Hello again muscle lovers! It's a new week and a new chapter. So enjoy yourselves again, keep dropping comments and keep flexing!

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapters Three and Four

Chapter Five

Hard Mountain - Chapter Six:

Jack froze at my question, his muscles tensing.

“I heard you both on the first night here,” I explained. “I didn’t know exactly what you were doing but I could hear something. I’m not as heavy a sleeper as Danny thinks, he was kinda loud when he jerked off in our dorm room at night.”

Jack was still tensed, his eyes filled with panic, like a child caught red-handed after trashing the kitchen.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone,” I said, leaning up close to Jack’s face whilst still jerking him off. “I kind of understand it if you two have sex. I can tell you two are so very close.”

Jack stopped my hand and sat up, rubbing his bearded chin, so I moved to sit in front of him. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed.

“Trust me Sammy, I never, never wanted him like that,” said Jack. “I didn’t do anything with him when he was little, I swear. But one day, we were out here when he was sixteen and… well, it just happened. He was filling out more and more over the summer and we were here, at the stream, just horsing around. One minute we were splashing each other and then the next, he just took my cock in his hand and started stroking it. I asked him to stop and he told me he couldn’t, that he wanted it.

“It had been a long time since I’d felt any kind of need like that, not since before my wife died. I felt awakened by his touch and I gave into it. I love him very dearly, it’s hard to explain it Sammy. No one else has made me feel like he does, not even my wife made me feel this way when she was alive. I’ve tried to be with other women, other men, but they do nothing for me. Just Danny, and for some reason now, you.”

“I turn you on?” I asked.

“Yeah, like crazy,” he chuckled. “I spoke to Danny about it on the first night but he said you couldn’t possibly be gay. So at first I chalked up the way you looked at Danny and me as just being in awe. Sounds a bit egotistical but let’s be honest, not even Arnie looked this good.”

Jack raised his arms up into a double bi, kissing each peak, and I laughed.

“Come here,” he said softly.

I crawled over to Jack and he grabbed my shorts, tearing them clean off me like paper. Jack spooned some of his copious precum from his cock onto his fingers and then slowly began to push one digit into my hole, gliding in deep and brushing against my prostate. My body trembled at the immense pleasure, my whole body felt like it was ready to explode.

Soon Jack was adding each finger into my ass, stretching it open, until he had all four fingers and his thumb in my ass, pulling them in and out slowly. My ass had never felt so full before and he only had his hand inside.

“Fuck!” I moaned. “Please Jack…”

“You’re still really tight,” Jack whispered, kissing me. “I don’t wanna hurt you.”

“You won’t,” I begged. “I want you inside me.”

Jack smiled and laid me on my back, pulling his fingers out and my legs up to my chest. He slicked up his cock with his pre and leaned over me, sandwiching my legs between our chests. His cock rested against my hole, lubing me up more with heavy squirts of precum. He took my hands in his and pulled them up over my head.

“If it hurts, just tell me to stop and I will.”

As Jack’s head began to push its way through my hole, despite how much he’d prepared me, it felt like a battering ram was being pushed inside my ass. My hands squeezed his so tight at the pain that I thought I would break his bones, but Jack didn’t flinch and kept his up his slow entrance into my body. I could feel my ass tremble as the head finally popped in and Jack let out a low growl. Inch by inch, Jack pushed his massive cock inside me, his hard and heavy body pinning me down to prevent me thrashing around.

Soon Jack stopped and I realised it was because he was completely inside me. My mind was so overwhelmed that I hadn’t realised it. I tried to squeeze my ass around him but he was too big, too thick to even dent it. I opened my eyes and looked into Jack’s bright blues watching me with concern; they were glinting with the flames of arousal.

I tried to speak but I couldn’t find my voice, I managed to let out a whimper. Jack leant in to kiss me, gently flexing his cock inside me and making my hips buck. Jack slowly started pulling out and I almost passed out. The overwhelming sensations clouded my mind; it felt like my body was being pulled apart until Jack started pushing back inside.

“Fuck, you’re tight Sammy,” moaned Jack.

Jack’s rhythm began to build, alternating between fast and slow thrusts. Jack had a lot of power behind his monstrous cock and he knew when he was being too rough. I pulled my hands free and started to grope at his huge pecs, so thick and swollen that they dwarfed my hands. He flexed them for me, pushing my fingers open. He buried his cock all the way inside me and pressed his pecs into my face, flexing them so hard that I could barely breathe, but Jack’s smell of sweat and raw muscle was intoxicating. I felt like I was breathing in the strongest poppers on the planet.

Jack picked me up so he could kneel down on the ground, my ass completely impaled on his cock. He ran his thick, powerful hands down my sides; his touch was so light for someone so strong; it was like to him I was made of porcelain and if he touched me too hard, he might break me. I looked into his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, and I felt… safe. I’d been with a few guys during my adolescence but it never felt like this.

“Are you okay, Sammy?” Jack asked, his cock flexing inside me with each beat of his heart. “Am I being too rough?”

“N-no,” I breathed. “It feels so good… Please, keep going.”

Jack smiled, kissing me deeply. I felt his hands gently hold my waist and they lifted me up his cock. I moaned into his mouth, my hands reaching to his biceps, feeling them bulge as he lifted me up and down his cock at a steady rhythm. My own cock was rubbing against Jack’s hard abdominals, a solid eight-pack with deep separations, smearing a constant stream of my pre all over his tight skin.

My balls began to swell and without warning I shot my load all up Jack’s stomach and over the underside of his pecs. Jack’s eyes rolled back in his head as my ass clamped down tight on his cock, his rhythm growing faster. I was being curled on a man’s cock and he was getting faster, his strokes harder. My ass slapped against his huge quads in rapid succession. I leaned forward and bit down on Jack’s right trap and he growled with primal delight.

“Fuck yeah Boy, you fucking came for Daddy,” growled Jack. “That tight little ass is getting me close. You want Daddy’s cum, don’t you? Want me to show you how a real man cums, huh?”

I bit down harder but it was pointless. My teeth lost grip as he sharply pulled me all the way off his cock and then slammed back all the way down hard. He let out a roar like a lion, squeezing his eyes shut tightly, baring his teeth. His cock flexed deep and fast inside me, his pecs heaving with every sharp breath as his orgasm built to breaking point. The thick pole swelled and I felt a deep wave of warmth spread inside me, Jack’s cock flexing rapidly and powerfully as he shot his load hard and deep. His body bulged profusely as the veins and muscle fibres looked set to tear his skin open, his orgasm thundering through his mountainous body. I kissed his lips and he reciprocated, running a shaky hand along my spine.

“Fuck me…” he finally managed to say. “You got some ass there, Sammy.”

“I don’t think I’m gonna be able to sit down for at least a month,” I mumbled, panting, a wave exhaustion hitting me.

Jack chuckled, patting my back. He stood up and carried me into the stream. He slowly removed me from his cock and I felt empty without it inside. Jack made sure my sphincter wasn’t torn and washed us both with the cool water. I felt so exhausted that I was barely keeping my eyes open. Jack was more than happy to dry me off, put my clothes back on and carry me in his arms back to the cabin.

When we got back he took me to my room and laid me on the bed, drawing the sheets over me.

“Sleep well Sammy,” he said, kissing my forehead. “You were really strong today.”

I mumbled something incoherently and he chuckled. My eyes closed, unable to keep them open any longer.

--

Chapter Seven: It's the day after and Danny's back!