I do wonder though: How do all symbiotes have Spider powers? I mean: I can understand how they would have when Peter was bonded to them. But Carnage never bonded with him right? And yet it still had spider powers, though less of them then Venom. ^^;;

And I do wonder what exactly is the reason that Venom's muscularity is so much larger then his normal Eddie Brock

The way the Symbiote works is that thought they augment the abilities of the host, they also take with them all the positive attributes and memories when they change hosts. So in Venom's case, he kept Peter's abilities so Eddie was able to utilise them. Most of the symbiotes we've seen in the comics have been related to Venom. Symbiotes like Carnage and Toxin are all descended from him so they will have a kind of diluted version of spider powers, whilst also forming new ones (e.g. Though Carnage doesn't have spider-sense, he does have a 360 degree perception of sight so he can see in all directions)

In terms of Discrepencies between Eddie and Venom's mass, it's very subjective to the artist at the time. Generally when Eddie was first introduced, he gained muscle mass without using the symbiote, so when he puts it in it augments his strength with the relative proportion of a spider. So as he is bigger than Peter was when he was bitten, he'd be much much stronger. Though the symbiote will increase its outward mass regardless of the size of the host depending on its situation e.g. Complete loss of emotional control.

Hope this clears this up, at least mainstream continuity wise. Glad you enjoyed the story :)

The way the Symbiote works is that thought they augment the abilities of the host, they also take with them all the positive attributes and memories when they change hosts. So in Venom's case, he kept Peter's abilities so Eddie was able to utilise them. Most of the symbiotes we've seen in the comics have been related to Venom. Symbiotes like Carnage and Toxin are all descended from him so they will have a kind of diluted version of spider powers, whilst also forming new ones (e.g. Though Carnage doesn't have spider-sense, he does have a 360 degree perception of sight so he can see in all directions)

In terms of Discrepencies between Eddie and Venom's mass, it's very subjective to the artist at the time. Generally when Eddie was first introduced, he gained muscle mass without using the symbiote, so when he puts it in it augments his strength with the relative proportion of a spider. So as he is bigger than Peter was when he was bitten, he'd be much much stronger. Though the symbiote will increase its outward mass regardless of the size of the host depending on its situation e.g. Complete loss of emotional control.

Hope this clears this up, at least mainstream continuity wise. Glad you enjoyed the story :)

Thanks for explaining. ^^ It did help indeed. <3

Though it does make me wonder where the other symbiotes are (the ones that are not sort off fathered by venom). <=)

And also: makes me wonder why the newest Venom is a LOT less murderous and evil then the older Venoms in the comics though. <=0

Will you please make Venom and our new Spidey face off against each other? 83 This story makes me so itchy to see what would happen and what Venom will be able to do. And if Venom & Spidey will indulge into their gay fandom tendancies. ;P lol

• Upvote 1

Damn, wonderful! It's nice to see you writing Christie, even if we haven't talked for the longest time. xD

Your writing skills are amazing :) This guy writes like a boss! 

Update - been a while since I've done any drawings, can't find my supplies, first layer of shading is down with HB. Until I find the other pencils won't be able to finish it.

post-4504-0-52853600-1432298579_thumb.jp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn, this was great!!! Really fantastic dialogue, story, and writing. Nothing felt awkwardly stiff about it. Really hope to see more like this!