Shade

Links to previous Scotty stories:

Scotty

Scotty 2.0

“Looks like you got enough food there for ten line backers Balotelli!”

I quickly became aware of Mike Rogers standing next to me. He reached over and solidly slapped my back by way of friendly greeting, one linebacker to another. I didn’t really feel the impact of his great thumping hit on my wide lats and I suspected by the expression that passed briefly across his cheerful face that it might actually have hurt his hand a little.

Pained or not, Rogers reached around me and grabbed a handful of fries from the big pile I had on my lunch tray, shoving them into his wide open mouth with a shit eating grin. Well I should say off one of my trays. I was feeling hungrier than usual today and so I was balancing a couple heavily laden plastic trays as I made my way through the lunch line to the cashier. Mike was the second biggest defensive tackle on the team after me, and until very recently the biggest. But even he didn’t have enough strength to really make me feel it.

“Yeah,” said another voice conversationally butting in, “I think coach is still pissed he lost his star running back to the defensive line this year.”

That new voice was from Casey Wilton. He was a damn good quarterback with a fine arm. Most folks would consider him a solid specimen of manhood, but next to me he was tiny.

I shrugged my shoulders. They were three times as wide as Wilton’s. “What can I do? I like being big. And I’ve found it’s more fun to take down the other team’s offense.”

“Ain’t that the truth Hulk boy.” Casey and Mike had skipped through the line and moved in front of me to the verbal annoyance of several other people in the line.

After all what were your teammates for if not to skip ahead of the angry lunch crowd waiting in line?

Casey continued undeterred by the complaints behind us. “You’re big enough to be a whole defensive line all by yourself.”

“That tackle you made last Friday!” whistled Rogers. “You took out three of those big fuckers on the Emory offense like they was nothing. And each of those bastards was my size!”

“As easy as that,” I confirmed. “If coach thinks I can be more effective as a wall, then I’m happy to oblige. Besides Rogers, you’re looking a little skinny these days.”

“You and Dick Wank sure as hell hulked out this summer.”

“I wouldn’t let him hear you say that Rogers. You know how touchy he is.”

Rogers massaged his jaw thoughtfully and I knew he’d discovered the hard way that Rich had literally outgrown any form of bullying. The last guy that had made a derogatory comment had ended up hurting for a few days.

“You and him have gotten to be tight Balotelli.” This was from Casey. I think some of my former teammates were a little jealous of my new bromance with Rich.

It hadn’t been a day back at school and I’d grown so much that the coaches moved me to defense. No one really remarked on my size, or Rich’s, since a lot of people hadn’t seen much of either of us on the first day of school. But I knew folks were muttering about it. And one look at the two of us together and it was clear we shared a love of getting huge, although that was about all we had in common.

However I genuinely liked the kid despite his hang-ups. Once you got past his guard of course. And it was after all mostly my fault he’d gotten picked on by the jocks since eighth grade. No one’s perfect right?

In any case I felt the need to defend him to my teammates. “He’s my bro and lifting partner. He’s all right, even if he doesn’t like football much. Leave him alone.”

Casey had reached the end of the line and paid for his food. Rogers was at the till as well.

“Don’t worry big guy. A friend of yours is a friend of ours.” Casey slapped my ass as he said it. “Ouch! You got iron shoved down your drawers? I might start calling you iron cheeks from now on.”

“Not if you want to live to play at next Friday’s game,” I warned him.

I was serious about that. Some simple ragging was okay, but you couldn’t let it get out of hand. And I liked Casey, but he was far too into the grab-ass for my taste. Some things you needed to cut off before they get started.

Casey just laughed it off. The boys headed out to the football tables as I set down my trays to pay. “Will we see you over at the table bro?” Casey hollered to me as I paid.

“Naw man. I’m gonna keep the Dweeb company.” I was the only one big enough these days to call Rich a dweeb, and I liked the joke.

“All right then. See ya around big guy!”

Rogers hadn’t been joking about my food earlier however. I did have a power of food I had to pay for and it always took some extra time to ring it all up.

Becky Smith was standing behind me in line. She wore a look of furious impatience on her face and I knew why. Becky was a student council representative, but she didn’t have a lot of time for football players. And traditionally she didn’t have a lot of time for me in particular.

“Ah, sorry Becky.” I took a chance. “I shouldn’t have let the boys cut.”

“No you shouldn’t have. Plus you eat like a gorilla. You've got enough food there to cure world hunger.”

“Well I’m a growing boy. I need my calories.”

