Fantasy Supplement

InfyD

Infy? That sounds familiar. Didn't you used to have a Deviantart account and were you not an artist as well? ^^ If you are that Infy then it is so awesome to see that you are here too. 8D I hope you will be able to continue this story or post a new one/continue the one on FA. 83

Good luck with everything and really love how this one is going. >;3

Just wanted to throw in my opinion, and say that the writing quality here is pretty solid. Quite the immersive scenario you have here - not to mention hot as hell!

Only sort of critique I have, if you're interested at all, is that while the build-up was deep and intense, the come-down after the narrator's orgasm didn't maintain the same tension for me, so that even with the 'small print' revelation, it felt like the story tailed off slightly. That could just be me, though.

Really looking forward to seeing more from you on this forum. :)

Infy? That sounds familiar. Didn't you used to have a Deviantart account and were you not an artist as well? ^^ If you are that Infy then it is so awesome to see that you are here too. 8D I hope you will be able to continue this story or post a new one/continue the one on FA. 83

Good luck with everything and really love how this one is going. >;3

Hey there - yep, I'm "infydrachen" over on FA. I've done mostly art -- I have a thread of growing guy sketches over in the artwork section here. But this was my first foray into muscle/size growth stories with humans : )

Just wanted to throw in my opinion, and say that the writing quality here is pretty solid. Quite the immersive scenario you have here - not to mention hot as hell!

Only sort of critique I have, if you're interested at all, is that while the build-up was deep and intense, the come-down after the narrator's orgasm didn't maintain the same tension for me, so that even with the 'small print' revelation, it felt like the story tailed off slightly. That could just be me, though.

Really looking forward to seeing more from you on this forum. :)

Critiques are certainly welcome! And I agree with you, I think I rushed the ending somewhat. Hopefully it worked well as a setup for the next chapter at least, but I do need to work on the consistency (I have the same bad habit with drawings...tend to rush finishing touches, haha). Thanks for your feedback and glad you enjoyed it! : )

• Upvote 3

Hey there - yep, I'm "infydrachen" over on FA. I've done mostly art -- I have a thread of growing guy sketches over in the artwork section here. But this was my first foray into muscle/size growth stories with humans :)

I noticed that you were InfyDrachen on FA and DA when you posted this story on FA too earlier. ^^ I'm glad to see you here on the forum and I hope to see more ariting works from you again someday soon. 83 I always loved your stories, rather it was through comics and drawings or through writing. ^w^ <3

• Upvote 1

I hope to see more work like this from you.  The dialogue is great, and certainly adds to the hotness of the story!!

Thanks very much! I do plan to continue this story for at least another chapter or two. You'll have to forgive me though -- I don't work fast so it may be a while, haha.

• Upvote 1