SYNERGY: 30:APRIL:2019

SeaMusc

51 minutes ago, ravenweremuscle said:

Wow, how do you find time to write? ?

Anyway, another heartfelt installment in a great series.

You know how good you are at these.

?

Meh,  I don't know how good I am at them honestly.  But this story, of the several I have written, just feels so personal. It is real to me in so many ways.  It's cathartic to get it all on the page and Im glad that you are enjoying it.  Thank you for your comments.  Yes, like you said, it is heartfelt, RWM.  :-)  

A wonderful story so far. Always have a soft spot for these true love type stories, and these first two chapters are brilliant. Your descriptions of Brad’s emotions are perfect, as is your recounting of his experiences. Thank you for writing.

• Like 1

What a wonderful surprise to see you continued your story.  This has always been one of my favorites...

6 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

I could smell him, that scent of so many years ago. It rose out of his skin like a mist. Baked apples and cloves.  Spring fresh laundry detergent and the smell of summer breezes drying clothes on the line in the backyard.  But there was another smell now.  The smell of testosterone permeating everything.  

I really enjoy the way you use language to evoke such an etherial moment in time.  like splashes of light or water....Really well done.

Do you plan to continue with this story?

Many Thanks,

George

• Like 2

It was an amazing read. I could relate to the self doubts Brad expressed as he viewed the behemoth hulk in bed. Tender, loving, and honest emotions. It flowed well and was most enjoyable. Your stories have heart and this installment is no different.Wonderful imagery and it had a natural feeling of true life. Excellent work!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, hardmuscl4life said:

What a wonderful surprise to see you continued your story.  This has always been one of my favorites...

I really enjoy the way you use language to evoke such an etherial moment in time.  like splashes of light or water....Really well done.

Do you plan to continue with this story?

Many Thanks,

George

Thanks for the compliments guys.  It is always good to hear that people enjoy the time it takes to put these thoughts onto the page.  And yes, hardmuscle4life, the next part is being written as we speak.  Give me a couple of days, maybe less :-) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/10/2019 at 2:59 PM, dredlifter said:

This is fantastic.  Your stories are great.  Can't wait to see what comes next.

dredlifter, 

Your compliment means a lot.  Im loving you current one as well.  Ive noticed that a lot of the guys writing on here now are really supportive of each other.  It improves the quality and quantity of work I think.  Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read.  Plenty more to come on this one.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, muscledrain said:

I love the characters and I picture them so easily because of your dialogue and ability to create voice and character. The mother sounds a little bit Fruit Loops lol. 

I really want to know what he said all those years ago! I want to know why Ian is taking on Brad's physical pain! I am on the edge of my seat over here! 

It's a tender, beautiful story so far. I love a fantastically paired couple that has major size difference where the bigger character is turned on by his smaller companion. Ian seems so loving. I am curious why they stopped talking, though. Why did Ian give up on Brad and drift apart if he loves him so much? 

Still, this story is very impressive so far. I really can't wait to see where you take it. 

In my mind, Ian and Brad drifted apart mostly because they were so young.  Since the first and second parts are based so much in my own experience, I can only say that when I drifted apart from my opposite (as far as the story goes), it was because I didn't know what I had.  I felt that it was special at the time, but didn't realize it until much later exactly how unique that relationship was.  Follies of youth?  Ignorance to love?  Being overwhelmed with new hormones, new friends, constant stimulation of being a pre-teen?  I don't know, muscledrain. The question is good, but in my own experience, I don't know if there is an easy answer.  Life gives you twists and turns and you hope it ends up ok.  As for your other questions, they'll be answered soon enough, friend. :-)  And ya, I was going for a slightly loopy mother.  Humor is important from time to time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The two of them, walked down the stairs after an emotional and cathartic discussion.  But it was time to work out.  Ian had football camp starting in a few days, and Brad had recently discovered that he loved the feel of weight in his hands.  Maybe it was Ian’s encouragement.  Maybe it was looking up from the bench press while Ian was spotting him to see Ian’s manhood pressed against the thin fabric of his shorts; regardless, Brad felt like a man reborn.  

Brad, sitting in the passenger seat of Ian’s Jeep, reached across the middle console and put his small hand on Ian’s thick, hard, vascular thigh.  The small one peered upward into the large one’s eyes.  There was true love and devotion there.  They had unraveled the mystery of so much of the other’s experiences and neither of them had blame or remorse. 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

The two of us fifth graders had decided to meet at a pond known to few in the area.  It was a swimming hole probably dug by old tractors and backhoes from the 40s and 50s to connect two irrigation ditch systems.  That was old vintage farming!  The pond lay in the middle of a confluence of fields sprouting crops such as corn, alfalfa, potatoes, carrots, and wheat.

It was a small catchment, maybe 30 by 40 yards wide—the southern side framed by a weeping willow. The rest of the shore ringed by cattails and horse tail grass. 

