NEW STORY: The Squire

muscl4life

The Squire

Story by Muscl4life

PART I

I was still attending the horses when I heard the commotion coming from inside the inn; making my way inside that building at once, before they wrecked the entire place.

“Give us the rooms already!” Sir Florian demanded with a vigorous punch against the wooden counter. The deep, masculine voice thundered inside the reception room. His emerald green eyes flared with anger, the 6’2” large heroic frame seemed to grow bigger with each passing second, the full plate tainted by the blood of different foes and beasts, such display of knightly wrath surely scared the innkeeper.

“You’d better listen to him, boy. You wouldn’t like to be on his bad side.” The melodic voice tone belonged to the charming 5’10” mercenary half-elf named Ansel, the 225 pounds muscular mercenary who casually cleaned under his nails with an enormous dagger.

The young chubby man tried to explain once again, which only increased the distress levels of my companions.

“Forgive me once again, noble sires, but I’m afraid we don’t have any available room. It is the Summer Solstice and we have many guests coming from all over the Freelands…WHOA!”.

“I’ll sleep in the fucking stables; just give me food and ale!” The humongous man said easily lifting the villager from the ground and holding him several inches from the ground, his tiny feet dangling in the air.

“Please… Rhett put the poor man on the ground. I’ll take care of everything.” I said very calmly to the 6’6” 350 pounds muscular barbarian, placing my hand over the powerful arm that so easily carried the poor man, making sure to keep his easily flaring temper under check.

The young, boyish face of the brawny blond lad was sour; our latest endeavors took a lot from all of us, and he sincerely just wanted to rest. Despite being the largest and strongest of our group, Rhett was barely one year older than I was, and he really does not have great conversational skills. 

I gently smiled to my immense companion for a few moments until he finally took a deep breath, which inflated his already impressive naked muscular chest even more, and placed the short stacked body of the innkeeper back where he belonged.

“Thank you noble master…” He whispered to me.

“It’s me who must apologize, sir. I am sorry for taking it so harshly on you, but my colleagues and I have been through a horrendous ordeal. We are travelling through this town towards Manachia, after fulfilling a personal request from Baron Faulkner.” I gently laid on his sweaty shaking hand the Baron’s personal sigil, trying to reassure the agitated little man that nothing bad would happen to his establishment.

“Baron Faulkner, the ruler of Manachia? Are you under his services noble sires?” His voice tone and bodily expression changed almost immediately to the sound of that name.

“I wish I had such great honor, but I am just your friend Korben, the squire to the legendary Sir Florian, the Valliant; and these are his fellow companions Ansel and Rhett. These brave warriors of justice, these true heroes, attending to the Baron’s personal request to free his people from the menace of the Red Warlock at the Forsaken Mountains, have heroically vanquished the nasty villain once and for all!” I said the words carefully, as I produced the severed red haired head that sir Florian cut from the enemy’s body with his blessed bastard sword.

The innkeeper’s jaw dropped as he saw the very face who has tormented that region for many years.

“Sacred Lights of Lunya, you have truly defeated him!” He exclaimed at once. 

“I am only but a squire to Sir Florian and a mere witness to the prowess of The Valliant Knight, Ansel Swiftblade and the powerful barbarian fighter Rhett. They are travelling back to meet the Baron to receive his gratitude in a regal feast, and I am sure you understand they need to look presentable to his Excellency, don’t you?” 

“Praised be you noble heroes!” The poor man vividly shook the hands of Sir Florian. The young hero thanked in a discrete manner, following his knightly code of conduct; Ansel chuckled, blinking at me while Rhett just shook his head, tired of the complex, frivolous ways we handled things in fancy places.

At that point, I knew things would work out just fine. The innkeeper was more than happy to dump any guest he had in order to accommodate “such legendary heroes”. He immediately placed Sir Florian in the Baron’s permanent reserved room, and asked for the rest of us to wait while he prepared our accommodations.

“I need to bathe. Bring hot water to my room.” Sir Florian said to the innkeeper as he went upstairs.

“I guess we common people will wait in the tavern, right big boy?” Ansel gently pointed the enormous Rhett in the direction and the massive barbarian lad just grunted.

