SYNERGY: 30:APRIL:2019

SeaMusc

@Ro : So, I have learned tonight that there are a couple of "themes" for the site.  The selector icon is located at the very bottom left of the page.  Depending on which theme you have selected as your default, you will have a different background color for the site, and therefore, need a different font color.  I posted this with white script (as my background was black) but a lot of people sent messages saying that they couldn't read white script on a white background, of course.  I changed it to black script and then changed my theme preference so that it would come through ok.  The spacing issue is another anomaly.  Originally, with the previous theme, it was OK, now with the white background it isn't.  I don't know.  I am just going to leave as is for the moment.  

Thanks for your feedback :-)  I am glad you enjoyed. 

That's a cool premise, I'm definitely looking forward to further changes and further growth from both of them.  :)

As for the text color, I'm pretty sure if you leave it on automatic (in the forum post editor, it's the icon between the fields for 'font' and 'size', and the smiley), it will show text color based on the theme (so white for black theme, black for white theme), picking white or black color manually will make it that color independently of the theme, so it'll be hard to read for one theme.

• Upvote 1

Hey Flame.  Im glad you enjoyed the set-up and premise.  Don't you worry.  There will be plenty of insane growth from both of them, but not without a few twists and turns.  

I tried the "automatic" application and toggled between the "dark" theme and the "IP Board" theme, but it didn't switch automatically.  Not sure what is going on there but I didn't work for me.  

This theme difference is kinda turning into a nightmare.  Not sure why the site has the options if they aren't compatible.  Anyway, thanks for trying to help.  

• Like 1

Talk about connecte, I had my suspicions what the soreness could have been and they were proven right!! WHOHOOO!!! 8D

You really are one of the best romantic & muscle growth writers ever!! 8D I wonder what will happen in the next part. Though I do hope that nothing bad will happen in the next part. <='( It always makes me so sad to read about such sweet and nice guys going through sad or bad stuff. <='( I hope that in the next part they'll get more reacquainted with each other and understanding their connection a bit better with the 3rd one being the slightly revenge kind of part that will have all the bullies in Brad's past be taken down a notch and have both Brad & Ian as giant studs that will live happily ever after. ^/////^ <3 <3

• Upvote 3

great! Now I can read it :D

Thank you for the help,  it was a pain before.

BTW for the "paste" that deletes the paragraphs, I think that on the "post" page you will have to clic "Paste from word" instead of just hitting CTRL+V. Give it a go :D