The air smelled of fresh tilled earth and the sweetness that comes with miles upon miles of rapidly growing crops at sunset. If you’ve ever smelled it, you know what I am talking about. It is unique and irreplaceable.  

The Eta Aquarids meteor shower was something that I had wanted to experience since my father, a lover of all things astronomical, told me about it.  To experience the Eta Aquarids shower, one must have the understanding that the Earth was passing through an ancient tail of a Halley’s comet passing.  Something about that was magical.  I don’t know why I thought such a thing, but it was special and unique.  

I wanted to experience it with my best friend, Ian. He was so relaxed and chill.  We could watch movies at his house like Short Circuit, Goonies, Flash Dance, RAD, Dirty Dancing…whatever.  My mom and dad didn’t allow such flagrancies to contaminate their home.  But Ian’s basement was a palace to nascent pop culture. 

Maybe the meteor shower would be a good way for me to repay him for granting me asylum from over protective parents who believed that the likes of Patrick Swayze and Ally Sheedy were after my eternal soul.  

Anyway, he had accepted the invite to meet at Lybbert’s Pond near sunset.  The sun set over the Cascade Mountains in the distance.  Mount Rainier and Mount Adams appeared to be sitting court, their muscular shoulders spreading out in hulking fashion.  There was something sexual about those enormous trap shaped mountains full of power and creation to the West. 

The sky began to color as the sun set.

I had put out blankets on the ground.  At this higher altitude, as soon as the sun went down it would become quite chilly. Ian and I would need some cover if we were to watch the meteor shower for longer than an hour.  

It had been hard to get the blankets to the pond on my BMX bike, but I wouldn’t have passed up this opportunity to spend that evening with my beautiful popular friend.  It took three trips, three miles each way, to get set up.  I was happy to do it, even by myself, if I could spend that time with Ian. He didn’t know at the time the hours it took to get read for that night.

So, we lay there, on top of blankets in the grass next to the pond while the trickle of canal water flowed lazily just a few feet from us. The sun had set an hour ago and it was now completely dark with no moon in the sky.

I saw the first shooting star.  “Look Ian!  There’s the first one!.”  I was mesmerized realizing that I had just seen a fragment of Halley’s Comet whiz through the atmosphere. 

Ian looked to his right over at me lying next to him.

“You know Brad, you’re supposed to wish on shooting stars.”

By then, the air was chilled and we had burrowed under a couple of thick blankets. 

I felt his leg brush against mine.  I didn’t move mine away. Neither did he.  

We didn’t acknowledge that our legs were touching under the blankets. It was enough for me that it was happening.  It felt thrilling in a way that even the most raucous sex that I could imagine later in life could not supplant. That first touch, no matter how juvenile, changed something in me.  

“So Ian, what do you wish for?”

Ian paused for a moment.  “You know, you’re not supposed to tell what you wish for.  It wont come true then.”

“Come on, man! Just tell me. It’ll come true.”

Ian’s eyes were so clear and gorgeous.  A breeze picked up and I could hear the willow swaying across the pond.

“I wished that I could grow up to be big and strong. Tall and with big muscles. I want to be one of the biggest men on the planet so no one will mess with me. That’s what I wish for.”

Something about what he said, even in 5thgrade, was thrilling.  It made me so happy. 

“So, if you get big and strong like that, and I don’t, would you protect me Ian?” I was thinking of him growing to enormous proportions, maybe 8 feet tall and with muscles larger than anything I would have seen on the Incredible Hulk TV show. 

“Of course, Brad.  Why have such big muscles if you can’t take care of the people you care about.”

Another shooting star hurled itself across the sky.

Our legs were still touching. “Now Brad, what do you wish for?”

I had to think for a minute.  I didn’t say much for a while.  Formulating thoughts in such a moment when you are imagining your best friend as a muscle god and simultaneously trying to put together a wish was actually very difficult.

I breathed in deeply all of the smells around me. The wheat field across the county road, the carrot field to our left, the sweet smell of the growing corn, and again the reeds and willows on the pond. 

Ian still looked as I continued deep breathing.  If I was going to make a wish, I wanted to make it count. 

I looked Ian in the eyes. My love for him was unparalleled and I knew he felt the same way, although he hadn’t said it. His leg held firm against mine and that is all I needed to know. He would take care of me when he got big and powerful. He would, I just knew it.

“My dad says that there is balance in the universe. Where one thing is created, one is destroyed so that creation can continue.”  I sounded so sage and full of wisdom but I was just parroting what I had heard before.

I stared up at the sky, meteorites shooting across the black canvas of the night every few moments.  

“I wish that I became the counter to your wish. You want to be big, so I’ll take the other end of the stick.  If you wish for one thing, I’ll be the payment so to speak. I’ll be your opposite. Otherwise, your wishes won’t work. There has to be balance.” 

Ian looked at me as if I were crazy.  

