ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

51 minutes ago, ravenweremuscle said:

Wow, how do you find time to write? 😁

Anyway, another heartfelt installment in a great series.

You know how good you are at these.

😉

Meh,  I don't know how good I am at them honestly.  But this story, of the several I have written, just feels so personal. It is real to me in so many ways.  It's cathartic to get it all on the page and Im glad that you are enjoying it.  Thank you for your comments.  Yes, like you said, it is heartfelt, RWM.  :-)  

A wonderful story so far. Always have a soft spot for these true love type stories, and these first two chapters are brilliant. Your descriptions of Brad’s emotions are perfect, as is your recounting of his experiences. Thank you for writing.

• Like 1

What a wonderful surprise to see you continued your story.  This has always been one of my favorites...

6 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

I could smell him, that scent of so many years ago. It rose out of his skin like a mist. Baked apples and cloves.  Spring fresh laundry detergent and the smell of summer breezes drying clothes on the line in the backyard.  But there was another smell now.  The smell of testosterone permeating everything.  

I really enjoy the way you use language to evoke such an etherial moment in time.  like splashes of light or water....Really well done.

Do you plan to continue with this story?

Many Thanks,

George

• Like 2

It was an amazing read. I could relate to the self doubts Brad expressed as he viewed the behemoth hulk in bed. Tender, loving, and honest emotions. It flowed well and was most enjoyable. Your stories have heart and this installment is no different.Wonderful imagery and it had a natural feeling of true life. Excellent work!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hardmuscl4life said:

What a wonderful surprise to see you continued your story.  This has always been one of my favorites...

I really enjoy the way you use language to evoke such an etherial moment in time.  like splashes of light or water....Really well done.

Do you plan to continue with this story?

Many Thanks,

George

Thanks for the compliments guys.  It is always good to hear that people enjoy the time it takes to put these thoughts onto the page.  And yes, hardmuscle4life, the next part is being written as we speak.  Give me a couple of days, maybe less :-) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, dredlifter said:

This is fantastic.  Your stories are great.  Can't wait to see what comes next.

dredlifter, 

Your compliment means a lot.  Im loving you current one as well.  Ive noticed that a lot of the guys writing on here now are really supportive of each other.  It improves the quality and quantity of work I think.  Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read.  Plenty more to come on this one.  

• Like 2

I love the characters and I picture them so easily because of your dialogue and ability to create voice and character. The mother sounds a little bit Fruit Loops lol. 

I really want to know what he said all those years ago! I want to know why Ian is taking on Brad's physical pain! I am on the edge of my seat over here! 

It's a tender, beautiful story so far. I love a fantastically paired couple that has major size difference where the bigger character is turned on by his smaller companion. Ian seems so loving. I am curious why they stopped talking, though. Why did Ian give up on Brad and drift apart if he loves him so much? 

Still, this story is very impressive so far. I really can't wait to see where you take it.