SYNERGY: 30:APRIL:2019

SeaMusc

• 2 months later...

Thanks to those who have been asking for more of this one.  A slightly shorter chapter - but one to set things up for the future.  Again, thank you for your feedback and your support.  

***************************************************************************************************** 

For the next couple of days, we went through the same routine.  

We slept naked together, Ian fucked me, I fucked him – and I was good at it too, especially for a “beginner.”  At least that’s what Ian said.  The woman known as Mrs. Brad’s Mom made platters of food for breakfast the rest of the week.  

She also pawed at Ian’s enormous arms every chance she got.  Dinner with Dad at home tempered her flirtation a bit, but not all the way. She stole touches when she could. As embarrassing as it was, Ian would just look at me and let out little chuckles.  He KNEW that Mrs. Brad’s Mom was embarrassing her namesake and he derived some sort of pleasure from it. 

Then Sunday night came.  It was the day before Ian would go to football camp.  He had to be there at 08:00 sharp.  

After a dinner of beef tenderloin, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, fresh made rolls and all of the side dishes…I looked over at Ian at the kitchen table and my eyes started to water.  Mrs. Brad’s Mom, AKA Debbie, got out a fresh Key lime pie and began to cut it into serving sized pieces.  My dad got up and started clearing the table. 

Ian got up to help too but I grabbed his thick meaty hand and pulled him back into his chair…I mean, I “suggested” with my body language that he sit back down.  He was large enough to do what he wanted – I don’t even know if he felt my grip.  

But he did sit back down next to me.  I looked into his steely blue-grey eyes and just squeezed the finger I was holding on to.  And you know what?  His eyes started to water as well.  

We ate the pie in silence.  His right hand surrounding my left leg under the table. My small left hand at his enormous powerful knee…I could feel the blood vessels pulsing, throbbing, feeding his ever stronger muscles.  If I didn’t have a mouthful of pie, I would have got under the table and started licking every inch of his thunder-producing legs.  

After we ate dessert, Ian rose and took everything else off of the table.  Mrs. Brad’s Mom was at the sink starting to wash dishes, her back to us.  My father had retired to the common room to watch his “shows.”  Ian took the stack of small plates over to the sink and stood next to my mom.  Their backs both to me.  

Ian leaned down to her.  His enormous arm, full of enough power to crush cars I was sure, wrapped around her shoulder.  “Thank you for a wonderful week.  I will never forget how kind you are.”  He gave her a kiss on the cheek.  He turned toward me.  God, his thighs were so thick he had a waddle to him.  

My mother turned to him and grabbed one of his thick fingers.  “Be good to him.  Don’t break his heart.”  She said quietly, it was almost a whisper – not intended for me to hear.  Ian just looked at her and smiled that goofy grin that could win anyone over. 

In my seat at the table, I looked at him walking toward me.  He seemed taller.  He seemed more powerful than even earlier today.  God was in my kitchen and his name was Ian.  

He pointed upstairs towards my bedroom and just nodded and smiled.  

I got up from my seat.  It was obvious to my parents that “we” were together now I think. He picked me up again at the bottom of the staircase. His arms bulging, his pecs heaving, his traps swelling – he was trying to impress me, and it was working.  But he felt bigger too.  Harder. More vascular.  Maybe that is why I felt so tired tonight…I was making him grow.  I was still granting his wish from all those years ago. 

He set me down on our bed – it was OUR bed now. Ian, his bulk extending to all corners of my view, leaned into me and kissed me deeply.  I took his face in my hands.

“Ian, we will change those wishes from years ago next weekend…but for now, I want you to take every ounce of strength from me. Drain me dry.  Grow tonight bigger than you ever thought you could be.  Take everything from me.  I will sleep it off while you are gone. Yes, I will be sore tomorrow and that is OK. But when you go to football camp tomorrow – promise me you will DESTROY everything in your way.  Become the massive mountain of power that I have jacked off to my entire life. You are nearly there.” I said the last bit with a smirk, knowing that it would work its way into Ian’s mind – that I said he was “nearly there.”  

Ian, the man-god, pulled me toward him and then planted a kiss on my lips that I will never forget.  And then he drained me.

I woke up at 06:00 barely able to move. It was the worst it had ever been.  Ian was getting out of the shower…I think it was him.  The thing coming through the door had to have been 6 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than the Ian I had said goodnight to last night.  He rushed over to me when he heard me moan.

“I’m so sorry, Brad.  I didn’t even try to get bigger.  It felt like you were shoving it in to me.”  He had such deep concern in his voice.  I could barely keep my eyes open…and I hurt.  Every inch of me was on fire.  

He buried his head in my now emaciated chest.  “The universe demands balance.” The words barely escaped my lips and I was back asleep.  

When I woke up later that day, all of Ian’s things were gone.  My room was spotless.  He had cleaned.  I could still smell him – and it made my heart ache.  He wouldn’t be coming through the door any time soon.  That goofy beautiful smile would be a stranger for at least a few days.  I felt like a giant gaping hole had been ripped into me.  There was nothing that could fill it except for Ian.  

The pain and exhaustion I felt – it was worth it. I saw glimpses of him as he left. Shadows of the monster he was now. And Ian was so good and pure; there is no one else I would have trusted with the sort of size and strength.  He had become the huge strong man that he wanted to be all of those years ago.  

