Old Man Stevens - Part 15: Playing With the Boys

londonboy

“Time to get naked, fellas!” Bud boomed loudly.  

And then the big man inhaled deeply and flexed his entire upper body at the same time – his giant chest popping out and those two huge arms up in a hard double biceps pose.  To say the big man’s shirt ripped was an understatement – the thing more accurately exploded.  Bud’s body was just too much for the tank top.  The tight straps at the shoulders instantly ripped in two on both sides. The seams down the side ripped apart as soon as the big man’s chest expanded and his mega pecs burst through the material like a tank driving through paper.  It was clear that my big boyfriend had been waiting for just the right moment to free his massive upper body from its flimsy confinement.  Bud knew it would take no effort at all to make the skin-tight tank disintegrate from his muscles.  The remnants of the tailor made shirt floated to the floor and Bud’s magnificent sculpted muscles seemed to shine and pop more than ever.  The loud heavy breathing in the room stopped immediately.  Even though he had only been scantily clad in a tight tank top, which hid almost none of his tremendous physique, none of the men had been prepared to see Bud’s glorious bare upper body.  The only sound in the room was twenty cocks instantly shriveling up because each guy had a tremendous feeling of inadequacy.  Every man knew it was useless to compare himself to the elder muscle god in front of him, but they did it anyway.  There was no man on earth that would not want to ooze with the same amount of testosterone and power that flowed out of Bud’s body.  We all knew it must feel freaking incredible to be Bud Stevens – to have that kind of size, that kind of strength, and that kind of confidence.  The older man seemed to know what we were all thinking and he liked it . . . he liked it a lot.

“And now to allow myself to get fully excited about taking all of you guys on at one time,” he said, smiling devilishly, “and to unleash all of my muscles.”

This time the ripping noise was slow and methodical.  The thick log-like rod that was in no way hidden by Bud’s tight spandex pants started thickening and becoming longer as it easily tore through the material – slowly rising from the big man’s monstrous quads like a muscle drawbridge being raised.  Bud also tensed his thighs and the elastic snapped in two on both sides immediately.  When the huge cock finally reached its zenith and was poking straight up, the shorts fell to the ground in a heap of shreds – joining the demolished shirt.  I knew most guys in the room were not turned on by the sight of Bud’s cock – they were into muscle and power, not his giant sex organ – but its size and obvious power were so clear that I heard a few guys whimper in disbelief.  I did, however, catch Rogers, the fireman that had come to get us, licking his lips like a kid in a candy story.  It was good to know that there was one of the hunky guys on our team.  I understood just how he felt, looking at Bud’s gorgeous huge cock made my mouth water, too.

“Damn, fellas, it’s good to have all my muscles totally free again,” bellowed Bud as he flexed his naked body.  The huge bulges love it when they’re out in the open for everyone to see.  I love the way people gape and freak out at my size!  Don’t worry, little men, if you’re terrified of undressing in front of me - because you’re feeling inadequate.  There’s no way for you to not feel a little intimidated.  I mean, look at how huge I am all over!  My boyfriend, Connor made me this big.  But that’s no reason to not have a little fun wrestling Greco style, right?  Come on boys, join me!  Let’s get those clothes off!” 

Bud was being quite jovial, but I believe all the firemen heard it as an order – including the captain.  I’ve never seen a group of men undress so quickly.  I swear, buttons were ripped off of shirts because they were going so fast and pants were down around ankles in mere seconds.  I was a little thrilled when I noticed that five of the guys didn’t wear underwear – even as firemen they loved to go commando.  The first thing that jumped out at me as soon as the guys were completely undressed was how built most of them were – and how hung!  Many of these guys had what I’d call horse dicks – long, thick and hanging like a side of beef at the butcher shop.  They didn’t come close to Bud’s enormous package, but they were still sizable.  It dawned on me that whoever was hiring at this station had a thing for bulging crotches.  It also quickly became clear who was gay – since there were two guys with raging hard-ons.  Rogers, of course, could not have kept his cock from getting hard even if he had wanted to.  His lust for my elder boyfriend was palpable even though he was across the room.  The man couldn’t take his eyes off of Bud’s chest and arms.  I knew just how he felt.  Rogers’ cock was a surprise, however.  He was probably the most hung of the lot.  His cock looked as thick and long as my arm.  The dude was pretty buff, but his dick made him look super human.  The other stiff cock was a surprise, too.  There was an enormous man towards the back of the group – well, enormous in any situation where Bud was not involved.  The guy was built like a tank – thick, wide-as-hell shoulders, and blocky, like a competitor in a strong man competition.  His cock was sticking straight up like the Eiffel Tower and bobbing back and forth with excitement any time Bud flexed or moved his massive muscles.  I began to drool a little over the big guy, just because he was what I used to beat off to when looking through magazines - before I had helped Bud turn into a god.  The beefy dude wasn’t anything compared to Mr. Stevens, but he was still pretty impressive.  My admiration was interrupted by Bud’s voice.

“So, how about we start the fun with a little tug of war,” he said, rolling out one of the long hoses that were hung on the wall.  “It won’t even be close to fair since it would probably take an entire continent of people to challenge me, but it should be fun.   And I’ll only use one finger to impress the shit out of you as struggle through it.  Twenty men against my pinkie – how’s that for strength, boys?  Yeah, that should get your power-loving motors running pretty hard.  Just think, my flexed little finger will have more juice than all of your pumped up bodies put together.  I think my little boyfriend, Connor, should get to watch that up close and personal.  Come over here, sweetie.”

Bud had taken the end of the hose and knotted it into a loop, letting the thick circle fall down around his smallest finger.  Luckily, the big man’s pinkie was large enough to easily hold the hose in place – the thing would have certainly swallowed my entire hand.  The twenty men were acting like cartoon characters falling all over themselves grabbing hold of the other end of the hose.  There was tons of room, but they were fighting in hopes of being close enough to see the huge naked elder muscleman.  I’m sure every guy knew they were going to lose, they’d seen the dude lift an entire fire engine, but their macho brains told their bodies to put up a good fight.  Even the huge guy that had caused me to get a little excited was getting into the charade.  He went to the back of the line and wrapped the hose around his body – intending to be the anchor that would help his team prevail – supposedly.  I looked closer at the big man and realized he was, indeed, the type of guy I used to fantasize about – before I met Mr. Stevens.  The dude was thick as hell and his muscles bulged impressively.  He was, however, like a child’s doll compared to my boyfriend.  The group of firemen had now taken the makeshift rope in hand and pulled it tight – ready for tug-of-war.  Bud had his end of the hose wrapped only around his left pinkie.  

“Watch this, Connor, babe,” he said looking at me, “I think we’re both going to get off on this.  Ready, men?  One.  Two.  Three.  Go!”  

