You Need to Pay to Touch (NSFW)

musclefan85

New 2-part story, hope you like it!  :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

“You were so desperate to meet me. You were just sitting there, at the bar, all alone, and then I walk in and you just started...drooling! Ha! Man you should have seen the look on your face. It was like a dog begging for a bone, hungry, starving for a good piece of meat.”

Those were the first words I remember hearing when I woke up. I had no idea where I was, or what I was doing. All I knew then was that I felt incredibly tired, and the only thing I could see through my eyes was white.

The unknown voice continued: “and then I walked over to you, said ‘hi’, put my hand on your back. You started panting then. You didn’t even have to say a word; I knew everything about you within 30 seconds of meeting you. That you had been sitting there for a while, getting nowhere and you were willing to do anything with the first guy willing to talk to you. But it wasn’t just any guy, it was a muscle God. And when you realized that you were practically begging to see more, do more, with this stud.

By then I had realized what I had been staring at. It was the ceiling of a hotel room. Some Holiday Inn Express I guess. I was lying on a bed, feeling like I had been tied up, but there was no rope or anything. As far as I could tell, there was nothing on my wrists or ankles and I appeared to be fine – only I was wasn’t wearing anything but my boxer briefs.

“Sit up man, you’ll get a better view”

I did as the voice commanded, but found I could not move anymore beyond the basic order he gave. As soon as I tried to move again I felt like all energy had been drained from my arms and legs. Again, there were no ropes or anything else to weigh me down, but the pressure I felt on my body was unbelievable. Not painful, but it was as if invisible hands were working hard to pin me down.

“So what do you think?”

When the voice had mentioned “muscle God” I had no idea what he was talking about. Now I did. Standing at the end of the bed, practically naked, was the most incredible man I had ever seen. Tall, built, powerful, ripped, he was everything a championship bodybuilder would want themselves to look like. His entire frame looked like it was carved out of smooth, tan-flesh coloured stone. Not an ounce of body fat, but no loss in size for his arms, traps, chest and legs. Every breath he took showed contracting fibers, bulging veins and sweat covered ridges as if he had just completed a workout to puff up his body even more. His face? A work of art with short, blond hair and a warm stubble covering his razor sharp jaw line. He flashed his hot white teeth for a moment in a smile that made his oddly purple eyes burn up with car-headlight intensity. My eyes drifted around the mountain standing before me, wandering from head to quads, stopping to notice the pair of short cut Calvin Klein briefs, stretched to the point of straining, trying to contain the heavy muscle placed inside. Whoever this man, this thing was, he was absolutely worth drooling over.

“Ah, see, there’s that look again!” he pointed his finger to what was obviously my stunned face. “You don’t need to say anything, I know you like what you see.”

I don’t think I could have said anything. My mouth was just like the rest of my body; frozen, quiet, open just enough to breathe.

The living anatomy chart started pacing the room, casual as ever, not noticing the slight moan the weight of his frame was causing the floor beneath him to make. “What do you think I should do first? Give you...a little bit of a flex show?” He slowly raised one arm to show off his bicep, but he didn’t finish the curl. “Nah, I think we need to get the important business over with first.”

He walked over to a pile of clothes thrown on a nearby chair. He rummaged through the pockets of a pair of pants for a moment before he pulled out my wallet. “This yours?” my silence was the only answer I could give. “I always make sure I get paid first, for security reasons” he said as politely as possible. He opened and sifted through the wallet a bit, counting the bills. “Wow, 500 bucks!” he laughed, “you always carry this much money around with you?” he took the bills and stuffed them in another pair of pants that I assume was his own. “It sounds like a lot of money, but they say it you really want something, you gotta pay for it. Wouldn’t you agree?” Once again, silence from me.

“Well now that we got the down payment completed (“down payment!?” my inner thoughts shrieked), let me give you what you paid for.” He did his first pose, double biceps, just like he was in competition. He took a deep breath to hold it in place. “Fuck ya!” he exhaled “just what you wanted man, a muscle stud of your own!” He moved on to side chest next, followed by a lat spread. Each move was taken slowly, building up the peaks, popping out the veins, all done with the ease of someone who had been through this routine many times before.

