Gang Hulk

hero1000

Part II

DJ was sleeping on the floor of the little room they shared. Suddenly he opened his eyes. Was someone else here?

He rolled over and saw Lil H sleeping on the sagging couch. 

The noise again.

Someone tapping at the door. Maybe just an animal or something.

He slowly sat up, glancing at Lil H again. At least if it was really scary, Lil H could muscle up and take care of...

A loud whisper interrupted his thought. "Let me in."

DJ stood up nervously, "Who da fuck are you?"

"Jus...let me in"

DJ went to Lil H and tapped him on the shoulder. He mumbled something and turned away. DJ tried to shake him again. Then he stopped. Last time DJ woke him while he was having a nightmare and H didn't seem to recognize him. It got kind of scary.

DJ just went to the door and asked again, "Who are you?"

"Look man, I can explain when you open the door. I'm freaking naked and it's cold as shit out here and I gotta get in"

"Why you  naked?"

Through the door, the voice spoke sounding like it came through clenched teeth, "I know what your brother is now let me..." DJ ripped the door open. 

One of the guys that attacked them earlier was sure enough naked on the doorstep, shivering.

He pushed inside then shut the door behind him locking it.

"Thanks, dude"

He looked around the little space. "Dis all you two got?"

"Yeah"

"ya got something I can cover up with?"

DJ gave him a blanket which he wrapped up in.

"I....I'm sorry about earlier. I need to let you know that I..."

"Got your ass kicked" Lil H was awake now and sitting up.

He was wearing some saggy boxers and staring at the new comer.

"Look, I said sorry. I don't know what else to..."

Lil H got to him so fast and jerked him to his feet causing the blanket to slip, "You got Nothin! You're a chicken shit who doesn't..."

"Stop or things could get bad"

"Really? You know what I am so why did you come?" Lil H pushed him hard against the wall

"Look, my name is Aaron and ...."

"Why are you here, AAAAron?" H said with a sneer.

"I'm trying to tell you. Those guys are going to find you and try to take you out for humiliating them. Even if you....well...you....What I'm saying is a gun won't wait for you to get all hulked out and shit"

DJ was worried, "A...gun?"

"He's tryin to scare us Deej, don't listen to him"

"Look, I'm not trying to scare you. Don't you wonder why I'm buck naked right now?"

Lil H paused and eyed him with a smirk, "Maybe you a pervert or something but I can't have..."

"No. You turned me into you."

"What you sayin?"

"I....I changed like you right after you left."

"You sayin' that my cum made you..."

He nodded, "Yeah."

"But regardless, I needed to warn you."

"Why? Those other guys would probably want to keep you with them so you could fight"

"No. I...."

DJ had been studying Aaron and suddenly spoke up, "Whoa, you...you're...a cop"

Aaron blinked then looked at him, "What?!?"

DJ was shaking his head, "Yeah, you're a cop! I saw you when they busted our Mom. You came in and talked to some detective then left again. You're an undercover...."

"FUCK!" Aaron and Lil H said simultaneously

Lil H grabbed Aaron again, "What da fuck you doin' here? You were going to try to bust us, but we aint got nothin' NOTHIN'! You hear?"

Aaron fought H back, "I am not here to bust you! I told you, I'm here to warn you. And....well...and...I gotta figure out what this thing is you did to me"

Lil H paused, "How do I know you didn't just lose your clothes so that you could...well...you could..." He realized that sounded lame before he even finished it.

Aaron said, "I could show you, but that might set you off and this place is kind of small and..."

"The only shelter we have, H. I believe him."

H was digging under his bed and came up with some clothes. He paused, "These may not fit right. But I don't want to keep seein your dick"

Aaron took the clothes and started to pull them on, "Thanks" he muttered.

DJ spoke, "You pretty ripped anyway, they let you work out as a cop?"

"Deej, leave him alone let him get dressed and get out of here"

Aaron smiled at DJ, "Yeah. I wanted to be a bodybuilder and being a cop I could make some money and still get big. But now this happened and you still haven't..."