All of the beefy firemen let out a collective growl as they immediately started pulling on the hose with all their might.  However, Mr. Stevens simply smiled when his pinkie didn’t budge even a fraction of an inch.  The curved finger bulged like a biceps and easily equaled the strength of twenty men.  I was instantly rock-hard and surely leaking pre-cum.  I was so excited I could only focus on Bud’s finger.  The fellas instantly became baffled and slightly enraged at how easily they were held in place, so they somehow doubled their effort – grunting like a herd of wild beasts.  The men looked very impressive, their muscles tensed because of the strain – chests popping, arms bulging, and traps ballooning upward.  My lover, on the other hand, smiled bigger and I could tell he was ready to play.  

“Look at that, Connor, babe,” he said, kind of chuckling to himself, “those big burly firemen can’t make my smallest finger move.  They can’t make it move even a millimeter.  You’re old man’s pinkie is stronger than twenty men.  That stokes some juice into my rod, how about you, boy?”

“Yes sir.  The same, sir,” I replied, trying desperately to not shoot from the strength spectacle happening in front of me.

“Come on men, pull harder!” shouted the captain through gritted teeth.  

“Captain, they’re pulling as hard as they can,” said Bud.  “It’s just that they’ve come in contact with something a hell-of-a lot stronger than all their muscles put together.  You guys can pull as much as you want, but my finger’s not going to budge.  Watch this, Connor.  When I pull my pinkie towards me, the twenty guys slide forward.  When I let my finger go back out, they all go backwards.  My itty-bitty finger is controlling the lot of them.  Damn, that’s hot.  Come to papa, boys, and now go back!  Come forward and now fall back.  Look how all of them are sweating up a storm and it’s like I haven’t even noticed they’re pulling.  I could do this forever, but I think they’re going to be worn out in about ten minutes.  I pull my finger towards me fast and they come flying forward.  I push it out and they fumble back.  Dayum, that will never get old.  They’re like a bunch of puppets that I get to control.  A bunch of finger puppets!  Forgive the pun, Connor.  It was just too good to pass up.  You like how your old man can toy with these boys?”

“Yes sir,” I replied, “You know I do.  I also like how their big muscles pop as they strain against, you sir.”

“Yeah, some of them are pretty big,” Bud said, “and handsome.  You notice the size of the big dawg at the back of the line?”

“How could I not,” I exclaimed, “he’s huge.  He’s what I used to beat off to before I met you.”

“Should I be jealous?” Bud asked, teasingly.

“Hell no, sir,” I replied.  “You’re bigger than all twenty of them put together!  And a hell of a lot stronger.  And speaking of size, did you notice Rogers’ dong.  That thing is massive.”

“Dayum, son, the way you talk can really get my engines revving,” Mr. Stevens said in a deep growl.  “Of course I noticed his rod.  Mainly because I made that fire hydrant go hard so quickly I thought he might pass out.  Come give your old man a kiss.”

I walked closer to the giant - never taking my eyes off of the finger that was causing a group of grown men to feel so insignificant.  When I was next to the muscled monster, he leaned down and we kissed like it was the first time.  That’s how every kiss was with Mr. Stevens.  We both just got into the other guy that much.  Once I was that close to the man I realized he wasn’t straining a bit as he held twenty men in place.  His arm wasn’t even tensed.  The dude’s pinkie was doing all of the work – NOT his biceps.  His flexed finger was making a group of men do his bidding and it was clear he loved it.  He continued to pull his finger back and I’d hear the group of men exhale loudly as they tried to pull harder, but to no avail.  Then he’d relax his finger a little and they’d all fall back into place.  There wasn’t a man in the room that wasn’t turned on by Bud’s power.  There were twenty big firemen still trying to beat the older man, but they were also fully jacked by how strong he was.  After we finished our make out session, Bud looked at me with a mischievous face.

“Connor,” he said, pulsing his finger back and forth to taunt the men, “if I promise not to hurt them too much can I please have some fun with these guys.”  

“I don’t know, big Bud,” I replied.  “Let’s ask the boys.  Hey guys, do you mind if my huge muscle daddy messes with you a little harder?  It won’t hurt too much, but you might all end up taking naps.”

The collective scream of affirmation from the men pleased both Bud and me.  I was ready to watch my big stud toy with the grown men.  Because the guys seemed to be in peak physical condition, I had a feeling the playing was going to get a lot wilder than usual.  For a brief moment I really focused on the fact that Bud’s pinkie – just his pinkie – was beating twenty grown men, who were big guys, in a tug-of-war match.  The strength in that one finger was simply amazing.  I could tell it barely registered to the huge man that a bunch of guys were struggling like hell against him.  He could have read a book or watched television and continued to hold the men at bay until they finally collapsed from fatigue.  I knew if I thought about it too much it would really freak me out – knowing that a blood transfusion from me made this eighty something year old man become something more than Superman.  I stared at his massive body and, even though I had been around it for a long time now, I marveled at how his muscles were both gigantic and symmetrical at the same time.  The guy hadn’t just blown up to some freaking morphed size – his body had grown enormous in perfect proportions.  No part of him dwarfed any other part – the entire package just dwarfed everything!  Some of the guys in front of us had huge arms or huge quads, or a bulging chest, but no one’s body was symmetrical like Bud’s.  It was just a miracle of the transfusion.  I glanced back up at my big older man and his smile made it clear he was going to have some fun.

“Watch their feet, Connor,” Bud said, and that was the only warning he gave.

I turned to look at the row of men, but I could see out of the corner of my eye that my senior muscle man barely flicked his wrist – that’s the only power he used.  What happened next was like some kind of cartoon.  My mouth dropped open wide as the feet of all twenty men came flying off the floor.  With just a flick of his wrist, Bud jerked twenty men into the air and they came soaring towards us.  The huge man was prepared.  He puffed out his monstrous pecs and pushed his shoulders back.  I watched as the two guys at the front of the line each went sailing into one of the giant mounds of Bud’s chest.  I could tell by the sound that they each smacked his hard muscles with a tremendous force and they would have surely gone flying backwards but the other eighteen men came flying into them and they all smacked up against the giant man.  The men were sandwiched between Bud and the huge fireman that had been at the back of the line.  It looked like two uneven pieces of bread were at the ends – a big piece at the back and an entire loaf at the front.  There was a brief moment when all twenty men were plastered against the huge body of Bud and then they all went falling down to the ground – the force of his tug being so powerful that they could only sail through the air, smack against his chest, and then bounce off to the floor.  I could see this pleased the hell out of Mr. Stevens.