“I heard you and those other two jerks talking. So what if you’re big? Playing football is like watching Neanderthals knock each other out. Who cares?”

“I thought you girls liked a big, strong man?”

I looked her in the eye as I said it. I wasn’t sure about Becky. She was always hostile to me even before my recent growth spurt, but it seemed to me the lady doth protest too much if you know what I mean.

The cashier had by now taken my money, but I hovered for a second while Becky paid for her lunch.

I pressed closer to her, just to let her get some of my scent. “Maybe you’d like to inspect it some time? Just to see for yourself.”

She looked over at me. “Inspect what?”

“My body of course. I think you might like getting up close and personal with a Neanderthal.”

Her cheeks colored a bit and I knew I had hit pay dirt. Her face flashed a look of fury and she began to march off.

“Not if you were the last man at this school,” I heard her say as she turned sharply, heading in the opposite direction from me.

“Just think about it,” I called to her as she walked away. “The offer’s open any time.”

I let out a low whistle of appreciation, but loud enough for her to hear. Of course I’d never fucked Becky Smith, but at that moment I would have liked to. Very much indeed.

BURP!

“That hit the fucking spot!”

Rich glared across the table at me with a disgusted look on his face. “What?” I asked.

“You’re disgusting!”

“Dweeb, you gotta learn to lighten up.” Rich snorted, but didn’t comment. He’d gotten used to my nickname for him by now and knew I meant it in a good natured way. “Guys burp and fart and call each other names. You gotta get with the program.”

I leaned back in my chair and patted my full stomach, the bricks of my abs were temporarily distended as I started digesting all that food. I’d put away everything on the trays I had from my confrontation with Becky and gone up for more besides. Rich and I had a big workout planned for tonight and I knew that food would not go to waste. I could already feel it fueling my muscles.

“What do you think of Becky Smith?” I asked Rich.

He took a drink of soda from his can. “She’s hot.”

“Damn right. I wanna fuck her.”

Rich suddenly squeezed his can of soda and the liquid quickly poured out around his fist as he casually crushed the metal.

I watched and thought at first it was because of what I said, but I saw he wasn’t looking at me. Just then I heard a sweet voice coming from right beside me.

“Hi, Rich.”

“Uhhh…hi….hello…Ali.” Rich smiled weakly. The dude really had a charming smile. I turned my head so that I could get a look at Ali Dachowski standing there. She smiled back at Rich. The girl was fine. Slamming body. But she had eyes only for Rich. It was actually kinda cute.

When it was clear he wasn’t going to say anything else, she gave him a final smile and started to walk away.

She turned back just for second. “See you in class.”

“Ummm…okay…see…you…Ali.” Rich stumbled over every word. The boy was so nervous. It was kinda sweet.

“Hi Ali. Bye Ali,” I called out after her. My three hundred pounds might not have been there for all she cared. Ali just ignored me completely.

Once she was out of earshot I threw one of my empty milk containers at Rich’s vacant, awestruck face. It hit him square between the eyes and shook him out of his reverie.

“What was that for?”

“Dude, have you asked her out yet?” Rich’s face turned five shades of scarlet.

“No,” he muttered.

“Why not?”

“I dunno.”

“Man are you still nervous?”

“Maybe.”

I leaned back again and regarded him thoughtfully. Rich may have gained one hundred fifty pounds of solid muscle, but it was going to take a little longer to build up his self-esteem. Of course, you can’t rush these sorts of things.

“It’s high time we found you some company of the female persuasion. Ali is practically begging you for it man. Believe me!”

“You think?”

“Bro, I know. Trust me. If you don’t ask her out, I’m gonna.” I smirked at him. “Or some other dude. You can’t keep a fine piece of ass like that waiting. Playing hard to get is only cute for so long.”

Rich looked cross at those words. I’d learned very quickly in the gym that Rich was competitive. He might be quiet, but when you challenged him his blood got up. “I know!”

“Then man up and stop being such a pussy! Ask her out tonight before we hit the gym.”

As I spoke I noticed Becky Smith scowling at me from across the cafeteria. I winked at her.

Her scowl softened for just a moment and she winked back.

Oh, yeah baby. I was so in there.

The first few weeks of the school year had been strange to say the least. One minute I’d been tossing Rich’s nerdy little ass across the front lawn of the high school and then next thing I knew I’d found myself a balls to the wall lifting partner. A dude who was into it as much as me.

It was all thanks to those sweet pills.

However, it didn’t come without some unwanted consequences. Matt had been crushed. I hadn’t told him the whole story, but he was not happy to have been left out. We hadn’t really hung out much at all since that first day.

