An evening run, chapter 6

flamedelft

Chapter 1234; 5; 6; 7

A/N: Sorry for the long delay. For this chapter, I thought I'd change the pov to Ty. As for Ty's gymnastics at the end of the chapter, I'll link a video of what I had in mind below the chapter in second A/n, along with an explanation to a term I decided to use. As always, any feedback, critique, questions and praise are very appreciated. Enjoy!

---

While I was still beaming from the "sex day" Eli initiated a few days earlier, (Eli even mentioned that I seemed much more energetic lately. When I said that it was because of him he acted all embarrassed, but that cute smile of his lit up his face. I'm not sure he's aware, but when he's embarrassed, he starts scratching his tummy. It's so adorable!) we decided to go on a date.

I reminded him that my folks will be helping at that midnight poetry reading thing. I'm not really into poetry, but Eli enjoys it occasionally, and it would be a nice opportunity to let my folks know about the change in our relationship. They were always fond of Eli. Since my vacation ended, we naturally spent less time together, but I went to his apartment after work everyday. 

We had another sex session/afternoon (less intense than the previous, but no less satisfying) yesterday, which was actually suggested by me. I wasn't quite sure if that counted as 'pushing', but I figured he could always say no. I'm still getting used to our situation. Don't get me wrong, it's totally fine and I love all of it, but there's a difference between just knowing about asexuality, and actually dealing with the different stances and preferences in the actual relationship.

Anyway, in preparation of the midnight reading, we decided we would sleep in the afternoon beforehand. I'd sleep on the farm to save on travel time and we'd meet in front of the food hall where it would be taking place. I took my 'special occasion' vest with me to work, neatly packed away in my bag, but someone saw it in the changing room, and people started teasing me throughout the day. I still wasn't used to that kind of attention; I'm not sure if people are that intimidated by my stature. People are kind to me, I just don't get hit on as much as the other guys. 

I guess that would be part of why Eli's attention turns me on so much, his willingness to please me, almost in spite of his asexuality (not exactly accurate, but that's the closest I can describe it)... Well I better stop thinking about it, or my giant dick will give others more reasons to make fun of me. Even though it's slightly embarrassing, I like the cheeky support.

Boss allowed me to sleep for a few hours after work at the farm, when I explained that I had a date at the midnight reading. She gave me a room in the back of the house, and warned the kids, which were there helping out with minor tasks, to not disturb me. She's like a fourth parent to me sometimes.

Thanks to that I woke up refreshed when the alarm I set up beforehand rang in the evening. I took out the vest. It was sleeveless to enhance the volume of my upper arms, and made from a slightly stretchy material that hugged my torso. The tailor made some special mechanism that put the buttons at the chest level on a separate layer, so when I breathed in, the main cloth of the vest could separate, while the buttons would be still in their place, and the chasm between my pecs would be momentarily revealed without any damage to the vest itself. To cover my legs I just wore my normal stretchy boxers.It was always nice to see people stare at my considerable ‘assets’ as I walked by them, to feel the fabric hug my thighs and support my package. Though I did have to be careful not to get hard when wearing them. The best case of that would be the cock flopping out over the top, but once I was a bit too absorbed in my daydream while working on the farm, my hard cock straight up ripped through the fabric. Luckily, I was just taking a break inside the farmhouse and I had a spare in my locker, so any awkwardness was averted.

I knew that my whole body was amazing by any standard, but I hoped that Eli would appreciate the vest. It probably wouldn't turn him on, but he still liked to look at me, and that was enough for me to try and enhance his usual experience.

I used my perfume, adding some cinnamon to my natural smell. Eli said that he didn't mind my body odor, but I figured he wouldn’t mind if I changed it up sometimes. Especially for the date.

I made my way over to the food hall by foot, and saw Eli already waiting in front looking the other way. He looked great, opting for a thin see-through cloth that draped over the front of his body. He had black trousers, the left leg missing below the knee, torn away because he messed up horribly when he tried to repair a rip there. So he made it into a fashionable outfit. Or something. As far as I'm concerned, he looks hot in pretty much anything. 