“That right there, boys,” said the big man, “was an awesome lesson in physics.  When some little things flying through the air meet something gigantic and unmoving, they’re going to be stopped cold and then bounce off backwards.  Damn, that felt powerful – watching all twenty of you stopping cold as you smacked into my massive chest.  You see how I sent them soaring to the ground, Connor?  And all I did was flick my wrist and force them to plow into my unmovable body.  That was hot as hell, wasn’t it?  I should let them use the two fire engines next time we play tug of war.  That way, I might have to use three fingers!”

It was amazing to see that Bud was not being cocky in any way.  He was just stating facts and he was like a kid in the candy store – still amazed by his own muscle and strength.  The smiles on the faces of the twenty men made it clear they loved the show just as much as he did.  They weren’t put off by Bud’s words – it actually excited them.  Some, because they loved the macho challenge and some because they were so turned on by the elder man’s body.  All were certainly high with lust for the senior’s strength, though.  It didn’t matter what they felt about anything else, every man loved how super powerful Bud was.  The fact that he flicked his wrist and they all went zooming through the air made them only crave more super feats from the elder alpha.  They didn’t care that there was no chance in hell of them beating the man in any kind of competition – they merely got off on trying.  In packs of wild animals it’s not uncommon for young studly animals to challenge the leader – even before they are ready.  It’s just a fact of life.  The manliness of these guys required them to try and beat the huge man, even when they knew it was futile.  Bud had not released the tension in his body or released his puffed up monstrous chest.  It was like he was reminding the men what had stopped them so abruptly and powerfully.  Bud looked down at the captain, who seemed a little dazed from the smacking he took when he banged into the men in front of him.  

“Hey cap,” Bud said, with a smile, “who’s the big boy in the back.  He’s got a lot of muscle on him, that one does.”

“That’s Bruiser,” the captain said, looking back.  “We don’t know what his real name is, that’s just what we’ve always called him.  He’s married to Rogers.  He used to be the strongest man I knew, until today.”

“Yeah, he looks pretty strong,” said Bud, “but not as strong as this super Gramps, huh?”

“Hell no!” responded the captain, “He doesn’t even come close.  You just beat twenty strong fuckers with only one finger!”

“And it was my pinkie, too” roared Mr. Stevens, making the captain just shake his head.  “You mean that big guy and Rogers, the one with the major rod, are actually married?  And you guys are all okay with it?”

“Okay with it?” said the captain, “We were all in the wedding!  Hell, I introduced them.  I knew Bruiser loved being stuffed with major meat and I came to realize that Rogers was into muscle.  It was a match made in heaven.  Sure, we tease them a lot – especially since Bruiser is a screamer and the walls are thin in this station.  It’s kind of hard to give Rogers too much grief because he’s bigger at the crotch than three of us together, but we still do it sometimes.”

“You think Bruiser would like some private time with this big old man?” asked Bud.

“Well since his cock is harder than mine gets on payday at Hooters, I’d say he finds you quite fetching,” teased the captain.

“Hooters?  I guess you’re a breast man, then,” replied the big man.

“Yeah, I love tits.  If I could find a gal with knockers as big as yours I’d let her milk my rod of every last drop – just squeezing my thing between her big breasts!” answered the captain.

“Hell, man, I can squeeze that thing for you, if you want.  I’ve got tons of room between my pecs,” Bud suggested.

“Naw, I’ll leave that man-on-man action to you fellas.  Give me a big-busted girl any day of the week and I’ll be happy.  Hell, give me any girl and I’ll be happy,” responded the head fireman.  “As for Bruiser, though, I think you’ll have to check with Rogers, too.  They’re very committed.  Tightest couple I’ve ever seen.  No pun intended.”

“Well, I’m going to try,” said Bud, “I’ve gotten so big all over there are only a few men that can take a plowing from me.  I can make out with Connor all day long and that fulfills every intimate desire I have, but he also knows that sometimes a good fucking is going to make me happiest.  He’s open to me sharing my muscled body with others.  Isn’t that right, honey?”

“Only if I get to watch,” I replied, teasing – but all three of us knew it was the truth, too.  

“That’s my boy,” Bud said.  “You get off on watching all this muscle having fun, don’t you?”

“Yes sir,” I replied.

“Well, if it’s the same to you guys, I think I’d like to get back to trying to take you down, Bud Stevens,” the captain said, and by this time his entire crew were back on their feet – including the two guys that had been up front and took the brunt of the hard chest impact.

“Bring it on, lil’ captain, bring it on,” Bud said in reply – teasing the fire out of the other man.

“Jump ‘em guys,” the captain foolishly yelled.  “I bet we can bring him to the floor if we all tackle him at the same time.”

I’m pretty sure the captain knew he was mistaken.  It just didn’t matter.  He was in charge and so he was going to lead his troops into battle even if he knew it was a losing one.  He rallied his guys, all of whom yelled as they charged and then jumped on the enormous man in front of them – the one that had just yanked them all off the floor with just a flick of his wrist.  It was wild how the screaming abruptly stopped when Bud easily withstood the weight and the impact of twenty men jumping on him at the same time.  The place became completely quiet with my big elder lover standing there, leisurely, and a whole gaggle of men suspended in the air as they grabbed hold of whatever swollen muscle they hit when they met the man-mountain.  It was like some slow motion movie – the jumping movement of every man stopping at the same time as they hit Bud’s body.  And then all twenty men being suspended in air as the big guy just stood there as if he had simply put on a light jacket.  

“Well I guess you boys have gotten yourself into a mess, haven’t you?  My big body stopped all of you easily.” Bud teased.  “I’m still waiting for you to bring me down to the ground.  When is that going to happen exactly?  Captain, it looks like I’ve had no problem holding the weight of your entire squad.  And I’d say you guys need to put on some more muscle – you’re light as a feather.  I can feel Bruiser and Rogers groping a little harder than everyone else.  Like what you feel, guys?  That’s it fellas, go ahead and get your fill of my big body.  It’s okay.  I’m happy to show it off for you.  So, you got any more steam in you, boys?  You still thinking you’re going to bring me to my knees?  Are you realizing that there’s no way for you guys to beat this huge old man?  Hoisting twenty grown firemen is like child’s play for me.  Let’s see what a little shaking might do.”

