Hard Mountain - Chapters Three and Four

Hey everyone! I thought I'd give you guys a treat today with TWO chapters. Not one, but two. I'm really thankful for the response you guys have given the story so far. AND I'll still be posting the next chapter sometime this week. I hope you guys enjoy, and as always comments are appreciated (even bad ones!)

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Hard Mountain - Chapter Three:

The next morning my mind was still reeling from what I’d heard in the night. I couldn’t believe they had been having sex. Masturbation I might believe, despite how weird both them doing it together would be, but fucking each other? I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t hear any other other noises except for their voices, no thudding or creaking furniture, so it seemed a more plausible explanation.

As I went downstairs, they were both in the kitchen in sweaty gym gear looking pumped. Jack was cooking while Danny was eating a breakfast of bacon, sausage and egg whites. Danny looked up as I entered, smiling.

“Morning Sam, how’d you sleep?” asked Danny.

“Uh, great, thanks,” I replied.

Jack turned around with a skillet from the counter in hand as I took a seat at the breakfast bar, loading food onto a plate.

“Hope we didn’t wake you earlier,” said Jack, putting the plate down in front of me.

“E-earlier?” I stammered, trying not to blush.

“Yeah, we get a little rowdy when we’re working out,” said Jack.

“Oh! No, I didn’t even hear you get up,” I said, inwardly breathing a sigh of relief.

Glad that they didn’t suspect I’d heard anything last night, I spent breakfast covertly observing the two of them. They acted like any other father and son, nothing suspicious at all in terms of body language. Nothing to suggest their relationship was anything other than familial.

After breakfast, I helped Jack pack up our lunches (more meat and veg) while Danny packed up some gear for our adventure to the caves. As the morning went by I began to relax a little more. Jack walked ahead as Danny discussed all the upcoming Marvel films with me. He looked great in a tank and shorts, Jack was wearing something similar, and it complemented their great bodies. Sometimes I’d glance down at the ground to watch Danny’s calves bulge with each step, though at one point I wasn’t paying attention and tripped on a root. Danny caught me, luckily, saving me from embarrassment.

The caves were amazing and pretty deep, and thankfully not too tricky to traverse. Though at one point I was having trouble climbing up a high part and Jack lifted me up like I weighed nothing, making my tight briefs even tighter at the show of strength.

Eventually we came to a sizeable part of the cave with a small lake, dimly lit by a few beams of sunlight that had managed to get through. The air was cool which felt pleasant after walking in the hot sun all morning. Jack pulled a big lamp out of his bag for a little more light and settled down for lunch.

Jack and Danny talked about some of the other times they’d gone exploring and I listened, enraptured.  They had some great memories together and they were always funny. I even shared a few vacation stories of my own, including the time my sister managed to get lost in Paris and we found her a few streets away, eating ice cream with some French drag queens who’d been fussing over her like mother hens.

“I’m gonna go for a swim,” said Danny once he’d eaten. “Anyone wanna join?”

“No thanks, kid,” laughed Jack. “That water is gonna be freezing and I like my junk toasty.”

Danny looked at me but I made a face, I wasn’t keen.

“Suit yourself,” shrugged Danny.

He shucked off his clothes, even his boxer briefs and walked to the water. My cock was desperately trying to escape my briefs at the sight of Danny’s naked back, his glutes and legs coiling and flexing with every step. It was like watching one of the ancient Greek statues in motion, and I found it hard to look away.

“Not a skinny dipper?” asked Jack, bringing me back to reality.

“Uh-um, n-no,” I stuttered. “I’ve never done it.”

“Well there’s no shame in that,” said Jack. “I prefer going in the stream not far from the cabin because it’s warmer.”

“Oh, cool,” I said. “I kind of want to, it’s just…”

I looked down at myself, drawing my knees a little closer my underwhelming chest. As much as I drooled over the bigger men, I felt incredibly self-conscious about my own body. I avoided gyms because I felt like everyone would laugh at me. Danny had even offered to workout with me, give me pointers, but my anxieties made me feel like everyone would look at him, then look at me and then feel pitiful at how much smaller I was. I never tried because if I did and failed, I would feel weak.

“Hey, Sammy,” said Jack, soothingly. “There’s no need to feel modest. We’re all guys here, nothing we haven’t seen before. No one’s gonna judge you.”

I felt Jack’s big hand rub my back comfortingly and it felt nice.

“Danny and me, we’re big guys,” said Jack. “It’s just how we are. But there’s no shame in being smaller or feeling awkward.”

He smiled and it was infectious because I smiled back. I stood up and undressed, walking to the water’s edge. Danny was swimming about and I dipped my toe in the water. I cursed under my breath at the wave of cold that hit me. The water was freezing and I wanted to go back.