I’m no fashion expert, I'm just happy that I have some things that look good on me that fit. If other people like them, it’s a bonus. I crept up to him (not an easy task for someone of my stature, let me tell you), crouched down and said "Boo!" in his ear. He jumped in surprise.

"Aah! Ty! Don't scare me like that, you big lug!" The smile on his face and his tone told me he didn't entirely hate it. 

"Heh, sorry, I couldn't help myself, I don't get to surprise people often."

"That is true. Ok, I guess I'll let you scare me sometimes." I love the wrinkles that crinkle the skin around his eyes when he smiles at me. He gave me a hug. His small arms wrapping around me as far as they could felt amazing. I reciprocated, stooping down and enveloping him in my embrace. We let go after a few seconds.

Ty was still smiling, “You smell especially yummy today.”

“Thanks, you look amazing. Ready for the poetry?"

"Truth be told, I lost track of time and didn't get any sleep in the afternoon, so I may fall asleep..."

"That's okay, I can just carry you home if you do. If you want."

"Okay, that'd be great." With that he raised his arms, like he was praising some mystical entity. After a second of me staring confusedly at him, he sighed.

"Ty, could you give me a lift to your face please?"

"Oh, of course!" I finally understood what he wanted to do and grabbed him under his arms lifting him to give him easier access to my face, which he immediately took advantage of, kissing me on the lips. After a few seconds, I felt his small tongue licking along my lips, and I opened them to allow it entry, but I reached out with my bigger one, playfully filling his whole mouth with it before retreating it. We enjoyed the kiss for a few moments before the sounds of someone clearing their throat snapped us out of it. I lowered Eli back down and turned towards the person voicing displeasure.

"I'm sorry, we kind of got lost in the mome- Pops! What are you doing here?!" That was a surprise for me. Pops, or Rafael to most people, is one of my three parents. He’s pretty built and he towers over most people, his dark olive skin, straight short black hair hinted at his Filipino origins. He’s the same age as Rima, my mom and they’re younger than Yannick, my dad. He was grinning smugly.

"Watching you make out with Eli, apparently." 

"Uh..."

Eli came to our defense, "Sorry Rafael, as Ty said, we were caught up in the moment, we're still new to the relationship."

Pops chuckled, "I can see that from a mile away, Eli, your technique is pretty sloppy. But I'm sure you'll have a lot of practice to improve it."

I facepalmed. "Pops, seriously?" He grinned, "Yes Ty, seriously. At your age I could turn most people on like you wouldn't believe with just a kiss."

"Really? That sounds interesting!", Eli said, obviously interested.

I looked at Eli incredulously, "Don't encourage him!"

Pops rolled his eyes, "Anyway, are you two coming in or do you intend to scare more people off with your ‘kissing’”. He had the nerve to add the finger quotes.

I groaned, “Yes pops. Are mom and dad helping too?”

“Rima is currently in another town, for an education conference, but Yannick is here, we’ll come to you when we’ll have a free time, okay?”

“Okay, see you then.”

“Bye, Rafael!”

“Nice meeting you again Eli.” Pops turned around and went in.

Eli placed a hand on the small of my back, “He seemed to take our relationship in stride.”
I put my arm around his shoulders, bringing him closer to me. “Yeah, about that… They actually bet on whether we’d have one, beyond friendship…”

He giggled, “Somehow that does not surprise me. I’m guessing Rafael bet on us.”

“Yeah, if I remember the bet accurately, the options were ‘a relationship before they're thirty, a relationship after they're thirty and no relationship’.”

He turned to me and gave me one more hug, before he lifted his head, "We should go inside." He turned around and went in, while I idled a bit, enjoying the sight of his cute butt flexing with his steps. The things I would do to it... I sighed and started after him, forcing these thoughts out, not wanting to cause another scene.

The inside of the food hall looked different than usual. Most of the tables vanished, along with most of the chairs, but there were thin mattresses, blankets and sitting rugs added instead. Some were already occupied by the first arrivals. The center of the room had a simple podium added, with a few bioluminescent flowers to create a spotlight of sorts. More of the lighting plants were distributed around the hall to create a soft lighting.