Even though I witnessed what happened next it would be hard to explain it to someone if they asked.  Bud simply started shaking his mountainous body back and forth with a lot of force and men started flying.  It was amazing.  Guys rocketed off his big muscles like they were being shot out of a cannon.  Every guy went flying for about ten feet.  Bruiser held on the longest, but even the big dude finally went soaring across the room.  My big lover merely shook his body like a wet dog trying to dry itself.  He didn’t even raise his arms.  The force of him jerking his body back and forth was enough to send guys through the air.  The crazy thing was that all the men loved it.  A few even yelled out like children on a theme park ride as they flew past me.  Guys were shooting out in every direction.  Bud’s strength was simply powerful enough to rid his big frame of every guy simply by twisting his upper torso back and forth.  Men plopped on the ground with loud thuds and beamed with happiness at their own defeat.  It was amazing.  Bud stood there un-flexed, but still as tensed as three bodybuilders throwing their body into the hardest most muscular poses ever.  The guy didn’t need to pump up his biceps for it to look powerful – just standing there those arms oozed strength and super tight hardness.  The firemen were breathing hard from their losing battle, but I could tell they were already thinking about what they’d do next to try and beat Bud.  

“Now that’s what I call shaking off some old luggage, huh, Connor?” Bud said, laughing at his own joke.  “Imagine what would have happened if I had put a little power behind it.  I don’t want to hurt anyone, though, so I’d never do that.  I just want to give the little men a taste of my power.  You see how even big heavy Bruiser went flying across the room.  That boy is really turning me on, Connor.  How about you?”

“Yes, he kind of big and cute,” I replied, “but nothing compared to you.”

“Aw, thank you honey,” Bud replied, “I feel the same way about you.  I’m just hoping he’ll let me have some fun with that ass of his.  You’ve gotten this big man so horned up he needs some relief.”

“And I’m afraid if you don’t get some relief every now and then, Bud Stevens, buildings are going to suffer the consequences,” I replied, teasingly, but I believe we both realized that an unsatisfied Mr. Stevens would mean something big would definitely get destroyed.  If he couldn’t be satisfied sexually, showing off his power would be a good second choice. 

“Man, Connor, I loved how I barely felt the weight of twenty men,” Bud said, whistling loudly before he bounced his pecs.  “That just churns my juice something powerful.  Knowing I can hold that many grown men off the ground so easily.  I’m thinking I could do a hundred guys without any problem, too.  I might feel it a little, but I’d still be able to run a mile or climb a bunch of stairs.  I’m also thinking I could probably toss one of them a hundred yards or so if I really put my mind to it.  I wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, though.  Hey, I bet I could toss him hard and then run so fast I’d be there to catch him!  We’ll try that sometime.”

“Come on men!  Wrap the hose around him!” screamed the captain, catching both Bud and I off guard.  With Bud, though, it didn’t matter.  “That should stop him!”

My big lover just stood there as four to six men started running around him wrapping the long heavy strong hose tightly on his body.  The thing was pretty long, but Bud was so wide and big that the men were at the end after a few rotations.  Bud’s massive upper torso was completely mummified by the hose - his arms held down under the thing, too.  Any other man would have ended up being wrapped from head to toe, but Bud was just too big.  Four men were holding the ends and pulling them tight, behind my big man, thinking they had actually won.  How foolish they were.

“I think I’ll just inhale, Connor,” Bud said coolly.  “I’ve got enough power in my lungs to blow down a skyscraper so this hose should be a piece of cake.  I think it will be pretty awesome to watch, though, man.  This is all for you, babe.”  

And then the giant man simply sucked in air – slowly.  He didn’t flex.  He didn’t raise his arms.  He merely inhaled and tensed his body at the same time.  I’ve always loved videos of men ripping through shirts and the old Hulk television show really turned me on, but all of that was nothing compared to what came next.  I don’t know what kind of material they use to make fire hoses, but I know it has to be strong as hell to take the pressure of shooting water running through it.  I watched, in amazement, as the mountain of muscle beneath the hose started expanding.  I could tell by the sounds the thing was beginning to be stretched beyond its ability to hold.  When the first strand of the thick hose popped loudly a thick muscled piece of Bud’s right monstrous pec exploded out like a giant fist punching through paper.  Striations ran across the massive piece of man-beef like some kind of heavy muscle stitching.  The big man was merely tensing his body – making his mounds of hard thick sinew rip through the strong material as if it were nothing.  When a huge shoulder burst through suddenly the noise was loud enough to make me jump.  It looked like hundreds of veins were crossing that mammoth plateau of muscle.  Seeing parts of Bud’s monstrous body highlighted in this fashion reminded everyone in the room just how much he was packed full of power and size.  Suddenly, there was a succession of loud pops that resembled a row of firecrackers being shot off.  Bud’s humongous biceps easily burst through the hose, along with his other pec and shoulder.  Soon, Bud’s magnificent body was completely uncovered and the four guys were standing behind him holding short remnants of what had once been a powerful fire hose.  Every man in the station stood there in total shock at what my gigantic lover had just done.  It was a display of true power and all Bud had done was simply tensed his body.  He turned to the guys behind him – their mouths dropped open in disbelief.

“Was that supposed to hold me fellas?” Bud teased.  “I guess my big strong muscles were just too much for your little hose.  That sure was a pretty show, though, wasn’t it?  Seeing huge parts of me burst through.  Kind of like muscle pop corn – big meaty kernels bursting out all delicious and sexy.  Got me all hot and bothered.  I need to release some steam, dudes.  Here, let me show you what a tight squeeze actually feels like and I don’t need a hose to do it.”

Before the four men could recover from watching Bud’s tensed muscles destroy their thick hose, he bent down, easily scooped all of them up into his arms, and grabbed one wrist with the other hand to lock them in place.  When he stood back up the feet of all four guys left the ground and they were tightly sealed in the big man’s bear hug.  I got a huge jolt of thrill to my cock as I watched all the feet of the group kick back and forth – each man foolishly thinking he could somehow break free.

“Hey fellas,” said Bud, “you four are a bunch of light weights.  Or maybe I’m just fucking strong.  Either way, lifting the bunch of you is nothing.  Can you believe I probably used to weigh less than half of just one of you?  Yep, I was a shriveled up little old man that a strong breeze could have knocked over.  Now look at me guys, a fucking hurricane couldn’t begin to make me move.  I probably weigh just a little less than all of you put together and I can squeeze you so tight that you can’t move one bit.  Is it getting a little uncomfortable in my arms, boys?  Is this muscle gramps making you feel a little weak?  It must be getting a little hard to breathe right now, isn’t it?  Man, look at your big friend Bruiser over there – stroking his hard meat because this big elder dude is manhandling his buddies.  Damn, he’s a mighty fine piece of muscle, ain’t he boys.  I gotta get me some of that big man.  Let’s squeeze the last bit of air out of your lungs, fellas.  I think it’s time for you all to take a nap.”

I don’t think Bud tightened his arms very much at all, well not to him, of course, but to the four men wrapped so tightly, it was like being compressed by a machine than demolished cars.  I watched as the gentlemen tried desperately to get air into their bodies.  Bud wasn’t going to hurt them – well, not that much – he just wanted to squeeze them hard enough to make them pass out.  He was showing off for the big man, Bruiser, who was standing there in awe – not even aware that he was pumping his own hard meat in front of all his coworkers.  Bud started humming some familiar children’s tune that is used to lull kids to sleep.  Everyone in the station wanted him to put the four guys under.  It was such a display of power.  There wasn’t a sound besides Bud’s humming and everyone was waiting for the inevitable.  

