The Symbiote War Chps 9 & 10 (and eventually the rest)

theseventhwave

Chapter 13:   Found.

The sun has gone down.   I have spent the entire day in the library pretending that I’m reading the same page of the same book – but really my mind is a cross between a worried mess and an empty blank.   Shawn hasn’t discovered that this is my hiding spot, and I’m wondering if I can just spend the rest of my life hiding here.   But then I’m discovered…

I barely have time to let out a gasp as a pair of arms reach around from behind me and wrap around my neck.  

“Hey sexy.”   It’s Mark.   Is it too late to un-pee my pants?

I’m torn between immediate relief that it’s not Shawn, frustration at being startled (albeit unintentionally), and turned on by Mark’s touch.  

Mark slides in to the chair next to me.   “Whoa.   You look like you’ve had a tough day.   What’s going on?”   There is a look of genuine concern in his eyes, and his concern makes him even more endearing.   “…And what the fuck?!”   Mark’s noticed the mark on my neck.   He reaches up and shifts the collar of my shirt to reveal the full bite mark.   “What’s this?   Are you ok?   Corrigan, what’s going on?”   A flurry of questions that I don’t know how to answer.  

I can see the concern in his beautiful blue eyes…   His beautiful blue eyes…   I could linger here forever…   Mark is genuinely concerned, and I need to talk to someone. 

“Maybe we should go somewhere else to have this conversation.”

“Yes.   Let’s go back to my place.   You can tell me everything.”   We leave the library and walk back to Mark’s apartment.   It’s a cute one bedroom just off campus – nicely decorated – with the sort of care for detail that you’d expect from someone doing his doctorate.

Mark whips up some leftovers and we sit down on the couch together – shoulder-to-shoulder and hip-to-hip.   I can feel his warmth.   We eat in silence – and I realize that Mark’s giving me time to start my story when I’m ready.

After we finish eating, I tell him everything.   Mark was amazing; he accepted it all without doubting my sanity.   We just sat there on the couch together – Mark with his arms wrapped around me – and I realize that I’m feeling safe for the first time since this whole thing started.

“That’s a lot for one person to have to deal with.   At least Shawn hasn’t turned violent.   But if you ever need some space, you are most certainly welcome to crash here anytime – I’ve got a spare key that you can have.   And at least it’s a bit better than trying to live in the library.”

I’m exhausted – and Mark can see it in my eyes.   “You’re drifting off to sleep.   Let’s get you tucked in to bed.”   I’m too tired to argue, but I hesitate a bit as I’m stripping down – how’s this going to work?   However, I decide that keeping my briefs on will be enough to keep things under control.   Mark strips down naked, and puts on a set of boxers for sleeping.   Even tired as I am, I still can’t resist checking him out – he’s got a nice lean body – a bit more muscle than I might have expected from a geek, but still on the lean side.   I catch a glimpse of his adorable little butt, and a fairly impressive cock and balls – looking pretty flaccid, but maybe he’s slightly chubbed up – even so, hanging over an impressively large set of balls, his cock’s got to be about four inches and somewhat girthy.  

We crawl in to his bed.   Not wanting to create any problems, I curl up on my side facing away from Mark.   He spoons in behind me and hugs me in tight.   His warmth, both physical and emotional, is everything – and I’m instantly asleep.

I hear the sound of running water and realize that I’m awake and listening to the faucet in the bathroom.   I can feel the emptiness in the bed behind me – so I know that Mark’s up.   The curtains are closed in the bedroom, but I can see that there are rays of sunshine lighting up the living room.   I’m feeling well rested, so I drag myself out of bed.   Mark’s got the door open and I can see that he’s brushing his teeth.   He’s put on a pair of loose fitting cotton pyjama bottoms tied loosely around the waist.   They’re hanging low so I can see his adorable little butt peeking out the top.   He’s shirtless, so I can also see the muscles in his back flexing while he’s brushing.   I haven’t had this view before, so I’m impressed that he’s got a bit of a v-taper going.   I’m also impressed by his arm – I can see a bit of a horseshoe tricep fighting against a bicep that although small, shows some tight muscle and a surprising peak.   Has he always had such an impressive little baseball of muscle in his biceps?

Mark spots me in the mirror and rinses his mouth.   “Busted!   I was hoping to surprise you with my awesome minty-fresh morning breath!”

He turns around and looks me in the eye.   Maybe I’m hallucinating, but I feel as if I’m looking straight across into his eyes, whereas I would normally be looking just slightly down.  

“How are you doing?   Did you sleep all right?”

“I feel great.   And yes I slept well.   Thank you.”

“I also slept well.   I feel like I could take on the world.   But how about we start with some breakfast?”   His smile is irresistible, and he’s got a twinkle in his blue eyes.   Now that he’s turned around, I can see that he looks a little pumped – as if he’s been awake doing pushups and situps for a while.  

“Have you been working out this morning?”

“No.   I just got out of bed.”   He grabs me around the waist and with surprising strength draws me in for a kiss.  

Is it possible that I somehow got some cum on Mark?   …But whoa he’s such a good kisser.  

His lips feel closer in height to mine than before.   …His breath is minty-fresh, and his tongue is probing my mouth eagerly.  

He’s grinding his hips against mine with a surprising amount of force – more force than I would expect from a twinky geek.   …And I can feel the hardness of his erection against my leg – I can feel a solid mass running halfway down my thigh.

Damn!   I want him bad.   But have I already grown him?   All the evidence seems to be there.   What happens if we fool around now?   My one hand is caressing the muscles in his back and my other hand is clamped on the tight muscles in his ass.   I’m hard and my balls are starting to churn – I’m sure I’m leaking pre-cum.   And with Mark firmly clamped on me like a lamprey, there’s no way to avoid getting it on him.

“Strp.”   It’s tough to articulate with someone’s tongue in your mouth.   “Stop.   We have to stop.   I can’t.”   Mark’s got me pinned against the wall fairly hard, but I’ve been hitting the gym all semester so I manage to get him to pull back.  

“Sorry Corr.   I really find you adorable, and for me that’s irresistible.”   But thankfully he does stop before things get awkward.   I glance down at our bodies.   My boner is stretched along my hip, and I don’t see any pre-cum – but as I’m watching, I see a wet spot start to form.   I don’t see any wet spot on Mark – but that could be because anything would have been absorbed quickly.   Does it look like his abs are tighter than a moment ago?   His pecs might be a bit more pumped than they were, but that could just be my imagination.   I can see his erection through his PJ bottoms, it look big and firm running down his thigh and I can clearly see the outline of the flared head through the fabric.   Fuck, he’s sexy.

“I need to slow things down and think.”

“Definitely.   And sorry if I tried to rush things.”  

“No.   No need to apologize.   And if it weren’t for what’s happening, I would be the one trying to rush things.   You’re incredibly hot and I’m really attracted to you.”

“How about we have some breakfast.”

“Maybe I should just get going.”

After I got dressed, Mark gave me the key he had mentioned last night.   “Just in case.   I want you to feel that you have a safe space here.”

“Thanks.”

He leaned in and gave me a kiss – and then wrapped his arms around me and turned it in to a hug.  

“Let’s agree to catch up on where things are at later this evening.”   “I’d like that.”   And with that, I headed back to my dorm room.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

Keep up the amazing work!! You definitely have at least one hge fan awaiting a new chapter each night!!

Stay awesome and keep kicking ass bro!! Much respect. Hope school is going well!

By far my favorite story I've ever read. I found your story when I first joined this site and have followed it eagerly ever since. Great job man, really well written

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...