Gang Hulk

hero1000

Another of the mini-Hulk series. Hope you like these.

Gang Hulk

DJ looked nervously at his older brother as they cut through the street.

"Stop worry Deej. I tole you we'll be fine"

"Man, the dudes in this street are bad, Li'l H"

"Yo!'  a voice yelled from a house on their right.

"Whatchu doin here?"

"We just cuttin' home" Li'l H replied "Dont want no trouble"  He nervously hitched his pants up a bit. His baggy white t-shirt hanging loosely on his frame.

DJ pushed in closer to his brother.

4 big men came down from the porch and circled them, "Well maybe you found it"

DJ pushed closer, "I tole you we shouldnt be here Li'l H"

"Shut it Deej"

The biggest man smiled, "Li'l H?" he sneered.

"Li'l Hot shit?" one of the men smacked him in the head.

"Li'l Ho?" another smacked him.

"Li'l Homo?" a third taunted and they all laughed.

Li'l H said, "I don' wanno trouble"

"Li'l Homo needs a lesson" the third repeated shoving him against the others.

"Take the kid" shouted the leader and one of them grabbed DJ.

"H...No....Don't let them hurt me!"

"Put him back"

"Li'l Hot shit thinks he can tell us what to do!" 

There was a punch.

Li'l H staggered and shook his jaw. "You need to stop"

Another punch and a shove.

Dj screamed from  somewhere out of sight "H! Help me"

Another punch another shove. H went down and spit blood out of his mouth.  A hand jerked him to his feet. 

"What's this Li'l Ho? Someone try to wear Mommy's necklace?" he pointed to a thin scar around Li'l H's neck. 

Li'l H just looked at him. Then he smiled. "You wanna find out? Hit me again"

"Oooooo tough guy" said the leader and  swung hard sending Li'l H reeling back onto the pavement.

At last he felt the release. It had been a long time since the last one. knowing that the first phase his eyes turned white, he smiled and closed his eyes and held back.  Didn't want to give anything away too soon.  But it felt so damn good. The pain vanished and power replaced it. Sensual, dark, mind blowing power was racing through him like a freight train leaving the station.

He felt himself get jerked to his feet. Did they notice his shirt was a bit tighter? He smiled and kept his eyes down. A light gasp escaped him.

"That one hurt ya, huh tough guy?" Another punch but this one didn't register as much. He only stepped back a bit. Shirt tighter, pants straining.

DJ yelled, "H! Can ya hear me? I need the big guy! Help!"

One of the thugs yelled, "Ain't no big guy here, cept us"  He smirked an shoved but this time Li'l H didn't held his ground. 

"Fuck, bro you wimpin out? Hey Li'l Homo your Homey is callin' you" and the third guy shoved hard but his hands felt like they smacked against stone.

Li'l H grunted again but this time small popping sounds were heard. With his head still down he smirked. "Told ya I didn wanno trouble" his voice was deeper and raspier.

"Da fuck?" the leader said. "Yo look at me homo!" and grabbed Li'l H by the shoulders which suddenly thickened up under his hands. 

Li'l H finally raised his head and smiled. His white eyes open for all to see, "You in trouble now" 

That's when they noticed his chest pushing out against the shirt. and his clothes straining against a suddenly athletic and muscular body.

Li'l H's dick rose up as he enjoyed the full sexual power of the change and embraced it.

The leader staggered back but two huge fists grabbed him and held on. The other three fell back staring not sure what to do for their friend.

The leader goggled as the front of H's shirt split and two huge pecs spilled out.

His ass swelled outwards against his sagging pants causing the belt and waistband to snap. They fell to the ground around thighs that were thickening to the size of redwood trees.  And H was growing taller. The leader felt  his feet  leave the ground as H hung on.

"He's turning into a freak!" one of the thugs yelled. The back of H's shirt split as his back widened and thickened and streaks of green color ran through his hair and down through his skin.

He was grunting and snarling.  The boxers burst open and fell away as well.  

At last it slowed and a 7 foot 500 pound green behemoth stood there holding the thug leader.  The creature snarled at him then hurled him across the street and crashing through the porch roof to lay stunned on the deck of the house he had come from.

DJ hollered, "Woo Hoo, the big guy is here!"

The other three tried to scramble away, but the creature ran in front and pushed over a massive oak tree blocking their way. 