“I want my food and ale!” He said, still in a bad mood, but I knew he would eventually revert into his cheerful spirits once he satiated his hunger.

I took care of the further details with the innkeeper and explained him that it was a squire’s duty to make sure his knight is well rest and clean, so I carried the hot water bucket to the Baron’s room, gently closing the door behind me.

“You shouldn’t have lied.” My knight’s deep manly voice was harsh, but I knew he was not mad at me.

“I am sorry if I had to embellish things, but I didn’t lie milord. You have saved these people from the Red Warlock menace.” I filled the tub with hot water and tested its temperature.

“The Baron never said he would pay for our expenses. He promised us a reward if we brought the head of the warlock to him.”

“Which you most certainly did, noble sire. The Baron’s filthy rich and I am sure he will be more than happy to pay for our stay here; the whole county is celebrating your arrival in the streets. You are their hero!”

“No one should be celebrated for killing another human, not even a despicable man like that horrible evildoer.” Sir Florian removed his winged helmet and I smiled upon seeing the beauty of his cascaded raven black mane free. 

“Your heart is equally noble as your soul is brave, milord.” The tanned skin color only complimented his beautiful emerald green eyes and manly thick eyebrows framed them to perfection.

“Korben, we are alone in here. You do not need to speak so formally. You can be pretty annoying with such courtesies, my friend.” He said turning his vast back to me so I could help him to take off his heavy armor.

“I apologize, milord.” I said while undoing the laces of the armor and removing each part very carefully, feeling the strong stench of sweat from the muscular body underneath the steel plates.

“You apologize too much.” He turned around and picked me in his muscular arms, easily lifting my own 5’11” 165 pounds from the ground like I was a mere toddler. His kiss was delicate, gentle, passionate and yet so warm.

I moaned, feeling my body pressing so hard against his muscles. The worst part of wearing such heavy armor was that no one could actually see how muscular and powerful Florian truly was underneath the steel. Fortunately, I could see him in the glory of his nakedness, the hard smooth muscular physique pulsing with manly power.

“I miss you…” He repeated feverishly while I hugged his thin waist with my legs.

“No more than I miss you, my liege…” I replied, jumping back to the ground and walking towards the tub. “Come, let me take care of my hero.” Florian seemed languid of passion; he looked at my enormous hard member with hunger and lust in his eyes. 

I felt so proud, after all I am barely 18 years of age and already my manhood stands among the biggest of the nation, if not the biggest. The thick, long monster of caramel hardness throbbing underneath my squire’s attire. I opened my flier to let the 15 inches long manhood throb freely for my knight to see.

“You seem even bigger than the last time!” He whispered and he sat inside the tub, feeling his huge muscles sore from the latest battles. I gingerly smiled and replied

“Only because I miss you that much, Florian the Valliant!” I soaped the cloth and gently cleaned the huge muscles of my powerful hero, making sure I took great care of his muscular arms that maneuvered his immense heavy sword with such finesse, his glorious chest that seemed even bigger outside the confinements of the armor. His own cock was impressive 9 inches long, 5 inches thick manhood, which I cherished tremendously.

“I still don’t understand why we have to drag those morons along with us! They are just sell-swords. I am the servant of the Chalice and you are my squire, we have nothing to do with them.” Florian once again complained about Ansel and Rhett’s presence in our party.

“They are loyal and trustworthy, my knight. With their help your victory over the Red Warlock was surely smoother, since Rhett took care of his violent minions and Ansel’s uncanny nimbleness kept the warlock’s Golem distracted while you took his head off.” 

“Well…they were useful indeed. I guess I can tolerate their uncivilized behavior a little longer, for you of course.” He said reaching for my kiss while I massaged his muscular deltoids.

I soaped his immense body and rinsed carefully, eager to suck on his hard cock as well. I removed my clothes, my own caramel skin; result of the miscegenation of different tribes all over Freelands looked gorgeous against Florian’s bronze tone. He hugged me, looking at the reflected image on the mirror.

