hero1000

I agree with newthirty. I'm liking the Hulk Brothers aspect. It did kinda develop pretty quickly, but I was expecting something darker prior to your latest posting Hero. It wasn't bad for the hero, just bad for the "bad guy" of Dreadmore. I can see bad things happening in the future, but I'm definitely intrigued!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

PART V

The group hung out by the basketball court.

"Yo!" shouted the tallest holding the ball, "Look who it is....."

Another figure was walking up slowly with his head down.

The rest of the group gathered around the tall one, "Yeah, J. It's the snitch"

J smiled, but not in a good way, "Yo! Snitch!"

The figure did not look up and tried to walk by, but another one of the team grabbed him by the back of his t-shirt.

"We talkin' to you"

The figure stopped and kept his head down.

J walked around him, "We seen you with those cops pretendin' to get arrested and shit."

The one holding his shirt punched him in the side, "yeah and then the cops come and start askin' too many questions"

The figure just stood for a moment then said quietly, "Jus' let me go home, J. I ain't done nothin' to none uh you"

"You a cop lover. Dat's bad enough"

"We gonna show you how it is with cop lovers" said another

He took a swing into the figure's other side. This caused a grunt of pain to be emitted, to the merriment of the group.

J stepped up. "Yeah, we gonna play some catch" and he bounced the ball off the man's head.

The young man's head jolted and he reached up to fend off another blow. The first attacker hit him again, this time in the stomach. 

There was a whoosh of air from the man's lungs. He doubled over and the others rained blows down on his unprotected back and head. THe man curled up on the ground and grunted with each blow, but then J noticed something happening.

The man's back started stretching. The one holding the shirt felt the muscles boil against his fist then the cloth he held tore free to expose an expanse of muscle that was growing thicker by the second.

The man raised his head to glare at J and they were startled to see his eyes had turned completely white. He snorted and said in a raspy voice, "I warned you...ugg.....you gonna pay now"

Davis smiled as he felt the power of the change course through him for the second time. This shit was awesome.

J staggered back and fell. He saw Davis stand up his clothes stretching across an impossibly muscular body. His arms burst the sleeves and his chest bulged outwards. The denim of the jeans ruptured and blew pieces in every direction, then his dark ebony skin became lighter.

One of the guys yelled, "He's turnin' into a white freak!"

Another said, "no he's....GREEN. Like the Hulk!"

J tried to run but a huge green fist hoisted him into the air and hurled him across the court where he fell into one of the hoops and got stuck.

The others tried to run as well but the creature was too fast and powerful and had three of them tucked under his arm tightly against his chest as he ran over to join J. He then hurled them all into a nearby retention pond where they struggled until the realized it was only about 2 feet deep.

Then the creature bolted away into the night.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

I looked forward for the continuation of this story. the three hulk brothers... still like the idea a lot. good that this ability helps Davis with the thugs in da hood.

maybe its immense useful for the both cops, too. hope the story will continue, there is so much potential.

hulk bros rulz!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Part VI

Dreadmore blinked. He gasped and blinked again.

He smiled.

She was gone. The three subjects were gone.

He had mastered the art of simulated death. Good thing the cops were too worried about appearances to report this. Nothing like freaking out a phlebotomist.

He smiled again

He had inhaled the essence of power from them. That was what he wanted from them.

The demon had allowed him to live for the moment.

He knew eventually there would be a price to pay.

He stood. The tatters of his clothes on the ground. The thought of the power when those clothes ruptured stirred his manhood. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply as his penis lengthened and thickened.

Then he opened his eyes and walked to the back of the shop. He opened a door and dug through the rack of clothing hanging. He found an appropriate suit to blend in. He must look normal. Must look like everyone else. 

His penis grew softer and smaller.

He dressed.

He smiled again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franco unlocked his door.

He had dropped Davis off in  his neighborhood. Gave him his address and number to call if he needed anything.

Maybe the kid wasn't so bad after all.

He smiled. A different smile than that used by Dreadmore. This one was full of warmth and good humor.

He stepped inside and closed the door, locking it again.

His phone rang and he saw Jonesy's number.

"Hey Jones!"

"Franco. I was just thinking"

"Dangerous stuff there, my man"

"How can you make jokes right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"That shit in the shop. You, me, and that kid all turning into muscle freaks. And you talking like we were just at afternoon tea!"

"Afternoon tea?" Franco laughed, "What? Are you going all British on me?"

