mf81

Hey guys! Thanks for all the encouragement for part one. It has really helped keep me motivated to keep it coming. Hopefully I will be able to keep up this roughly once a week pace.

Plenty of action here but also some exposition so I hope it's a good balence for everyone.

Part 1 can be found here:

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/5435-the-forge-part-1/

Enjoy!

About a foot off the ground I remained plastered to Shawn's body, gasping for breath trying to recover from the mind blowing climax I just had. Part of me wanted to explore this muscle giant further but I could not muster the energy to move.

"Damn." Shawn said. "I always forget the newbies can't handle it at first. What you need is a little pick me up."

He then proceeded to lay me gently onto the ground. I managed to pull together enough effort to sit up about half way so I could look up at this mountain of muscle. He just stood there for a moment leaving me confused as to what was happening. Or at least further confused, and this was already a situation well outside my understanding at this point. Then I noticed the growing bulge going down the left leg of his jeans. The thick shank expanded inside causing the fabric to creak and stretch, even though it looked like his thighs should be leaving no room at all.  After it seemed to reach its full and considerable size Shawn tensed around his crotch causing his rock hard pillar to immediately rip though the leg and smack on to his abs with a satisfying sound.

His uncut cock stopped just above his navel, a throbbing purple head the size of a small apple at the tip. The vein covered shaft, curved just slightly towards his body, was as thick as beer can. Only one of his balls poked out of the hole he left in his jeans but it was the size of a softball, covered in more of his red hair. I could have looked upon the beauty of his cock all day but then took one of his hands and lowered it down so it stuck straight out from his body. A small, clear drop of pre began to form at the head. Once again I felt the smell of pure sex permeating my senses. It filled me with a need, a longing, a.....hunger.

"Go ahead." he said "Drink up."

Despite my fatigue I couldn't stop myself from crawling over to Shawn's magnificent pole and putting my lips around the head. The second that my lips touched the drop of pre a warmth spread from my mouth to the rest of my body, filling me with a heat that restored my energy. The bulbous head was too much for me to handle at first but as the flow from Shawn's cock increased it started to do something to me. My jaw and throat began to stretch and reform and slowly kept on going further and further down till my nose was buried in his groin. His groaning was increasing rapidly as he ran his fingers through my hair and took a hold of my head and began facefucking me. My own cock was rock hard as well feeling like it could go off again at any second, but I held on. I knew somehow I was waiting for something. On it went for minutes as I swallowed quart after quart of his juice.

At long last Shawn let out a primal yell and began pumping his thick, creamy load down my throat. As soon as the first shot hit I could feel the heat that was running though my body become even stronger. I could feel it penetrate my every cell, filling me with boundless energy. Soon, though, it was fill me with something else. I could feel my skinny frame fill in with mass as my muscles began to take up the once ample space in my clothes. My pecs tightened and took shape on my once flat chest. My arms began to ripple and fill in the once ample space in the sleeves. My ass and legs began to round plump into my jeans fighting for room that was starting to disappear. And then it hit my cock. I could feel it awaken again and snake up past my waistband outgrowing it's former 6" by, I wasn't sure how much, but much more than I had a few seconds before. When it reached its peak about an inch outside of my jeans I could feel another orgasm building. How I had staved it off this long I was not sure but I could tell that it was building up to a big one. As Shawn kept pumping his sweet jizz down my throat I climaxed in a shower of cum. Jets of it hitting my chin, my shirt, Shawn’s legs, my loads spraying wildly everywhere.

After minutes of ecstasy both mine and Shawn’s loads started to taper off until we were both done. Shawn withdrew from my mouth andafterwards I expected to have a dislocated jaw. But my mouth and throat slowly contracted into place with no soreness or pain, though I did feel somewhat empty now. Even after that monster of an orgasm I had, I didn’t feel the slightest bit of fatigue. In fact I was still hard as could be and was ready to go again. Shawn offered his hand down to me a lifted me back on to my feet.