“You are so beautiful, young Korben. I should just take you as mine…”

“I am yours, my liege. However, you are a Knight of the Chalice, and you must serve Freelands. When you are released from your duty…” I repeated the same excuse as I sucked on his gorgeous uncut cock and he soon felt his own pleasure building up. Despite being very hung, I also have excellent blow job skills, and it didn’t take much until the brave hero fed me his royal manly juices down my throat, which I enjoyed tremendously.

“I need you, Korben…damn I still need you so very much!” He grunted as he felt his lust went beyond orgasm, he needed to be rode like the amazing stallion he truly was.

I toweled his immense body up, dying every inch of his rugged muscular physique. Then, I gently pointed to the comfortable bed. The lustful knight waddled to the bed, lying on his muscular back, hoisting his massive pillar muscle legs as I quickly assumed my dutiful place inside his glorious hole.

“Oh…so huge…” He moaned as my massive head forced its way inside his butt. The friction between his muscular butt and my hard cock made my lust grow, I pushed deeper and felt the weight of those muscular legs on my shoulders as I slowly penetrated his ass.

Soon I was pounding his muscular butt in slow, long movements, alternating between harsh fast moments, which only made him moan in agony and ecstasy. At the same time, I knew my cock got harder and closer from blowing. I held his legs up high and fucked him with all the might my lithe body could muster, which made my Valiant shiver in his loud orgasm.

“Damn…it was…so good!” He paced, kissing me as we both felt our bodies still moving in the same sensual rhythm, our hearts beating in the same compass, enjoying the powerful moment we just shared.

“It’s always a pleasure to serve you, my liege…” I said while kissing his neck and retrieved my long cock from his wet manhole. He smiled back at me and laid on the bed. After such orgasmic experience, his huge muscles felt heavy and tired, so he finally went for a well-deserved rest.

I knew that Sir Florian’s grandmother – the fabled rich Duchess of Eagle Crest – would soon try again to engage him with another young damsel of a very noble House. However, like all the previous times it happened, he would invoke his knightly code of conduct to “continue on his duties to the Freelands”, and so I could fuck his noble ass for a long period.

Once again dressed, I went back to reception to get the key to my own room, which was the most modest of them, according to my own request. I closed the door behind me and carefully retrieved the objects I collected at the warlock’s tower while my noble friends were not paying attention.

I am Sir Florian’s squire, but my greatest dream is to go to Arcane Academy at Rhtyak Valley, something that only the richest families in the Freelands can afford. Hence, I have to found my own education, and although squiring for an absurdly rich family like Valliant Knight’s is a great start, I also have to make side gains to keep my savings high. 

The advantage of being a esquire is that no one is suspicious about my sorcery skills. I can muster spells and prepare rituals without drawing too much attention to myself, which also gives the opportunity to collect less obvious, but much more valuable items during our adventures.

Once Sir Florian conveniently beheaded the warlock’s body, I quickly removed all the rings, pendants, scrolls and other magical items I could from his still shaking body, because I knew Ansel’s elven blood would let him notice the magic aura from those items, and I was not in a particularly sharing mood. 

I had over 15 items of great power, which I could now calmly investigate. The identification ritual would still take a few hours to reveal the hidden names and abilities of the items, but one thing in particular caught my attention.

The Dragonheart. I knew as soon as I laid eyes on the small gem disguised as an amulet, that the Red Warlock drained his uncanny powers from that particular item. I carefully analyzed the delicate piece, which the malignant spell caster used to enhance his spells to overwhelming heights.

A Dragonheart is originally the central scale covering the wyrm’s chest, standing precisely over the center of his immense heart. As the dragon grows from wyrmling to a Great Wyrm his imbued magical abilities increase tremendously, and this particular scale is drenched in so much magical power that it becomes a jewel, capable of bestowing uncanny abilities.

Dragonheart stones can be used in several devices, but mostly in transmutation spells and rituals. Many alchemists report the could brew Ultimate Power potions using powdered Dragonheart as the main vessel, which would be a dangerous thing to obtain because of it can be highly unstable.

I admired the precious thing; it really made the Red Warlock a tremendous adversary, even to the combined powers of my three heroes. Fortunately, unbeknownst to them, I was able to use a telekinetic spell to retrieve the Dragonheart apparatus from the enemy right before Sir Florian unleashed the final blow. 