"Knock it off! We got some serious talking to do. Someone is going to find that freaky dead dude. Questions will be asked. We are supposed to enforce the law and be the good guys, right?"

"Easy, yes, we ARE the good guys. Remember?"

"But we didn't report that incident. Aren't we under some obligation to...."

"Whoa, there, big guy. First, we didn't kill him. We don't know what did."

"My point exactly. It was a homicide and we....."

"How do you know it wasn't just a heart attack? All that weird shit he was into."

"That sounds ironic, coming from one of the three green amigos. Anyway, you know what I mean."

"Jonesy, listen to  me. We need to play things cool. We didn't do anything wrong. I actually think that kid might be kind of..."

There was a thud at his door. Then another thud and the sound of something scraping against the frame.

Franco looked up, "Jonesy, hold on. Something's going on outside."

He set the phone down then cautiously walked back to the door he had just locked. It was dark out and hard to see.

"Who's there?"

There was a low rumble from the other side.

Franco looked around for his piece. He saw it on a table. 

He picked it up and moved back to a window where he could see towards the front of the house. 

There was another thud against the door and it rattled in its frame.

He looked out along the edge of the window, with his piece ready.

Movement.

Then something big shifted again in the shadows.

Then he realized what it was.

He raced to the door and opened it. 

"Kid...damn....what the?"

The large greenish brown creature stood breathing heavily, naked on his door step. Leaning heavily. The green was fading from his skin.

Franco grabbed him by the hand to pull him inside.

"Get in here, quickly. Can't have the neighbors seeing this shit."

He closed and  locked the door as the creature swayed then sat.

The floor shook briefly.

Franco heard a tinny voice behind him, "Yo! Yo! You ok? Do I...."

He snatched up the phone. "It's all good. It's the kid."

He continued to watch as the green disappeared from Davis' skin. A large black bodybuilder with a thick jaw and brow line and white eyes sat on his floor. The kid still had to weigh close to 600 pounds of muscle and Franco worried about cracking the tile.

Franco spoke into the phone, "Maybe you should come over so we can all talk."

He hung up.

Davis continued to change, breathing heavily like he had just run miles.

Franco squatted next to him. "Kid, I'm here. It's ok."

The creature looked at him, now about 6' 3" and 450 pounds of muscle.

Franco  put  his  hand on the thick shoulder and smiled at  him. 

He shook  his head, "Can you talk yet?"

The 5'10" 300 pound beast rumbled, "Ye....yes."

"Good. Your head is clearing."

"Yeah"

5'8" and 270 pounds sagged slightly.

Franco stood up, "I'm going to get you something ready to eat and some water. I'll be right back."

The creature nodded.

Franco went to the kitchen and rounded up some chicken he had been thawing. He got some banana and peanut butter to make a quick sandwich. The change takes a lot out of a person, he knew from experience. He was filling a glass of water when he heard Davis groan and shout, "Fuck. Oh fuck..."

He ran into the next room to see the kid now about 5'7" and slightly under 200 pounds, head back with eyes squeezed shut, his dick sticking straight up and uncontrollably firing off load after load all over the front room.

As it subsided, Davis opened his eyes and Franco saw the white slowly change to the liquid brown of normalcy.

Davis blushed, "Dude. I'm sorry, I...."

Franco laughed, "It happens. It's part of the experience. It cleans up. No worries."

He handed the glass of water to Davis. "Drink this and I'll finish making the food."

Davis thirstily gulped down the water.

Franco went to the kitchen and returned with some towels and the peanut butter and banana sandwich, which Davis devoured.

"Here, you can start wiping that up before Jonesy gets here and freaks."

He started back to the kitchen then stopped and turned with an odd expression on his face, "How did you find my house?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreadmore watched as the fat cop left his house.

"Interesting"

The fat cop didn't look so fat anymore. 

He smiled.

The pull of the power was beginning to build in him.

He watched the cop get in his car and leave the drive.

Dreadmore gasped. The power was getting stronger. This close to one of the creatures. 

He began to breathe. 

Yes.

The demon would have its food soon.

Yes.

His penis thickened.

He smiled. 

He walked to the door.

By the time he reached the front door of the darkened house, he was fully erect. It was much larger than it used to be. He could feel the power coursing through it. Pressing against his suit pants. 

He smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonesy drove across to Franco's neighborhood.

So that kid was there. This was getting so freaking complicated.

Why couldn't Franco understand?

They needed to figure out what to do about the dead guy. They needed to file a report on the situation they were supposed to have been investigating.

