Omiganda

I'll be placing the original parts in a different topic. Sorry for any of you who were expecting "My Dad's a Growing Boy" where dad grows to the point that he's filling his son's guest room and his head is touching the ceiling. I wanted to create something different from what I normally do. I've never dabbled in the area of super powers but I just couldnt help myself when so many people are trying it out this summer. Please give any feedback you can so I can figure out how to form my writing with this. It's an old story I thought I'd never look back to. :D

Part 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1556-my-dad-is-a-big-boy-re-post/

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1560-my-dads-boy-is-a-big-boy/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1569-my-dads-boy-is-a-man/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1595-my-dad-is-a-secret-holder/

Part 5: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1596-my-dad-is-a-cum-fountain/

Part 6: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1606-my-dad-is-a-room-wrecker/

My skin burned as I was wrapped in a never ending bath of muscle and hair that sent warmth through every body part. I could imagine it all happening from a bird's eye view as I lay pinned by my giant dad. His arms were placed on either side of me and the wide bed, his biceps and triceps bulging on either side of the mattress as he lowered his body, battling his forearms for space. Every other second I wasn't rubbing up against a muscle, he would kiss a body part, sending electricity into me. "Fuck..." I hissed as my cock smacked into what had to be a very low ceiling of man. Like a running faucet, I could feel myself leak pre when Dad leaned into my ear and whispered to me. " I can't…" he growled into my ear as he continued his barrage of kisses and rubs.

I gave in the moment I heard him say those words. I moved over his body uncontrollably, licking him in random and hot places that seemed to flex themselves from my touches. The tables slowly turned as dad began to lean back on the bed, causing it to sink as his weight was transferred into one place. The wood in the bed frame chipped as dad's now enlarged body sat on the back of his feet, his knees spread wide and his bulge in clear view, jumping every so often as if it wanted to grow but was waiting for something. I guessed quickly as I followed dad's 15 foot body to the other side of the bed.

With a kind of desperation, I quickly kissed his legs, feeling the hard quads flex and bulge. Each one was potentially bigger than all of my 230 pound body put together and probably 10 times denser as they bulged with their three headed perfection.

Quickly enough, I made it to dad's abs and I couldn't help licking the set of steel up and down with an eager tongue. It seemed almost as if his midsection was so big that it spread for miles vertically and horizontally. The apollo's belt of his wait was perfect in every way, pulling in all the enormity of such a man to one place. This was extremely futile and a sea of muscle welcomed me. Obliques the size of bars of soap awaited my arrival, each one looking extremely tight and fastened into the giant my dad was.

At this point, I was standing as I tried to continue going up my dad. He was so tall standing up that, even on his knees, his torso raised him more than 7 feet tall, making him taller than me even as he sat. His amazing height was the last thing on my mind before I felt my head bump into what felt like the ceiling. I raised my attention up to the cause and my mouth began to water as I saw two of the most hulking, meaty pecs hover above me. Clearly, they were far from dad's rib cage but that wasn't the only amazing thing about them. Each one was spread far and in opposite directions, making it truly appear as if a wall of hairy muscle was spread before me. Each pec was capped with the most succulent nipple on each side that seemed to drop and appeared ready to be sucked and tortured by someone's mouth.

For a few seconds, that someone was me as my tongue touched one nipple and licked around it. I was lost in the muscle as dad flexed two boulder biceps that looked so big, they could eat me and still have room for a the main course. Each bicep peak soared high as they were flexed, angry veins appearing on each as the muscle swelled with blood. I found myself grabbing hold of one of dad's massive arms and licking it with all my might. I could feel myself fire another small stream of jizz as I rode the bicep. This was potentially the most amazing moment of my life as I licked and licked all over my dad's upper body.

Suddenly, an enormous vein grew on dad's arm and the muscle began to shake. My dad's skin turned red as though he had come from the beach and had experienced a terrible skin burn.

"Son, we mustn’t… we” he groaned as dad's flexing seemed to be unstoppable. Dad stood and I held on as the floor became very far away from me. I had no time to enjoy the view as I heard dad groan as if he were experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. " Dad?" I tried to call up to him quickly as his gargantuan body changed color, veins appeared all over him as I stood on his massive pole as though it were a very thick tree branch. “Dad, what’s wrong?!” I tried to say but fell as Dad executed a new symptom I’d never seen before.

