I love it when a guy and a nice demon meet each other and the guy wouod break any views the demon has of humanity and everything. And even falls in love wuth the guy because he is so different. I hope that the guy won't change and let it all go to his head and let the demon down and all. <='( Would be so more romantic to have them be in a relationship together where the demon learns how some humans are not like all the other humans he has helped and that they will both help each other realise their dreams and fatasies together. ^^

This story has so much potential to be a wonderful romantic musclegrowth story between a human and demon. 83 <3 <3

Thanks for the nice words. Feel free to correct me or throw out ideas. I have a good idea of where I want to take this story and I usually write in between waiting for quick parties in DFO. So I hope to get out new parts every few days. Today was a really slow day in DFO, so now here's a very short part. I can't wait to write part 3 now that I have a really good idea in mind.

Part 2

It was 5pm the next day and Rex wanted me to have dinner with him. So there I was, dressed in a nicely fitted polo and shorts while he was dressed in what seemed to be the baggiest clothes he could find. I felt like I beefed him up for nothing. Perhaps just because he was bigger didn't mean he had the swagger to go with it. 15 or 20 pounds on a guy his height isn't much to look at anyway. He chose a nice diner and a corner booth, insisting I take the booth that hid my face from the view of other dinners. He didn't want people to rudely stare at me, so at least he was being considerate. He ordered some sort of chicken salad and I just had water.

I didn't have the nerve to tell him demons didn't need to eat. He quickly ate to quash the awkwardness between us and asked what I wanted to do. Of course, walking around in the park was my first suggestion. I liked the park. There weren't many humans and it was a big pile of nature. So that's 2 great things. He tried his best at small talk until I finally spoke up.

“I'm a demon. There is no connecting with me. Just state your business and stop wasting our time.”

“But. . . You're a person. Being a demon shouldn't matter.” He nervously replied. I was honestly shocked to hear him say that. A slight smile slid across my face without my permission and it refused to leave. I looked down at the ground so he wouldn't see. “So, come on, humor me. What do you like?”

“I like building things, painting things, working out, studying, and a little bit of everything. Demons don't sleep and we mature incredibly fast once we're born. So I basically have 24 years of being awake under my belt.”

He laughed, and it was actually kind of cute to hear. “You like studying and you call me a nerd.”

“Well, getting straight A's for something I'm paying for seems like a good idea.” I changed the subject, only because things were starting to get good. He was throwing out too many compliments and he was getting less antsy. He was a human. I didn't want to make him happy. I thought he'd call me out here for business, but that wasn't the case. “So. You're a virgin. Wow, 22 years on this earth and nobody has even played with your cock or ass yet. How sad.”

“Wait. . . How did you. . .”

“I can tell a lot about a man's body by touching it. I can even tell your lips didn't get much action for over the years either. I guess you've only dated a few guys, and you only asked me out because I was sooo unique and apparently sooo nice; not to mention I made you sooo hard. So what do you really want from me, Rex? You should know by now that I'm blunt. Don't waste my time.”

“I asked you out because you're nice. . . I want to get to know you. I don't want to get close to you to abuse your magic. I bet a lot of jerks already tried that. I'm not that kind of guy. . . I really want to get to know you.” The way he hesitated to speak bothered me, especially because he already knew what he wanted to say. He was just too nervous to saying it without preparing himself first. "Add, I'm sor-. . . I'm sorry that you feel like this is a waste of time. . ."

“So it's not for my magic. Is it for sex then?”

“No! No! I'm not that kind of guy!” He became defensive, “I just. . . I'm really lonely. This college is great for academics but most of the guys here are into sports. I feel like I'm the only gay guy here who doesn't like sports. . . And. . . You're probably the only demon around for miles since humans outnumber demons. So I thought we could keep each other company since we're both kind of lonely here.”

“I get fuck toys whenever I want and I don't need to converse with humans. I'm far from lonely.” That last part was far from the truth. Rex was a sweet guy. To be honest, I wanted sex. I always did. Though I know even if I threw the idea out there for me to pound his ass or suck me off, he wouldn't take it. “Your sincerity and lack of horniness is killing me here, Rex.”

