The Symbiote War Chps 9 & 10 (and eventually the rest)

theseventhwave

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the loooonnnnngggg delay.  The school year was crazy.  

Chapter 12:  Saturday – Going Into Hiding.

The morning sun shining through the window turns my eyelids a warm orange.   It’s peaceful lying here with my eyes closed, and that makes it easy to forget all of the turmoil on the other side of those eyelids.   But I can hear Shawn’s bulk shifting in his bed, and so I crack open my eyes to see what awaits me. 

Shawn appears to still be sleeping.   During the night, he’s kicked off the sheets, and the rays of the sun highlight his impressive muscles; even asleep he looks as if he’s flexing.   The ridges of his abdominals are gently undulating with his breathing, and the shelf of his firm, meaty pecs, eclipses them.   The shoulder facing me looks swollen and densely packed with muscle, the striations evident even while he’s asleep.   There is barely a gap between the muscles of his shoulder and the impressive muscles of his arm; a horseshoe tricep and a solid rock of a bicep are competing to stretch the arm in two directions.   The prominent vein running down the bicep is visible from across the room, and connects with a roadmap of veins running along his forearm.   Shawn has his hand in his briefs, and he’s cupping his semi – and even though he’s got his chubby in his hand, I can clearly see the head sticking out all the way to his hip. 

“Like what you see?”   He’s awake.

Of course yes I like what I see, but let’s not think about that right now.

“Shouldn’t you be running off to the gym?”  

“Yes I will.   But I’m thinking today is a good day for some really big personal bests in the gym.   And then afterwards I can drive Travis insane when I fuck him with this slab of meat.”

“So… a busy day?”   I’m trying to refocus his attention, because I can see in his eyes that he’s a bit too focused on me right now.

Shawn gives his chubby a squeeze and I can see it firming up and lengthening – stretching past his hip and creating a tent in his briefs.  

“Sure.   But I want to make sure I get this day started right, and that’s where you come in little Buddy.”  

Little Buddy?   Is that how things are now?

Shawn must have noticed the look in my eyes at the new moniker, because he lightens up a bit.

“Come on Corrigan!   This body is hot, and you know you love it.   If this was reversed, I would take every opportunity possible to enjoy my muscle-bound roomie.   And of course, continue to build more muscle.”  

Before I can really move from my bed, or even consider mounting any sort of defense, Shawn has crossed the space between our bunks.   His body is even more impressive up close.   My hands are up, and pushing on his firm pecs, but I might as well be trying to prevent a wall from collapsing.   Shawn’s stubble rubs across my cheek, and I can feel his warm breath on my neck.   His body is hot.   Temperature hot.   As if his muscles are burning like a furnace.   And hard.   So hard.   Hot, hard muscles everywhere.   My boner is hard as a rock, and I’m already leaking pre-cum.   Shawn easily gets my arms pinned, but it doesn’t matter as he’s so strong that I can’t move him off me.   He gets his briefs off and kicks off all the sheets.   His boner feels like a pendulum bouncing on my abs.   My balls churn.   Shawn spits on his hand.   My eyes grow wide.  

“Are you fucking kidding me?!”  

“Relax.   You know you want me.”  

Yes, but…  

He lubes up his cock and lowers himself into position.   I can feel the solid head, hot to the touch, push it’s way up toward my hole.   Shawn pauses for a moment.   I can feel every muscle in his body tensing.   My boner is being crushed between his solid wall of abs and my own weaker abs, and the pre-cum that’s being squeezed out is fuelling his growth.   And then he starts to push in.  

His member is hot, and so hard I can feel the veins on the shaft as he’s slowly entering me.   Thankfully he’s going slow allowing me time to adjust.   I can feel the hardness of his pecs pressed against mine; he’s slowly pushing forward, grinding me into the bed.   I can feel the hard ridges of his abdominals as they run along my shaft pinned between us.   My cock is rock hard and leaking pre-cum, which is being soaked up quickly by his abs.   I can feel his weight increasing, his pecs crushing mine as they expand with new muscle.   I can feel his mushroom head flaring inside me as his shaft stretches my tight hole.   He’s still pushing in deeper – we’re eye-to-eye – his blue eyes are glazed over in ecstasy.   In his bliss, he’s let go of my arms, which frees me to run my hands along his growing muscles.   My right hand is clamped tight on his left bicep – it’s too big to grab the entire muscle, and so hard I can’t make a dent.   My left hand is on his massive right shoulder – I can feel the individual striations of each deltoid fighting for space.   Shawn’s head nuzzles into my neck, a very sensual moment, but it also reminded me of the bite mark from last night – the memory makes my balls churn out more pre-cum.  

“I don’t even have to push.”   He whispers.   “My boner’s going deeper just from the growth.”  

He was right, Shawn was holding still and yet I could feel his cock pushing deeper inside me – the growth fuelled by my pre-cum.   That realization sends me over the edge.   My legs clamp tightly around his body as I’m rocked with the power of my orgasm.   My cum sprays up between our bodies, covering our abs and pecs.   Now I can feel Shawn’s growth accelerate – his weight increasing, his pecs pushing further in to mine.   My hands are clamped on his shoulders, and I can feel them expanding with new layers of muscle.   I can feel his massive cock surge inside me – and then suddenly I can feel his powerful jets of cum deep inside my ass.  

After a few moments his growth subsides.  

“Fucking amazing!   I feel huge.”   We’re face-to-face, and I can see the gleam in his eyes.   “Corrigan, this is awesome.   You’re awesome.”  

“Ummm…   Thanks, I think.”   What do you say in this sort of situation?   I’m totally turned on by this stud, but where is this going?

Shawn starts to pull out.   Even post-orgasm, his boner is still hard as a rock – I can feel the mushroom head as it slides out.

“Fuck.   This thing is huge.”   He was right, everything about him was huge.   His still-hard cock looks to be at least 12 inches, and resting on top of a giant set of balls the size of a pair of apricots.   He has to be about six feet tall, but his body is packed with muscle.   He’s looking like a professional physique competitor – his skin stretched tight in an attempt to contain his dense muscles and a web of veins.  

“I’m going to need a cold shower to get this monster to go down before I head to the gym.   I’ll see you after the gym…little buddy.”   He gives me a little wink and a seductive smile, and then heads off to the showers.   I must confess, everything about Shawn is sexy: his beautiful eyes, his boyish face, his sexy-mischievous smile, all of that resting on top of a god-like frame.   However, it is obvious that Shawn is now comfortable with just taking what he wants, when he wants it.   And I’m worried about this change in our relationship, and what it might mean for me and my future.   I can’t think clearly – but all I know is that I want a bit of time to myself to try and clear my head.   So I’m heading off to the library to hide.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 19

Fucking awesome story dude.. you're amazing. Your stories trigger my fantasies.. wish I had Shawn's problem!! Haha..

Thanks for taking the time to write. Excited for your next chapter!

Good luck with school and life bro