Hard Mountain - Chapter Two

Hey guys, here is chapter two of Hard Mountain. Not gonna lie, this story is a slow burner and not much happens but only Monday 'til the next part. So please enjoy, comment, send me cake... and stuff...

Chapter One

Hard Mountain - Chapter Two:

By the time Danny and I had spent a couple of hours hiking around the forest, the sun was starting to set and the smells of cooking meat filled the air. Jack had set up a barbeque on the back porch with an array of meats grilling nicely.

“Enjoy your walk?” asked Jack, who was now wearing a tight grey tank top with a beer in one hand and a spatula turning the food over in the other.

“It was great,” I said. “It really is beautiful out here.”

“We went out to the valley, got a great view of Hard Mountain,” said Danny, taking a seat on one of the benches by the fold out table.

“It was breath-taking,” I said. “I’m surprised there aren’t more people out here.”

“Well not a lot of people know about this place, it’s not as noteworthy as most places,” said Jack. “Though Hard Mountain does have an interesting history. Some people have said that the mountain is cursed so a lot of people avoid it these days. Though it’s said that supposedly there used to be a tribe of Native Americans who lived in the valley at the foot of the mountain. They were some of the greatest warriors, never lost a fight, but generally kept to themselves. Well, until the colonials came with guns anyway. But the stories say that when the men of the tribe came of age, they would have to climb up to the peak of the mountain with nothing but the skin of their backs to prove they were worthy, that they were strong. Many never made it but those who did would become great and powerful warriors. Pretty awesome story, my grandfather used to tell me it when I was little, though no one really knows about it or if it’s even true.”

Jack began to pile cooked meat onto a plate and placed it on the table. There were chicken breasts, bacon, beefsteaks, turkey burgers… a whole lot of meat. Danny and I politely waited as Jack went into the kitchen and returned with a big bowl full of veggies and a couple of beers. He placed the bowl down and handed Danny and me a beer each. Jack noticed my hesitance, raising an eyebrow as I slowly took the bottle.

“Not a drinker?”

“Uh…” I mumbled, blushing. “I never had alcohol before. My family don’t really drink, except for wine at nice dinners but me and my sister were never allowed to have any.”

Jack smiled sympathetically. “Well don’t worry Sammy, I won’t tell anyone. And you can trust me; I’m a lawyer. I can get you some bottled water if you’d prefer?”

“No, no!” I objected, blushing even redder. I hated the name Sammy because it brought back a lot of bad memories from when I was younger. But when Jack called me that it felt kind of nice, like I was part of the family. “Beer’s fine. Thank you.”

Jack took a seat next to Danny and the two burly men began piling meat and veggies on their plates, enough food on each plate to feed a family of four. I took what was left after they had raided what they could, a chicken breast and some of the veggies. I felt incredibly awkward at my meagre in comparison amount of food. I knew Danny was a big eater but this was the most I’d seen him have in one serving, even the sons of lawyers had to live on a budget at college.

“So Sammy, Danny’s told me a little about you but I’d like to know more,” said Jack, taking a break from eating huge mouthfuls of meat. “Tell us a little about your family.”

“Well my Stepfather’s a doctor and my Mom is a grade school teacher,” I said. “My older sister is taking her PhD, she wants to be an oncologist.”

“Following in his footsteps huh?” asked Jack. “Just like Danny here, he wants to be a lawyer like me.”

“She’s really nice,” said Danny. “She was there at Christmas. Sam has a really nice family, they’re really supportive of him.”

I nodded. “They’ve always wanted what’s best for us and do what they can to help.”

“And what about your biological father?” asked Jack. “What does he do?”

I paused for a second, frowning at the mention. “He’s… not around.”

Jack nodded in understanding, sipping his beer. I followed suit. It was a funny taste but it wasn’t unpleasant, some nice imported kind.

“What are you studying at college? What are you hoping to major in?” asked Jack, thankfully changing subject.

“Uh… English lit with a minor in creative writing,” I said.

“Ah, so you wanna be a writer huh?” asked Jack.

I nodded. “I’ve always liked writing as a kid so I hope one day to be published. I’ve had little things published in competitions and things but it’s always been my dream to be a published author.”

‘Not to mention the dozens of muscle growth stories I’ve posted online…’ I thought to myself.

“That’s great, I hope I get to read something of yours someday,” said Jack, smiling. “Back at the house I have a pretty nice collection, I’m sure you know that Danny’s not much of a reader by now.”

“Hey!” chuckled Danny, playfully punching Jack’s thick deltoid. “I read!”

“Yeah, if it has pictures and cartoons in it,” retorted Jack, grinning.

“They’re not pictures, it’s manga,” Danny protested. “And you can’t talk, you like it too.”

We all laughed. Jack and I started discussing our favourite books and authors, he told me about some of the rare first editions he had collected and I was practically drooling, more than how I was drooling at his incredible body. The conversation then turned to some of the experiences Danny and I had had as freshmen with Jack recounting his own funny college stories, most of them on the wrong side of the law. The sun got lower and lower as the evening went on until only the moon, stars and porch light lit the table.

“Well boys, it’s getting late,” said Jack. “You two go to bed, I’ll get this cleaned up. I’m thinking we hit the caves at the foot of the valley tomorrow so you should rest up.”

We wished each other goodnight and I went back to my room, Danny insisting he help clear the dishes away. I got undressed once I was in private and climbed into bed, lazily playing with my cock. I felt exhausted from the walk, the warmth of food and my one beer I spent hours nursing in my belly. But I couldn’t sleep, it was still kind of warm out and everything from today was at the forefront of my mind; Jack, the forest, Jack in a tank top, the cabin, Jack talking about books, Hard Mountain, Danny, shirtless Jack. Naked Danny and Jack.

This was a very different world to my own, my hosts having a very different father-son relationship to my own. My father wasn’t around and my Stepfather, as much as he loved me, was a very distant man with me. When he wasn’t working, he was playing golf or having dinner with colleagues. When I was growing up I spent more time with my Mom. She was very attentive as a mother, taking me to the library or bookstores. She even took some friends from high school and me to, as my sister would call it, a “Geek Convention”.  My Mom spent the day staring at scantily clad and weirdly dressed people with no clue what was going on but she’d been very flustered when she found out she could take a photo with Brent Spiner. She’d always had a soft spot for Data.

Eventually, I drifted off to sleep. But not for long…

I was awoken by a loud moan, and then another. Immediately I recognised the voice belonging to Danny. He moaned again and my cock sprung up. I quietly got out of bed and put my ear to the wall.

“Shh… you’ll wake him up,” I barely heard it but knew that voice belonged to Jack.

“It’s okay,” whispered Danny breathily. “He –ah– he’s a heavy sleeper. T-trust me—OH FUCK!”

“Cum for me boy,” said Jack in a growl. “Come on…”

I sprang back from the wall as Danny let out another loud moan.

‘Are… are they?’ I thought. ‘No… they can’t be…’

I kept still for a few minutes and then I heard Danny’s door open and close quietly, followed by another.

‘What the hell?’

--

Chapter Three: The trio explore a cave and things get wet.