“This getting you excited man?” he looked down at my briefs, before looking back up, smiling with the success of his show. “I guess it is!” Despite my frozen state, my cock was heating up beneath my briefs. They quickly felt very warm, and wet. “Works every time!” the muscle master beamed “but there’s more where that came from.” He grabbed his own tool, working his hand up and down its length, running his finger down the side to show just how long it really was. “Not even hard yet...” my limited breath quickened.

He turned around to show the same poses as before from the back. “People often forget about how the body looks from the backside, but...you look like someone who might appreciate this.” His fingers gently pulled the back of his briefs down, showing the hard, full glutes that were covered just seconds ago. He shifted his weight from side to side. “Mmmm, yeah...sometimes that ass needs a hard workout too...think you could help me with that tonight?” The wood itched further up inside my briefs, leaking just a little bit more.

He turned around again to face me from the front. “You know this body looks even better up close. Let me show you.” He climbed up on the bed, carefully avoiding contact with my body. He planted himself right above waist, straddling his knees on either side to support himself. The bed groaned, as if with pleasure, knowing this superhuman had chosen to make his base here.

He took a deep breath before running his hands up and down his shredded, vascular abs. “Oh yeah, you can really see it now.” He rounded his shoulders and flexed his torso, causing each abominable muscle to pop out even further, and the sweat to slowly run over each ridge. “This is the view you’ve wanted the whole time”. My eyes never blinked as I took in every inch of the brick wall of power before me. I titled my head just low enough to see that the length of his cock-stuffed Calvins were just an inch from touching my torso. By now, my own briefs were soaked.

The God showed a victorious smirk “You want this soooo bad, don’t you? Lie down”.

Obedient, I lay down flat on the bad. My only movement since his last order.

Shifting himself forward, but careful not to come into contact, he slid himself further up my torso. From my new angle, the mountain seemed to tower above me. He let his fingers trace his pecs, his abs, his nipples... “Soon you’ll be able to touch allll of this”. He clenched his fists, popping the veins on his forearms, showing a most muscular right in my face in short, fast, thirds shouting “This alpha! Fucking! God!”

I was done. If this guy wanted anything from me, he could have had it. And he knew it.

He put his hands on the bed, leaned further, lower, right in my face. His beautiful eyes and lips were inches from mine. “There’s just one thing I need from you first...” He leaned over to my ear, now hot with his breath, pushing, teasing against it. “One. Simple. Thing.”

“What? What! I can’t stand it! Just tell me!” The voice in my head screamed as if it were a drowning man, begging for help.

He pulled back to my face. “You’re pin number.”

Deep, deep from somewhere in the fog of my head, I could tell that something was wrong.

He went back to some light, casual flexing. Still calm, still in control “Just that little, 4-digit number of yours. Then you can have as much as you want.”

A tiny, little sound from somewhere in the distance was crying for help. “Don’t do it!” it said in muffled, dim tones. For a brief moment, I lost focus on the stranger in front of me, flexing and talking like he was still in control.

“Yep, just tell me that number and you can do whatever you wa - shit!”

He slipped on the bed, falling on my arm. I thought the weight would crush me, but something else happened. My arm burned not with pain, but with energy, as if it had just been plugged in an outlet and shocked into life. To my amazement, I not only had the strength to lift his arm, but hold onto it too, with a vice like grip that stunned me with its strength.

“Let go of me!” he cried with sudden pain and fear. “You’re not supposed to be able to do this, stop! STOP!”

But I didn’t, I just held on while he lifted me from the bed with his arm, the electrical charge running through the rest of my body, humming with life and newfound energy.

“Please, let go!” his face was losing colour, his voice not as deep.

“I’ll let go of you after you answer a few questions...and the police arrive.”

My own voice sounded deeper, my body felt heavier with newly born weight. But it wasn’t causing me to be still; it was making me stronger, tougher...

“You’re not getting my credit card pin anytime soon.”