“Ian, do you believe it?  Like, really believe you can get huge and massive, like you can take on the world?” 

“Ya, I believe it Brad. But I don’t want you to suffer.  I’ll take care of you.  I can’t believe you’d be a counterweight to my wishes.  That’s cool but makes me feel bad.” We didn’t speak of that conversation again until so many years after.

Later that night, I kissed Ian in his basement. Yes, in the home that smelled like baked apples, cinnamon, sheets out on the clothesline.  My first kiss that I relived again and again. 

Neither of us knew what that compact would entail until Ian saw me at Central Washington University those few weeks ago.  The day of my last band concert.  He had come up to me in the alley behind the concert hall. 

Rippling muscles and tight clothes, ass, arms, bi’s. He had it all. And I had paid for it. 

He saw my small size.  My timidity.  He had the realization of what had happened before I did.  But there was more than that power exchange.  There was real affection there and it had been more than anything purely transactional. 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

“Brad, but why am I so sore and you are ready to take on the world?” Ian was sitting next to me on the bed as we had just discovered the curiosity in our situation.  

“What did you want yesterday at the gym?  You wished that I was stronger and bigger. If I remember right, I am the counterbalance to your wish.  You want me bigger, then I’ll get bigger but you’ll suffer for it.” My eyes looked down at my newly formed abs.  I loved having them but I now knew that Ian had paid a certain price for them. Maybe it was just a transient soreness, but he had paid for them like I had paid for every ounce of muscle on his enormous body.

We had to be careful of what he wished for.  He had everything he wanted.  And he was such a good guy. In some part of my brain, I felt that I should have been angry or at least annoyed that he had zapped away so much from me.

Strangely, I only wanted him to be happy.  And he was.  And he made me happy.  

Ultimately, Ian was going off to football camp in a couple of days. Above all else I never wanted to hurt him or take anything away from him. I just wanted him to get bigger and bigger.  I wanted him to destroy everyone on the field.  He could do it too.  Thanks to me.  

But I also felt that I wanted more.  Muscle lust tore through my mind. Maybe it was the small abdominal ridges that I developed over night.  But I wanted to be his companion.  I didn’t want to remain diminutive while Ian continued to pack on pounds and pounds, even getting taller as he grew.  I could see him reaching 7 foot with the desire for growth that he had. 

That desire awoke in me.  I wanted it too. 

The two of us jumped out of the Jeep at the gym. 

Fucking John was behind the counter again. It seemed like so long ago that we had walked in together and Ian had made a fool of him.  But it had been just yesterday. 

Ian pulled out a $10 and slapped it down on the counter in front of John. He emitted a sound somewhere between a low thundering growl and something sub-sonic that just felt like power -- too low to hear, but you could feel the waves of something deep and strong traveling though your body.

John, for all of his arrogance, just looked up into Ian’s eyes.  I could see his Adam’s apple gulp up and down.  

My well-built high school nemesis looked down and engaged my eyes then.  A smirk traveled across his face as if he were criticizing me with his judgmental glance. 

“Don’t you fucking dare look at him like that!” Ian bellowed, his voice shaking the glass case full of supplements that was just behind John. “We’re going to work out and you’re going to fuck off!.”

I wrapped my hands around Ian’s to tell him I was OK and that John’s opinion of me didn’t matter in the least. He looked down at me and gave me that huge smile. We walked into the open gym. 

Ian was protective, maybe even possessive.  Typically, this sort of behavior would have bothered me. But when Ian defended me, I got a bit horny.  Is that weird?  

Ian put his enormous right mitt on my ass.  He turned around and looked at John then with his other hand, gave him the finger.  

“Ian, you don’t have to protect me all the time.”

He still had his hand palming my left ass cheek. “Yes, I do.  I’ll always take care of that sort of shit for you.  You just worry about getting as huge as you can.”

The workout was brutal and I was putting up weight on my second workout that surprised Ian.  Nothing spectacular in any other instance, but for me, it was a 10% improvement over yesterday. And I wasn’t even tired. 

After we were done with 2 hours of legs – two hours of legs! –we drove home. 

Ian was going to pay for my gain tomorrow and although I knew that he wanted to, and I wanted to get so much bigger – so fucking much bigger – I also wanted him to be the muscle sex god that I knew him to be. 

Fortunately, we had a plan but would need to wait until after his football camp to put things into motion.  

The Jeep pulled into the driveway and Ian looked at me. He was already feeling the cost of helping me get bigger.  He looked as perfect as always, but just a bit more tired that I would expect.  

“I can’t wait to see you get so fucking huge, Brad. That is going to be so hot. You’re already gorgeous in your boy-next-door way, but we’re going to make you into a beast.”

My eyes watered.  I knew he meant it.  We had a plan and after his football camp next week and together we would put that plan into effect. 

Those wishes we made under the stars at Lybbert’s Pond were due for some alteration. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2