With my long legs, it took only a few strides to catch up to Eli, who was headed to a place next to the wall with a table that would give us a good view of the podium. As it was a usual-sized table and chairs, I sat down on a pillow with my back to the wall, my thick legs stretched out. Eli took a chair, turned it so the table would be on one side and me on the other. But since there was still time before the start he sat down on my thighs and cuddled up to me. 

After a few minutes I noticed his breathing deepened and he relaxed. I put a blanket around him and let him rest for the half hour it took until the hall filled and the host approached the podium. 

I rubbed Eli’s shoulder and whispered into his ear, “Hey, sleepy head, should I let you sleep or do you want to listen? It’s starting.” 

He stirred awake, rubbed his eyes and looked around a bit surprised, “Did I fall asleep?”

“Yeah.” He stood up and sat down on the chair, the blanket still around him. He poured himself a glass of water. He offered to pour me one too but I declined. He stuck one hand out of the blanket and put it on my shoulder and squeezed affectionately. I returned the gesture by tensing the delt under his hand.

He managed to stay awake while I found that the poetry wasn’t that boring. The running theme was distant countries, the poets sharing their adventures in Eurasia, Australia and the Americas.

After another thirty minutes I saw Pops and Dad head towards us. I poked Eli and pointed them out, he nodded when he noticed them. When they came close enough, they whispered their greetings and sat down. Dad (Yannick) was black like me. He was a bit more slender and shorter than Pops, but he still had the start of a belly and his face was marked with the scars of heavy acne from his youth. 

After he acknowledged us, he turned his attention to his tablet. He usually was in charge of managing events like this and liked to know what was happening. He fired off a message, dimmed the tablet and sat up, smiling widely at us.

“So I heard you two are in a relationship now. Congratulations!”

I squatted near the table, at Eli’s side so I could keep my voice from disturbing nearby people too much.

I told them, “Yeah, it’s very recent and we’re still figuring things out, but so far it’s going great.”

“Ty is very patient with me.”, added Eli. That made me reach out and squeeze his hand gently out of happiness. He smiled at me.

Dad’s smile widened a bit, “Good to know that our upbringing stuck.”

Pops added, “It’s not that surprising. You’re great at parenting. I don’t think he’d be half as great if it was just me and Rima.”

Dad grabbed and rubbed Pops’ shoulder, “Don’t be self deprecating Rafael, you two are not that bad.”

With a grin, Pops retorted, “Did you forget that one time both me and Rima were having a nervous breakdown because we couldn’t get Ty to stop crying and you calmed all three of us in like five seconds?”

“One mistake doesn’t define your capability as a parent, Rafi.” It seems like this isn’t an exactly new topic for them.

Pops turned back to us, “Fine, fine whatever.” 

He turned back to us, “So, you two, have you done the horizontal tango yet?”

All three of us yelped some form of “Rafael!” at the same time, drawing shushes from the people around us.

When we apologized, Dad said: “Rafael, we have talked about this, you can’t just ask them if they had sex yet.”

“So you want to wait and hope they’d spill the beans? You’re just as curious as I am.”

Dad looked guilty, but replied: “I admit I am curious, but I can control myself, and I wouldn’t mind if they never told me.”

Rafael rolled his eyes and turned back to us. “Sorry, that was rude of me.” It didn’t sound very sincere, but we accepted it anyway. And we didn't confirm or deny whether we had had sex. 

We chatted a bit more about other things (work, how are the kids at Eli's school doing...) before they excused themselves to go prepare the feast. I went back to my place next to the wall, noticing Eli's big yawn that he failed to subdue.

"Should we go?"

"No, it's fine, I'll manage to stay awake a while longer. Don't worry, you won't miss the feast because of me."

"I'd survive even without the feast."

"Did you eat before this?"

My stomach gave the answer for me by growling quietly. "Er, no..."

"Then we'll stay until the feast, I won't have you starve yourself because of my bad decision."

"Okay. Thanks Eli."

"No-" it turned into another yawn, "-problem."

