The Symbiote War Chps 9 & 10 (and eventually the rest)

theseventhwave

I hope Shawn gets to be the behemoth he needs to be. I'd have that guy locked to a milking machine if he could grow me with his cum.

I hope Shawn gets to be the behemoth he needs to be. I'd have that guy locked to a milking machine if he could grow me with his cum.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Alf!  I'm just a slow writer.  But I will definitely finish this story.

I got waaaay too excited when I saw a new post from you.

-X-

• Upvote 3

Chapter 11:   Date Night!

Friday has finally arrived; date night.   I’m an excited bundle of nervousness.   I could hardly concentrate through my classes.   Mark has texted and we’ve agreed to meet at a pub just off campus.   After classes, I hit the gym for a while to work off some of my nervous energy – and yes, to also get a good body pump going for my date (who doesn’t want to look their best?).   After my shower I find that I’m having a tough time choosing what to wear.   I finally select a sexy Andrew Christian jock that both cups my ass as well as accentuates my package.   These work well with my “sexy jeans” that hug my glutes and also accentuate my bulge.   I choose a fairly simple polo shirt in solid pastel orange that hugs my pecs and cuts tight across my biceps.   I may not be a doctoral student like Mark, but I could at least show off my best assets.   (insert shy grin)   A pair of brown suede shoes with blue trim finishes off the look.

I arrive right on time and find Mark looking casual and sexy standing out front of the pub.   He’s so cute!   He’s wearing a short-sleeve blue plaid button-down shirt, a pair of tight green casual pants with the cuffs rolled up at the bottom, and orange converse shoes.   The pants are hugging his sexy ass nicely – and he’s certainly sporting a mouth-watering bulge in front.   He’s adorable.

“Hey!   Orange!”   And as soon as that leaves my mouth, I feel like an idiot.   He’s doing his doctoral degree – I’m going to have to raise my game here, or he’s going to see me for the fool that I am.  

“I’m sure it’s a sign that we’re going to have a lovely evening together.”   He’s so calm and inviting – not the slightest hint of judgement.   Maybe I just need to relax and enjoy the flow.

We’re lead to an out-of-the-way booth in the pub.   The service is fine; the food is fine.   But I’m not really paying any attention to those; my focus is on Mark.   We’re having a great time.   I manage to find my tongue (it was hanging out with my chin).   The conversation flows well, and we share a ton of laughs.   I can’t stop gazing into his lovely blue eyes – and I think I’ve had a chubby all night.   Under the booth, our legs are crisscrossed, and I can feel the warmth of Mark’s legs against my own.   Every now and then he gives my leg a squeeze, which sends a thrum of excitement through my body and makes my balls churn.

We talk about everything: family, our hometowns, school, work, politics, music, movies, TV, faviourite books, dating history, everything.   Everything except the one biggest thing in my life – I can’t bring myself to broach that topic with Mark.   Not yet.   We close the pub.   We’re the last ones to leave – our very kind server could clearly see we were on a date, and so she was trying not to rush us out.   We walk slowly back to campus together, enjoying each other’s company.   Eventually we arrive at the point where we have to part ways.   We linger for a while, but it really is quite late.  

“Corr…   You’re adorable.”  

It’s dark, so I’m hoping that he can’t see me blushing.

“I’ve had a great time tonight, and I hope you’re ok with us doing this again.”  

“The feeling’s mutual.”   We’re holding hands.   Mark leans in closer; our hips are locked together.   I can feel his erection pushing against mine.   He smells great.  

But I’m feeling both nervous excitement, as well as a mountain of trepidation, at what might happen here.   How can I have a boyfriend?   Or even a one-night stand?   How would that even work?  

“Can we do this again next week?”   I ask.

I can see a flutter of questions in Mark’s eyes.   I think he was hoping we might go a bit further tonight.   But he recovers well.   “Of course.   That would be delightful.   How about Monday night?    That’s technically next week.”   He’s sporting a sly grin.   And as he’s saying it, he has his arms wrapped around my waist and he’s grinding against me.   I can feel his boner pressed against me, and my own erection is pounding with excitement.

“Monday would be great.”  

Mark leans in a bit closer, and all of a sudden his lips are pressed against mine.   He tastes delicious.   His tongue is teasing me inside my mouth, and he breaks off the kiss with a little nibble on my lower lip.   Fuck that was hot – is he doing his Ph.D. in kissing?

We say our good nights and head off.   My head is in the clouds as I wander back to the dorm.  

The dorm room is dark as I enter, the thin stream of light from the streetlamp coming through the blinds is enough to show me that Shawn is sound asleep in bed.   He is lying on his stomach and he’s kicked off all the covers.   He’s only wearing a pair of thin tighty-whities, and they are straining to contain those glorious globes of his solid ass.   As my eyes adjust to the thin light streaming in, I can make out the lines of muscle everywhere on his body.   He has really been pounding away at the gym, and his body is showing it well.   Even asleep, his muscles look taught and pumped.   His hamstrings and quads give a nice rounded bulge to his upper legs, and are capped off by his amazing glutes straining his briefs.   Above those, his lats are starting to look a bit like wings flaring out from his narrow waist.   His traps create an impressive set of mounds leading toward the hills of his shoulders.   He is sleeping with both of his hands above his head, and I can see the impressive bulges of one arm before it disappears underneath his pillow.  