“What the hell just happened?” I said.

Shawn just lightly grabbed my chin with his thumb and finger, tilted my head up and said “I know you have a lot of questions but first I want to see my handiwork.” With that he put two of his thick fingers on both sides of the collar of my t-shirt and with a swift motion tore it completely in two and off of my body. Hooking them into the waist of my jeans and boxers he repeated the process, the thick denim separating like tissue paper under the strength of his huge arms. “Not bad if I do say so myself.”

I had been so focused on Shawn I realized I hadn’t looked down at my own body, but now that it did I could see what he meant by handiwork. Gone was my skinny stick like body. In its place was now a tight, ripped body filled with long lean muscles. It was nowhere near Shawn’s size but every part of me bulged tight with swimmers build verging on fitness model muscles. I ran my hands up from my new Apollo’s Belt, across the deep grooves of my abs and obliques and onto my newly firm pecs. As I brushed past my nipple the sensation caught me off guard as took in a sharp intake of air. Whatever Shawn did to me increased my sensitivity so that a brush of my nipple was as intense as a tongue on my cock would be. And my cock. It was at least 10” now and quite bit thicker.

“Feels good doesn’t it. Increased pleasure is one of the effects.”

“The effects of what? Not to sound ungrateful for what’s happened. Trust me I’ve been really enjoying myself so far.” I brushed my nipple again to feel the sensation again. “But I really do want to know what’s going on.”

Shawn smiled and said “Okay. I just get carried away when I get to greet the newbies. Come here.” He scooped me up into one arm and carried me effortlessly over to the tree he fell before. He sat down in the middle of the trunk, the wood creaking and the bark getting stripped off by his ultra-hard ass. He cradled me in one arm and said “So where do you want to start?”

“Well, let’s start with the first question. What the hell just happened?”

“It’s called The Molding. Remember how you could barely control yourself when you first saw me? And how you came the second we touched lips?”

“Yeah, just barely though.”

Shawn chuckled, “How do you feel now?”

I was definitely still aroused, greatly so, but it didn’t feel overwhelming. “I mean, I am still super horny. More than I have ever been in my life. But I do feel in control of it.”

“That’s what the Molding does. Gives you the control and stamina to keep up with me. Otherwise you would just orgasm to exhaustion. It also gives certain physical enhancements so you can deal with my, shall we say, unusual dimensions.” His other hand began to lightly stroke his thick shank. Even his enlarged hand was just short of making it all around. “And as I mentioned before there is the enhanced pleasure.”

“How enhanced?”

A mischievous grin spread across his face as maneuvered me so my torso was lying flat on his palm and easily lifted me so that my ass was level with his face. “Damn, I usually like my butts big and juicy but they can be so cute when they are this tight and small.” And without any hesitation he proceeded to stick his thick and powerful tongue into my crack to begin lapping and massaging my pucker. The sensation was tenfold what I felt before. Like Shawn had said my increased control and stamina helped me cope with it better than I would have before, but it was an immensely powerful feeling. After only a couple of minutes I began to cum uncontrollably again, spraying my seed in all directions. I stopped after a minute, but he kept on going until I climaxed a second time, then a third. After my forth one he decided he had made his point and cradled me back in his arm. I came just as hard for the fourth one as I did for the first one and the ones in-between. A seemingly endless supply of semen for each one.

I laid there in his arm, a little winded but not exhausted. I looked down and realized I was still stiff as ever. “It won’t go down for a while. The better you can keep up to speed with us.”

“Us? Derrick did say there were others up here.”

“Who? Oh! Yes…. ’Derrick’.”

“So I take it this is not a place to learn blacksmithing techniques.”

“No. Well, he is a really good blacksmith and a couple of the guys have learned some of it from him. But, yeah, it’s about a lot more than that.”