Lil H was looking embarrassed, "I'm uhm sorry, I didn't know that would..."

"No, like I said I wanted to be a bodybuilder, so this ain't all bad, but I need to understand"

"Understand what? Shit happens you change. Sometimes you can control it and you can think, other times it's like an animal has control over you...and...it feels well...you know." H had started rubbing at his crotch, then realized what he was doing and stopped.

Aaron said, "Yeah it did feel pretty uh amazing" he gave a sideways glance at DJ.

"How old are you, son?"

DJ looked at him, "13 and I know what you two are talking about"

H spoke up, "Deej just shut it."

Aaron said, "How long you two been on your own?"

H spoke up, "4 years now. We do ok."

Aaron, "How old are you now, H?"

"19 so you can't make me do nothin about no foster homes and shit"

"You're right. You are an adult and able to choose." He paused, "I have an apartment that is better than this."

"No! We're fine here. I don't want no foster shit. I just told you"

"Not foster, but just an offer. I'm not much older than you and could help you out. I'm only 24"

"Foster is what did this to me. Dat last place was some kind of freak who liked to experiment on kids. He made us take pills and shit and drink disgusting stuff while he whacked off"

Aaron's eyes turned angry, "Who was that?"

H said, "Don't matter now. He gave me the wrong mixture of shit which he thought would make me docile and....well...you saw what happens. He don't bother no kids no more, we'll leave it at that"

"Shit and now you passed it on to me."

"Thought you said you liked it..."

"I love being big and shit, but control...."

"Yeah...."

"Look, why don't I stay here and help you keep an eye out for that other gang. You two can get some sleep."

"How can we trust you? We only have your word..."

DJ cut him off, "H, he a cop and I think he's a good one...I hope"

Aaron held his hand out to H. 

Lil H eyed it for a few seconds then slowly reached out to take it. They held a stare for a moment, looking deep like they were trying to see the creature within each other, then let go.

Aaron went to a corner and sat where he could see the door with his back to the wall.

DJ pulled his blanket on the floor over closer to Aaron.

Lil H lay back down on the sofa and hiked his boxers up.

After a few moments, the only sounds were the soft breathing sounds of two exhausted people.

Soon H was dreaming. He was on a street, but all the trees had guns instead of branches. He was looking for DJ who kept laughing from windows and saying "H over here. Isn't hide and seek fun?"

The gang leader appeared, "Well if it isn't the Li'l Ho. Payback time and I've been working out." He suddenly flexed his arm which burst through his sleeves. 

DJ was still laughing, "Aaron's coming, Aaron's coming" the leader shoved H back and H knew he was in trouble.

A green fist slammed the gang leader into one of the trees which started firing it's gun in a crazy wild pattern. The noise was deafening.

DJ yelled, "Better watch out, better not cry"

Another round of gunfire.

Green fists bashing gun trees.

Gang leader yelled, "I been working out. Can't hurt me"

More gunfire.

Lil H sat up hard in bed. He was breathing heavy as he realized it had been a nightmare, but before he could calm his heart rate down, he felt the rush and knew this one would be unstoppable.

"Deej" he rasped out. 

Aaron turned from the window he had been watching and muttered, "Oh fuck"

H's pecs had begun swelling like two melons on his chest and his back was widening.

DJ sat up and stared, "H don't do this now. This is our only shelter"

H grunted in response and managed, "Sorry....Deej"

His traps were swelling up as his neck thickened. His arms were bulging as veins raced across them.

Aaron stood up to approach the bed.

H rose from the bed his height rising over 6 foot tall and growing. The seams of his boxers burst to make way for rapidly thickening thighs. and the waist band burst as Aaron reached him.

DJ crawled to a corner.

The creature roared and slammed his fists down on the couch, smashing it. Aaron grabbed its arms and tried to stop it from doing more damage.

"H...H...it's me. Calm down....."

The creature looked at the little man trying to hold it and flexed suddenly causing Aaron to break his grip.

Aaron was trying to get hold of the creature again, when it lowered its head and butted him across the room.

