bull tears (test run)

john245

(NSFW)

“Hello this is my first time writing a muscle growth transformation so sorry if

It’s a bit short but this is just a test run to see if I can pull one off, so feedback

Is totally welcomed, thank you!!!”

Daniel thought long and hard about his life and what lead to this moment that will change his life either of the best or for the worst, he looked around the house one last time to make sure that nobody was home and form the window of his kitchen checked if his best friend Robert was away, he said to himself “good neighbors are away and Robs gone too”, that perfect opportunity to try out the elixir he bought from the weird street vender. He gave the bottle a look and remembered why the vender sold it to him and the way he mocked him looking like a loser but he knew it was out of kindness. Daniel never had a conversation with a complete stranger that made him felt bad about him but only to lend a helping hand, but in the back of his mind he knew the real reason he took the venders deal, daniel was tired of being bullied at his school, getting punched right in the gut just for standing up for someone, getting tossed  around like a toy and the worst of it all, the scared look on lee’s face, the one girl that actually him, he couldn’t bare the fact that he can’t even protect the girl or his best friend that’s been with him through the toughest times, He grunted in embarrassment and closed his eyes in shame.

He thought long and hard finally opened them to see the elixir in his hand, the bottle was translucent and the cover on the bottle was a picture of a bull standing on all fours proudly looking at the sky, on top of it in bold text, “bull tears” and on the bottom in small captions “the drink that grants the strength of a proud bull”. The back of the bottle didn’t have the ingredients which made Daniel very doubtful about the drink, “maybe it’s just water mixed with something, might not have been worth 60 buck”, daniel said to himself but he was determined to get stronger, he popped the cork off the bottle, smelled it to see if there was anything fishy but didn’t give out any odor. Finally he took a deep breath and sighed, he placed the opening on his mouth and lifted the bottle taking a mouth full of the of the elixir, his face went from determination to utter disgust wanting to spit it out what he just drank but with his free hand he placed it over his mouth and forced himself to sallow the drink. He placed the bottle on the table before he drop it and he gasped for air. Now that Daniel had his disgust fit about how nasty it was, he stood in front of his mother’s mirror waiting to see if the elixir was doing its magic, he lifted his right arm and flexed his bicep but saw no change, he lifted his shirt and there were no abs too, still no sign of muscle anywhere. disappointed with the matter he corked the bottle up again and hid it away behind boxes, then he covered his moms mirror and made his way back into the house, but right before he hit the light switch his right arm froze and his breath began to stager he took a step back and placed his left hand on his chest, he took several steps back and under the light he saw that his veins began to snake across his arms, his chest and stomach was tighten up,  and the process was becoming painful.

Daniels body began to release steam up and fell to his knees, his arms began to throb violently, he saw that his right arm began to thicken and form, replacing his skinny arm with a mans arm, his bones popping and mending to its new structure, both arms went from 10 inch arms to 35 inches of nothing but muscle and an impressive system of veins, giving him gorilla arms. He felt his shirt began to tighten as his chest and abs began to grow into massive mounds of chiseled meat, and without hesitations he ripped his shirt off and screamed as his upper body boomed into mass of nothing but muscle. His jeans began to pop at the seams, his thighs were swelling and thickening, when finally with a sudden burst his favorite pants were ruined but to revile thick and powerful quads and calves. his manhood was the last thing to grow, his face went from painful to lustful ecstasy as he felt his balls swell up and his dick thicken and snake into a third leg, his last remaining piece of clothing was his boxers but with the sudden growth they went from boxers to tighten up as posing trunks showing his square ass in the back and a massive bulge in the front.

Daniel was breathing heavily causing his chest and abs flex without effort, his shoulders raised up and down flexing every fiber of his muscle. He got up and walked to his mother’s mirror, wanting to see the results of sudden growth spurt, only to hear thuds on step his took, grabbed the cover and pulled it off, and in shock he saw in the mirror what seems to be the body only super heroes from the comics he read only had. He went from a 115 pound skinny kid to a 385 musclebound god, he had a body that men died trying to achieve, in the mirror he stared at himself in astonishment, his tree trunk legs were rocky hard and looked like he could a man in half, he slowly placed his hand on this wash board 8 pack and slowly moved it along feeling every bump all the way to his massive pecs, as he reached his pecs they felt like clay in his hand as he squeezed them but he slowly began to flex and tense and began to hardened, he blushed as the new found ecstasy began to over whelm him, feeling his new body must of felt good as he notice in the mirror that his lower region began to build up strength of its own, he lifted both arms, closed both fists and posed a double bicep flex. He saw as both arms swole up and formed into rock hard ball of meat the peaked at the top like a mountain, it didn’t help that they were the size of cannon balls just looked so powerful, he was in disbelief of how powerful was now was. Suddenly his boxers finally gave in and released out his big friend for down under. His eyes lit up with glee as he saw his manhood raise up and freed itself only hit the center of his stomach with a massive whoosh and then a thud, the size of it was really impressive to look at, he gave a good guess and estimated around 16 and a half inches and for girth, well as he tried to wrap his hands around it but didn’t close fully. He saw himself with a fiery lust, gave the mirror the most powerful and most muscular pose he could do causing his muscles to pump up and bulge out, he grabbed his dick which was leaking precum and slowly began to jerk his monstrous friend. He mound heavily as he began to pick up speed, now this wasn’t his first time doing it, during our teenager we all know there are countless time everybody has jerked off, but not like this, feeling every new muscle just made him more heated and caused him to pick up speed, thrusting his hands back and forth on every inch of his phallus.

With his new found body and new levels ecstasy he never reached or even felt, he knew that he was going to enjoy his new life. .  . . . Just after he’s done testing his new body of course, but since his parents were gone and nobody was home, let’s just say it’s going to be a long and messy night.

• Upvote 18

Wow, first time writing the story? You write with a fantastic ease, and an amazing amount of flow from one moment to the next. I'm a growth obsessed beast, and this hit all the right notes with me! I need to see more with this lucky mammoth cocked behemoth, and also need to know if he's going to go back for more of that elixir? Or at least could tell me where he bought it?

Fantastic work man! Loved it! 

Very nice. The only issues were minor grammatical errors with tenses and redundancies, but none of them ruined the story. I got it loud and clear. Nice descriptions for sure. You know us guys, we love a novel's worth of muscle descriptions.

What I do is read my writing aloud to myself. If it sounds odd or if I missed something, I'll know by hearing it. Even then I miss mistakes.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

Update:

I had forgotten that i posted this a while back and decided to edit and update it

And if it does well I might complete it and continue it in the future, there will be something

For every one from man on man to man on woman, I got some good ideas but I’m

Still working them out, so I’ll see how it goes and thanks for reading!!!

• Upvote 1

An excellent beginning, John, but you might want to make use of a spell checker, as well as the other suggestions the others have made.  One thing I do when I'm writing is to put my work aside after I've finished, then give it a thorough looking-over after a few hours, or even a few minutes.  You'd be astonished at the number of spelling corrections that need to be made, and the number of grammar corrections, not to mention places that just plain need to be re-written to make them easier to read, and improve the overall story.  All of that having been said, though, it's a good beginning.  Keep up the good work!  :)