“Nighty-night, boys,” Bud said as the heads of all four men fell forward and they were out cold.  “No need to worry, captain.  They’ll be fine.  They just need to sleep for a while.”  

Bud lessened the pressure in his arms so the four men could begin to breathe again in their unconscious state.  He jostled their limp bodies in his arms, as if he were testing to make sure they weren’t just faking.  I actually think he was just showing off for the rest of the group.  Easily manhandling four men was pretty impressive.  The stroking motion of Bruiser’s big hand slowed down, clearly the muscled guy was too close to release and he wasn’t ready for that, yet.  Bud let the bodies of the four men slide down to the floor and we all watched the guys unconsciously roll into different fetal positions.  The giant elder muscleman looked up at the remaining group.  

“I’m having so much fun, fellas,” Mr. Stevens exclaimed joyfully.  “Wrestling all of you is a piece of cake, but that doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying it.  Beating a bunch of young bucks gets my juices pumping hard.  How about you?  You having fun, too?”

“Yes!” was shouted back in multiple forms from the remaining guys.  

“Do we need to stop or take a break?” asked Bud.  “You all are looking worn out and defeated – especially the dudes napping on the floor.  I’d understand if you wanted to give in to this big old man.  I mean, I’m unstoppable and even together the bunch of you are pretty small and weak.  Just say the word and we can stop.”

The big man knew exactly how his words would affect the group of men – especially the captain.  It was like watching the Spartans going into a losing battle and not caring, it was all about the honor.  Every man in that room knew Bud was stronger than a hundred guys put together, let alone sixteen, but that didn’t matter.  If they were going down in defeat at least they’d go down fighting.

“Come on men, pin him with the ladder,” yelled the captain.

Suddenly the group of men sprang into action and ran to the wall to grab the long ladder hanging there.  The entire group gathered behind the thing and made it clear they were going to run towards Bud, smack into him hard, and then pin him against the other wall.  This, of course, thrilled the big man to no end.  A huge smile shot across his face and I saw his muscles tensing a little in anticipation.  What is it with men and their desire to win even when they know there’s no chance in hell for a victory?  Every person in the room now knew that Bud could take care of the entire group at any point he desired.  With the wave of one massive arm he could send the firemen sailing.  He of course, though, was enjoying this more than anyone and was going to make it last as long as he could.  The team of guys loved the challenge, too.  That’s what got them going – not the idea of victory – just the idea that one man could take them on so easily.  

“Yeah, little dudes, get the ladder,” Bud said with a chuckle in his voice.  “Cause everything else you’ve done to this point has proven to be so effective.  Twenty of you lost at tug-of-war and all I used was my pinkie, so sixteen of you should be able to push my giant body back about eight feet into the wall and hold me there, right?  It makes perfect sense.  I just picked up four grown men and bear-hugged them unconscious, so your little group of merry men should be able to subdue me easily.  I shook the lot of you off my body with no effort at all a little while ago, so of course you’ll be able to win a pushing match against me.  I lifted your fire engine like it was a plastic toy so all these huge muscles bulging all over me must be for show only, right?  Man, I love that you guys are giving it your best, but I’m afraid your time is limited.  There’s a little rendezvous I want to have with a specific guy, so I’m going to make this encounter only last a few more minutes.  I hope that’s okay with you – although it won’t matter if it’s not, there’s nothing you can do about it.  Bring it on, boys.  Let’s see you give it that old college try.”

There was a collective yell from the group of men behind the ladder and then they charged toward Bud.  He brushed me behind him with one swoop of his huge hand and I instantly knew that nothing in the world would get through him.  There wasn’t even a speck of me that was nervous.  I just leaned to one side so I could watch the show.  My big man didn’t even raise a hand.  He wanted the ladder to smack him in his mid-section just so he could show the men how impervious he was to all of their attacks.  I noticed with glee that big Bruiser was smack in the middle behind the ladder – as if his size might add to some of the damage they hoped to inflict on Mr. Stevens.  I knew my man noticed, too, and I’m sure it thrilled him a lot.  When I was a teenager I once took a baseball bat and smacked it up against a wall in hopes that I would damage the thing.  The aluminum didn’t even dent and the wall wasn’t hurt a bit, but the shock to my hands was so painful that I dropped the bat and felt the sting for hours.  I knew, from how fast the group of men were running, that the ladder smacking Bud Stevens was going to be a similar experience.  I couldn’t tell who was more excited about what was about to come – Bud, myself, or the gaggle of men.

“Damn, this is going to be fun,” Bud said.

I expected to hear a loud clanking of banged-up aluminum as the long ladder hit Bud’s mid-section, I did not realize, however, that there would also be a loud thud of sixteen bodies slamming into the back of the ladder when it completely froze upon impact.  Every guy got the air knocked out of him and the ends of the long thing actually bent past my muscleman, making a slight V.  There had been so much power in the movement of the firemen that they actually warped the ladder around the unstoppable Bud Stevens.  The aluminum was bent directly where it smacked into the massive abs of steel.  The big guy, Bruiser, not only smacked into the ladder, he also slammed into the big body of my boyfriend.  I was shocked to see Bruiser still standing – the ladder pinned between him and Bud, while all fifteen of the other men were sent flying backwards to the floor upon impact.  Bud’s body hadn’t moved at all.  He stood there, with his hands on his hips and the ladder sticking out to his side like some kind of oversized belt he might wrap around his waist at any moment.  I could tell Bruiser was dazed and I’m sure his hands stung like hell, but he continued to hold on to the ladder while he purposefully plowed his face between Bud’s mammoth pecs.  I could hear the guy slurping like some kind of baby sucking on his bottle.  It took a good thirty seconds for the men to recover and jump back up to grab hold of the ladder.  By this time, Bud had reached out and grabbed the thing himself.  

“How did that go for you fellas?” he asked teasingly.  “Was the attack successful?  Was the goal to ruin your ladder, because I’m afraid that’s what my super abs did to the thing.  Sorry about that, boys.  I guess I’m just too much like a big slab of stone.  Oh, and I didn’t budge an inch.  You really thought the sixteen of you could push me back – even a little?  Come on, dudes, I’m way too powerful for that.  Here, let’s straighten your ladder out again.”

