• Announcements

• CMiller

Help contribute, donate via PayPal or join with a monthly Patreon contribution.   01/01/17

To help raise funds I've introduced a monthly contribution option called Pateron. This service allows you to pledge a monthly contribution plus allows me to offer you some rewards for your contribution. If you have any questions you may PM me. If you'd like to make that contribution please click on the image below:      
    • CMiller

NEWS: Discord Server & Clubs (aka Groups) are back!   08/19/17

Hello everyone I'm back with a couple big updates! Firstly we now have a Discord server, this is a real-time chat messaging client you can run on your phone, desktop, or anywhere. It's a pretty powerful desktop application that enables people to chat together, and with multiple channels you can find people interested in what you're interested in. If you don't already have a Discord account it's pretty easy to get one, just click the following invite link to get started: https://discord.gg/Ahzu9jC Secondly I'm proud to announce the return of Groups, it's been renamed to Clubs and is now available here: https://muscle-growth.org/clubs/. This system is entirely user generated and allows users to create groups of their own based on any subject they want. Go ahead and try it now, visit the link above to get started if you want to create or join a group!   As always thank you to all of our donators and Patreon contributors who keep the forums going! 
Anciadider

"The sims 4"

Can you recommend a PC game where you can create a character like you want and play with him. I already know of the existence of "Saints Row" and "WWE". The fact is that I do not like games where you shoot and fight. I prefer life simulators like "The sims". The question is: is there muscle growth in the game?

Sims 3 has a good selection of muscle mods. I stretch the word 'good' but 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wV5JMD1OISg/TOC_maLES_I/AAAAAAABCnY/Mku0w-kwxpU/s1600/peggyzone-sims3-maleskinv1-2-b.jpg

matched with the right body slider mod

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa5CsITFSlcWQ1WLK_NUXg-XoSG6EhgWIK8k1-DCqWFE5Wc917yQ

looks pretty good then c:

yeah definitely not Sims 4.. there's a fitness career track but currently NO jobs to go with it.. there's probably a sports expansion coming down the line.. and Sims 4 your Sims can't really get that big.

OK, but, as far as I have read, it has better graphics and a better gameplay than "The sims 3". Are there muscle expansions or mods in "The sims 4"? And how do mods work?

There are controls that allow you to expand the chest, arms, legs, and ass. Never as big as I would like but still fun. I don't know of any mods or expansions for body.

Give it time guys. The best "muscle mods" were made for sims2, you got a special clothing and suddenly bang! u were huge. In sims3 there were sliders but clothing changing size was a problem to create cause of new way of designing sims. Dunno yet how's with sims4, but since it's a new game i'd give it a year before fanstuff can really do its wonders. Patience.

• Upvote 2

Haha! This brings back memories.. Since I was still in elementary school or early high school, I was always too self conscious to bring in a mod to make them 'huge,' but I always had all my guys workout until they hit max muscularity :P