Where was he going to find enough clothes if he hulked out of everything he owned?

Ok, that last had to be the least important right now.

A horn sounded.

Jonesy started.

Shit! He had just blatantly run a light. In his cop car, no less. Damn it!

He pulled into Franco's drive. Lights were on.

He went up and rang the bell.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreadmore pressed his palm against the door.

Green smoke emanated from where his hand touched the door. When he removed his hand, a green palm appeared briefly then faded.

The lock clicked and the door opened.

He smiled.

He entered the house of the fat or not so fat cop.

He sniffed the air. His erection grew even more hard. Almost painfully hard.

He walked into the middle of the house.

He slowly took off his jacket.

He removed his shoes.

He stripped off his pants.

Each piece was laid out neatly on the dinning room table.

He breathed deeply in the shirt and boxers.

Then he unbuttoned the shirt and laid that on the table as well.

In his white t-shirt and boxers, he moved into the kitchen and surveyed the neat and clean surfaces. He opened the refrigerator and saw the hamburger meat.

He smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Franco opened the door to see his friend there.

"Hey. Come on in. I guess we will have that talk  you wanted."

He smiled. Warm and inviting.

Davis was sitting in a chair eating some chicken and a sandwich. He had on a pair of Franco's shorts and a clean shirt unbuttoned and hanging open.

He looked at Jonesy, wary.

Jonesy gave him a similar look.

Franco sighed dramatically, "Will you two please get over yourselves? I've been dealing with this hulk thing for a bit longer than both of you and now we are going to be together in this. Got it?"

Davis looked down at his food and took another bite.

Jonesy bit his lip then started to speak, "Look, Franco, you were chosen as part of an experiment. The kid and me? We didn't really ask for this. I mean, I admit that...."

Davis spoke up, "Woah! I like this shit don't be puttin' no words in my  mouth..."

Jonesy looked at him, "That's what makes it dangerous. Franco and me are at least cop trained. You ain't got..."

Davis stood up. "What you sayin?"

Franco got between them, "None of that! I don't need you both to go off and tear up my house. Davis sit down and finish your food! Jonesy, chill the fuck out!"

Davis snapped at him, "You ain't my Mom. You can't tell me what to do"

Franco turned to him, "Are you trying to make it happen? Don't tear up my clothes and show me some respect, please. I've shown you some. You will change again. Just don't do it now. Understand?"

Jonesy just stood looking at them both.

Davis finally nodded and sat down face to his plate and played with the food for a minute. Then he picked up the fork and started eating again.

Franco turned back to Jonesy, "Don't trigger anything. Let's just all talk."

Davis mumbled, "Don't you tell him what I said."

"I promised that stays between  us. I keep my word. You keep yours."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dreadmore sat at the table. The raw meat hanging from his fingers. He put another piece in his mouth and swallowed.

Some of the blood ran onto his t-shirt.

He smiled.

He stood and removed the t-shirt and neatly folded it and laid it next to the other clothes on the table. Then he removed his boxers and stood naked in the middle of the house. His erection standing up about 12"

He smiled again.

He began to walk through the house, entering each room and stopping in the center. Closing his eyes and breathing deeply. Then he would open them again and walk into the center of the next room.

He moved back to the center of the house. He stood. His penis hard and up right leaking pre-cum now.

He smiled.

His bicuspids showing. Stretching slightly.

His smile widened.

The power was here. It was filling him.

He shifted oddly.

Then straightened again.

His bicuspids stretched further,  piercing his lip and bringing drops of his own blood to the surface.

Then he closed his eyes and grunted with pleasure.

He turned to face the mirror.

He was so handsome. So beautifully pale and handsome. His penis pulsed.

Then it began in earnest.

His chest pushed outwards. He watched in the mirror. Wincing at the intense pleasure and power. His shoulders thickened and bulged. His traps rose up around his thickening neck.

His penis throbbed.

He had to adjust his stance as his legs thickened rapidly.

He grew no taller, just wider and wider.

His lats spread like the wings of a pale bat.

He grunted in pleasure again, "Yes..yes." He spoke the first words all night, reveling in the sound of his deepening voice.

His brow line thickened.

Then two knots appeared above the brow.

He frowned.

The change was moving faster and he couldn't adjust or control it. It was sensual, pleasurable and actually a bit frightening.

The bumps grew larger.The pushed out and he realized they were horns growing on the front of him.

His ass spasmed and swelled out. 