Aaron hit the floor hard and felt his own creature push for release. He snarled.

Aaron tried to fight as he stood up to move back to the creature. He only needed to be strong enough to contain....ugh...

DJ was all the way back in the corner and said softly, "Oh no..." as he saw the back of Aaron's shirt split apart.

Aaron grabbed H around the waist and lifted him back onto the ruined couch.

H looked up into the face of the young cop who was snarling at him as the cop's neck began to thicken.

H had never seen another person change like this and paused in his fighting to stare. The shirt burst apart as the cop's chest barreled out.

H felt the weight on him increase dramatically and he pushed against it. Chest to chest as the remains of the cop's shirt fell around them.

The cop was trying to wrestle him and hold him on the couch and their legs were getting twisted as the cop broke out of his pants and soon they were both naked on top of each other heaving hulk breath in each other's faces.

Suddenly H rolled his  eyes and arched his back as a thick stream of cum sprayed out from between the two creatures. The cop looked confused for a moment then he too arched backwards with his spray joining the first. 

Slowly, they rolled over until H was on top. They both lay there for a few moments.

DJ moved out of the corner as he recognized the signs of change coming again. He watched safely as the green color disappeared from each of them. Thickly muscled men laying on the remains of the couch. Then they were soon back to their original size as H rolled over to one side breathing heavily.

H looked embarrassed as he said, "I...guess you are like me..."

Aaron nodded, "I tried to tell you that, kid"

H said, "It's weird. I...I don't feel so lonely now...." He felt wetness on his cheeks and tried to rub it away.

DJ stood quietly watching a strange hurt in his gut. Then he quietly slipped out the door.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

DJ is definitely feeling hurt. At least that is how he described it to me.He can manipulate pretty well too, though, so I don't know what to make of him.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Part III

Aaron sighed and looked around the room.

"Where did your brother go?"

H looked up and around, "Deej? Deej?"

Aaron looked at their nakedness and said, "He saw more than he should have for his age. Probably freaked him out"

"He seen me cum before so dat shouldn't..."

"With another dude?" 

H started to blush, "We need to find some clothes. I'm about out. Dis shit is pretty tough on em"

H managed to find some boxers for each of them and t-shirts. They opened the door and looked into the night.

"Deej?" H yelled into the darkness

Aaron walked out and moved in a different direction, "Hey little guy! Where did you go?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ sat alone at the bus stop. His mind was racing. How could his brother betray him? He loved H and didn't want anyone taking that spot in his life. DJ had managed to interfere with any potential girl friends easily enough, and knew the hulk thing would freak them out anyway. But this! He never expected....a dude! And a dude who was into it....SHIT! H was going to forget all about his brother....he was going to......

"Deej!" he heard his brother yelling his name. 

DJ jumped off the bench and ran further down the street. He  was crying now, full out, and he didn't give a fuck who saw it.

He ran and ran and "Oof!' he hit a wall. Except it wasn't a wall. This one had arms that grabbed at him. Shit. He heard Aaron's voice even though his face was blurry from the tears.

"Easy, kid, easy" DJ was flailing his arms against him. "Kid I'm a hell of a lot stronger than you and you know what I become so just stop!"

DJ sighed and sagged against him.

H came running up to them. "Deej! What da hell? You scared da shit outta me and after dis dude warned us about the gang and shit?"

DJ looked down. He felt like he was going to cry again, but definitely didn't want these two to see it.

"Hey kid. You ok?" Aaron was looking down at his face and actually sounded concerned.

DJ just nodded.

"Cmon kid. Let's get home."

Aaron spoke up, "Why don't we just go to my place. It's close and I have some actual clothes."

H seemed to bow up for a moment, "I can take care a me and Deej just fine"

Aaron smiled, "Let's just get somethin to eat and relax"

H felt a weird lurch in his stomach when he looked at Aaron's eyes. "Ok, just for eats"

Aaron paused, "Where did you get that scar?" he pointed at the thin scar on H's neck.

H looked down, "I tell you another time..."