Continued in Part 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

Well, that's unfortunate for that "god". xD Though I do wonder if the narator will be as big or bigger then that guy. And what will happen to that guy and to the narrator after having stolen all that muscle, that bulge and the size. Would the narrator become a thief as well till the guy helps him break free of a transfer curse or whatever? x3 idk just thinking out loud. ^^;;

• 3 weeks later...

Part 2

“First things first, I’m calling the police”. Again, my voice sounded stranger, deeper.

I grabbed my phone and typed in 9-1-1, hearing a crack in the process. I thought I barely touched the thing, but my hand practically crushed the phone just dialing a three digit number! In my shock I dropped it on the floor, scared by my own strength.

A scratchy voice came from the phone “Hello, this is emergency services, do you need an ambulance or-“

“Shit, my phone!” was my distracted response.

“Sir, calm down, we’ll be there as soon as possible. Can you give me your address?”

“We’re at the Holiday Inn Express over at...“ I turned to him “...what street are we on?”

He didn’t answer, but pounced on the floor where my phone sat and ended the call before either of us could get another word in.

“Listen, buddy. I’ll give you back your money. I’ll give you double! We don’t even need to get the cops involved. Just let me go before I lose anything else.”

“Loose what?” I still hadn’t figured it out yet.

“What, you think a wimp like you could just suddenly crush his phone like that, look at you”. He pointed to a nearby mirror. What I saw in it was the most impressive thing I’d seen all night (and that was saying something).

It was me alright, but I looked totally different at the same time. I was downright buff! A deep cut ran down my now puffed up chest, my quads pushed out my briefs to either side of the frame, my shoulders spread wide above my torso and thick veins now wrapped around my bulging arms. Speaking of bulges, the one in my underwear wasn’t looking so bad either.

For a minute or two, I forgot there was anyone else in the room. I just stood in the mirror, flexing like some wannabe teen bodybuilder, admiring his first gains. I’m sure it looked cheesey as hell, but damn did I ever feel good! I did every pose I could think of to see just how big I had become; stopping in between sets to run my hands up and down my now cut stomach.

My PIN seeker was eager to see my show over and done with. “See, you’re ‘muscle stud’ too now, isn’t it great? Now let’s get moving.”

I turned to respond and for the first time since I got off the bed I noticed something different about him. He was still built, but he wasn’t really a “God” anymore. Maybe my standards had now changed based on my own gains, but his frame didn’t look nearly as big or cut. He looked paler too, maybe from fear, or something else. His bugle wasn’t as big either.

“How did you get this big?” I asked.

“You know, years of hard work at the gym, pumping weights, eating the right food...”

“Bullshit, nobody can get this big...” I flexed my biceps “...this fast.”

“You know what? I’ll give you triple, hell, I’ll give you the other PINs.”

“How many did you steal? I’m sure the cops would like to know.”

“Hey, if you don’t want money, I can always help you get bigger.”

“I’m sure you can.”

I walked over to him, hearing the slight groans on the floor as my feet came closer to my suddenly generous “friend”. I knew this was going to be good.

I grabbed him by his other arm. Again, the electric surge went off. He clenched his jaw in agony as he knew what was about to happen. I didn’t even say anything, I just stood there, drinking it all in. Feeling his energy drain from his body and run through mine, making my skin feel tighter, as the muscles grew and stretched and the veins worked overtime to pump blood to them. I felt an intense heat all over my body, causing me to sweat with burning intensity as I tried to maintain my physical and mental hold over the situation. I thought I’d black out after a certain point, but I kept my focus on the task at hand. At one point I heard the sound of tearing fabric, which was obviously the only piece of clothing I still had on me. Blood run to that part of my body too, making it grow thicker, harder.

I saw the whole process in reverse while looking at him. He kept getting smaller, paler. He lost focus after some time, but managed to stay somewhat awake. After a while it looked like relief had passed over his face, as he finally accepted the fate he was now doomed to experience.

Finally, I let go of my grip. The former God now looked like an ordinary college swimmer in a loose fitting speedo. He sank to the floor as if his body were a pile of braches falling off a tree. He was obviously tired, but the look he gave me was of intense hatred none the less.

“Fine. You got what you wanted...can I go now?”

“Well at least until someone touches me.”  I said, responding to his first point.