Bud merely pressed out with his arms and the screeching sound of aluminum accompanied the straightening of the ladder.  All sixteen men moved with the thing – their feet just skidding across the floor as Bud’s powerful arms easily manipulated the mangled thing back in place.  During that entire time the group of men were trying desperately to push the ladder, and my man, backwards.  It was useless, however, Bud was not moving.  The big man grabbed the middle of long aluminum piece with one hand and started pushing himself.  Immediately, the entire sixteen firemen started sliding backwards on the floor – even as their feet desperately tried to find some traction to stop the big man.  Bud easily guided the ladder and the group towards the wall.  He wasn’t even straining a little, but every fireman was sweating up a storm from fighting the losing battle.  Finally, Bud pinned the sixteen men behind the ladder against the wall.  He let go with his hand and only pressed his forefinger against the middle aluminum rung – easily holding the struggling men in place.  

“It looks like you guys are caught between a wall and a super strong finger,” Bud said, kind of laughing – but not in a menacing way.  “Try as you might not one of you can break free.  This big man is holding sixteen big firemen in place with just one finger.  Not bad for a guy that’s over eighty years old, huh?”

Suddenly there was a loud bang in the room.  Everyone looked in the direction of the sound – toward the middle of the ladder - and saw that Bruiser’s big dick had shot instantly hard at Bud’s comment about his age and then slammed hard against the aluminum.  The reverberation of the whack echoed in the room.  It was clear that Bruiser was turned on by elder musclemen.  

“Well, well, well, look at that,” Bud said, looking back up at the now red-faced Bruiser.   “The big man got a little turned on to hear that this huge man is over eighty.  That get you all hot and bothered, Bruiser.  Knowing that someone as old as me is not only beating all of your beautiful muscles, but all those of your co-workers combined at the same time.  Look what happens when I push in harder – all of you guys start gasping for breath and sweating up a storm.  But hell, that just turns you on even more, doesn’t it Bruiser.  Look at you starting to leak a little pre-cum for this big man.  Well take a look at this, big man.  I can press all of you off the floor with that one finger, too.”

I was ready for what came next.  It was like I now shared a strength-loving brain with my Mr. Stevens.  I could guess what he was going to do with his muscles before he even did it.  I watched with glee as he pressed his finger in and upward against the ladder.  I also heard sixteen men moan with excitement – in between trying to suck in more air – as their feet left the ground.  The huge muscleman’s finger was sliding the group of guys up the wall pinned behind the ladder.  I made sure I got a cum-pumping look at thirty-two feet kicking back and forth as they left the ground and went into the air about two feet.  I could tell the pressure of the ladder was pretty intense on the guys, but they loved every minute.  Suddenly, there was a second louder and deeper thud against the aluminum of the ladder.  Everyone stopped for a few seconds and looked in the direction of the sound and we all noticed that Rogers’ huge cock how now gone rock hard and slammed against the thing.  Fully hard the thing was even larger than Bud or I had imagined.   It looked like a third leg or even bigger and it stuck up way past the ladder – much higher than big man Bruiser’s dick.  

“Whoa, Rogers!  That is one honking piece of meat,” hollered Bud with a loud whistle.  “Did you hear the sound that giant thing made when it banged up against the ladder.  Good for you, Rogers, good for you.  You’ve got a bull cock, don’t you.  Of course, it’s still kind of small compared to my giant piece of meat, but for a normal guy that’s very impressive.  I bet Bruiser rides that thing every chance he gets.  Hey, maybe I should show you guys how much power I have in my cock and use it to hold the ladder and all of you in place.”

Bud’s teasing was interrupted by a third clanking sound against the ladder. We all turned the other way and were shocked to see the captain’s hard cock now pressed against the aluminum.  It hadn’t been as deep or loud as Rogers’ thud, but it had been impressive, nonetheless.  The captain’s face immediately turned redder than Bruiser’s and we knew he could tell we were all staring at him in disbelief.

“Well, who in the hell do you think hired all you hunks,” barked the captain, “Yeah, I’ve got a big thing for huge muscles, but I also love my wife and all women, for that matter.  And the guy that ever talks about my body’s reaction to muscle is gonna feel the wrath of this captain.  Understand!”

Bud turned to me and said, “I didn’t see that coming.  Even the macho captain can’t hold back his reaction to my body.  Maybe I should let him ride my biceps.  I bet that would make him spurt.”

“Don’t embarrass him anymore, Bud,” I said with a wink.

“You’re right,” Bud answered.  “Besides, I have some bigger meat in mind.”  And with that he turned toward Bruiser and leaned in.  “Hey big man, I hear you like getting plowed by huge cocks.  And by the look of your husband’s endowment I’d say you’ve been primed for some big ones.  How about you spending some quality time with this huge senior muscleman?  I’m sure I can make it well worth your time.  You up for the invasion, Bruiser?”

“I have to check with my husband,” replied the big fireman – huffing and puffing, partly because he was being smashed up against the wall, but mainly because the big Bud Stevens was leaning in so close.

“Hey, Rogers!  Do you mind if I have some fun time with your husband?” Bud yelled, without even turning away from Bruiser.  “I love my boyfriend and all, but he’s too small for me.  I sometimes just need to release some tension, if you know what I mean.”

“Only if I can watch,” came the reply from Rogers.

“Funny, that’s what my boyfriend says, too.  You two can watch together.  Maybe you’ll have some fun, too,” replied Bud.  “How about it big stud.  Wanna spend some time with this muscled gramps?  I can make you shoot harder than you ever thought possible.”

“Yes sir!” answered Bruiser.

“First, let’s set you free, boy,” Bud said, grabbing the ladder with both hands.  

Without even blinking an eye or causing any guy behind the ladder to fall, Bud pulled his two hands apart and the aluminum ripped perfectly – creating two different ladders of equal length.  Bud pulled the thing apart as if it had been made of paper.  He kept pressure up against the men so no one fell.  It did, however, create an opening for big Bruiser to fall down to the floor – stunned by what he saw my big man do.  At the same time, Bud kind of flicked the piece of ladder in his right hand and Rogers was released from his pinned position at the end, too.  Bud had plans for the four of us and the rest of the guys needed to be temporarily otherwise engaged.

“The big boy liked watching me rip apart aluminum, didn’t he?” Bud asked as he started to put more pressure on the two pieces of ladder in his hand – smashing the men against the wall while Bruiser was smack in front of my big man.

“It was nothing for you, was it?” Bruiser asked.

“Like wet tissue, boy, like wet tissue,” Bud replied.  “How about I show you how easy it is for me to rip a car apart later on – would that please you?”

“More than you will ever know, sir” answered Bruiser.

“Let me put the rest of these guys to sleep and then we can have some fun,” Bud said – pressing the men against the wall even more.  