DJ pulled out of Aaron's arm, "He tried to kill hisself"

A look of concern passed over Aaron's face.

"Yeah and I saved him. He my brother and no big cop dude is coming between us!"

Aaron said "Woah!" as H simultaneously barked out "What?"

"H is  all I got and I don't want no..." the tears started uncontrollably.

H grabbed him and hugged him, "Deej! Deej! Easy. You are my bro. My buddy. My best friend. Dat ain't ever changing no matter what!"

"Listen kid. I know what you saw was....weird...but trust me...."

DJ hiccoughed and said, "You....you kissed each other and stuff and.... I was worried about girl friends and..."

Aaron and H both turned red.

H grabbed DJ by the shoulders and looked at  him, "Did you mess with....is dat why Tisha and Jackie said.....you little punk!"

H looked angry.

DJ said, "I didn wanno body to come between us and...well I never espected a dude!"

Aaron intervened, "Ok, everyone, calm down. I think we might want to finish this conversation somewhere more private. Let's head to my place."

H didn't argue this time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were sitting around the table at Aaron's apartment. DJ red from crying.

H still looked angry.

Aaron brought out some hot dogs and food from the fridge.  "This is what I have right now. I need to go shopping"

Nobody said anything.

"Well seems we are off to a great start."

Still stony silence.

"Ok....here's the deal. DJ I do like your brother. That much was pretty obvious, I guess. I want you to know that....."

H interrupted him, "I think you and me needs to go talk."

Aaron sighed and set the hot dogs down. "I have some Pop Tarts. Here" he handed the box to DJ, then H and Aaron moved into the bedroom.

Aaron closed the door behind them. 

H gestured towards the bathroom, "Turn da fan on so he can't hear as well."

Aaron nodded and complied.

As Aaron turned around he caught a fist to his face and H angrily barked, "I ain't gay!"

Aaron grabbed his hands to stop him from swinging again and said coldly, "You might want to ease up on that. You know what happens."

H was shaking. He was looking anywhere but at Aaron's face and those eyes. The power in Aaron's arms as he held him to stop him from fighting was...that weird lurch in his stomach again.

"You're still fighting me. Stop, H, stop. Let's talk big guy."

That voice flowing into him and through him like he wanted to be part of it....No... not gay....can't....

Aaron guided him to the bed talking gently to quiet him, "That's it. Sit. Easy, man, easy"

Suddenly H realized he was holding Aaron's hand instead of pushing against it. Sitting next to him on a nice soft bed. He hadn't slept in a real bed in years.

Aaron was still speaking soothingly, "It's ok, man, it's ok."

H felt the tears slip out.

Suddenly words just poured out of his soul, his heart, "I...I been so lonely since dis shit started. I tried to get some girls, but dey freaked out and I guess Deej did stuff to prevent. He all I got. I don't need anyone....but sometimes and....you feel good and...."

Aaron put his arm around him and pulled him close.

"Is it true that you tried to kill yourself?"

H nodded.

"Why?'

"I hated being in foster care. No one wants you. No one really loves you. And dey were going to separate DJ and me."

Aaron just nodded.

"I had dis wire....and stuff...I was in my room at dis one dump and I just thought if I can get it aroun my neck and it will be over an DJ can go wit someone dat loves him. I passed out  an when I woke up Deej was standing over me crying and holding a pair a pliers."

Aaron pulled him into a hug.

"I think that settles it. You and DJ are moving in here with me."

H pulled back. "No. We on our own. We ok...I can't..."

Aaron looked at him sternly, "You. Are. Going. To. Live. Here. With. Me. Understand?"

H quietly nodded.

H felt the weird lurch in  his stomach, only stronger than ever now and trembling he looked at Aaron, into those eyes, he felt the urge to kiss him. No! Not gay! Can't....He felt tired all of a sudden.

Aaron saw a strange look pass through his face, "Look, dude, just sleep here tonight. I'll put your brother in the other room and I can crash on the sofa. We'll talk more in the morning."

H fell back and was asleep before he was all the way down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJ just stared at the Pop Tarts. Secrets. They never kept secrets from each other before. They...