And I knew that it wasn’t over.  

I fell asleep again, but I could feel him, like we were connected somehow.  

A few hours later, the sun was low in the sky as it came through my window.  My mother had left me in peace but I could smell dinner cooking – probably some sort of tuna casserole.  Ugh. She couldn’t seem to escape the ‘60s. 

I didn’t want to move, but I needed to eat. 

I got out of bed and saw an envelope on my dresser. The writing was in hard sharp blocks. 

Ian.  

Using all of the strength I had in me, I walked the 10 feet to the envelope.  I nearly fell over, twice.  My trembling hand reached out and opened it.

“My Dear Brad,

You look so peaceful when you sleep.

I don’t know why you did what you did last night. But I think I know, I guess.  Part of our deal all of those years ago was that I would grow into one of the largest and strongest men in the world.  I am getting very close to that now, thanks to you.

But the other part of that deal…Brad, I will always protect you.  It is the only thing I truly want anymore.  I don’t know if it is the wishes we made at Lybbert’s Pond that night, or if it is just natural – the way I feel.  It doesn’t matter though, does it? 

I care for you more than I do about myself.  Sounds so weird to say that – but it is true.  I woke up today and hit 260 according to your scale and I’m pretty sure I am at least a couple of inches taller, maybe more. 

But I know that means that you have paid a price. And a horrible one. 

So let me make you a promise.  You asked me to destroy everything in my path at camp.  I will do that.  There is nothing that will get in my way.  

And when I am done on Friday.  I will come to you.  We will get ready for our date this weekend at Lybbert’s Pond.  The meteor shower starts at 19:07.  I put it in my phone. LOL. 

For now, rest.  Sleep.  Draw anything you need from me.  I can feel you now, all the time.  Whatever WE are, you are a part of me. 

Yours for as long as you’ll have me,

Ian”

I set the note down and collapsed onto the floor – so many emotions assaulting me, mostly pride in what Ian was becoming.  And yes, I could feel him all of those miles away. 

Friday couldn’t come soon enough.  

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Mmmmhmmm - sweet, delicious muscle sacrifice instead of classic theft.  You said it was shorter, SeaMusc, but it certainly felt like a very HEFTY chapter! 💪🔥

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/30/2019 at 6:13 PM, anormorph said:

Mmmmhmmm - sweet, delicious muscle sacrifice instead of classic theft.  You said it was shorter, SeaMusc, but it certainly felt like a very HEFTY chapter! 💪🔥

I agree with all of this. And I loved the letter he left it was a fantastic addition. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

This story is the next best one I have read, despite the fact I'm not really all into muscle growth fantasy themes. It is the story of Brad and Ian, reconnecting as best friends and now lovers that has kept my interest.  Not many of us can say we reunite with our childhood best friends, much less that when we are,  they turn into the sexy muscle stud of our dreams. 

I can certainly relate to not being popular and remember how rough high school was,  so I felt for Brad during his tough times, there. 

I have never had a real best friend in my life and even today,  still have issues with making friends. Especially friends who truly accept me for who I am.  I've never had a friend who liked showing off his muscles for me,  anytime I'd want to feel them.  Friends like that are a real rarity,  and anytime,  you have a friend like that,  hang onto that friendship, especially if it's genuine.  It's one of the  most rewarding friendships you could ever have in your life.  Not many of us get to have that in our lives. 

Keep writing  Seamus! This story is a great one!

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 9:39 PM, Shawn1978 said:

This story is the next best one I have read, despite the fact I'm not really all into muscle growth fantasy themes. It is the story of Brad and Ian, reconnecting as best friends and now lovers that has kept my interest.  Not many of us can say we reunite with our childhood best friends, much less that when we are,  they turn into the sexy muscle stud of our dreams. 

I can certainly relate to not being popular and remember how rough high school was,  so I felt for Brad during his tough times, there. 

I have never had a real best friend in my life and even today,  still have issues with making friends. Especially friends who truly accept me for who I am.  I've never had a friend who liked showing off his muscles for me,  anytime I'd want to feel them.  Friends like that are a real rarity,  and anytime,  you have a friend like that,  hang onto that friendship, especially if it's genuine.  It's one of the  most rewarding friendships you could ever have in your life.  Not many of us get to have that in our lives. 

Keep writing  Seamus! This story is a great one!

Thank you so much for your comment.  To be honest, I guess I have been blessed with a few friends along the way that have loved that sort of attention.  And I have received that sort of attention as well.  But the thing that is difficult - I have dated men who were very muscular and when I would run my fingers along their veins, or massage their thick hard triceps or biceps when in a passionate moment - all of them have thought I was a freak for worshiping the hard vascular mass that they had fought so hard for.  

I don't know what to say than I understand that sorrow for what you have or have not experienced.  Fetishes and desires that run counterpoint to traditional morés are problematic unless you find a good fit.  

Carry on with your dreams of finding someone who understands you.  Truly, that is the hard part...but when you do find that person, hold on to them.  

• 1 month later...

So beautiful. The love and devotion between these two characters is beyond measure. Your are a gifted writer and thank you for sharing this and your other stories with us. I look forward to the next installment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...