It was clear the firemen knew what was coming.  They had seen Bud bear hug four guys into unconsciousness.  As a matter of fact, the four men were still coiled up in the fetal position on the floor nearby – each with a giant smile on their sleeping face.  Every one of the men was trying to gasp a little more breath before the aluminum ladder pressing into them caused them to black out, as well.  It was clear that Bud wasn’t going to hurt anyone, but he was cutting off the flow of oxygen by smashing the remaining guys into the wall.  I loved how their feet started kicking frantically back and forth as they neared going into la-la land.  Slowly, one by one, each man opened his mouth for air and then his head fell forward and he was fast asleep.  Out like a light.  Bud lowered the ladders slowly and the men slid down the wall until they were two heaps of bodies resting on the floor.  Bud put the two pieces of ladder together and started folding it together like a kid might bend a piece of paper.  Bruiser, Rogers, and I just stared as the massive elder man finally compressed the giant ladder into a ball about the size of a grapefruit.  The way he did it made it seem as easy as crushing tinfoil.  

“Here, catch,” he said to Bruiser as he tossed him the balled up ladder.

Unfortunately, Bud forgot that even though the thing was now something small in his hands, it still had the weight of when it was a giant ladder – an item that usually took four to six men to carry.  Bruiser went to catch the balled up aluminum, but it was too heavy for even a guy as big as him.  He caught it in is hands but the weight was so much that the ball plowed into his stomach and knocked the guy to the floor.  Bud was next to him in a flash.

“Oh damn, sorry big guy,” Bud said, lifting the heavy ball with one hand.  “I forgot how heavy this thing is to normal people.  It’s just so light to me, you know.  See, I can continue to crush it even more in one hand.

We heard the aluminum screeching as Bud tightened his huge fist around the thing in front of Bruiser’s face.  The large fireman was still reeling from the impact of Bud’s little toss, but he was just too mesmerized by what the giant hand was doing to care.  Rogers was standing beside me and he was stroking his giant rod – not caring that he was doing it in front of people.  He was just too turned on by Bud’s strength.  The ladder was now tightened into the size of a baseball – denser and denser because of Bud’s powerful paw.  

“You know, the captain’s always wanted to put in a big window right there,” said Bruiser, pointing to one of the walls – and it was clear to all of us what he was leading to.  This made Bud smile broadly.  “There’s nothing beyond that spot but a big field.”

“You’re thinking this massive gramps could start the construction project for the captain, aren’t you, Bruiser?” asked Bud.

“I’d say use your fist, sir, but I’m afraid that would bring down the entire building,” Bruiser said with so much excitement that the words came tumbling out.  “I was just thinking you could play a little ball.  I’m thinking you have a pretty powerful pitching arm.”

“If by powerful you mean I could take out a satellite orbiting the earth,” Bud teased, “then I’d say you were right.  Making a hole in concrete will be a breeze, but I know it will please you, Rogers, and my boyfriend.  That makes it worth it.  Move back men, I don’t want anyone to get hurt by flying debris.  This is for those years growing up when no one would pick me for their team when we played stickball in the street.  I gotta make sure I don’t take out the entire wall.”

“How about just thumping it with your finger?” I suggested.

“You crazy muscle freak and strength junkie!  I knew there was a reason I loved you so much,” Bud said, smiling at me like he’d just won some major contest.  “You just know how to keep our juices running non-stop, don’t you?  You love thinking of ways for me to show off even more than I do – and I thought that was impossible.  You think the two newbies can handle it?  I don’t want them squirting too soon.”

“We can handle it sir!” yelled Rogers, “please thump it!”

We all looked at the well-endowed fireman who had joyously chimed in on Bud’s and my conversation.  His big piece of meat was sticking straight up like a giant telephone pole and throbbing back and forth with excitement.  Bud smiled at the man’s huge show of appreciation.  Bruiser’s meat was straight as a board, as well.  It seemed that everyone wanted the giant man to bust a hole in the wall using nothing more than a finger – well, that and a crumpled huge ladder.  It was wild to think that Bud could flick something so hard with just one finger that it would take out part of a wall.  It was almost too much to comprehend – even after everything he had already done.  It then dawned on me that the huge muscleman wouldn’t use all of his finger’s strength – because if he did it would probably take out the entire building.  It was mind-blowing to know that he’d have to curtail the strength in just one finger for the little display.  Bud clearly knew what I was thinking.

“It can hold a grown man against the wall.  It can push a city bus as far as it wants.  It can easily win a tug-of-war competition with twenty men.  It can also pin a group of men behind a ladder for as long as it wants.  And yet, we still haven’t explored all of it’s limits,” taunted the big man as he held up his forefinger.  “This thing has more power than a little old tank, honey.  Kind of makes your balls tighten with excitement when you think about it, doesn’t it.  Thumping this compacted ball is nothing.  Wait till I flick an SUV across town or bring down a building – that will really get us going.  Here, Bruiser, grab hold.”

Mr. Stevens was toying with us – especially me.  I’d seen his finger do all the things he just described.  He was holding out his big forefinger for Bruiser to latch onto.  The fireman quickly grabbed the finger with his right hand and then put his left hand on top of that.  Bud lifted his arm and the muscled fireman quickly left the floor – his big body easily taken into the air by one finger.  All four of us moaned softly – even Bud.  He loved his own show of power as much as we did.  Bruiser was a big man – probably weighing in the neighborhood of three fifty to three eighty.  He was still small when compared to Bud Stevens but he didn’t look tiny, like I did when I was next to the monstrous man.  Bruiser looked like a large high school football jock next to his enormous coach.  The size difference was noticeable but it wasn’t ridiculous like when Bud held me in the air.  That’s what made it even hotter – knowing that what most people would call a big man, Bruiser, was being held in the air with just one finger. 

“Hey Bruiser, kick your feet back and forth a little.  I know that turns my baby on,” ordered Bud and the fireman immediately did as he was told.

“Aw honey, that’s sweet,” I replied, “and it definitely gives me an extra thrill.”

“Me, too,” chimed in Rogers, “I love seeing my big man so helpless.”

For the second time that day Bud looked at me and said, “I didn’t see that one coming, either.  “So Rogers, you like seeing your big hubby manhandled?”

“I didn’t know how much until right now, sir,” Rogers answered, and a little saliva formed at the corner of his mouth.

“Did you ever think you’d meet a man that could call your hubby ‘little’?” asked Bud.

“Never, sir.” Rogers answered quickly.

“I kind of make him look like a child, don’t I,” Bud added.

“Yes sir,” came the quick response.

“Look at how my big gun is twice the size of his – flex for him, Bruiser,” Bud ordered while he flexed the biceps that was holding the fireman in the air. 