“Korben…open up, I need to speak with you at once!” Ansel’s sweet voice tone indicated he was actually really pissed. 

“Erm…could it be a little later sire? I am so exhausted from everything…” I said, trying to buy me some time as I hid my precious treasures. 

“Listen you little thief, I know you cleaned the body, I want my share or I’ll tell on you to that stupid knight you fuck!” I understood the words he spoke in a very particular elven dialect, which sounded like whistles and leaves carried by the wind. The mercenary sounded furious. 

What the hell should I do?

(to be continued)

• Upvote 15

Well, dun make theelf grow. x3 I mean: If he would be grown I KNOW that he will demand a bigger share (pun intended). x3 The Squire and the Knight and the Barbarian need to be way~~ bigger first. >;P <3 <3

Really looking forward to seeing where this goes! Does the squire use the amulet to make the elf's muscles his own, or does he just grow himself? Can't wait for part 2!

Thanks for all your comments! It is always great to revisit D&D(ish) universe to build muscle growth stories!

I will keep this plot into one single thread ok? Just make sure to stay tuned!

THE SQUIRE

Story By Muscl4life

PART II

I had to think on my feet. Ansel Swiftblade was banging at the door and I knew his freaking keen elven senses would be able to sense the Dragonheart strong magical aura if it was not properly disguised. Since I had no other place to hide the thing in that mundane room, I took a deep breath and gulped down the Dragonheart, hoping that he would not be able to tell apart the different auras emanating from my own body.

I barely puked, but managed to pass the thing down my throat right when the door busted open with one might kick of the muscular mercenary.

“Well, well, well. It seems our innocent squire was not really just getting ready to rest huh?” Ansel said as he noticed the identification ritual’s materials over the table.

“I was just reading some old stories…” Although I stood one whole inch taller than the half elf mercenary, his muscular frame was even heavier than Sir Florian’s impressive physique, which added to the fact he only wore leather corselet displaying his tattooed muscular arms, promptly intimidated anyone who dared to challenge Swiftblade in a fight.

“Don’t try to fool me, pretty boy. I am old enough to be your father. Now, where are the goods you took from the Warlock? I felt he was loaded with magic items but you stripped him from them all!”

Since Ansel carried strong elven blood in his veins, although he resembled a young lad no older than his early twenties, he already was a seasoned man in his mid-forties, his soft elven features, the well shaven blond beard and the pointy ears gave him a regal look, but his brawny physique indicated his true violent, dangerous behavior.

I needed to keep the charade if I wanted to make sure he’d never take the Dragonheart from me. “I…don’t know what you’re talking about, my friend. We were all there together…”

Ansel did not lose any time trying to argue with me. He went exactly to the places I have hidden the booty I collected from the Red Warlock and retrieved every single item, displaying them over the table, with the exception of the Dragonheart, which was still slowly sliding down towards my stomach.

“Have you identified these yet?” He asked at once.

“I…don’t have the necessary skills to identify them milord.”

Ansel pulled me down by the collar. “Don’t you fuck with me boy. Not in this matter, I must warn you. I saw you casting many spells during our battle with the warlock. You were swift and managed to do it successfully even with this puny attempt of armor of yours. That takes lots of training and finesse.” He smiled at me cockily.

“H-how, do you know that?” I asked sincerely surprised that someone could notice my casting. I have trained so hard to cast the spells under my armor, since its weight hinders spellcasting considerably.

“You forget I have the eye for this kind of stuff. You were casting in small, focused gestures, saying as few words as possible, which shows you are no stranger to the craft, keeping up the squire disguise. Do you and your Flowery knight like to fool people like that?”

“Please…you must not tell Sir Florian…I truly am his esquire, but I have magic in my bloodstream which I cannot forsake! I can share those items with you, if you want.” I begged the muscular shorter man to help me keep the façade.

“Oh, that’s juicy. The stupid knight is not suspicious his own valet is a freaking sorcerer of great skills huh? I knew he was thick, but never that imbecile.” He mocked.

“Sir Florian is noble at heart, and I am loyal to him.”