“Just get in!” shouted Danny, who could see all of me fairly easily as my hands were tucked in my armpits. Luckily the cold had shrunk my boner.

I took a deep breath and practically ran into the water.

“FUCK!” I exclaimed as cold took over me.

I waded further in and began swimming toward Danny as my body started to adjust. We started splashing each other, which soon became a game of grab ass. Jack watched from the shore, smiling.

Our games in the water got very hands-on. Sometimes my hands would brush against his body and I’d feel the hard bulge of muscle pushing against Danny’s skin. Even with those brief touches, I marvelled at how solid Danny was. The water would just fall perfectly down his smooth body, manoeuvring through the ridges of every muscle group. Even just watching him breathe, his abdominal muscles contracting with every breath, was a beautiful sight. At one point Danny came up behind me and wrapped his body around mine to pull me under the water. I could feel his soft junk pressed against my ass and I fought every urge to get hard, to moan at the touch, feeling his hard muscles pushing against me as he held me tight.

After a while we were both getting a little tired and we still had to get back so we made our way over to the shore. As we got closer and the water was only up to our calves, my foot suddenly slipped and I stumbled. I managed to grab Danny to stop myself from falling but my ankle was throbbing, pain shooting up my leg.

“You okay?” asked Danny, a little panicked, his hands steadying me.

“Ye-yeah I think so,” I said, wincing.

I took another step but as soon as I put weight on my foot there was more pain and I couldn’t help but wince again. Within seconds Danny had scooped me up and was carrying me to the shore where Jack was now standing.

“I think it’s his foot,” said Danny to Jack, his voice full of worry.

Jack grabbed a towel from one of the bags and put it down so Danny could lay me on the ground. Danny looked incredibly worried but Jack kept an air of calm.

“I don’t see any blood or cuts, which foot is it?” asked Jack.

“My left, it’s my ankle,” I hissed.

Jack took my ankle in his hands and gently squeezed, sending pain back up my leg. I managed to hold back a sob.

“Can you move it?” asked Jack calmly. “Just wriggle your foot for me.”

I managed to move it but it hurt to do so. Jack sighed in relief.

“It’s alright Sammy, you just sprained it, nothing broken,” he said. “Danny, pass me the first aid kit.”

Danny did as he was told, almost never taking his eyes off me from worry, and Jack grabbed a roll of bandages and wrapped my ankle up.

“There we go, should be good as new within a few days if you keep your weight off it,” said Jack.

Danny handed me another towel so I could dry myself off. They both helped me get my shorts back on. I felt so pathetic and weak; only I would manage to sprain my ankle deep in some caves. I felt even more pathetic when Danny hoisted me up and carried me on his back on the way out. Jack thought it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to even try and take the way out of the caves with my ankle and Danny just picked me up without a word.

I felt bad because Jack had to carry all our bags but they both kept the mood light. It felt nice to be carried by Danny, another show of incredible strength and endurance, he didn’t even stop once. At one point my hand brushed his tank top covered pec and it flexed on instinct. Thankfully my throbbing ankle kept anything else from throbbing.

--

Hard Mountain - Chapter Four:

It had been a couple of days since my epic fail at the caves and my ankle was definitely feeling better. When we got back, Danny played nurse and brought food to my room and even helped me into the shower in the morning. After the first day, I could get around pretty much by myself but Jack insisted I stay in bed. They even unhooked the big TV in the lounge and brought it up for a movie marathon.

After three days I could walk pretty much fine and took my bandages off, joining them for breakfast.

“Feeling better?” asked Jack, putting a big plate of meat and egg whites in front of me before I’d even sat down.

“Loads,” I said. “Sorry for being a cripple.”

“Nonsense, these things happen,” said Jack. “Danny used to get all sorts of injuries, always tripping over something.”

“He still does,” I chuckled. “On our first day of college, we’d just picked up breakfast from the food hall and Danny managed to trip over nothing. His tray went flying, the food went everywhere and it was hilarious. I don’t think Vanessa Carmichael has ever liked you since you got milk and cereal all in her hair.”

Jack let out a roaring laugh and Danny playfully pouted. I was definitely getting more comfortable with Danny and Jack, plus I hadn’t heard any more middle of the night noises from them.

“So boys, I need to head into to town today to pick up a few things,” said Jack. “I’m all out of beer because some thirsty asshole has drunk most of it.”

Danny pretended to look innocent. Over the last few days, I found that Danny could knock back more than a few beers and not even feel it. Even I was drinking more, though not too many.

“Anyway, anything you guys want while I’m gone?”

We both shook our heads and Jack went up to go shower his workout sweat off before he left, so Danny and I cleaned up.

“You think you can manage a walk today?” Danny asked as I was putting dishes away.