And coach had been both stupefied and pissed as hell. He’d insisted that I get drug tested, which I’d expected to fail given how much I’d been juicing over the summer. Surprisingly though the tests showed absolutely no traces of any unnatural substances. You could have knocked me over with a feather! But all the coaching staff argued it over and couldn’t see any reason for me not to play. The doctors said it was just a freak growth spurt over the summer. So they figured they’d move my muscle on the team to bolster our flagging defensive line.

If you wanted to know the truth I kinda loved it. Slamming into those big dudes on the other side and flattening them so easily just felt awesome. And since I’d taken this new position our team hadn’t lost a game. Mostly because I wasn’t about to let any of the other team’s players get past me on the field.

My parents took it okay actually. Much better than coach did anyway. My dad wasn’t exactly stupid. He was a blue collar dude and he’d known I’d been juicing over the summer. Hell he’d recommended I do it. He’d done it in his own day. And he still did it too. My uncle and roid supplier was also on gear in fact. True the parents were shocked at how fast I’d put on one hundred pounds in a day, but they’d rationalized it. They didn’t have much of a choice. They didn’t want trouble. Plus my doctor said I was fit as a horse after all. Couldn’t find anything wrong.

Rich’s dad was another matter entirely:

“Rich I can’t believe you stole from me!” Two weeks later and I could still see him in my mind as he had paced back and forth nervously. He told us, “Do you know how dangerous the DX-75 is? It’s never been tested on humans. I could lose my license!”

“Dude, your dad’s a little excitable don’t you think?” I had whispered to Rich. He’d elbowed me in the ribs.

“And you! Scott Balotelli isn’t it? What happens if you get sick, huh? What if I get sued by your parents?”

After that conversation I knew where Rich got a lot of his mannerisms from. Dr Wenk was a pretty slim dude, a lot like Rich had been. Although now Rich towered over his father. You could still see the family resemblance though in his face, but that was about where it ended.

“Don’t worry sir!” I’d told him in as soothing a voice as I could muster. “We’re both okay. And the Dw…Rich here is in the best shape of his life.”

Dr Wenk had paused and looked at us.

“And I mean, c’mon sir. You can’t tell me you don’t think it looks good on us.” I had flexed my large biceps and felt my shirtsleeve tear. Fuck, I knew my parents wouldn’t be happy about me ruining another shirt. However I knew it would look impressive and I’d had a plan to start charging for cam shows. I figured that would bring in some money. I was gonna need it.

Dr Wenk’s junk had got a little hard and I think he liked muscle just fine.

“We’ll be your test subjects,” I’d emphasized. “I mean we’ve already taken the pills so damage is done. And what’s the FDA gonna do? You can monitor us and shit. Make sure we’re not turning into mutants!”

He’d rubbed his jaw thoughtfully. “Okay. But you’re both gonna submit to weekly bloodwork and check ups."

“Deal!”

I knew how to read people. I definitely had that going for me. And you just had to know which buttons to press. I figured any dude who was mixing up muscle cocktails in his lab must be seriously jonesing for muscle. Although he still hadn’t given us any more pills. But he’d taken his share of blood for testing in the meantime.

That just left the bitches at issue. I’d read my whole life that girls dig a bit of muscle, but not too much. I’d been a big boy. Six foot and two hundred pounds. I used to get looks all the time. I was now six inches taller and three hundred pounds according to the scales. Looking in the mirror I was swole as fuck. But over the last few weeks I’d been packing away some serious calories and Rich and I had been hitting the gym hard. I was still looking mighty, mighty jacked. Pecs hairy and finally thicker than Jane Thompson’s tits. I’d crushed a remote control in my cleavage just to see if I could.

Plus I was still juicing, although I’d upped my dosage by a factor of four. I couldn’t get enough juice. My muscles were soaking it up.

And for those fitness models out there, I was still rocking the aesthetics. My muscles had gotten bigger and denser. Although I was big I was in proportion and whether or not girls are supposed to like men with extra-large muscles, I must have been giving off some kind of pheromones or something because I’d been getting every bit as much attention as I’d ever had before. Even more so.

You can’t argue with success. You just gotta ride the wave until it ends. And pray that it never does.

“OH FUCK!”

I lifted her off my dick a little and let her slide back down my shaft. It’s a good thing Becky Smith was a natural squirter because we needed the extra lube. Bitch had a tight hole. My bull cock had been stretching her right the way open and she would probably regret this fuck tomorrow when she was having trouble walking. She sure as shit wasn’t regretting it now though!

