Construction Hulk

hero1000

Another short little hulk out episode.

Construction Hulk

Dennis checked in at the site.  New office building, nearly completed. He had heard the news the night before. Some kind of storm and repairs needed or something like that.

Jake, the foreman, called Dennis over and explained the situation.

"We had some kind of freak accident last night. A large object came hurtling out of the sky and blew out the back wall of the building. The owners are pissed as Hell and don't want to pay for the extra time and damages so we are going to have to eat those costs.  I need you to go inside and assess the situation. See what we need to do to get rid of the damn thing and get repairs completed pronto"

Dennis sighed, "For sure. I'll get on it. Has anyone else been in?"

"No you're the first one here. I want to keep everyone away until we figure out what we're going to do. I was about to go in myself when you showed up. I have to get on a conference call with our finance and the owners again, so do you mind? I hate dumping this on you but you are my best worker and know the deal."

"No problem. I'm heading in now"

Dennis walked over to the building which looked fine from the front. It would have been only 3 more days to completion until this happened.

He cautiously opened the front door. Still looked good, but something smelled....hot....coming from the back.  He went through a conference room door and there was daylight coming in through a massive breach in the back wall and a huge rock about twice the size of a football laying in a hole in the floor.

Dennis shook his head in frustration and walked over to the rock and kicked at it. It didn't budge. 

"Thing must be heavier than it looks"

Dennis was no flyweight. He spent 6 days a week at the gym and eating healthy.

He bent over and tried to lift the rock but it wouldn't budge.

"Must ....be.....stuck....Ugh" he grunted as he tried to free it.

He suddenly felt light headed and backed away to sit down for a minute.

After a few seconds the dizziness passed and he got back up to try again.  He strained and grunted with the veins standing out on his arms and suddenly, the rock shifted. Encouraged by that small success he  put all his strength into it slowly raising it from its berth.  

Dennis started to smile when suddenly the rock just crumbled into fine dust and, even though there was no wind, it spiraled up and blew out the breach in the back wall.

Dennis stepped back a little bit freaked out by this odd turn of events. Then he decided he might as well get to figuring out what repairs would be needed.

He looked at the hole in the floor, they would most likely need to replace the entire marble slab of the floor and fill in the foundation underneath. Then they would have to shore up the hole in the wall and repair the broken studs.

He shook his head and walked back out front to let Jake know what was going on. 

When he stepped outside he felt dizzy again and leaned against the door frame for a moment. Jake looked up concerned and came over.

"Dennis, you ok?"

Dennis shook his head and Jake saw something like a green flash across his eyes.

"Ye...yeah. Just feel a little dizzy." he tried to laugh it off, "You know like after a great set of squats"

Jake still looked concerned. "You sure?"

"Yeah, why are you looking at me like that?"

"I thought I saw...well never mind. What did you see in there?"

Dennis relayed the whole episode with the rock, but didn't tell him about feeling strange inside there too. Jake might send him home sick and he needed the work. He was planning a bulking diet and food was damn expensive.

"All right, Dennis. Thanks for checking this out. I'll get on the phone to order the materials. I got approval from finance for repairs."

The two men started heading back towards the main construction trailer to meet up with the rest of the crew. Another incredibly strong wave of dizziness came over Dennis and he dropped to one knee with a groan.

Jake grabbed his friend's arm in concern. "Dennis. Are you all right?"

Dennis only groaned in reply and gave a few gasps.  Inside the dizziness was quickly replaced by a euphoric rush of power and strength like nothing he had ever experienced. He felt like his whole body was having an erection.

Jake backed up a few steps in alarm as it looked like something was happening under Dennis shirt.  He saw Dennis whole body undergo a tremor.

Then Dennis blurted out, "I...feel....awesome!" His voice dropped in pitch.

He looked up at Jake and his eyes had turned completely white, with tiny little pupils.

His already thick arms began to swell with veins rising up all down their length.

The short sleeves of the shirt began to strain.

Dennis stood up slowly, breathing heavily and his head rolled back  like he was in pure ecstasy.

Jake stared dumbfounded as the name patch on Dennis chest began to stretch out and with a loud pop tore free exposing a thick pectoral muscle.

Jake was struck in the face by something and realized the top buttons on his shirt had burst off. His already well built physique was expanding further. He saw the cuff of Dennis jeans rising several inches and getting caught on bulging calves as he realized his worker was growing taller.  