“Well, you were fucking him now, just like you fucked him in the bedroom. I could hear him biting his pillow all the way from the tavern!” Ansel laughed as he walked to the table and turned a chair to sit in a particular manly way.

“So, have you identified these yet?” He asked once again.

At that moment, I only tried to dismiss the thoughts of what he would do if he discovered I had the most precious of the Warlock’s treasures inside of my body.

“Well, not for the next couple of hours. The ritual I cast takes time, but is fail proof.” I replied bitterly.

Swiftblade chuckled. “And you said you lacked the skills. Well, I want 70 percent of the retail price for each item.”

I gasped. “That’s too much; I’ll barely be able to sell these for a decent price without rising suspicious. Please…Ansel let’s be reasonable here.”

He quickly stood up and held a blade against my throat.

“Reasonable? You wanna be reasonable huh, you thief? Tell you what, I don’t know why I still follow you and that fancy flowery knight of yours. He talks down to me like I was second class just because I am half-bred, I could just wipe that smile from his face in a single second.”

“You know that we are good to our word. Sir Florian shares the booty equally with all of you, and he never asks you to pay for anything during our trips. He is a strong leader and you saw he fought the Red Warlock himself!”

Ansel let go of my throat and laughed. “The fool! He got lucky, that warlock could burn him into flames easily!”

“He only had that chance because he had Rhett fighting the monsters he summoned and you to keep the Golem busy. Your aid was decisive to our victory!”

Ansel shook his head. “So, you two are lovers or something? Why does a sorcerer pretend to be the squire of a Knight?”

I just shrugged. “I can’t forsake my bloodmagic, but I am also in debt with Sir Florian, he took me under his tutelage when I was younger, he taught me so much. I will follow him, helping him in all the possible ways, even if in those he mustn’t know.”

“Well, why don’t you follow me then huh? I don’t mind you are a sorcerer, I freaking adore it, I love the smell of your skin right after you cast a spell.” The muscular mercenary looked at me and pulled me in a close hug, smelling my neck and kissing the bottom of my lips.

I felt a mixture of relief and lust rebuilding down my loins. Ansel was one amazingly charming man, his bulging muscles and the manly smug on his broad square jawline, not to mention the dazzling tone of his voice and the sensual way in which his brawny physique moved, unhindered by the weight of his muscles.

“I can do the same for you as I do for my knight…” I whispered in his pointy ears, but the shorter man just held me in his powerful embrace, seeming unmoved by my offer.

“I am not going to be fucked by a toddler. I’ll show you how a real man fucks.” He said getting us both naked so fast I almost felt he was the spell caster among us.

Ansel lifted me from the ground and had his thick 8 inches hard throbbing cock inside me at once, which made me gasp, but the way he held me mid-air, supporting my weight by my legs as I held onto his massive arms and kissed his delicious mustached lips made me feel so sexy, so complete, so desired.

“Damn…been crazy to ride that butt of yours, my friend. I do not care if you are the knight’s donkey boy. I get to ride this ass you hear?” The loud sound of his muscular body slapping against my own as he pounded my ass filled the room.

Ansel fucked me with increasing gusto. His incredible strength powered his amazing fucking skills; he moved so sensually as he managed to fuck me even deeper, feeling my much lighter body going up and down with the movements of his hips. I moaned loudly, my very senses going fuzzy as he worked on my joy button with his mighty predator fucking style.

I came three times before Ansel even broke a sweat, his charming smug and the intensity of his beautiful almond shaped eyes deeply focused on me, it felt like he was inside my mind, knowing exactly how I particularly liked to be fucked, in ways I never really knew I liked!

Finally, he adjusted his position and managed to reach for my lips. He kissed me so intensely, we both came at that time, his hot manly juice filling my ass. I felt he would stop afterwards, but the damn mercenary just chuckled and reassumed his standing assault on my ass, even harder than before.

“Oh…please, just let me rest…” I begged.

“What’s the matter, boy? Are you tired already?” Ansel’s cock felt achingly hard inside my battered hole, and he was still doing most of the work by supporting our combined weight, propelling that fucking motion into new heights of intensity.