“I'm sorry. . .”

“Don't be. I don't like liars. I like men who tell the truth and don't hide their intentions. I can tell it's difficult for you to talk to me. Not because I'm a demon, but because I'm very sexy and confident. Yeah. I'm a narcissist. I know I'm hot.”

“A narcissist wouldn't be as generous as you were yesterday.” He smiled.

I had to change the subject again. “So then, that's all cleared up. What do you liked to do?”

“I like to play video games, work out, and study. I'm a really boring guy.” He seemed embarrassed. "The more I talk to you, the more I realize you're probably way too cool for me. You're also way hotter than me so I guess I'm wasting your time. You can get any guy you w-"

I decided I would help him forget about his embarrassment for a moment by interrupting him. I put my hand behind his head and pulled him down to my level. I kissed him just to see how he would react. He tried to kiss me back, but it was obvious he had no game when it came to this kind of intimacy. So we kept going at it for a minute until he found the right way to use his lips. My hand was still behind his head, tussling his blond hair. I couldn't help but stare at his olive colored eyes. When we pulled away he looked like he was in a daze. That make-out sesh was lame for me, but it told me a lot about Rex. At least he seemed to enjoy it. Humans sucked. Maybe Rex didn't.

“It's good to know you're a fast learner.” I smirked, “Even with 24 hours a day to do things, I'm pretty damn boring too."

• Upvote 19

Whohoo!!! The first steps are taken!!! 8D I can hardly wait to see what will happen next. ^w^

I'm really happy that you chose to have Add begin to have a slight interest in Rex. 83 I hope it will grow out into the beautiful and strong and controversial relationship that I (maybe some other people too) can imagine them to be in, in the future. 83

This one's pretty long. I was lucky and had a party with 2 summoners, so they basically carried through dungeons as I wrote naughty stuff. Just a heads up, this one contains growth and sex. It's also set about 2 weeks from the 2nd part. This might be the last part. I still think I really need to work on growth portions of stories like this. It's actually really hard. I feel like I'm being repetitive with word choices and descriptions. :C

Part 3

I liked to fuck massive men. Muscular men, to be more specific. I liked pounding their tight muscled asses. I liked hearing their baritone moans as I ravaged their body with intense levels of pleasure. Rex could never offer me that, so our relationship wouldn't go past kissing and cuddling. Emotionally I could be with him in that way, but my body refused. I did like him, it's just he couldn't arouse my body. Demons liked stronger partners, since stronger partners means more stamina. . . Which means more excess energy being released during sex. Demons only preferred partners like that because their bodies would only accept strong people.

I felt sorry for Rex while I was watching him work out. No matter how hard he'd push those weights, his body would always be on the lithe side. It actually bothered me that humans were bound to their genetics, but then again, demons were bound to their body and its needs. Inside, Rex was a bodybuilder; a masculine man who was perhaps still a beta at heart. His determination, his focus, his form. All of it was perfect. I could feel the amounts of energy his body was expending. I wanted to grow him some more, but I couldn't tell why I wanted to do it. Was it because I wanted him to be fuck-worthy of a demon? Or was it because I really thought he deserved it?

After Rex was done working out, he wiped his sweaty bangs from his forehead and waved at me as he went into the locker room. I continued to wait, trying to sort my feelings about Rex. He's definitely my boyfriend. He is definitely ready for sex after a week of being with me, now coming up on 2 weeks. How would I break it to him? My body won't let me get hard without forcing my member to become erect. And you know what they say about forcing things.

We walked back to my place, since I was going to show him my place for the first time. Once inside, he looked around. Admiring the furniture and various designs. I made it all myself, since I had the time to do so. I plopped down on the couch and he followed suit. Except he straddled my lap and wrapped his arms around me. He bent down and kissed me a few times, going straight to the most passionate things he could muster. He was even using his tongue to show what he's learned from me, and damn, it felt amazing. His cock was already hard, straining his shorts. So much for being a shy virgin. He must have been 6.8” long, which is decent for a human. He noticed that I wasn't getting hard, though.

