Omiganda

It's been almost a full year since I've started this story. I get off task so easily :P I'm posting this and another chapter before I submit my entry for GB's contest. Sorry to anyone who actually liked this story and have been waiting for me to get off my lazy ass. :(

Dedicated to godofjurai13

Bear’s Cub Part 13

Part 1: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/1985-the-bears-cub-part-1/

Part 2: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2044-the-bears-cub-part-2/

Part 3: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2154-the-bears-cub-part-3/

Part 4: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2248-the-bears-cub-part-4/

Part 5: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2335-the-bears-cub-part-5/

Part 6: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2625-the-bears-cub-part-6/

Part 7: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2787-the-bears-cub-part-7/

Part 8: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/2829-the-bears-cub-part-8/

Part 9: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3050-the-bears-cub-part-9/

Part 10: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/3231-the-bears-cub-part-10/

Part 11: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/4333-the-bears-cub-part-11/

Part 12: https://muscle-growth.org/topic/4345-the-bears-cub-part-12/

It was relatively busy on the night shift of the gay strip joint. Hustling and bustling of guys moving around and chasing after tight waisted, tanned bodies of male strippers in tight underwear. The bar was packed with guys hitting on each other for cheap sex and miserable desire for affection. The ones with self respect showed their dominance over these guys like lion to elk. But lately, the conversation wasn’t ever about deer or elk. Two men sat a table near the dancers, each one nursing some half drunken beers.

“You hear about Bear?”

“What about him?”

“You don’t know”

“Why the fuck would I ask if I knew”

“Sheesh, smart ass. I was just about to bring up his return from the championship.”

“Which one? He’s captain of almost the entire athletic department. Rugby, soccer, football, basketball, swimming, the list goes on.”

“Well I’m talking about football but, when you put it that way, it’s not all that big for him to win another championship, is it?”

“What would make this one different from the rest?”

Things like that circulated throughout the bar. People were talking about the most impressive person in the area and his fraternity pack of muscle pups. Of course, calling them pups was getting more and more ridiculous over time. Since the last member they recruited, Cub, the entire bushel of pups had gone through what most would call a mutation. The sizes they were hitting individually were making fiction seem more realistic. And Cub….

“Have you seen him yet?” asked one guy in the middle of seducing another man at the bar.

“Cub? Why wouldn’t I? That kid is getting pretty big in town.”

“Can’t believe that little thing was able to find his own club beyond the others.”

“Yeah, he’s shooting up the ranks. You think the captain of the team will be pissed?”

“What do you mean? Isn’t the captain Bear?”

“No, that team actually belongs to one of the few captains able to make an agreement with Bear.”

“Who?”

“Remember that guy, Benny Pickmen?”

“Oh right! I totally forgot! But why would he be pissed about someone from Bear’s frat joining the team? Isn’t that good for them to get more recruits?”

“Maybe for everyone who’s a recruit or a member but not the captain. Remember what happened with all the others?”

“Oh shit, you’re right. They all started off as just average members when they came in from high school but quickly became the vice captains, right?”

“Yeah, any vice captain of one of Bear’s teams would just get knocked down to the other members. They’ve been calling it ’Bear’s Curse’”

“Doesn’t he just promote them because they’re in his frat?”

“Ha! You’d think that if you’ve never met him. I’ve heard him give speeches when the athletic teams throw a party. He raises a real fit about captains promoting who’s the best.”

“What if he isn’t doing that?”

“If you’re one of the guys desperate to join Bear’s frat, you’d know that can get you fucked up in an alley. Plus, have you seen those guys? They DESTROY other colleges. Donut alone has put enough players on stretchers in his games this year alone!”

The other man adjusted in his seat as he thought about Donut, his biggest crush. He’d only been close to Donut once and he felt almost as though he was a midget in the world the way Donut would fill a room or a space.

“But Bear’s not the captain in Cub’s sport….”