“So he, what did you call it…Molded you guys into this?” I couldn’t help myself from starting to feel his big, striated pecs. I may have better control but he was still radiating an undeniable lure and was becoming harder for me to resist touching him, licking him, worshiping him. I hoped I could hold out long enough to get my questions answered.

“No. What we are is another level. It something only Derrick can do. It’s called Forging. Molding is a gift given to us by him. Normal people wouldn’t be able to handle us as they are, but even out in the world we have certain needs we can’t contain for long. Molding lets us have someone to release our pressures when we don’t have each other.”

“So, did he send me here to be Molded, so you could have someone?”

“Oh, no!” He said with a laugh. “I mean we sometimes bring in guys we have Molded, but if he sent you then you have a much greater destiny. He wants you to be Forged.”

My heart skipped a beat. Me? One of these mountains of brawn? As skinny as I have always been it’s always been a deep desire of mine. Part of me wanted it desperately, but the other skeptical part wanted to know more.

“Who is he exactly? You seemed surprised by the name Derrick. I suspect there is more than meets the eye, and when it comes to him a lot was meeting my eyes.”

“Well, that something he likes to get into himself. He’ll be here soon enough to tell you all about it.” As he talked he began to rub his free hand all over my newly shredded chest and abs, using his thumbs to rub my nipples and get me all riled up. “In the meantime let me show you what a Forged body can do.”

He put me down and got up to his full 7’ height and then ripped off the remainder of his jeans, revealing the true magnificence of his quads and calves. He proceeded to the part of the tree where the branches were their thickest and then beckoned me over where he grabbed a nice 6” thick branch and snapped it off of the trunk like a toothpick. Taking the base into his right hand he closed it around the end and with a sudden squeeze caused it collapse and splinter almost immediately. He continued to grind it in his hand until there was nothing but saw dust. My boner went from hard to throbbing.

“Don’t get too excited yet.” He said. “We’re just getting started.”

Taking the slightly thinner remaining base he stuck it in-between the steel pillows of muscle that were his pecs. Exhibiting a muscle control I couldn’t believe Shawn opened up the cleavage in his pecs to accommodate the branch until it was firmly entrenched. Then flexing his chest so that it engulfed most of the branch he began to grind his pecs together so the wood was mercilessly crushed into mulch and dust. The branch inched its way up into the relentless machine of his pecs no longer even needing to be held in his hand to stay wedged in there. As more if it got crushed the leftover detritus began spewing out the tops and bottoms of his cleavage. When the last of it was drawn into his muscle he began to jiggle his chest at a speed so fast that the became a blur in my eyes and caused all the little bits and pieces of wood and leaves to expelled out, leaving only some dust to be brushed off his pecs.

I wanted so badly to attack those pecs with my mouth, but Shawn simply raised his hand and said, “Not yet. I have one more thing to show you.”

I barely restrained myself as he walked over to the pile of logs that had already been stripped of its branches. He took one of logs on top and lifted it up over his head with an ease that defied what had to be its tonnage. He lowered it onto his shoulders and hooked his arms over the log so it pushed against his neck. Then with every muscle of his body coming into full relief he brought pressure down to bare on both sides of the log. Even though it was as thick as my new body was wide the wood slowly succumbed to the unrelenting force of his arms and the impenetrable hardness of his neck and back. The crack in the middle slowly growing wider and wider until the pieces surrendered, snapped, and fell on either side of him. I couldn’t restrain myself anymore and ran over to Shawn and immediately began to bite, lick, and rub his chest, making sure to work extra hard on each of his large erect nipples. Then I climbed up to his face and, as he put a massive hand behind my head and pulled me into a deep penetrating kiss, I released my load once more all over him. Once my orgasm stopped and I lay my head on his shoulder Shawn whispered into my ear “So do you want to be Forged, Paul?”

The display had erased all doubt for me. I wanted the power and body that Shawn possessed. “Yes.” I whispered back.

“Good. Now let’s meet the others.”

• Upvote 23