The door opened and Aaron came out alone.

DJ pouted.

"Hey kid. Your brother is passed out. I'm gonna let you stay in the other room...."

"No! I need to be with H! He needs me!"

"Kid! Listen. He is just asleep. We can talk in the morning and we will feel better."

DJ jumped up and ran to the door.

Aaron grabbed him around the waist and stopped him.

"Listen, kid. You matter. You are important. We all need sleep. I am going to sleep right here on the sofa. You each can have your own rooms for the night. We will talk in the..."

DJ broke free and ran to the door pushing it open. 

H was passed out on a large king size bed. He was breathing contentedly.

"H?" 

Aaron sighed and watched as DJ moved to the side of the bed.

"H?' DJ tentatively touched his brother's leg.

Aaron said, "Fine. That bed is big enough for both of you. I'll sleep in the other room."

He watched as DJ climbed in and snuggled up to his brother. H mumbled in his sleep and threw an arm over DJ.

Aaron smiled and closed the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron woke to a noise. At first he couldn't figure out where he was. The bedroom looked all wrong. The noise again.

Light came through curtains. This wasn't his bed. He...

Oh, yes, he had slept in the guest room.

The noise again. 

He got up and opened the door to see H and DJ going through the fridge and pantry.

"I take it you two are hungry?'

H pulled his head out of the fridge, "Dude! Put some clothes on or somethin'"

Aaron smirked, "I always sleep naked. Besides you both have seen it already."

DJ sniggered.

Aaron walked over to his room and went into the bathroom. They heard the shower turn on.

H said, "Hey Deej, he got eggs in here. Want me to fix ya some?"

"Yeah!"

By the time Aaron had come out of the bedroom, he had put on some jeans and a shirt. He smiled when he saw food all cooked.

"Where did you learn to cook?"

"Foster. Some of the places made us cook our own stuff. Got pretty good at it."

DJ jumped up. "I gotta go pee."

He ran off to the bathroom.

Aaron just smiled at him, "He really is a good kid."

"Yeah"

H looked uncomfortable, "Look I precciate you lettin us crash and shit, but...."

"Crash nothing! I want you guys to stay here with me and get you settled, ok?"

"Nah. I'm a drifter. I can take care a myself."

"Well let's at least see if we can get that sofa of yours fixed since I helped break it."

Remembering how that happened, H turned red.

DJ came back out to the kitchen, "This place is nice, H. Can we stay here?"

"No. We need to get home."

Aaron looked down. "All right. I can drive you over now that we are near my car."

"A police car?" DJ asked.

"Yeah, but you need to understand...."

H stated, "I don' wanna ride in no cop car."

"I have a jeep. That's what I was talking about."

"Ok, dat's cool."

They cleaned up from breakfast and headed outside. As they approached the jeep a voice called out, "So, T-Man is a cop...."

They looked and saw three members of the gang from the day before cross the street.

"Yeah. And it appears he is friends with the homo."

One of the thugs whispered loudly, "Dude. Go easy you know what happens to them. "

The first one laughed, "Yeah! They turn into big gay muscle fags! Did you have a little sleep over? Well I got something that can stop them" He pulled out magnum and pointed it straight at Aaron.

Aaron spoke while watching the three men, "DJ go back inside"

H grew red in the face, "I ain't gay"

Aaron said out of the corner of his mouth, "I don't think that's the argument we need to be making right now."

Pop.

A flash.

Aaron yelled and dropped to the ground, blood blossoming through the leg of his jeans.

DJ stopped and turned around. "H?"

H turned and barked, "You heard im, Deej! Get the fuck inside!" his voice dropping on the last word.

He smiled and turned back to the thugs one of whom yelled, "I warned you dude! Ya gotta kill em not piss them off!"

H felt the power racing through his system. The top two buttons burst off his shirt. He grimaced and turned to Aaron still on the ground bent over his leg. "Sorry...ugh...about the clothes...dude!"

Two more buttons exploded off as his arms ruptured the sleeves.