Bruiser let go with one hand and flexed what would have normally been a huge arm.  But next to Bud’s muscle mountain it looked like some kid had just started working out in the gym and was proud of his early gains.  Bruiser was dangling from Bud’s finger by one hand and he was staring at the monstrous gun dwarfing his own biceps.  Amazingly, it was clear he didn’t feel inferior in any way – he was too turned on.  He gazed at the elder man’s bulging mound of meat and simply got lost in all the muscle.  The veins, the obvious power, and the sheer gigantic size of something that shouldn’t have been human, but clearly had powerful blood pumping through it, entranced him.  It was clear that Bruiser and Rogers could join my muscle junkie group.  They lusted after Bud in the same way as I did.  The world around them stopped when Bud was near.  They became focused on only one thing – my big man’s muscles.  Bud raised his finger up and down and Bruiser’s body bobbled like a buoy in the water.  The fireman had to grab hold with his other hand again.  

“I hope you don’t get dizzy, big boy,” Bud said, raising his finger higher in the air so it was higher than his head.  “Hold on tight.”

Bud started spinning his finger in small circles above his head.  Instantly, Bruiser’s big body started twirling around the big man’s body like a muscleman helicopter.  It was crazy to think that Bud’s finger could easily spin a grown man around and around, but that’s exactly what was happening.  I was turned on in a new way by this display – and I had no idea why.  It was just incredible seeing a big muscleman like Bruiser so easily manipulated by my giant boyfriend.  

“I better not spin you too hard, Bruiser.  We don’t want your body making the hole in the wall for the captain,” Bud said as he monitored how fast he twirled his finger.  

Rogers and I watched in awe as the big body of Bruiser slowed down as if he were some kind of acrobat ending a spin on a pole.  When Bud set the poor fireman on the ground he wobbled terribly from dizziness, but he had a childlike face of glee.  Bruiser had obviously enjoyed the ride.  I wasn’t sure if my cock could handle much more – seeing Bud twirl a full grown man around his finger was pretty exciting – and by the orgasmic sounds coming from Rogers nearby I could tell he was near popping time, as well.  I could see his rock hard super-huge cock bobbing in my peripheral vision.  Bruiser was still hard as hell, too. 

“Connor, I can tell you loved the little show,” Bud said, confidently.  “Pretty cool, huh?  I thought it might be fun for all of us if I manipulated a grown man that way.  We’re going to have to try some similar things in the near future – you know, like me spinning an SUV on top of my finger like it was a basketball or me palming a small car.  There’s so much we have got to try.  But, right now, I think it’s time to help the captain get his new window for the station.  You suggested a thumping and a thumping you shall have, my handsome lover.  Hey Bruiser, how big a window?”

“Excuse me, sir?” Bruiser asked.

“I can control how big the hole is,” Bud answered, “by how hard I thump this thing.  If I use a lot of strength the hole’s going to be small because this thing will be rocketing so fast through the air.  But if I thump kind of hard, then it will do more damage.  How big of a window does the captain want?”

“I guess medium size,” Bruiser replied.

“Oh goody, that means I get to knock out a bigger chunk of wall,” Bud said, cheerfully.  “Too bad he doesn’t want a big bay window or French doors.  I could have fun making a hole big enough to drive an SUV through.  Like I said before, I can’t use my fists because they’d do too much damage.  You’d have a hole big enough for another fire engine exit.  Here we go, then.”

Bud placed the crumpled lump of ladder on his palm and placed himself across from the center of the wall.  He then determined how high the hole should be and took aim.  He cracked the knuckle of his finger by just bending it and the noise filled the room.  I began to think this might not work, even though it was Bud Stevens doing it.  Maybe his finger would demolish the ball of aluminum as soon as it struck it.  The man sometimes forgot how powerful he was – usually, though, it was on purpose so he could show off for me.  I’ve never been in a war and I’ve never seen anything explode, but as soon as his finger struck the mass resting on his palm I understood what it must feel like to be in battle.  Immediately there was a loud boom as the something mega powerful – Bud’s finger – sent a tightly crumpled gob of aluminum shooting through the air like a missile.  The second boom – the manmade rocket hitting the wall – was louder and a lot more intense.  A huge chunk of the wall basically exploded and was shot out into the field behind the station.  I had a serious feeling that the ball of aluminum went way beyond the field out back.  I just prayed that it didn’t hit a car or something.  My fears disintegrated, however, when I saw s puff of smoke go up after something midfield caused a little explosion – chunks of ground going up into the sky and then raining down.  I turned to my muscled senior boyfriend.

“I put a spin on it – to guarantee it landed in the field.  Don’t worry, Connor, I always have everything under control,” the big man said, smiling.  “There’s probably a pretty big hole out there, though.”

The word ‘hole’ made me turn back to look at the wall.  Dust was still settling from the impact.  There, in the middle of the concrete slab that helped to hold up the building was an almost perfect circle – about the size of a large cable TV satellite dish.  It was an excellent beginning for putting a window in the wall.  It also looked like a professional job.  Cinder blocks were neatly cut in two, the width and height of the hole were even, and no supporting beams were damaged.  I shook my head in disbelief.  Of course, Bud Stevens would have done a perfect job, why had I even doubted it for a second.  I turned back to the smiling face of my powerful lover.  He was obviously very proud of his work.  The two firemen had walked over to the hole and were just staring at it – in awe of what Mr. Stevens had done.  

“Nice job, huh boys?” asked Bud.  “When this pops is given a job he always does a good job.  I bet your captain is going to be very happy to have that window done so quickly.  Blasting out that hole, though, got me so excited I want to thump bigger things now – just to see what I can do.  I could help NASA send things into orbit, don’t you think?  They’d save so much on fuel.  I could also be there to catch things when they come back in for a landing.  Just think of the money I could save the government.”

“Please fuck me now,” Bruiser said out of nowhere.  “If I don’t pop soon I’m going to explode.”  
  • Upvote 17

That was so incredibly hot to read! Wow, I mean I knew Bud was incredibly strong, but he easily overpowered 20 men at once with nothing more than his pinky!? That was awesome! And made me think that you put 10, 20, 30 more guys to that line and he probably could've done the same with the absolute ease in which he did it! I love that he just continued to show off his power throughout with little hints that said that even Bud didn't know how strong he truly was! But once again, I'd love to find out eventually! He said he could blow down a skyscraper, I don't know if he was using hyperbole or could actually do it, but I hope a skyscraper is in the future plans of this story! Keep up the awesome work Londonboy!

Took me three times to finally go through the whole chapter  :rolleyes:

AMAZING!

Can't wait to see Bud cumming inside Bruiser's ass!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I bow to the master - this series is a masterpiece!

Thank you for sharing it with us, londonboy.

I hope there is a continuation planned!?!

And now, saying it in Bruiser's words: “If I don’t pop soon I’m going to explode.” :D

• Upvote 1