I landed on the bed below, safe in the destroyed mattress as I stared up at dad in worry and awe, both at the same time. The lights in the high ceiling of the room were shaking as I tried to gather my surroundings.

“Squirt….I…. I FEEL SO….” he started before suddenly every muscle flexed. I backed away as his muscular calves flexed powerfully and crushed the sides of the bed. Wood chips went everywhere and I covered my eyes as they nearly blinded me. A loud bang came from the door as Jeff came dashing in with his eyes wide and his muscles naked besides a pair of tight, tight briefs.

“What’s happening?!?” I shouted as Jeff came and grabbed me. I was powerless as Jason wrapped his big muscles around my body and simple hauled me out of the room with him. We both turned to the open door and watched as dad’s body took on a new color, purple. “I don’t know!” he shouted over the vibrations as we watched through the opening. It wasn’t big enough to see all of dad, which depressed me a little bit, but we saw enough. The area around him looked wrecked. The bed was splintering, the carpet was peeling, even the ceiling was cracking. Shapes like lightning began to crisscross the walls as Dad’s muscles seemed to flex harder and harder.

Jeff and I were beside ourselves. “Is this new?” I called but I couldn’t get a response since Jeff couldn’t hear me, let alone me hear myself. “UGH” came Dad’s suddenly much more powerful voice. It wasn’t the same as before. Echoing followed his already heavy voice as though his power was stretching out in a new way. “Should we move?!” I called up to big Jeff hurriedly. The floorboards were shaking and the room Dad was in was in the middle of difficulties. Jeff didn’t get to answer though when it happened. A sonic boom.

Dad seemed to put his pecs in the most powerful flex he’d ever done and we were knocked back like ragdolls by an invisible force. Jeff was lucky to have fallen behind me as he was much more durable and used his body to cushion the fall. My head was surrounded by pec cleavage that I couldn’t enjoy as I spun on my back to see dad. The walls had been torn up by something fierce and burn marks had blanketed parts of the floor as the space between us and dad had been ripped apart but something….. new.

Dad was still standing in what was supposed to be my guest room, breathing heavily and staring off into space. Jeff lifted me up and off him and we proceeded to come closer to dad, his body quickly towering over us as his 18 foot form was no calmer but still flexed and covered with new veins. Dad’s face was that of shock and wonder. I could only imagine what that was like in first person to do what he’d just done. What had he just done??

“Dad…”

“SON!” Dad shouted, suddenly getting on his knees and hugging his boys with his big muscles. Everything went black as I felt muscles on my front and another set on my back, creating a brother and father sandwich. “ARE YOU OK?!” he asked hurriedly. It had come out muffled for me but it took a second for him to realize he was crushing his oldest born with his youngest. Jeff was also squirming in dad’s grip as something was different.

“Dad, you’re hurting us” he said and, like clock work, Dad released us. Dad’s face wasn’t of relief but of confusion now. “What? Son, I’m not even using any power. This isn’t even the same amount of strength I used….” Dad became silent as he looked down at me. Was he still thinking I was shocked he and Jeff had sex last night?

“Yeah, squirt, I was sure you’d be sore about your poppa fucking your brother.”

The room was silent as me and Jeff looked at each other. Wait, what? Was dad reading my mind?

“Squirt, what’s up. What makes you think I’m reading your mind?”

I looked at dad with wide eyes. “Dad, I didn’t say anything. You just….  answered my thoughts!” Dad’s eyes were the next to widen. “What?” Dad said as he looked down at his hands and flexed the fingers. I suddenly became wary of everything I was saying as Dad’s sudden development had my brain wracking. I almost wish I myself had these powers so that I could hear what Jeff was thinking. He was dead silent but his eyes lit up and he spoke with such excitement.

“Holy shit, dad! Did you just gain superpowers?!”

---

Meanwhile, all the way in Illinois, the National Earthquake Information Center was in a frenzy. Without warning, the Richter scale had been bouncing up and down in its low ranges in an attempt to gauge what the fuck was actually happening in California. People were scurrying around as they saw the readings but no one could make sense of them. The head of the facility stood on his perch above the madness, trying not to look as confused as his workers. He turned to his secretary. "What exactly did you say happened?"

