The Forge - Part 1

mf81

Hello All,

It has been a very long time since I posted a story here. The last one was almost 10 years ago. But, I just got this idea in my head and couldn't get out so I decided to put pen to paper (metaphoricly) and see if I can get inspired again.

If you are interested my first story is still at Metabods and can be found here:

http://metabods.com/mb/index.php/True_muscle_god

After I hopfully finish this one I am thinking about going back and revising/finishing that one.

In the mean time enjoy part one of The Forge.

"Here, let me show you how to grip it."

The man's two hypermuscular arms slid down mine, dwarfing my own in the mirror in front of us. They felt like hot steel wrapped in soft skin against my body. As his large hands enveloped my own I felt the top of his monstrous pecs nuzzle me on the back of my head and neck. They were spilling out over the top of his black leather apron. His hands, despite their size, deftly and gently moved my own hands on the grip of the sword I had picked out. "How you handle a sword is key." His deep voice was vibrating in his chest sending deep shivers down my spine and filling my body with a sexual electricity that shot out everywhere till even the tips of my fingers and toes tingled with the sensation

His enormous body shifted as he helped swing my arms in smooth slicing motion. Muscle fibers all around me bunched, twisted and writhed with power. I looked up at the face of the man in the mirror. His head was about a foot above my slender 6' frame. His straight, jet black hair was tied up in the tight pony tail that went down halfway down his enormous back. His beard was full but short and neatly trimmed, accentuating the squareness of his jaw. He looked to be in his mid thirties with just a the hint of smile lines forming around his mouth and eyes, giving his face just the right balance of maturity and youthful vigor. His eyes were ice blue and were filled power and confidence, but also kindness.

Those same eyes had locked with mine as soon as I had walked into the blacksmith shop at the local Renaissance Fair. My cock shot to full hardness right then and there and had yet to go down. In fact now that I was circumscribed in his muscular embrace it was throbbing with each heartbeat. After showing me a few more practice swings he

let me go. I had become so enamored of his touch that I felt cold when when he uncoupled from me, like when someone rips the blanket off of you when you wake up during a winter morning. I turned around with sword in hand, greeted by his furry pecs, both muscle and fur pushing to burst out from his apron. He reached out his hand and said to me "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

I starred for a few seconds still in a stupor from the mere sight of this gorgeous behemoth, but snapped out of it to finally sputter our "Paul! Paul. ..I'm sorry it's Paul." I nervously held out my hand and put it into his, his rough calloused mitt engulfing mine, strongly squeezing my hand just short of pain.

He chuckled and said "I'm Derrick. It's really good to meet you."

I attempted to remove my hand from his but he maintained his tight grip and it was like a vice. I don't think a crow bar could have pried it open. Seeing me struggle he opened his hand so that I could be released. While it didn't hurt, the strength of his handshake was so unrelenting that I could still feel the sensation of it on my hand.

"Sorry, I don't always pay attention like I am supposed to. Didn't mean to grip you so tight." The smile on his face told me he may not have been fully truthful about that. "So what attracted you to the sword?"

"I don't think I have ever seen something quite so beautiful." I said as I stared into his eyes. Realizing how that sounded I nervously blurted out the "The sword! I mean..."

He just smiled that radiant smile at me and said "Of course. Have you always had such an eye for...metalwork?" He swung his massive arm around his shop at the many pieces he had on display.

I had to admit now that I was really looking at them the were some gorgeous pieces. Not just swords and armor, but reliefs and sculptures of amazing detail. Some of the statues looked as massive and ripped as Derrick himself. "I can't say that I ever really had an interest before. I never knew you could create such detailed things with metal.

"Oh, you would be surprised what things you can create when you know how to bring out the inner soul of a material." Out of anyone else's mouth it would have sounded pretentious but I could hear in his sexy deep voice the sincerity of it. "You know, I have a place out in the woods about 15 miles north of here where teach my techniques. You should come up and give it a try."

"Oh, I am not sure if I am the right sort of person to be a blacksmith. Especially given my physical attributes." I said while rubbing my skinny toothpick arms.

That's when he bent down and laid one massive paw on my shoulder and neck and used the other take a hold of my hand. I stood there breathless as he looked me in the eye and said "Think there is a lot more to you than meets the eye."

As he let go of my hand and stood up to his full immense height I felt a cold metal square in the hand he was holding. I was like a business card but made out of steel and etched onto it was the name "The Forge" and an address with directions on the back. "When do you want me to come?"

"Anytime is good. There is always someone there."

"Wait, who else is up there...." but at that moment he turned his attention to another person in the shop. I started out the shop contemplating whether I should really go or not.