His arms inflated with muscle and thick veins criss-crossed his entire body. 

They horns grew to about 15 inches long, then his skin darkened and turned deep red.

He knew he was powerful.

The creature looking back in the mirror was nearly 800 pounds of thick muscle, packed onto Dreadmore's compact frame.

He smiled. 

His balls contracted and he released a massive volley of cum covering the entire living room.

A fly buzzed in and landed on the meat on the table.

The creature moved over. The fly seemed oblivious until it was too late.

The massive hand smashed down into the meat, cracking the table.

The fly was crushed into the meat. Then the creature lifted the entire slab into his mouth and swallowed.

He smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franco looked back and forth between the two people in  his house.

"We have to work as a team. We have to figure out who we are."

Jonesy snorted, "I know who I am. I thought I wanted to be like you, but it scares me. I don't know when the green dude will show up."

Davis smirked, "That's what kind of makes it fun"

"Fun?!?! This isn't a game, boy!"

Davis rose, "I ain't no boy!"

Franco stood, "Again! Chill! Both of you"

Davis turned to him, "Why you always gotta shut things down when I defend myself? Why don't you shut him down?"

"I'm shutting you both down. We need to keep cool for now. We actually need each other."

Davis gave a side long glance at Franco, then glared at Jonesy, "Good thing he's here. Otherwise I would go all big and green on your ass!"

Jonesy suddenly looked around, "Hey. Where's Max?"

Davis looked up, "Who's Max?"

Franco stood, "You know, I haven't seen him since I got home. Max? Hey Max! Come here!"

No response.

Davis asked again, "Who's Max?"

Franco partially turned to him, "My dog."

He began to go through the house calling him, "Max?! Max? Guys help me find him!"

They all began to go through the house, each calling out for the dog, but there was no response.

Franco ran out front. "Max!" 

Nothing. He walked all around the outside of the house, "Max!"

Nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman woke suddenly. The creature in her womb stirred.

It kicked.

She held her breath against the pain.

It kicked again.

It had grown rapidly. She knew this thing would come to full term very shortly and then she would bring Dreadmore's creation into the world. 

Too bad he didn't live to see it, the fool.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dreadmore, fully clothed, closed the front door behind him.

He pressed his palm to the door again.

Green smoke emanated from his palm and left a green print on the door once again.

The door locked.

He walked down the drive and into the night.

He smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Franco came back into the house, "Shit! He can't be gone!"

He looked like his heart was breaking.

Davis came into the hall, "Don't stress, dude, we'll find him. He has to be close by, right?"

Franco just stared at him.

Then Jonesy noticed something in Franco's hand, "What is that?"

Franco, in a daze, brought up a collar that had been torn apart.  Like someone had ripped it off the dog.

A tear slid out of Franco's eye, "Someone...someone....FUCK!"

He turned away.

Davis went over and put his arm across Franco's shoulder.

"Dude, easy, we will find him. And if anything has happened to...."

He stopped with his eyes wide.

Franco's shoulders thickened under his shirt. He said, "Fuck me!" again, only in a much lower voice.

Davis felt the muscle bulging up. Then the shirt split across the back.

Davis kept his hand on his shoulder and smirked, "After you just lectured us about losing it."

Then his own eyes went white and his chest swelled out through the unbuttoned shirt.

Davis smiled.

He heard Jonesy behind him grunt and the rupture of cloth.

Franco turned and leaned into as his face thickened and mountainous traps rose up around his neck.

Jonesy was fighting "No....no....no".

Davis leaned up and quietly kissed Franco on the cheek as his own legs ruptured the shorts turning into thick tree trunks.

Jonesy was losing his battle, "No..ughhh....n...ughh. fuaghhhh"

Then he raced out the front door huge and green, into the night.

Davis held onto Franco as they swelled into massive beasts and comforted each other.

Then they made love into the climax of their transformations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman was swollen like she was at full term.

She gasped.

She knew it was coming soon and wasn't sure she could bear it.

She gasped as her water broke and the first contraction came over her.

When the second one hit, she closed her eyes and bit into the pillow she had to keep from screaming out loud.

When she opened her eyes, they had turned white and the third contraction was even more stronger as she felt the power surge through her pushing harder against the thing in her womb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

At least. Two hulks fucking... could be more Details, but.... holy moly. That was good. 

What about the dog? Had max hulked out, too? ??

thx for that sequel 

Marvel_Universe___Hulk_Smash_by_RubusTheBarbarian.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1