SYNERGY: 30:APRIL:2019

SeaMusc

You guys are making me blush.  I'm glad you are enjoying the opening of this one.  This is such a great forum to share these fantasy narratives...a place to share the stories I think of in my head.

@ Chronos:  Thank you brother.  Glad you enjoyed.  I will most definitely keep it up. Working on part II now actually. :-)

@ HardMuscl4Life:   Your wish is my command.  I hope to have the next part out within the week if I can manage my time properly.  I really don't like waiting too long between chapters when I post so the momentum of a story doesn't get lost.  Keep checking back.

@ Hanugumo: Yes, romance and muscle work for me.  I hope that this story continues to connect with you.

@ Musclrough :  Love your avatar.  Facial hair slays me every time :-)  I'm glad you appreciated the "tinge of sadness" that you felt.  It makes the outcome so much sweeter when it has been earned by hard life experiences.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters as they come out.

@ RWM : Thank you for your continuing support. I am so glad that you have enjoyed this first part.  :-)

• Upvote 3

@ Hanugumo: Yes, romance and muscle work for me. I hope that this story continues to connect with you.

Same here. ^w^ And of course this story will continue to connect with me. ^w^ Heck, I can so relate to Brad as I have been bullied and made an outcast by my peers to at a young age (though I didn't turn out to be thin stick like him but more a very chubby little guy that is totally out of shape). That js what I love about your characters, they might be fantasy but you make their personalities realistic or at least easy to relate too. And THAT is what good stories need. ^_^ Nit that other stories weren't good too,but your stories really seem at another level from most on the forum and that makes me(and my *ehem* f*ck stick) very happy. ^w^ <3

• Upvote 1

Another amazing story SeaMusc.  Completely drawn in to the characters and wondering how/why they have such a special bond.  

I had to laugh when Ian asked for some protein powder - been in that situation before!

I love a good size difference, but it looks like that won't last long.  Can't wait for the next chapter!

• Upvote 2

@ BeastMode:  I always offer protein powder at a party I throw.  "Hey man.  Help yourself to a beer or wine.  Or I can make you a protein shake if you'd like."  I have been taken up on that offer more than once!  You never know who is paying attention to macros. :-)

@ LoveEmBig:  Part II is on its way shortly.  No worries.  Glad you enjoyed the first installment.

@ LondonBoy: You know I've got a soft spot in my heart for you so I am grateful for your support and words of encouragement.  Grrrrrrrr, Sir.

@ MuscleDrain: Thanks bud.  I appreciate the kind words.  The reason for their aches and pains will become clear soon enough.  As for Brad getting buffed up, he is on his way to being a beast.  Don't you worry.

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest. When I see most authors saying "This is just a set up" or "this is the first part of a trilogy" my eyes tend to roll and I let out a frustrated sigh. You're not trying to win an oscar here for writing, you're giving me something to jack my fat cock off to. Stop TEASING me!

But you...I dunno what's the deal with you man but..with you I actively WANT it. I see that this isn't a stand alone, but there's 2 more to come and my heart (and cock, if you can believe it) SOARS! I love this teasing from you, eagerly awaiting the next installment desperate to know what's going on while i go back to part one over and over in the meanwhile! I WANT to give you an oscar for sexy man beast awesomeness but I don't think that category is out yet, but I assure you, you definitely could pull it off, you got me by the balls man and I love it! Brad is a beast to my own heart with potential and I need to see part two released, but just like a good trilogy waits until the second part is ready, you should take ALL the time you need!

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

The last few lines of the story might have been unexpected . . . except for the title of the story!

In any event, I find this really hot!  The idea of a physical connection (beyond mere emotional attachment) between two people, and how it relates to their mental and (more importantly) physical development, is something I find highly erotic.

Thanks!!!  Looking forward to part-2 with great anticipation.

• Upvote 1