I got out of my beat up car after driving up the long dirt road for about a half an hour. Derrick sure liked to be off the beaten path. I thought for sure I would get myself lost so it was a relief when I came upon the gate. At the top was a beautifully wrought sign saying "The Forge" over the detailed relief of an anvil being struck with a hammer wielded by an incredibly muscular arm. That man truly knew how to make a work of art. Inside the gate was just a wide field of grass surrounded by woods. Not sure where I was going I just parked near the gate and decide to walk around and figure out where I was supposed to go.

Just when I was about to lament the lack of supposed people that Derrick said were supposed to greet me I heard a commotion in the woods. It sounded like creaking and cracking with some very loud grunting. As I looked over to the source I saw a tree not too far from the edge of the woods swaying with a lot more than just the breeze. It swayed further left and right while the creaking, cracking and grunting got louder. Then finally the tree seemed to pop up about 10 feet and tip over with a loud crash. Curious, walked towards where the tree had fallen.

I was hoping it was Derrick that I was going to find. I could hardly get the vision of him out of my mind the past couple of days before working up the nerve to come up here. Soon after reaching the woods found myself come to a clearing. Several rough holes were scattered through out where trees and stumps had obviously been removed. Off to the side was a huge pile of logs and branches. I guess the area was being cleared away for some reason. As I looked around, hoping to find Derrick I came upon someone by the pile of branches. It wasn't Derrick, but I could definitely say that I wasn't disappointed.

Standing by that pile in nothing but painted on jeans and a sheen of sweat was the vision of a man just as massive as Derrick. In stead of Derrick's jet black hair he was red headed with a close cut and thick goatee. He also look to be pushing 7' like Derrick with his chest and abs covered with a thick but perfectly formed mat of red hair. Every inch of his torso ripped and striated, the definition clear even under the pelt of fur. My dick pushed hard against my pants, begging to be let out. With the exception of Derrick I had never felt such a longing to touch someone, but little did I know that the show was only beginning.

The fiery haired hunk walked on over to one of the trees by the edge of the woods. It was about 25' high with a fairly thick trunk. After sizing it up for a second, the man stretched out his hands overhead with his fingers intertwined to crack his knuckles. He then proceeded to put his massive arms around the trunk, just being able to grip each wrist with the opposite hand. Given what I had seen before part of me  knew what was about to happen, but the other part wouldn't believe it. What I saw next erased all doubt. He started the grunting that had drawn me here earlier while rocking the tree back and forth. With each rock the root system would break away a little more from the dirt. Where his rock hard body had surrounded the tree, grinding against his torso the bark began to splinter off as he worked his incredible strength on it. Slowly, but inevitably the ground that trapped the tree's root gave way to the unstoppable power of his muscle. Veins pumped hard into relief all over his neck, back, and arms as his grunts turned to shouts and reverberated through out the woods. After few minutes the ground lost its grip on the tree and the muscle beast lifted it from the ground few feet, held it for few seconds as he turned 90 degrees and tilted it to his left. Letting go, it fell down into the clearing, the sound breaking me part of the way out of the trance I was in looking at this man.

As the hulking red head Hercules brushed the debris off of his torso he looked at my direction near the edge of the clearing and saw me. My heart skipped as he made his way to me, his muscles pumped to even bigger proportions since his amazing feat. I didn't know why but I felt a sense of trepidation when he discovered me, like I was a kid who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar and he would be angry at me. As he came closer though I began to feel even hornier than I had before. A smell began to permeate my nose, a smell of sweat, musk, spice and most of all pure sex. The fear melted away with each step he took towards me as it became replaced by lust I had never known before now. At last he stopped right next to me, my face level with the tops of his sweaty, bulging pecs and as I looked up into his face with a smile that would dazzle a blind man the last part of my fear disappeared, leaving only my nigh uncontrollable need to touch him, taste him, and to just consume every part of his body

He scooped me up, lifting me by my skinny ass with one of his giant hands and slow rubbing my body against every bulge and curve of his abs and chest until we were face to face. I looked into bright green eyes he said in a voice that sent vibrations of sex through out my whole body, "You must be Paul. We were told you would be coming soon. I'm Shawn." And with that he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I could no longer take it and blew the most earth-shaking, body rocking load I had ever had in my life. As he parted my mouth with his tongue my orgasm slowed down time for me making me feel every detail of the kiss. The sensation of his bristly beard and how it contrasted with his soft full lips. How his muscles twitched with power against my body. How his tongue expertly wrestled with mine and explored everywhere it could reach. After what seemed like and eternity my orgasm began to subside and he broke the kiss. As he stroked my hair with his other hand he looked my into eyes and said "Welcome to The Forge."

• Upvote 28

Probably shouldn't have read that in a busy coffee shop. I'll have to stay put for a while now

Wow! An embarrassing and inconvenient boner is the best complement a story can receive. Thanks.

• Upvote 2