“Add, is something wrong?”

“Rex, look.” I looked into those beautiful olive eyes, trying to figure out a way to sugar coat things. I didn't want to hurt him. “A demon's body is different from a human's body. Our functions are not under our control, in fact, it's almost like we work to please our bodies first. Our bodies only see results and not feelings. So sex to demons is essentially just another way to get excess energy. The stronger and more lively the target, the more sexual energy they'll release during sex. It's energy they couldn't use anyway, so it would be a win-win situation.”

“OK? So you feel weird about munching on the sex-energy or whatever?”

“No. Rex, you're not exactly the strongest guy. I like you a lot. But my body doesn't seem to think there's a reason to please you. Sex with you would only produce minimal amounts of excess energy. You can't make me hard as you are now. I wish I could change it, but I can't.”

He paused and looked away. He seemed hurt. I tried to console him but he just backed away. “You can't change it, so I guess it's not your fault. . .”

“I really want to. Believe me, I do.”

He paused once more and got off my lap. He walked over to a mirror and stared at it for a few moments. I could see his face light up in the reflection. “But you could change me.”

“I could.” I was surprised he would be up to change just to have sex with me. Surprised and happy. “I want you to do it for yourself, though. Not for me.”

“Why can't I do it for both? If it means I can be intimate with my boyfriend and be stronger, then why not?” He smiled, “Besides, bigger is better!”

“Yes. Yes it is.” I stood up and approached him. I caressed his cheek and looked into his eyes, searching his most frequent dreams. I was piecing together what he really wanted to be. I'm not sure I could give him what he desired, but I'd try anyway. To get what he wanted, he would have to sacrifice more than 2 measly years of life force. “I'm going to need you to commit to something or trade for this to work. It has to be serious.”

“Oh.” He sighed, “Sex with a huge guy gets you energy, right? So what if I. . . What if I let you use my body whenever you need more energy for 5 years? That'd be worth more than 5 years worth of energy up front, right? I'll be at your beck and call no matter what.”

“That's a start. It means even if you didn't want sex, your body would force you to anyway.” I was glad he offered that on the first go-around. Rex was most certainly a beta, so being at my beck and call would feel natural for him. “I'm not sure how big that will make you, but I'll try my best to get you what you really want. So, Rex, do we have a deal? Just strip to confirm you are OK with the terms.”

He eagerly stripped, not having a second thought. Rex wanted to be larger and he wanted to have sex with me. He wanted both, and I also wanted both for him too. I worked my magic right away, starting from his neck. I massaged his traps and shoulders, making Rex melt right in my hands. I could feel his traps bulk upwards and his shoulders made my grip loosen so I could accommodate his broadening shoulders. He let out a soft sigh and I could see beads of sweat starting to form. Of course, his cock was standing at attention and I was feeling mine twitch. My hands slid over to his biceps and triceps, which I could barely fit my hand over. When they ballooned, I couldn't even touch my two hands together if I wrapped them around his beefy arm. His forearms pulsed and became sharply defined, growing slightly in size and thickening his wrists.

My hands glided down to his pecs, groping what little bumps he had until it took less effort. Soon his pecs were raised enough so I could no longer grab them all. He let out a moan as I lingered around his nipples, making them more sensitive to my touch before moving on. “Add. . .”

“Are you having second thoughts? I can't stop.” I halted my movement and let my hands play with his chest hair. He was still growing, even if it was slowed down a bit.

“I. . . I understand. . .” He sighed, “It's scary. I feel like I'm about to give up myself.”

“Just relax. You're not being torn down to nothing, you're being built up.” He nodded and I resumed my movement downward, gliding over his abs and tracing the shallow lines throughout his stomach region.