“You’re so big!” She breathed, amazed.

I heaved her again with one of my giant hands on each of her cheeks. Lifting her up enough to fuck her good and proper. Becky’s hands were all over my pecs and she’d buried her face in there about ten minutes ago when I’d first picked her up.

“Damn…girl…I…gotta…cum. Gotta…get…back…to…study hall.” I was grunting good style with each thrust. She was good, but I didn’t have all day.

“Just wait. WAIT! I’m gonna cum again!” He voice went up three octaves and I fucked her a bit harder. My dick was so thick it had to be hitting every part of her pussy. And she’d cum four or five times already. I'd lost count.

It was less than a minute more of high pitched shrieking and I felt her splash more cum all down my balls! She held on for dear life and I roared out as I dumped a load into the condom inside her. Cumming used to feel good, but now it felt amazing. The sensation was so strong I could feel my balls explode and a jolt of pure pleasure run through every fiber of my being until I literally seized up and erupted into the condom.

Fucking had been like that every time since I took the pills. And so was beating my meat. I’d been needing to play blue ball baseball with my stick morning, noon, and night these days. The balls were pumping out some serious loads and all this extra test was making Scotty a very horny boy. I had to empty them a lot. Long gone was the day when my nads were shrunk from the gear. If anything they were swelling bigger and bigger.

Fucking just Jane Thompson wasn’t gonna cut it anymore.

Becky Smith on the other hand was a step in the right direction. As my orgasm wound down and I came back to reality, she was hanging onto my pec shelf for dear life. Her big thick titties hung just underneath my slabs of beef and I could feel them pressed there. Her face was buried deeply in the valley between my pecs. Another shudder out of her and I think I might just have given her one last orgasm. Score!

I lifted her up off my dick and brought her mouth to mine. I loved tongue fucking a bitch. Especially after I was just inside them.

“Bitches be all up into my muscles!” I told her, only half joking as I set her back down on the floor.

“Fuck you!” she said, buttoning her blouse back up again.

“Naw girl, that’s what I just did to you.” I slapped her gently on her ass. “I’d do it again if I had the time.”

“What makes you think I’d let you fuck me again?”

“Cause I know you like this dick.” I pulled off my condom. It was full near to bursting. And I do mean full!

“Sides you were riding me like I was a bull and your juices are still dripping off these big balls.” I ran my finger down my sac and brought it up to my lips for a taste.

She stared, but it was with desire. I smiled and tossed the condom, which was well stretched and full, making a three point score as it slammed into the trash can.

It took a minute for my cock to soften enough to try and squeeze it back into my jeans. I pulled on my shirt. It was tight, but since it was 5XL I was praying it would continue to fit me today. I think that fuck had actually given me a pump.

“You really are a fucking Neanderthal you know!”

“But you like it anyway!” She smiled back at me just about ready to slide into her panties.

“I do!”

“Leave me your panties.”

Becky gave me a look, but then tossed them over to me. I grinned and used them to wipe the juice off my balls before I pulled my jeans back up.

When I knew she was watching I took a sniff of the fabric, now thoroughly coated in her smell and juices.

“You’re disgusting.”

“It’ll give me something to remember you by when I’m pounding this monster tonight.”

“Well if your right hand gets lonely you can come over to mine tonight. My parents don’t get back until Sunday. And my brother will be too stoned to care.”

“I just might give you a call then!”

“Good!”

I swaggered back into the cafeteria. Matt was sitting, trying to make a passable effort to look like he was engrossed in his chemistry book. He was still giving me the cold shoulder.

“Where have you been Balotelli? I thought you were just going to the restroom?”

“Sorry Mr H. Those hamburgers at lunch today. I don’t know what the kitchen staff put in that meat, but I just had to get it back out again if you know what I mean.”

There was laughter around the room and I plonked myself down across from Matt.

“Bro!” I hissed at him leaning across the table. “Are you gonna fucking ignore me forever? You’re acting like a chick dude.”

“You know why I’m mad dude.”

“Listen,” I explained with my patient voice, “you know I couldn’t let you in on it. There wasn’t time. And besides you’re the one who had just got through saying you wanted to keep your physique slim for modelling! So put on your big boy pants and SUCK IT UP!”

“Shut up Balotelli and study!”

“Sorry Mr H!” I was staring Matty straight in the eye. I was tired of this bullshit.

He finally gave in and broke a tentative smile. “So you got anymore of whatever it was that made you huge?”