“Yeah, Benny noticed.” The man telling the story checked his watch and guzzled the rest of his beer before pushing himself up. “Well, that’s the end of story time. See you. Mark my words, Cub’s going to be the first pup of Bear’s to be a full captain. Fuck how small he is compared to his brothers.”

The other man leaned back in his chair and scratched the back of his neck, his  attention no longer drawn to the men dancing.

“Was that enough for you or do we need to find another half drunk loser to make a point for you” said a deep voice behind the man. The man sitting at the chair threw an arm over the chair to look behind himself at the blonde, blue eyed man standing behind him.

“No need, Toxic” said the sitting man before taking another sip of his beer and standing up. Even when standing, he couldn’t even compare to the giant Toxic. “Shit, you guys are getting massive” the man said up to his large counterpart.

“You didn’t fucking answer. Can you deal with the pups, Clarke?” asked Toxic with the most intense look.

The man named Clarke was slient as he looked into Toxic’s eyes. That ferocity in his blazing blue eyes was clear in his stare. Clarke knew he was incapable of saying no in this situation. The giant was off break, and only wearing his tight grey vest with his cuffed jeans and Italian leathered boots that were large to try and contain his rapidly growing feet. Every part of this man was well tailored and imposing, his well tanned skin wrapped around muscles that questioned and governed authority. He was an adios looking down at his subject. Clarke knew better than to look directly at Toxic.

“Fine, I can get them taken care of for you” he said. Toxic’s jaw unclenched and he gave a satisfied grin at his business partner.

“Great” he said as he turned and started to walk off. Clarke’s curiosity is what kept him for another minute.

“I don’t understand why you’re doing this” he said to the 6’8 man. Toxic stopped for a moment as though thinking how to answer this. “I’m the only one who loves Bear. I don’t want to share him with anyone else. Now excuse me. The brat is having a competition tonight and all the pups are required to be there to support their ‘brother’.” Toxic was gone before Clarke could ask anymore questions. He had bigger and better things to deal with.

----

The school gym was packed with an audience all in darkness as the stage that had been set was given a spotlight to prepare for the last contender to squat the 2200 pounds of weight for the state championship, the many there all chattering over the great athletes from both sides. Still they were waiting for the one that actually mattered. A large asian college boy and another even bigger man with dark hear and dark clothes sat beside him, both in the front seats.

“You think he can handle that much? He looked pretty nervous last week getting ready” said Hare as he took another bite out of his hotdog hungrily and then scratched his lightly bearded face. “He’s our little Cub. He worked hard for this, Hare. There’s no question of whether he can do it.” Balls said this with complete assurance as he raised an arm exposed by his tight black tank top and scratched the coarse black armpit hair. He had grown a lot of hair since all of them started their weird growth spurts and he wasn’t exempt from any of the benefits. Hare and Balls had no one sitting behind them because they had grown so much in height and width. It was like a bumpy wall of muscle blocking anyone’s view directly behind them. Luckily, they were on the gym benches so the stairs went higher. Hare held up his phone, the view of the stage clear as they prepared.

“Where’s Donut, Taker, and Slugger?” Hare asked as he made sure the feed he was giving was secure. Hare leaned back onto the bench behind them and used It as a back for a makeshift chair. His big back muscles were the perfect cushion as he stretched out and let his massive 7 foot 10 inches tall body relax.

“Donut and Taker and pumping the kid up. They volunteered to help on his big day.”

“And Bear?” ask Hare.

“Bear insisted that we do this while he’s waiting at the house” Balls said while also scratching his growing, much larger beard. “He said that he didn’t want to ruin Cub’s moment in the sun. Same thing he did with us.” Both were silent as they remembered their first time trying to beat their school records in their individual teams. That day they had to beat the best of the best and Bear wasn’t there to protect them. Each one had to deal with the struggle of not having Bear beside them in the 11th hour. Still, loved him for not being there until the very end and being there to grab them and congratulate them on a good job. “This might as well be his real initiation” Hare said as he adjusted the camera when the spotlight widened.