Across his abs, around his obliques, and over the alluring lines that went straight down to his pelvis. Each faint line was becoming deeper and more defined. He let out a louder moan this time, probably because the growth was happening so close to his manhood Then came his glutes, I reached around and let them balloon just a bit, making him have the perfect muscled bubble butt; something we could both enjoy. Then came his cock, I pulled on it a bit, stretching it by 2 inches and making it more sensitive. My cock was still bigger by quite a bit, so I didn't mind him having a larger manhood. It'd just be more to play with. His body shook as he tried to steady himself and his breathing sped up. I could no longer wrap my hand around his thicker cock, and moved right down to his balls. I fondled them until they felt like large eggs in my hand.

“Almost done.” I looked up at him as I knelt down to the ground. He looked down and nodded. I realized I couldn't see his entire face anymore thanks to his extended pecs. I couldn't help but smile at my handiwork. He was becoming close to what he desired to be.

Last was his legs. I ran my hands over his hairy quads, feeling the once rigid but flat surface bulge outward. It was at that time that I realized his increase testosterone levels had made his hair thicker. He now had teardrops above his knees and his stance widened. If he didn't have a swagger to his walk, he'd need one to accommodate his package. Finally was his calves and ankles, which were probably the easiest parts. I just shaped up his calves, adding some mass and made sure to strengthen his ankles, including his tendons. His new legs might not have been the hugest compared to other men, but they were definitely the toughest.

Even thought I was finished, he was still panting. He was too aroused to even speak. I stood up and admired him from afar, almost impressed with what he had become. His body was not humongous, though he could pass for a natural bodybuilder. Maybe he wouldn't win any contests, unless of course, the contests were solely based on how impressive the muscles actually looked. His muscles were covered in denser golden fur than they once were. And despite that, his muscles were still visible. I could tell where each muscle started and ended, and even the exact shape they were. His veins were prominent too, almost putting my vascularity to shame. I spun him around so he could see himself in the mirror.

“Whu-” He groaned, his voice an octave deeper than it once was. His eyes widened and his cock throbbed even more. “I'm. . .”

“You're hard everywhere.” I massaged his back, letting his lats and other back muscles grow. I almost forgot about those. His shape changed a bit, giving him a classic V-shape that most bodybuilders strived for. “And now I'm pretty hard too.”

Rex turned around and grabbed me, looking down to see my erect member. The feral lust and higher testosterone levels were too much for him to bear. He couldn't control himself. His breathing was heavy and his cock was leaking precum.

“I need it, Add. I need it now.” He growled.

For a virgin he sure was eager and fearless. For now, anyway. I nodded and backed away, pointing to the floor. “Lay on your back. I've got to go get something.”

I walked to my bedroom to grab some lube and came back with no clothes on. He was lying on the floor, his chest quickly rising and falling in anticipation. My cock was throbbing, but it still felt like my body was deciding if that man would be enough for producing energy. I bent down and applied lube to my fingers, gently massaging his virgin asshole. He groaned and his ass tightened up, making work even harder for me.

“Relax, Rex. I'm going to take care of you. I'm going to give you what you need and I'm going to get what I want. I'm finally going to get to express my feeling for you in the best way I know how to. I really want you.”

“You want me?” He softly laughed, “You never said that before.”

“Yeah. I do. I want you so bad, you have no idea.” His ass loosened up and let my two fingers slide in. I massaged his insides, lubing up all that I could and loosening up his ass muscles so he could accommodate the tip of my cock at the very least.

I got on top of him and kissed his lips, gently biting them and giving him a whole different spectrum of sensations to deal with. One hand tweaked his nipple while the other caressed his cobblestone stomach. Something about his body hair against my smooth skin felt so right. Rex became a bit more forward as he took the lube from my hand, while I moved down to kiss his neck. He pulled my head back up so he could kiss me on the lips and kept me preoccupied. Meanwhile, his hands were working my cock by lubing it up real good. His hands roughly storked all 10” of my cock, and he had a good idea of how I liked to have my cock gripped. Oh, that man had some tricks up his sleeve and my demon body decided right there and then that he was worth the energy. And to me, this was worth something just for the sole purpose of finally pleasing my boyfriend.