They turned and ran back towards the house and the creature followed.

He smashed the door open and found them cowering in a corner of one room.  A strong smell hit the creature's nose and it looked down and saw that two of the thugs had pissed their pants.

The creature went back to the driveway and pulled the basketball hoop out of its concrete foundation and brought it inside bending the thick metal pole to wrap around the three thugs and hold them.

Then he slowly sat down on the floor and blinked stupidly for a moment. The thugs stared at the creature as it slowly shrank back down. The green color fading from its skin.

DJ came cautiously into the house. "H? you here?"

"Yeah" came a deep raspy voice. DJ rounded a corner to see Li'l H still semi-hulked out and slowly reverting.  He loved watching his brother change and smiled.

H smiled back. Breathing heavily. He looked like a heavyweight bodybuilder now.

DJ came over and sat by his brother, who threw his arm around the boys shoulders.

"You knew?" one of the thugs hollered to DJ "You knew that homo was a freak like this?"

H rose to his feet and started to swell back up. His exposed dick rising to attention. Green color seeping back through his skin.

"Shit! Don't say that dude!" Yelled one of the guys trying to squirm away from his poorly spoken friend. "We're sorry...I'm sorry... Please"

Suddenly, H shuddered and his balls pulled up and a huge load of green thick cum shot out and covered the three thugs.  They groaned and yelled as 6 more volleys of green oily cum covered them. The thug that tried to apologize got a mouthful he inadvertently swallowed.

H turned back to his brother and slowly sat down. His brother put his head in H's lap who stroked his hair as he slowly changed back. With a last shuddering gasp, Li'l H was little again.

"Deej. I need to get up and get some clothes"

DJ stood up and they went out to the porch where the leader was just regaining consciousness. "Hey give me your clothes" H ordered.

The thug looked at him.

"Don't make me ask again. Strip. Now"

With a scowl the thug obeyed. The clothes were a little big for H, but only for now. He smiled and he and DJ walked off the porch and back down the street as if nothing had happened.

In the living room, the three thugs tied with the pole tried to holler for help. 

"Hey. THe homo's gone. Help us man"

"Dude shut it. We shouldn't a done it"

"What are you a homo for muscle now too? Did you like it?"

"We're all stuck here. And it's our own fault"

The leader came in and saw the mess.

"Hey man help us out of this! Help us"

The apologetic one stopped talking he felt....funny.

The others continued to yell and bully, "Help man. Get a chain saw or something, cut us out and...stop pushin damn it.....oh shit"

The thug who swallowed looked up with a smile. He was thickening up and his eyes had turned white. "This feels fuckin.....awesome" his voice deepened.

From outside the house could be heard shouts and grunts and the sound of bending steel.

• Upvote 16

I loved the Lil' H teaching the gang a lesson. >=) I do wonder if that thug deserve to be a hulk though. ^^; If he is acgually just as homophobic as that rest than he doesn't deserve it at all.

• Upvote 1

It seemed to me that the guy apologizing for the homophobic remarks of one of the other thugs is the one who hulked out. Not the homophobic one.

• Upvote 1

It seemed to me that the guy apologizing for the homophobic remarks of one of the other thugs is the one who hulked out. Not the homophobic one.

Oh yeah. ^^; Sorry, I guess I shouldn't write a comment when I haven't completely woken up. Cause to my still sleepy mind the one apologizing felt like the one being homophobic. ^^; Sorry.

• Upvote 2

again, a small masterpiece of hulkism. ^^

what about that enigma with college hulk? andy chance of continuing that hot story?

I'm still working out story line complexities I ran into....I know, I know who cares about the story...just muscle and shirt busting stuff...that's my favorite part as well, but the build up is fun too and I want it to be just right.

It also slows me down writing when I get too into the scene I'm writing and I suddenly have to clean some stuff up if you know what I mean   ;)

• Upvote 2

I'm still working out story line complexities I ran into....I know, I know who cares about the story...just muscle and shirt busting stuff...that's my favorite part as well, but the build up is fun too and I want it to be just right.

It also slows me down writing when I get too into the scene I'm writing and I suddenly have to clean some stuff up if you know what I mean   ;)

wooof... do you mind giving some preview scenes just for "laughs"? ^^

Reading that is just too.. erm... hard.

I think I know exactly what you mean, because I often cant read your stories in one rush... had to have some intervals too...