“You are…too much of man for me…” I appealed to his ego.

“Did you ever doubt that?” He chuckled, while continued to fuck me even harder, and I knew right there, he would not stop until fully satisfied.

I never thought someone could pass out of too much pleasure, but that’s what happened to me.

I woke up in my bed, my body still numb in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I looked at my side and saw Ansel naked doing push-ups next to the fireplace. He was dripping sweat, but he smelled like toasted almonds. His intense glare focused directly at me.

“Welcome back.” He stood up at once, his hard cock throbbing as he approached the bed.

“Please… sire I beg you…” I pulled the sheets over my body.

His melodic laughter filled the room.

“I am not fucking you right now, boy. I just don’t get soft easily. Now, go see if your rituals are over. I want my treasures.” He said pulling the sheets off me. I sighed in relief and walked towards the table, noticing the magical qualities of the items were available to my reading.

“H-how long have we…?” I whispered.

“Clearly not as long as I would have liked, but you still have lots to learn.” He smacked my butt loudly. “Now, get to work…”

I disclosed the abilities and the estimated value of each piece, knowing Ansel could tell if I tried to fool him. In the end, the muscular half-elf seemed satisfied. He picked the valuable of the items and stashed them inside his bag.

“You can have these, as a token of my appreciation. You were not half-bad in the sack. I’ll come for you whenever I feel like. Be ready for me.” He said squeezing my hardening huge cock and chuckling.

“It’s not just about size, young one. A real man knows how to use his cock just as well as he wields his sword.” Ansel kissed me passionately and was out of my room before I noticed he broke the kiss.

At that point, I realized I only had very common items that would sell for cheap, but fortunately, for me, Ansel was not able to sense the Dragonheart inside my body. Judging by the amount of time we fucked, I would not be able to vomit the thing easily; it would have to find its way south.

I searched inside my traveling bag for some particular herbs that would help me in this gnarly task. The idea of picking through my own stool grossed me, but not nearly as much as the idea of losing this precious artifact.

It didn’t take much long to brew a special tea that would clean the contents of my bowls very fast. It took one glimpse at the mirror and noticed my body seemed different, it was not as thin and wired as it always been. I could almost tell I looked thicker and my muscles bulged differently, one thought that clearly deserved further consideration, but there was someone knocking at my door once again.

“Who is it?” I asked, fearing Ansel returned to collect more treasures or even my hole.

“Milord, it’s me the innkeeper. I came to you because no one else knows what to do. Your big friend is causing disturbance in the tavern. They sent the militia guards to drag him out but he knocked them off like flies.”

“I’ll take care of him, thank you.” I sighed.

The brew would have to wait. I knew exactly how Rhett could be difficult to handle, especially after too many mugs of ale. Still, we all have to take care of each other.

Especially when this other is the cousin whose identity you have been keeping from your Knight from the very beginning, and all the family you have left in this world.

End of Part II

• Upvote 7

Oh, the Dragonheart is affecting the young sorcerer. Wonder if it'll fuse with him if he's unable to 'pull' it out in time...

• Upvote 1

Oh, the Dragonheart is affecting the young sorcerer. Wonder if it'll fuse with him if he's unable to 'pull' it out in time...

I sec9nd your wondering. ^w^ And I definitely hope it will. ^^

God dang it. That Elf is such an ass. >=( Please let our little squire/sorcerer teach that ass a thing or two soon. He shouldn't be the slave of some arrogant ass that knows his secret. Why can't he just cast a spell on that ass that would erase his memories of the spellcasting and would make him more of a team player? Or one that would make him go away. <='(

I sec9nd your wondering. ^w^ And I definitely hope it will. ^^

God dang it. That Elf is such an ass. >=( Please let our little squire/sorcerer teach that ass a thing or two soon. He shouldn't be the slave of some arrogant ass that knows his secret. Why can't he just cast a spell on that ass that would erase his memories of the spellcasting and would make him more of a team player? Or one that would make him go away. <='(

Than,s for your support! You were right, the Dragonheart is acting, its power will be a major player in this story. I think there are more layers in these characters, and I will love to peel them along with you!

Thanks for the comments!

• Upvote 1