I backed away and angled myself properly, teasing his ass with the tip of my cock. It loosened up instantly, letting my cock enter his virgin ass. It was tight and warm. It felt better than any other man I slept with before him. I slowly slid inside of him and he gripped the carpet, trying to hold back any sounds or signs of pain. I stopped halfway in and let him get used to my fat cock. I rubbed his thick quads while waiting, noticing his breathing was becoming less erratic. That was about to change. I pulled out, leaving only the tip of my cock in, then thrust back in using a bit more of my cock's length. He gripped the carpet again and let out a moan he couldn't even try to hold back. It sounded more like pleasure than pain.

I continued thrusting, angling my pelvis and slightly changing my stance every 3 thrusts. I was trying to find the right form to give him the most pleasure, which would also produce the most energy. After about 39 thrusts he let out another moan. Except this time his back arched and he clutched the carpet. The deep moan followed into a symphony of moans, and it surely was music to my ears. I kept at it, pounding his ass and grinding his prostate in all the right ways. He couldn't even control his body anymore. Rex's muscles tensed and pulsed, his breathing was fast and hectic. His body was covered in sweat, making his sweet masculine scent cloud my senses.

“Add. . . Add. . .” He tried to call me. By the look of his cock and balls, he was close.

“Almost there, Rex.” I replied, hastening my thrusts to get him where I wanted him.

One last, long, powerful, and deep moan escaped his lips as his cock erupted. His muscles tensed harder than I ever seen while his veins pulsed to the rhythm of his quickened heartbeat. His cock throbbed and spilled batch after batch of cum on to his body and on to the floor. Some even got on me, not that I minded at all. My giant cock was filling his ass with my seed, and I kept thrusting to prolong his orgasm and mine. The energy coming from his was fantastic and it felt like a secondary orgasm as I was absorbing the energy. However, my body knew the amount of energy wasn't what it should be. He was big, but not big enough for my body. Soon there was no more cum and our cocks shot blanks a few times before stopping entirely. Our cocks weren't fully flaccid, but they were telling us that we couldn't handle another sexual encounter like that for a while.

I fell on top of him and he tried to wrap his arms around me. Instead, his arms just flopped to the sides. His entire body felt pumped, like he just had an intense workout. But it was obvious he couldn't move even if he wanted to.

“Thanks for trusting me with your body.” I kissed Rex on the cheek and cuddled up to him. “I know you were scared but you braced yourself and went with it anyway.”

“I wanted to. . . I really wanted to. . .” He looked at me and smiled. “I do trust you. . . And. . . That was the best thing ever. . . You're amazing, Add. . . I don't think. . . I can handle it. . . Just yet. . . So tired. . .”

“It's not from the energy absorption, it's from the orgasm.” I reassured him, though he most likely wasn't thinking about that. “Go ahead and sleep. I'll be here.”

“Demons. . . Don't sleep. . .”

“That's fine. Just because I don't, doesn't mean you can't sleep. I'll just stay here and keep those nightmares away.” I kissed him once more. “Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up. I promise.”

“You. . . Better. . . Be. . .” His eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. I was expecting him to be dreaming, but he wasn't. Not yet. It was weird, actually. I think I laid there with him for 4 hours and he only had a couple short dreams. I never tried sleeping or dreaming, so I didn't really know how it all worked. It was interesting to say the least.

I remember 2 of those dreams involved the same subject. We were both working out and I was huge, perhaps double my size. He was huge too, but not as huge as I was. Then it lead to sweaty sex, which of course made his newly grown cock push up against me in real life. The 2nd time we were working out, but both of us were growing at an intense rate before our cocks erupted from an intense series of orgasms. If I had dreams, they'd probably be very close to what he was dreaming about.

I wondered, though, if I could make those dreams come true for both of us.

• Upvote 22

Whoa. That went quickly. 8D Is there gonna be a sort of flashback to the 2 weeks between part 2 and part 3 so we can see how they changed from strangers to boyfriends? It's awesome that they are, but there wasn't much chemistry between them in the 1st and 2nd parts and all of a sudden they are boyfriends in the 3rd, it's a little fast. ^^; I do love the newest part and I hope that there would be a part 4 where one of those dreams would come true. But if this is gonna be the final part then that is fine too. ;3 <3 <3