“Naw man.” He looked away with a dreamy look in his eyes. “Sides bro, thought you wanted to be a fitness model?”

“Yeah, but c’mon.” He looked back at me. His eyes were hungry. “Look at you dude! That is awesome. You’re like Superman dude. I never seen so many muscles before!”

“But let me work on it. I think I can maybe hook you up.”

“’Kay.” That seemed to satisfy him. I wasn’t sure how Rich’s dad would go for it though. Plenty of time to discuss it later.

“You know what else dude?” He looked up from his chem book. “I just fucked Becky Smith in the janitor's closet.”

“Shut up! No you didn’t.”

“Did.”

“Did not.”

I pulled her wet panties out of my back pocket and threw them down on the table. “Just smell them if you don’t believe me.”

“Why do you happen to have ladies' underwear Balotelli?” Oh shit. I thought Mr H couldn’t see that far. He must of got new glasses.

“Do you really want me to answer that Mr H?” I turned to look at the old geezer. He was peering down his spectacles at me, and I gratuitously bounced my pecs a few times.

“No. And that’s another detention for you Balotelli. After school.”

“Well she was worth it Mr H….” The whole room erupted again. It wasn’t like it was going to ruin my reputation or anything, was it?

“Okay Balotelli you can go now.”

“Good I’m starving.” I got up and pushed away from the desk. I rose up higher and higher, and Mr H had to recline his head back to look me in the eye.

I stretched my arms and felt the tight shirt I was wearing strain to stay on. At least above the waist where my guns, pecs, lats and shoulders were competing to see which seam would rip first.

Mr H looked unimpressed. And that actually impressed me.

“Get the hell out of here Balotelli. And take these with you.” Becky’s panties hung from the end of his pencil.

“You sure Mr H? I’m happy to give them to you for being such a great teacher. After all I’m gonna be seeing the real thing tonight.”

“Go!”

I grabbed the panties with a wink and hit the door. Fuck. At least I’d finished my homework in detention. Now I needed to eat. Good thing the webcam was starting to bring in some cash because my mom was having trouble keeping the fridge stocked.

I got home and made myself some food. There was half a leftover pan of lasagna. I cleaned that up, along with two steaks I’d bought with my own money from camming, a whole pan of rice, and plenty of cooked and raw veggies. Plus a lot of the pre-workout supplements that my uncle recommended. And my daily dose of gear.

My parents were both out and I did most of my own cooking anyway. It actually made it pretty easy to come and go as I wanted. Especially since my older brother was living on his own with the girl he’d knocked up a couple years out of high school, and my younger brother was doing time at our local Juvenile Detention Center.

Like I said, my family wasn’t exactly living the high life.

My cell phone rang and I answered.

“Dweeb!” I hollered at him after checking the number. “How’s it hanging?”

“Just heading over to the gym in a bit. I’m at the library now.” I was still working on Rich, but I felt certain I’d teach him some friendly banter soon.

“Guess who’s here?” he added. I could hear the excitement in his voice over the phone.

“Wouldn’t be Ali, would it Dweeb?” I could hear the groan on the other end and knew I’d gotten it in one try. “Are you gonna ask her?”

“Yeah!”

“All right then tiger. Go on. I’ll see you at the gym in an hour!”

“Okay”

I was going to the gym all right, but first I was going to pay a little visit to Rich’s dad. He and I had some business to discuss. I grabbed my truck's keys and noticed a plate of cookies sitting on top of the microwave. Well couldn’t hurt to grab one or two for the road right? So I took the whole fucking plate.

READ MORE ABOUT SCOTTY HERE: Scotty Takes Control

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 20

I wonder if Rich will keep being a nice and kind of shy guy. <=3 It makes him so cute and I'm sure that is partly why Ali is so into Rich. ^^< <3

And I hope that scotty will get his ego taken down a bit by a girl that he wants but doesn't want him back if he keeps being that cocky. He's a little too cocky at the moment for my taste. ^^;;

And poor Matt. No longer in Scotty's league, it'd make any bro relationship strained. I mean: If you're used to chest bumping and stuff like that with someone quite similar in size and yet he grows so much muscle that it could really hurt you if you'd do it again and he is better then you in the stuff you two would do together, it would truly be so sad. <=(

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

was kind of hoping the next thing posted from you would be the next chapter of the Fraternity Muscle series

I do promise the next three chapters of Fraternity Muscle aren't too far. I want to bring it to a close. But I may have a couple short ones along the way, and I had to get out at least one more with Scotty too.