“No, no. It’s yours to keep. At least that’s what I think she meant.”

“She?”

“Never mind, it’s not important”. He quickly threw on his now oversized clothes, clearly embarrassed by the whole situation and just wanting to leave as quietly as possible. I figured he had suffered enough and was harmless at this point, so I resigned to let him do just that. After he gave me back my wallet, of course.

But there was a knock on the door.

“Just...stay here for a moment.” The knock was a sound that brought me back to reality. I had no clothes on and needed something quick to cover up. I found a robe in the bathroom that was loose enough to squeeze into, but looked ridiculously stretched on my newly massive frame. Still, I was at least no longer nude.

I opened the door to find two police men on the other side. It was only when I saw them that I had remembered I called.

One officer was an average looking guy. Middle aged, I guess. Nothing you wouldn’t expect from any ordinary urban police man. His partner however, was something else entirely. He was younger, taller with blue eyes and short black hair. Even with his uniform on, I could tell he was in good shape. His shirt puffed out from the weight of the chest inside, his forearms had the cuts of someone familiar with a gym, his biceps nearly filled out his sleeves and his wide shoulders were well in proportion with his waist. If I wasn’t into men in uniform before seeing this guy, I would be now. He smiled at me, like he knew what was going through my mind, and he had experienced similar situations many times before.

Being the easily distracted guy that I am, the other cop had to speak again louder to get his point across. “We traced the call to this room, what’s the issue?”

I shifted my gaze from one cop to another. “Oh, we’re fine now officer.”

“It sure didn’t sound like that over the phone” had said bluntly.

The ruined robber came over the cops to reinforce my point. “No, he’s right, there’s... nothing to worry about anymore.”

Officer Average looked at him with disappointment. “Why do you kids always wear such baggy clothing?” He sighed with the annoyance of someone who knew their time had been wasted. “Come on son, I’ll take you home.”

“Son? I’m 32!”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m sure you are, let’s go.”

They stomped down the hallway together, equally frustrated, but for different reasons.

I turned to the other cop. “Is he always like this?”

“Well...not always, but he still has two hours left to go in his shift. Me, I’m nearly...” His gazed shifted to below my waist. “Damn...”

“What?” I couldn’t figure out at first what he was talking about, but as soon as I looked down I could see what he was amazed with. I still had my robe on, but it didn’t cover everything around my waist, there was one leg clearly sticking straight out, and it didn’t have a foot attached to it.

“Holy crap, and I thought I was big!” the taller, hotter cop remarked.

I hastily tried to cover up, but the robe was so tight on my massive frame I could barely shift it one way or another. I’m sure I blushed bright red over the situation.

“Hey man, it’s okay, there’s no one else in the hallway right now.”

“I’ll try and get something else on.” I said, still feeling embarrassed.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. You don’t need to for questioning.” He slowly walked into the room, relaxing his hands on his belt.

“Questioning?” I didn’t think I’d be able to easily explain anything that had happened to me. “Isn’t there someone else who needs your help now? What about your partner?”

“He’ll be fine taking that kid home. Like I said, he’s not done his shift yet.” He took his hat off. “Me, I only have about 15 minutes left, but I think I could do some more investigating into this case. Can never be too careful when you’re a cop, you know?”

“I guess not.”

We both stood silently for a moment while he continued to look me over. After a moment he started slowly licking his lips. Even I could tell where this was going. I slowly reached to grab my robe, before tearing it off in two like paper, leaving my newly formed, hulking, hard, ripped frame totally exposed in front of my handsome questioner.

“Will this help the investigation?” I asked with new found cocky arrogance.

The cop smirked with satisfaction. “Yeah, I think it will.”

THE END

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Wow, I could see this as a continuing story, certainly a novel at the least. An excellent beginning, very good writing, and some genuine surprises. Good job. 

• Upvote 1

I like the new 2nd part. And I like that cop. x3 And that thief definitely has what was com8ng to him. x3

I wonder if the draining will happen to that cop too. To be honest I hope not, would very much ruin his life wouldn't it? <=( Unless the cop would be a total asshole or would give it willingly, it would be sad for the cop otherwise. <=(