"Fuuuuuuck" Dennis suddenly roared in a deep bassy voice as his back flared out and he hunched over in a bizarre imitation of  bodybuilding pose.

The shirt split in two down the back and Dennis' shoulders exploded from the seams. He dropped his head a moment gasping.

Jake saw green streaks running through Dennis' hair.

Dennis shook his head and raised it snorting and blowing with the intensity of the transformation occurring. It felt like the longest most intense orgasm  he had ever experienced and it wasn't stopping it was building. His own dick was standing ramrod straight in his jeans spasming wildly.

The green color was racing across his entire body.

At all the noise the other crew had come out of the trailer and stood staring, some in alarm, some in fear but more than a few in jealousy and desire, unconsciously rubbing at their crotches and fondling their own erections.

Thick ripping sounds accompanied the appearance of Dennis massive legs through the jeans as the seams gave way. They were larger than most tree trunks and still he was growing.

His ass swelled outwards, tightening up and thickening, causing the seat of the jeans and his boxers both to explode outwards

Traps had risen up so thickly from his back as to make his neck completely disappear.

"Ahhhh....fuckin' A"  he rumbled.

His 30" arms had destroyed what was left of the short sleeves.

Another loud popping occurred as the waistband of his jeans split open from thick obliques and abs in a swollen gut.

He finally stood fully straight up in the tattered remains of his boxers with a 10" pole sticking up out of them.

A couple of the workers gasped and then blushed in embarrassment as wet stains appeared on their crotches.

The monstrous creature turned towards a large oak tree and then ripped it out of the ground and hurled it in the direction of the crew. Roaring at them in frustration. They scrambled quickly out of the way.

Jake yelled, "Dennis! Dennis! Stop listen to me!"

The creature turned towards him.

"Don't do this. Stop. I'm your friend. Most of those guys are your friends. Don't hurt them. Don't hurt me...please"

The creature seemed mollified.

It turned and walked away behind the building.

Jake followed at a distance.

The creature sat down near the breach where the stone had fallen through.

Jake slowly came up to him.

"You ok?"

The creature looked up at him. 

It was slowly shrinking.

It's dick was still sticking up like a it was made of iron and pre was leaking from its tip.

The muscles were slowly pulling back in and the bones were restructuring to a smaller size.

Dennis would occasionally spasm and more pre would leak out as the transformation continued.

Jake watched fascinated. Realizing that he was kind of turned on by the display he had seen.

The green color bled out of his skin and Dennis face looked more relaxed. He still had to weigh somewhere around 400 pounds and he was smiling.

Jake moved in closer.

Dennis watched as Jake reached out tentatively to stroke the massive chest. Dennis flexed them  almost involuntarily and gasped as more pre leaked out.

Jake realized his own dick was dripping in his boxers.

"Dude" Jake murmured.

"Dude" Dennis rumbled back.

Dennis was almost back to his 5'10 220 pound build, which was still  impressive.

Jake still had his hand on Dennis chest, when Dennis suddenly grabbed Jake and squeezed his eyes shut and muttered "Shit...cumming"

Jake felt the thick globs strike him in the face and his arms and it seemed like it wouldn't end.

Dennis opened his eyes and had a shit eating grin on his face.

Jake saw they had returned to their blue color.

Dennis laughed, "That was fucking AWESOME!"

Jake stood up, "Maybe I should have gone to check that thing out."

"Too bad. You snooze, you lose"

Jake just smiled, "all right. I need to clean up. Wait here and I'll get you some clothes."

Dennis just shrugged. "Whatever you say, boss man"

Jake turned to leave, then suddenly  staggered and fell against the side of the building.

Dennis asked, "You ok?"

"Yeah...just a little dizzy"

The end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

I think you could continue this story...if you wanted. Great story. I kinda wanna see where it would lead. If Jake really does check it out the rock, would it affect him? Was this a one time deal with Dennis? Could it be transferred? Oh the possibilities. 

• Upvote 1

that was awesome sauce.

your series of small hulk stories is always so fulfilling. getting me off all the time.

what about "Farmer Hulk (or "Hillbilly Hulk")", "Lumberjack Hulk" or "Repoman Hulk"? ;-)

• Upvote 1

ohhh!!! diver rubber Hulk, but without breaking the suit

Hmmm. Have to think about that. Clothes ripping during the change is half the fun for me. Maybe a snorkeler in a swim suit and t-shirt....