt SO mean leading up to that point you know? If I don't sound incredibly weird for sympathizing with a fictional character I created :P

Heh, I wouldn't call it weird at all-- if anything, sympathising with your creations means you did a good job of making them likeable! ^^ Believe me, I was rooting for him to grow just as much, hahaha.

I love you GB. I just love you and the stories you can tell. I could listen to you and your stories all day and all night long. Your imagination and tales make me thirst for more. Always will be a fan forever. Thanks....until the next story/chapter :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...