Little Mouse - Part Three

londonboy

Holy smoke that was SO awesome... Wait.... I'm gonna read it again!

I think I'll pass a forum-wide resolution which recommends that everyone read Londonboy's stories at least TWICE.

• Upvote 4

The thing about this story that makes it so wonderful: I can picture in my head what is going on, how the characters are developing, the emotions involved...but like real life, I don't know where things are headed.  I have suspicions and theories, but I just don't know.  It isn't clear and obvious--and I love that!  This isn't predictable and I don't know where the next chapter will lead.  Thank you, LondonBoy for another relationship driven piece.  It is so satisfying to have complex relationships, hopes, fears, tensions, playing out.  I cant wait for the next installment.

• Upvote 2

Michael is slowly falling for Tommy!! YAY!! 8D God I hooe those two will get together and show Matt a thing or two someday soon. ^^ Just because someone is the biggest guy in school/college doesn't mean that he should be a total rude and possessive ass that sees our growing hero as his personal plaything after all. >.=.>;

• Upvote 3

LB, you have apologized in advance for the length of this story but to me it is just the necessary timing. I can't wait to see Michael and TC hooking up but it will only be amazing after such tender and precious moments like this chapter. I absolutely love it!

Thank you so much...hoping to see Michael a freaking muscle Bull with his monstrous TC at his side

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...