I am trying to be quiet as a mouse so as not to wake Shawn.   I strip off all my clothes, including my sexy jock with a noticeable wet spot from the chubby I’ve been sporting all evening.   My belt makes a bit of a “clink” but thankfully doesn’t wake him up.   I put on some comfortable boxers; thinking I might need to jack off to get my hard-on to go down (staring at Shawn’s sleeping body has only made me even hornier).   However, as I’m climbing into bed the bedsprings betray me with some muted squeaks and this is enough to disturb Shawn’s sleep.   He rolls over, and I am treated to a view of his massive balls and a semi fighting for space in his briefs.   I’m trying to get under the covers quickly to hide my erection, while also keeping the squeaking to a minimum.   But no luck.   Shawn cracks a sleepy eye open, and manages to get a view of my boner before I get under the covers.

“Hey Buddy.”   His voice is full of sleep.   “You’re getting in late.”   But he’s waking up fast.   Both his eyes are open now, and I can see them fixated on my boner.   “How was your date?   Must have been good, based on how late you’re getting in…and…well…”   His voice trailed off, he didn’t need to say what he was thinking; I could see where his eyes were focused.

“Good night Shawn.”   I was hoping to end this and get to bed.   But I can already tell that I’m too late.   Shawn is now fully awake, and he’s getting out of bed.  

“Good night Shawn.”   I say with a bit more emphasis.   But I can already see his semi growing into a full hard-on, pushing its way toward his hip.

“Let me help you with that thing.   You know you’ll enjoy it, and we both know that I’ll enjoy it as well.”  

“Shawn, you can’t keep taking from me.”   He’s crossed the space between our beds.   I start to try and sit up in bed.

“That’s ok.   You can give it to me.”   He reaches over and grabs one of my arms, I manage to keep the other arm free, but only for a moment.   Within seconds he has both of my arms locked down – gods he’s strong, his grip is firm on my wrists.   In spite of all of my efforts at the gym, I am no longer a match for Shawn’s strength, but at least I can still put up a good struggle.   However, I’m not really committed to the struggle; I’m horny as hell, and my new bigger muscle-y roommate is a total turn on for me.  

Shawn is now fully on my bed, his weight is sitting on my chest, with one arm he has both of my arms pinned above my head, leaving his other hand free to struggle to rip off his own briefs.   His pendulous erection slaps against my chest, and I can feel the weight of his balls against my sternum.   He doesn’t have the reach to take off my boxers, but he pulls them below my balls, allowing my raging boner to slap up against my abs.   I am hard as a rock, and already leaking the fuel that Shawn is so eager to obtain.   Shawn caresses my balls and gives a few firm strokes to my shaft, and then he swipes his hand across the tip of my boner, swirling the pre-cum around to add to the sensation.   However, the pre-cum is quickly absorbed into his hand.   Can I already see him swelling a bit larger?   Or is that just him leaning in closer?   It feels as if he’s getting heavier, but that could just be his legs squeezing my chest with a bit of newly added strength.  

Shawn leans in a bit closer; I can see the excitement gleaming in his eyes, and I can smell a mix of shower gel, cologne, and a bit of musky sweat.   Shawn leans forward and nuzzles his face against my neck – I can feel his throbbing erection pressed against my chest.  

“Oh fuck Corrigan.   I want this muscle, I want to be huge.”   He breathes into my neck, his teeth against my trap muscle.   “Fuck me and make me huge.”  

He’s already out-powered me, and the thought of him growing huge has me painfully hard.

Shawn spits on his hand and reaches around and lubes up my cock.   At this point, I don’t think I’m struggling any more, but he still has my arms pinned above my head.   I can feel his balls dragging down my abs as he slowly lowers himself down toward my waiting member.   Shawn guides the tip of my boner toward his waiting hole.   I can feel the pressure as he pushes against the head.   And then I’m in.   And I know that I am past the point of no return; no matter what, I am fucking his glorious, muscular, bubble-butt.   Shawn continues to push, and my shaft slides deeper into his ass.   Is he getting larger from my pre-cum?   Probably, but I’m in too much ecstasy to notice.  

His hands are clamped painfully on my forearms.   His face is just inches from my own, and I can feel his hot breath – he leans in and gives my neck a bit of a nibble.   His boner is smearing pre-cum across my abs; an iron bar being crushed between our bodies.   I’m fully inside him – balls deep.   He starts riding my cock, slowly at first, savouring the moment.   Shawn starts flexing the muscles in his ass; giving me the glorious sensation of having my cock milked.   I can tell that I’m leaking pre-cum because I can feel his body swelling.   His cock is pushing forward into my abs as it lengthens.   And I can feel his thighs crushing my hips as they expand with further muscle.  