Aaron turned to look up at him through gritted teeth and said, "No worries..." as his own eyes turned white and H saw his back widen out splitting the shirt down the middle.

There was a click as the gun jammed. The three thugs were yelling, "Kill 'em. Kill 'em before they....Oh my God!'

The cop slowly stood back up as his chest burst through the front of his shirt. With a loud metallic cling they all looked down to see the bullet had been pushed back out of his leg by the thickening hardening muscle and lay rolling on the pavement.

The leader of the group yelled, "Oh fuck me!'

They watched as the white cop and the black kid both swelled into massive monsters turning green and leaving their clothes in rags on the ground.

H gave a mighty leap and soared over the street landing behind the group.

Aaron charged at them, his monstrous pectorals bouncing like two engorged basketballs on his chest.

H ran at them from behind.

The three of them screamed as they were caught between the two behemoths.

Aaron grabbed the gun from the leader and crushed it into a useless metal ball that he dropped on the ground.

The acrid smell of urine filled the air as all three of the thugs pissed themselves simultaneously.

H grabbed two of them by the back of their shirts and lifted them to his eye level. They both cried as he snarled at them, then he flung them hard towards the retention pond where they landed in the middle.

Aaron grabbed the leader and was about to do the same with him, when three loud gun shots ripped through the air followed by a screech of tires and an old black sedan fled the scene.

The leader gasped and looked down as three holes appeared in his chest. 

The creature holding him looked confused and dropped him.

The thug gasped, "I....I...wanted...to see you change...I wasn't trying..."

H came slowly over and the two creatures squatted over the dying man.

"I  missed on purpose...warning...."

He looked up at two monstrous bodybuilders, a black one and a white one as the green faded from their skin.

"But they....were watching....they know now..."

Aaron struggled to make his mind clear faster. It wouldn't "Who?" he rasped out. His massive 350 pound frame shook with the emotion of trying to get control back.

H still couldn't form words.

The man tried to speak again, then fell back lifeless.

H looked at the man, then felt a heavy hand on his shoulder. He looked up at Aaron. In spite of the intensity of the transformation going on through him, he felt that other lurch in his stomach again and he knew something was happening inside Aaron.

They both sat heavily on the pavement, arms across each other as they finished transforming.

"I brought you clothes"

They looked up and DJ was standing there.

They took them and started to stand.

DJ pulled a set back, "H you  need to wait, you still too big!"

H sat heavily back down. As he looked back up he saw Aaron's ass  in front of him and felt an even stronger lurch in his stomach. Aaron was almost normal.

H looked down at himself. A massive chest still bulged out in front of him. Thick monstrous arms with veins running across them. Still hard to think clearly, but he didn't feel like he was changing, like something wasn't right.

Aaron dressed and turned around. A puzzled look on his face. He squatted in front of H, "You ok, dude?"

H managed a couple of words, "Don't ...know". That face. Those eyes. His large black hand went out to the smooth handsome white face and stroked it.

Aaron felt a rush at the touch of H's hand.

H shifted and they both glanced down at his crotch to see the beast there stir and swell up to life.

Aaron coughed, and without looking around at him said, "I need to get your brother inside. Go wait in the other room."

"What about the dead guy?" DJ asked.

"He ain't going anywhere. Now hurry."

DJ ran inside.

Aaron reached under H and lifted the massive bodybuilder in a cradle. Good thing he was naturally strong. 

He carried H inside. While H just stared at him.

DJ was in the kitchen staring at them.

Aaron ignored him and carried H into the bedroom. He laid H on the bed and closed the door then turned back to the large mountain of muscle.

H just watched, strange feelings running through him.

Aaron leaned over, an odd rush passing through him. H smiled at him. Then without any warning, they kissed. Deeply passionately. 

Aaron felt the surge of power, this time filled with lust and not anger, run through him and he felt his newly acquired clothes tighten up. 

H reached around and pulled him in as his shirt burst open.

They pulled out of the kiss for a breath and each watched the green color flood the other ones face.

They kissed again as they grew.

• Upvote 5