I leaned my head sideways into his side and he started lightly massaging my scalp. We sat like that through the last poem. People started clapping to thank the authors at which point the lights started to slowly turn up so people could see the feast that was now brought in by some people under the coordination of my folks. I moved to the table again and we started eating. The meal consisted of buckwheat with a fruity sauce. 

During the meal I noticed Eli's eyelids dropping lower and lower, until he slowly slumped into his chair. Not wanting to wake him up, I shoveled the rest of my meal into my mouth, quickly chewed and poured the rest of Eli's food in too, as I didn't want to be wasteful. I was sure Eli wouldn't mind.

I carefully pulled the blanket off of him and picked him up, my big hands supporting his knees and upper back as I held him to my chest, and I started walking to Eli's home.

I can never explain the happiness that fills me whenever Eli's close to me. He's just so wonderful, I wish I could spend the rest of my life with him. He's so beautiful that there should be statues and paintings of him all around the world. He's also smart and funny, and no one seems to dislike him even a little...

While I was deeply in thought, the way passed quickly and before I knew it, I was standing at the door of his house. I entered, being careful not to bang Eli on anything. I went right to the bedroom and put him on his bed. But he unconsciously didn't want to let go of me, and I stood there hunched over for a few seconds, thinking about what I should do. I noticed that the mattress I sleep on was still out, so I grabbed him again and stood up. I maneuvered out of my vest and I pulled a blanket out of the closet and laid it down on the mattress and laid down on my back, with Eli on top of me, his head in the deep ravine between my pecs. I hoped he'd be comfortable there, and went to sleep.

I awoke a few hours later, Eli now curled on my belly. I checked the time; it was a bit earlier than I normally wake up, so I had plenty of time to comfortably get ready and leave for work. I carefully slid Eli down to the mattress, got up, and covered him with the blanket, which he immediately cuddled into. I felt a bit sad to leave him.

I took care of my morning business and showered. I loved exercising my body almost as much as I loved Eli. The feeling of my muscles doing whatever I wanted, moving unbelievably heavy weights with incredible ease, while being more flexible than someone of my build probably should be... I moved in front of the mirror and hit some poses, checking out and feeling the hard muscles move and pump up exactly as I wanted. 

I started to get hard when a stray thought reminded me that Eli was willing to top me in the near future. Damn, that was such a hot thought, his beautiful cock fucking my meaty butt. I wondered if he'd be up for some rimming too, and my cock was rock hard in no time. Since it was still too early for Eli to wake up, I knew I shouldn't just whack off into the toilet, so I sat down and pushed myself up on my hands, lifting my ass forward while spreading my legs, which pushed my cock in to my opened mouth through the valley of my pecs. 

I started flexing my abs periodically, which made my cock slide back and forth, and the friction of the shaft against the muscle mounds of my chest combined with the sucking of my own mouth quickly brought me to orgasm. I managed to swallow the whole load. In the post-orgasmic bliss I felt in the mood to show off, even though there wasn't anyone else around, so I reversed the position into a handstand, which I fluently transformed into a bridge and finally I stood up. Then I cleaned my dick, which was slick with cum and saliva in the sink. 

I toweled off and put on my boxers and went into the kitchen, closing the doors to dampen the sounds and smells I'd created. There I made breakfast, putting a portion for Eli under a cover. 

After I ate I wrote him a letter.

Good morning Eli, 

thank you so much for the date, I hope you enjoyed it at least as much as I did (especially the feast, I hope you don't mind I ate the rest of your meal after you dozed off ;) ). We didn't have time to really discuss my folks, so what do you think about them knowing? Anyway, your breakfast is under the cover, see you later. :*

-Ty

I put it on the table, next to the cover. Then I went over to the bedroom once again, kissed Eli on his forehead, and went to work.

An hour later I got a text from Eli: "Thank you for the breakfast, it was great. Will you come over after work? :* "

I fired off an answer immediately: "Yes, can't wait to see you again :) "

I used perfume, because I feel that in the future (or at least this fantasy one :P ), people would have looked at language, and would stop insisting on using different names for things based on the gender of the target audience (perfume/cologne).
  • Upvote 3