“Yeah,” I said enthusiastically.

“Great, we won’t do anything too strenuous,” said Danny. “There’s a great little place nearby in the forest and it’s all flat ground.”

We finished up, packed a little lunch, Danny showered and changed before went out. Danny led us to a small clearing with plenty of shade only half hours walk away and we sat down on the ground close to each other.

“Are you having a good time here?” asked Danny.

I nodded. “It’s been really nice, and your dad is great. He’s really cool.”

Danny smiled happily. “I’ve never invited anyone up here before. I’m glad I get to share it with you. And I really hope we can get a good apartment off-campus next year.”

“Me too,” I said. “You’re pretty easy to live with. Though it’ll be weird when we graduate. My sister said it took her a while to get used to things once she went onto her masters and her old roommates had left, she’d gotten so used to living with them.”

“Yeah, I can imagine,” said Danny, a little quieter than usual. He was silent for a few seconds, pulling at the grass before he spoke again. “So what do you think you’ll do when you graduate?”

“I dunno,” I replied. “I’ve not really thought about it. You?”

“Well, I’ll probably take my LSAT and go to Law school,” said Danny, sighing.

My eyebrow rose. “But isn’t that what you want to do?”

“I do, but…” Danny paused. “I’ve always wanted to be a lawyer. But… I know this sounds so stupid but I when I finish undergrad, I kinda wanna go to Europe.”

“Europe?” I asked, smiling bemused. “Why’s that stupid?”

“It’s not, I guess,” replied Danny. “I just… I’ve been in education almost my whole life and I’d like a break, you know? Take a year off and go to all the capitals in Europe, see something different and new.”

“Have you talked to your Dad about it?” I asked.

Danny shook his head. “I know I should but I don’t want him to say no. I think he’ll just say I should go to law school first, but if I do then I’ll have to go straight into a law firm and start working and then I’ll never be able to go until I’m older and have a ton more responsibilities. I’d never be able to really enjoy myself that way.”

I put my hand on his knee comfortingly.

“Plus… I do want to be a lawyer but I also want to…” said Danny, before stopping.

It was weird seeing Danny so unsure of himself. Despite his odd clumsiness, Danny practically exuberated confidence. It was a sight to see such a big guy, who’d normally held himself like a pillar of strength, picking at grass and wildflowers in frustration.

“Want to…?” I encouraged. “Come on Danny, I’m not gonna judge you. What do you want to do?”

Danny sighed and looked up at me, looking a little embarrassed.

“I wanna… I wanna be like one of those pro bodybuilders,” said Danny, blushing.

“You mean like those guys who go on stage and flex their muscles?” I asked, feigning any knowledge of bodybuilding, though my cock was growing hard at the thought of Danny in skimpy posers.

“Yeah, I wanna do that,” he said, hanging his head. “You think it’s stupid right?”

“Absolutely not!” I exclaimed. “I think that would be awesome!”

“Really?” asked Danny with a small smile.

“Yeah, I mean, look at you!” I said. “How many nineteen year olds are as big as you are? You could probably start doing it now, you’re pretty big as it is and I’m sure there’s some local competitions by campus.”

“But Dad… he said…” said Danny. “In the past he said those things were stupid. I know he’s a big guy and when I was growing up, I asked why he didn’t do it as he just kept getting bigger and bigger and he said that it wasn’t a real job, that he didn’t need to prove himself that way.”

“But I bet he’d be happy for you if you wanted to do it,” I said. “I’ve only known your Dad a few days but I can tell he just wants you to be happy. You won’t know that unless you talk to him.”

Danny nodded. “Thanks Sam, I’m so glad you understand. I’ve never told anyone that stuff before. It… it feels so good to get it off my chest, you know? You’re the best friend I’ve ever had.”

Before I knew what was happening, Danny had pulled me into a tight hug. His hard muscles pushed into my body and warmth emanating from under his skin that felt so good to be enveloped in. He smelled so good and I wanted to kiss him so badly. But I couldn’t, because if I was wrong then I knew I would lose him.

We headed back to the house later in the afternoon. Jack hadn’t come back yet so we hung out in my room. We took the lounge TV from my room back downstairs and then spent an hour talking about Danny’s trip to Europe. I’d been to France and Italy so I told some anecdotes from my vacations there and Danny hung on every word.

“Maybe if you time it right, and you do well at some comps here, you could enter some European competitions,” I said. “Really build up your profile overseas.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” said Danny, smiling excitedly. “And you would come with me, right?”

I paused at Danny’s question. My family didn’t have that kind of money to pay for me to live abroad for a year. What savings they had went on paying for college tuition and living expenses for both my sister and me so we wouldn’t be in debt when we graduated.