“Nah, I’m glad we got to watch our youngest brother grow” Balls said. Ever since Balls got his own personal night with Balls, like Donut and the others, he’d learned to love his brother like the cub he was, in need of a little nurturing. No sex was needed between them that night, as with the others. They only needed each other’s company to feel the throws of amazing euphoria. Still, they all wanted it badly and had been waiting for this fateful day when Cub would excel past his peers in the powerlifting team and be permitted to fuck with the other pups on their nights out and occasional sex parties without Bear.

Both Balls and Hare were growing in their pants, their long and awakening cocks stretching longer and thicker as they heard the crowd cheer and Cub’s name was called. They had almost forgotten the name since Cub had joined, his original name being but a remnant of his past and didn’t involve them or the time they’d been lucky enough to share with him. That’s when they saw his silhouette in the shadow of the spotlight. They could see he was walking nervously ahead of two hulking figures that could only have been Donut and Taker. When he walked into the light, everyone cheered.

“Wow, his forehead is glistening in the light” said, a grin forming.

“Our nervous little brother, always the wreck” Balls smiled and then giggled deeply with his strong voice.

---

I was like a deer in headlights when the lights came on. Everyone was staring at me but I couldn’t see anyone’s eyes except Hare’s and Balls’s. Balls raised an arm in greeting nodded his head, giving me a little warmth in my chest. Hare was smiling broadly, his confidence wavering. They’re confident I’m going to be able to lift this, I thought as I looked to the weight sitting on the bar. At 2300 pounds, it was the heaviest I’d ever lifted and, looking back, I’d only ever done it 5 times, the first 4 times with difficulty. I looked down at my feet past my pecs tried to center myself. Since our growth spurts, I’d been growing along with the other pups, my own personal growth exceeding most of the others in speed. At 6’5 and 260 pounds, I’d grown a complete 7 inches. That put me at an inch less growth speed than Taker or Donut, two who were originally giants before I arrived and then seemed to explode in size. Each one was like a pillar of testosterone. Both were wearing shorts and black shirts to match the rest of the helpers but both probably owned more size and strength combined than probably all of the other helpers combined. The few clothes they were wearing had been specially ordered but still tensed and strained at their herculean mass.

My mind returned to the weight and I passed the observer holding his clipboard to confirm my success on this objective. I grabbed the bar in my callused hands and looked at it. I could feel how it strained to hold so much weight and actually bent a bit. I stared at the weight for what seemed like an eternity before Donut smacked me roughly on the back. Though I’d grown with them, his powerful muscles still knocked me forward. Where’s Bear? I thought.

“You got this, Cub” he said through his thick, red beard. Taker grabbed my shoulder.

“You can do this. We love you either way, Cub.”

I looked back to the bar and my grip tensed. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

I leaned forward and let the cold steel touch the back of my neck. The muscles in legs and arms seemed to tighten a little bit in anticipation. I grunted heavily and felt the weight come up with me. Damn, I thought, how’d I get this strong? I moved forward a little and saw that Donut and Taker were right beside me, ready to save me from the weight. Still, their encouragement made me sure that wasn’t needed. When did I become this strong? I wondered as I held the weight and let the braces around my waist, knees, and wrists hold my joints together.

Everyone was silent as I looked out into the darkness that was the crowd. I think I saw Hare’s eyebrows raise as he saw something and then looked back at the camera. My body strained as I began my slow decent. The crowd was silent and Donut and Taker kneeled with me as I went down with the weight, my legs burning and my arms tightly hanging onto the bar. I felt the weight press into my back and cause the muscles to burn as they flexed back at its hardness. I didn’t let fear take me and leave me there as I flexed my legs and pushed back up. I practically roared as I pushed, my body pumping blood and giving me whatever power it could to bring the weight back up. My face was sweating as I drew the weight and didn’t stop fighting. I will put this back on the bar, I thought loudly as I pushed. With a final burst if power, I was back on my feet and my legs were straight again.