The secretary opened her tablet. "A small town in California has been receiving strange readings coming from very specific coordinates. People around the town are unaware of the causes or why it's so specifically in their area since its normally a very tame area of California. There is no specific timing, register or scale that the vibrations seem to be fixed on. It's been hypothesized that the cause is of an unusual formation from aged dormant volcanoes that simply weren't recorded."

"If it's that simple, why is everyone panicking?" asked the director.

"No one can assume the cause" the secretary said before pausing. The director looked intently on the secretary as she appeared to withhold some amount of information. "What else?"

"...The director of Central Intelligence has called and is sending people to the area to investigate, though he wont say why, and also wants us to stop all work on the collection of information in that area."

The head of the facility looked back to the workers below. "What the hell is going on over there...?"

---

My jaw was practically on the floor as I bore witness to one of the most amazing things in the world. Jeff nudged me with his thick hand and grinned over at me.

“It’s all ok. I’ve seen him lift about ¼ of that before” he said as we marveled at our dad. I spoke to him without blinking or turning my eyes away. “Have you seen him do it without actually touching the weight?” I asked.

We were standing on a hill marveling at our dad. I’d already seen him carry atleast 11 cars on top of each other and lift them but this was a new level, one that me and Jeff had never seen before.

“Why are you so shocked? Our dad is amazing. He’s going to be the most powerful man in the world! That’s so fucking cool!”

I looked at Jeff with a look even I didn’t understand. Dad noticed and looked over at us from beneath what appeared to be half of the junk yard behind the mansion’s forest. “HEY, YOU BOTH BETTER BE FUCKING IMPRESSED, BOYS! I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!” he shouted in the strangest way. We both grabbed our heads as dad’s voice bounced around inside like an echo. His actual voice was strong and manly but it was his new power, his seemingly psychic ability, that was giving his voice the throes to be heard. He was at least several yards away, enough to  be barely heard over the grinding of steel above his head, yet he was perfectly hearable. Dad noticed our pain and held back.

“Sorry, still don’ got that under control” he said much more quietly. Dad heard my next thought and spoke it before I myself fully understood. Dad was holding his arms out as though he were holding something but, in reality, the island of steel above us wasn’t touching him at all. It was as though the space was weightless. Still, he walked towards us, his body creating the heavy thumps that I was familiar with now.

“I know you’re scarred, buddy. You’re jus’ learnin’ I’m still growin’. You’re just learnin’ that your brother’s growin’ too. Ya just learnin’ that me and your brother have been doin’ the dirt. We’re BOTH just learning about this…. power growing inside me. I can’t apologize enough for everything. That there’s no way for me ta tell ya whether or not you’re gonna grow like your old man or gain powers like your man. Or that I didn’t tell you for so many years. Or even that I wasn’t there enough during your college life. All that time I let you have your space but, in reality, I think it’s my fault for giving you more space than you wanted.” At this point, Dad was standing in front of me with his massive body towering before me. His junk was heaving in front of me in the tight underwear that he was wearing.

“All I can do is let you come with me on the ride, kiddo. But I guarantee you, I’ll never let you go again like that. When you need me, call me and I’m there. I will gain control of all dis and make you able to talk to me without this stupid power.” Dad leaned down, looked me in the eyes and pressed his big head against my smaller one. We were looking eye to eye now, both of our blue eyes locking as we used this to express what we were feeling. He knew I was afraid and that I would need time to adjust to all of this information. Still, he gave me a look in his eyes that told me I wasn’t alone. He was so powerful and seemed to never hit the roof when it came to shocking us but, no matter what, his eyes told me he’d always love me and that’s all I could ask.

The grin on his face told me he knew that. He turned his massive, hulking back to me as he stood up and looked up into the sky at the weight he held above us. Tons of pounds of steel hovered over us as though we were in space. I was also marveling at all of this power he was showing off but my eyes wandered to something else. I only hoped Jeff didn’t see me as I looked over at Dad and looked at all of his muscles. They were red and flexing as if he were actually holding the cars and fridges and metals above us. His back muscles were a map chart to me but it was so beautiful I wish I’d learned to paint and draw so that I could put this on paper. His beautiful ass was a shelf above me that seemed to defy gravity just as the metal did. His legs did the same and jutted out, making his legs spread to give space for his titanic testicles. This went on and on to his huge feet that could have possibly covered my chest but I noticed something just as amazing as his body.

“Um, dad?” I called up to him.

“Yeah?”

“You’re feet aren’t touching the ground.”

To Be Continued……

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9