“I don’t know,” I said honestly. “We’ll see.”

“If it’s the money you’re worried about, don’t be,” said Danny. “I have a trust fund I get access to when I’m twenty-one. It should cover us both.”

“You don’t have to do that!” I protested.

“But I want to,” said Danny, smiling. “I want you come with me. It would be boring if I was by myself and you’re my best friend, so we’d have a ton of fun. Whaddya say? Come and keep this idiot company?”

I laughed, shaking my head.

“Fine, fine,” I said. “But you’re not an idiot, Danny. You’re a decent, intelligent guy. A little clumsy sometimes but no one’s perfect.”

“I’m really glad we’re friends, Sam,” said Danny. “You just… get me. You don’t think I’m weird and it’s been so easy to be open with you, which is something. I’ve never met anyone I could be myself around without feeling awkward, I find it hard to connect with people and all through school I closed myself off and pushed people away. Living with you has helped me open up more and I’m really grateful for that, Sam.”

“To be honest, when we first met I thought you were a meathead,” I said, which made Danny laugh. “But I guess the old saying is right, never judge a book by its cover. I’ve never clicked with someone so quickly before either.”

Danny smiled his goofy smile and we got talking about bodybuilding. I asked him a bunch of questions, pretending I knew nothing about it so I could hear Danny’s thoughts on the subject. He liked a lot of the bodybuilders I did and the way he described them made my cock throb.

“Okay, so I need an unbiased opinion,” said Danny, getting off the bed. “I’ve been practising a routine when you’ve been at your book club thing.”

“Literary discussion group,” I corrected him. “How many times do I have to tell you?”

“Yeah, that thing,” chuckled Danny. “So like I said, I’ve been practising a routine and I just want an honest opinion. Do you mind?”

I tried not to turn bright red but I had no idea if I succeeded.

“Sure, show me what you got,” I said, nervously.

Danny pulled off his t-shirt and pushed his shorts down his legs until he stood in his boxer briefs. I didn’t know where to look, especially trying to avoid his bulging crotch, but I had to keep my eyes on him. He pulled the bottoms of his underwear up and tucked them into the waistband so he could show as much skin as possible. I could feel myself getting warmer and I put my hands on my lap to hide any signs of tenting.

Danny began his routine, sucking his breath is and flexing each individual muscle group as hard as he could to make them stand out to the max. I gulped, swallowing down saliva, watching him flex. I wanted to touch him. I wanted to run over and start groping his big, flexed muscles and run my tongue over them. My fantasies were coming true, being in the unfettered presence of real, near-naked big muscles. But it was like visiting the Louvre, you could stand close to beautiful pieces of art but you just couldn’t touch it.

Danny finished his routine with a most muscular and I clapped. I didn’t even realise I was doing it but he enjoyed it, finishing the pose and bowing.

“So?” said Danny, out of breath and sweaty. “What d’you think?”

“Wow,” I said, taken aback. “You looked great!”

“Anything I could do better?” asked Danny.

I ran over the routine in my mind and bit my lip. It made me look like I was thinking, but I was trying to stop myself from moaning.

“If anything, you looked good; certainly showed everything off,” I said, clearing my throat. “But it’s a little all over the place. Don’t get me wrong, it was good but maybe just have a little more… natural progression. Like… your upper body is probably your best area, it had the best definition. So maybe start from the bottom and work your way up. That way you’re drawing the eyes up.

Danny nodded in understanding.

“I’m gonna work harder on my legs, really get them standing out,” he said.

“They look amazing already,” I said, blushing.

“Thanks, Sam,” said Danny, sitting on the bed and putting a hand on my shoulder. “It’s really helpful to know these things, and I’ll keep working hard until you think it’s perfect.”

“Glad I could help,” I said, glowing red by that point. “I think you’re gonna do really well.”

“I know I will, because you’ll be there with me,” he said. “Every step of the way. I want you there cheering me on.”

I nodded.

“Absolutely!”

--

Chapter Five: Jack takes Sam to the stream and his junk definitely doesn't shrink...

D'awwww, Sam and Danny are so~~~ cute together. ^^ <3

And is it just me or does Danny have a bit of childish enthusiasm? ;3 It makes him so cute. Not just that, but I bet Danny and Jack have their suspicions about Sam being gay and having the hits for them. >;P lol

I do wonder if Sam will be getting bigger together with Danny on Danny's road to bodybuikder god. >;3 <3

• Upvote 3

I do wonder if Sam will be getting bigger together with Danny on Danny's road to bodybuikder god. >;3 <3

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering about myself.  I certainly hope so.  Small guys growing big is so hot . . .much hotter than already-big guys getting freaky.  (at least, that's my opinion).

• Upvote 1