The crowd roared and cheered loudly, Hare and Balls getting out of their seats and shouting too as I’d finally done. The new record for the school was now a flat 2300 pounds in squats and 2400 pounds bench press. When the weight was racked again and I was standing with my own weight alone, Taker and Donut were all over me. I was sandwiched between two giant forms of muscle and I only half heartedly struggled as they continued to hug me together, my feet hovering over the ground as the two lifted me, their 8 foot tall range heights having me atleast a foot above the stage. The announcer was going to give me the trophy but, my tall captors being pulling me so high up, Donut reached down and grabbed it. He held the gound in his hand and looked down at me, my face nestled between their pecs, my cheeks reddened. “This is yours, Cub. You earned this” he said as he grabbed me around the waist when Taker let me go and put me on his massive shoulders. He grinned as he discovered I was hard as a rock.

“I think Bear will be happy to take care of that for you, Cub” he said with a grin as he nodded to Taker and they headed off the stage, the boards creaking under their heavy 800+ and 500+ weights. Hare and Balls were so excited that Balls actually grabbed me and brought me down to kiss me all over my face. I was slowly reddening.

“You did it, Cub!” Hare cheered with a big grin as he watched Balls award me an array of kisses. I almost jumped when he raised me high and gave me a big one on the crotch of my small, power lifting shorts. I crossed my legs shyly and squirmed in his powerful grip but stopped when he pressed his lips to my ears and silenced me with the warmth and shagginess of his bearded jaw. “I want to fuck you so badly, Cub” he whispered into my ear. I was beginning to breath heavier as he was so close and his muscles felt so great to me. He wasn’t alone.

“Not yet, Balls. We got to give him to Bear tonight. No way the Cub can take a load from you AND Bear. He’ll explode with all that cum in him!” Donut said down to them, his height still imposing as he and Balls were 6 inches apart in height. “He’s waiting outside, by the way.”

Everyone looked at each other as they realized their fraternity leader was outside. Hare pulled into the group and showed everyone’s faces. “Bear’s probably cracking up right now. He’s standing outside the frat house right now getting a visual feed of you guys” he said, pointing to his phone to indicate the camera lens. Everyone looked into the lens and a few blushed.

“He said that, as soon as we’re done, we’re to take Cub home. Today’s going to be a night with Bear again.” We were out of the door and charging for a the Hummer quickly, the larger pups bodies moving like a stampede and intimidating people out of the way as we got into the Hummer. The one they’d had before I’d arrived was too small so they had to get an extra large one to hold all of us with a big space in the back for Bear. If it wasn’t so tall a vehicle, it could have been a Hummer limo. Instead, it was almost the size of an 18 wheeler. Fitting so many pups into one car required a lot of room. Taker took the wheel and moved out of the parking lot so quickly, there was no time for any one else in the parking lot to pull out of their spaces. We’d become so close that I could see expressions and tell what most of them were thinking. The way they all fidgeted their bodies and their muscles tensed and loosed and they breathed heavily, I knew without a doubt that each one was hungry to have Bear between their legs. I wasn’t much different.

---

Meanwhile, back at the gym, a red face watched as Bear's pups left cheerfully, happy their smallest and youngest had succeeded in breaking the powerlifting team's bench press and squat records. 6'7 and 300 beefy pounds of powerlifter, the guy was not pleased that someone smaller than him but associated to Bear had broken his bench press record of 2000 pounds, one he worked for months to perfect and prepare for today.

"So, do we have a deal?" came a deep voice behind him. The beefy powerlifter known as Benny Pickmens turned to see his bigger ally, Toxic, standing behind him and hulking with power. Benny's eyes would have been a shade of green if emotions were expressed with visible colors.

"Of-fucking-course we have a fucking deal! That little shit is not going to take my team!" he said, taking his big and muscular hand to Toxic's larger one and shaking it roughly the way two big men do. Toxic's perfectly white teeth glistened in the gym lights.

"Wonderful. We can begin the plan."

To Be Continued……..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Damn! Toxic is one F*cked up piece of Sh*t! I hope he gets eliminated or banished somehow. Maybe Bear takes away his size and muscles somehow and leaves him twink sized.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...