“Oh fuck!”   I gasp.  

“Give it to me Corrigan.   Make me huge.”   He’s picking up speed, riding my cock with force.   His ass is tight around my boner, the muscles squeezing harder as they flex and grow.   I’m right on the edge, my mind is spinning with ecstasy.  

And all of a sudden, I am cumming.   “Oh Fuck!”   I yell.   “Augh!”   I yell louder.   In the height of my orgasm, Shawn has leaned in and bitten me on the neck.   I have never cum so hard in my life – my cock felt like a cannon in his ass; the cum was spewing forth like a fire hose.   And Shawn was cumming as well – huge ropes of cum were shooting up between our abs and covering my chest, neck and face.   I felt as if I came for a full minute – several huge, toe-curling volleys, followed by several more weaker shots.

The pain in my neck – that bite is going to leave a mark.   But all I can focus on is Shawn’s eyes, as they are inching upwards – and I’m having to adjust my angle to stare into them.   This was a big dose, and hence more growth.   I can feel him getting heavier on my abs.   I can also feel his balls expanding and taking up more space as they push against my abs with their growth.   His post-orgasm boner is still raging, standing straight up, and with new growth, I can see the large head pushing its way into my line of sight.  

“Why’d you bite me?”  

“You liked it.   I bet you’ve never cum like that before.”   He had a point – but still – ouch.  

Shawn made a point of lingering for a several moments, ensuring that he soaked up all the cum from my cock.   He even flexed his ass muscles a few times to squeeze out any last drops of cum – and of course, my cock rewarded him with a few more drops.

Eventually Shawn dismounts, and even with the dim light, it is clear that he’s been well-rewarded with some stunning growth.   He has to be at least 5’10 and moving toward 5’11, and his body looks hard and swollen like a college wrestler who spends a lot of time in the gym.   His traps are a pair of mountains along side his neck, and they are matched by thick bulging deltoids that make his shoulders look like a pair of striated bowling balls.   He raises his arms into a double-bi pose – and his biceps explode into a pair of mountains that would put a softball to shame – and they are equally matched by his full bodied, horseshoe triceps.   But his pose only serves to make his cock bounce, and that brings both our attentions to that monster.   It has to be over 10 inches, and could be 11.   It is standing straight up, the thick shaft is wrapped in veins, and capped with a full mushroom head.   His cock is matched by a pair of amazing balls that look to be the size of pool balls, in spite of the fact that he just finished cumming.

I am practically drooling at my Adonis of a roommate.

Shawn reaches down – his arms are wrapped in a roadmap of veins.   His meaty hands can barely wrap around his thick shaft, and even with both hands there is plenty of cock still exposed.   He gives it a good squeeze – it looks as if his cock is swelling in his hands.  

“Come here and suck me off.”   It’s not a request, but he’s so fucking hot I would have begged to do so.

I quickly climb out of bed and I’m on my knees staring up at him.   Past his cobblestone abs, and his shelf of a chest, I can see his eyes glowing with lust.   Up close, his cock is huge.   I have to squeeze tight to get my hands around it – and it feels as if I’m trying to squeeze stone.   I’m hungry for this – I want his cock in my mouth.   I lunge like a snake – my jaws spread wide.   It fills up my mouth and stretches my throat.   I can feel the ridges of the veins as they pass my lips.   His cock is so engorged that even the veins are hard – and it’s hot in my mouth.   Shawn is now so large that I start to gag with just over half in my mouth.   I back off a bit and start sucking and playing with the head – wrapping my tongue around it and giving it the occasional flick.   My hands are busy working the shaft and pulling on his engorged balls.   Shawn starts moaning.   He grabs my head with both hands and starts fucking my face.   Even though he just came moments ago, I can already feel his cock swelling in anticipation of orgasm.   And then with a final surge, his cock swells larger, and Shawn’s grip on my head tightens, forcing more of his cock down my throat, and he’s cumming.   A torrent spews down my throat, and I eagerly drink down every last drop.   Shawn eventually relaxes, and he releases my head.   I give his balls one last squeeze, and take one final suck on his cock as he’s pulling it out of my mouth.

“Whew!   That was awesome.   Thanks Buddy!”   He has a post-orgasm grin on his face.   Shawn grabs his briefs, wraps a towel around his waist and heads to the showers.   I watch in silence – every movement is a chorus of bulging muscles, and the towel does nothing to hide the size of his cock.   Shawn exits the room, and I’m left alone with my thoughts.   What had started out as a lovely date night ended up turning into…   Into what?   Was this a terrible thing?   Do I feel as if I might have been unfaithful to Mark?   We only had one date.   Am I worried about Shawn getting out of control?   I don’t think I can deny the fact that I am turned on by the new Adonis-Shawn.   But is this what I want?   It’s very late and I’m too tired to think straight.   Tomorrow is another day and I just need some sleep.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 26